Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Story Mafia (Game Over!)

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Maxous »

because a couple of thoughts crossed my mind ( including the questions) and I decided I did'nt want a quick lynch to go through.

and Sal - I don't actually care about a case. you implied I was scum at the start of the day and then called me town shortly after and I was asking why as nothing seemed to of changed in between.

anyway Sean's reaction actually confirms Shadow's ability as not red scum upon thinking of it.
seems unlikely
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:06 am

Post by Maxous »

that last paragraph got screwed up.

tl;dr I don't think shadow is red scum and him bussing is unlikely and I am going to stop phone posting now
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Seanald »

Hey if I'm not dead yet. Can someone give some advice on how to play better. Basically what about my play sold me out most? Thanks yooo
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by danakillsu »

A lynch has occurred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgakG07Q ... ure=relmfu

Votecount 6.Final

Seanald (4) - Shadow1psc, Salamence20, Magua, Platinum Shadow

Not Voting (3) - Seanald, Luckyjt, Maxous

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch, 4 to no lynch.

Heh. De-rezzed? As if!

Seanald was
Xigbar (Ninja)
, member of
Organization XIII

It is now Night 6. Actions are due in 72 hours.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:59 am

Post by danakillsu »

After being distracted by all those pitiful worlds and messing around with that Cloud character, the boy has finally gotten back on the road to his defeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sA7RfFu ... ure=relmfu

AHHHH! LIGHT? BUT...WHY?

Magua was
Terra-Xehanort
Godfather
, leader of the
Heartless

A Keyblade that unlocks people's hearts. I wonder...

Platinum Shadow was
Sora
Unlocker
, member of the
Town

Day 7 begins now. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, 2 to no lynch. Deadline is August 27th at Noon CDT.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Maxous and lucky need to massclaim now.

LyLo time (I think?)

Shadow did you get something last night?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Salamence20 »

There is one OR13 left.
There is possibly a member of the heartless left.

If there are two scum, both Maxous and Lucky are it.

Magua is a heartless, I believe him calling me a heartless clears me from being scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, I had the feeling about Magua the second he started attacking me. Magua is usually very spot on with me, and he was picking at things that really made no sense. I didn't receive any communications from the Org XIII topic, I assume there is only one person left. To answer one of Maxous' questions from yesterday, the fact that I received dialog yesterday indicated at least two members left as of Day 6 (Logic also denoted this).

Salamence, I'm not 100% on you (you call yourself confirmed town way too much). I would assume Heartless are done now, but I don't think you're it if there is one left. Maxous hesitating yesterday is pretty damning. Lucky's complete lack of playing, and replacing Kdowns also pretty sketchy. This being lylo, I'm in no rush though. I want full reads from Lucky, I want explanations from Maxous.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2381, Salamence20 wrote:There is one OR13 left.

Why do you think there is another red scum left if you beleive there is only 1 black scum left?

@Shadow - the question was why you thought there was 2 heartless scum left instead of 2 org 13 scum left.
As you say....you received dialog from the org 13, right?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2383, Maxous wrote:

Why do you think there is another red scum left if you beleive there is only 1 black scum left?

Well, the more I think of it, and doing some Iso's, I dont think there are heartless left, hence the "Possibly".

You and lucky need to massclaim now.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Maxous »

Spoiler:
In post 1738, Seanald wrote:Just as a header for those that won't read this wall. I found what I believe telling relations between Shinori (confirmed scum) and Chornopie (Salamence) As a summary, I think salamance is scum with Shinori. Read further for more details.

In post 180, Shinori wrote:
Vote: Chroniepie

Came in here one time to join in on the KoC wagon and hasn't stated anything else.
In post 137, Chronopie wrote:The point isn't to take him alive.
VOTE: KoC

That's the entirety of what you have said.
Would you mind joining us and posting thoughts on why you agree with the KoC wagon? Also any other thoughts you have on the current game.

In post 433, Shinori wrote:Somehow i get the same idea. But unless we vote someone with a lot of opinions and someone that has a lot of interaction with multiple players we won't get too much. Also,
chronopie come back to usssssssss.

None of these upcoming reads are in any particular order, neither do they mean i think they are obv town or obv scum. Some i do think are more so town/scum than others and some i am only getting a slight read from. But i figured i would post this. Also I'll get reasonings about all of my reads posted sometime tonight(this could mean sometime around 1-4 in the morning though. Don't trust it.)

Town reads.

MagnaofIllusion
Tammy
Kdowns
Voidedmafia
Kdub

Scum reads

Evilpacman
Hiraki
Fallman7
Knights of Cydonia
TiphaineDeath
Om the nom

Everyone else is neutral at the moment,
I plan to reread this thread tonight when i post all of my thoughts on the above players which means i may have different thoughts come tonight. Now i'm tired and haven't slept so i am most likely going to sleep sometime soon.

In post 314, Shinori wrote:

@Chronopie:
I KNOW LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS GREAT AND ALL. I like it too. But get in here and post. You still have nothing noteworthy in this thread. Talk. You didn't even post your reasoning for joining the bandwagon and didn't post any defence against me. I see you as absolutely worthless right now and most likely scum. However it's not like lynching you helps because YOU ARE NOT TALKING.

Multiple Times Shinori is posting about how he wants Choronopie
(WHO IS SALAMENCE)
to come on and give his thoughts. All of these posts stink of a newb scum wanting his teammate to come help him out, or at least play the game. There is no reason for him to state this same sentiment over and over again.

ALSO Shinori Votes Chornopie for essentially lurking, but then in a few posts later where he gives his Town and Scum reads, COMPLETLEY LEAVES CHRONOPIE OUT AS A NULL TELL WHEN HE JUST VOTED HIM EARLIER.

I am convinced Salamence is Shinori's scum partner, Shinori was a bad newb player, and I can totally see a newb player piping things in to try and get help from his teammates, I believe this is one of the moments.

I don't believe Salamence's claim, The way he said it, however short it may have been came out completely fake in context of the things that were happening. Jasmine VT to me sounds like a very easy fakeclaim.

VOTE: Salamence20

I don't have much to say about SAD, there is alot of Contradictions to his play and I dont have anything against his lynch But since my readings into relations with Shinori and finding what I found with Chronopie I am going to follow this lead strongly.

Also Raspberry Is most likely scum, but with lurkers like that I run into the problem that they are just disinterested town that literally care nothing for the game anymore. So I agree with MoI on the Vig against raspberry.

Hmmm.
Looking at Sean's ISO regarding Salamance it does'nt look like bussing

Particulary tying Salamance into Shinori (why bother if he is your buddy and not scum with Shinori?)

What is suspect about sal though is that he refuses to simply explain why he changed a read on me and instead just hides away whenever I ask. I don't get it?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Just because I was making a case on you, doesn't mean I think you're scum.

We need to show why everyone (Excluding Shadow) could be scum.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2383, Maxous wrote:

@Shadow - the question was why you thought there was 2 heartless scum left instead of 2 org 13 scum left.
As you say....you received dialog from the org 13, right?

I don't believe I said there were 2 heartless left... ever. My hypothesis was 2 org XIII + 1 Heartless.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2346, Shadow1psc wrote:With Hiraki dead and (assuming, I have received no actual posts from the QT to indicate number of scum left) quite possibly only 2 Heartless scum left, my ability becomes useless anyway.

Oh this, that's a typo. That should be Org XIII obviously.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Maxous »

Your 2231 was so horrible.

Also who is sending in the kill?

For the record, I don't give out to my scumbuddies in a QT for having a 'horrible post' or anything similar.

iirc I have never even done it once.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

So you coach in thread then?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Salamence20 »

By saying that, you are saying lucky does.

Correct?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Or, more comprehensibly, Maxous, you're saying that Seanald, who played really bad, and even requested help in the regular game thread here probably didn't ask his scum buddy(buddies) for help first?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2391, Salamence20 wrote:By saying that, you are saying lucky does.

Correct?

Dunno, I don't have Shadow written off like you have.

Just saying, I would'nt say something like that. I would have to double check my QT's but I don't remember saying like that in the 5-6 scum games here.
Self meta, yeah, but still.

In post 2392, Shadow1psc wrote:Or, more comprehensibly, Maxous, you're saying that Seanald, who played really bad, and even requested help in the regular game thread here probably didn't ask his scum buddy(buddies) for help first?

idk? Maybe.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 2393, Maxous wrote:Dunno, I don't have Shadow written off like you have.

*Twitches*

Claim now.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In Summary:

Maxous and Lucky need to massclaim

I find it soooooooooooo hard to call Shadow scum, especially with that guilty on Seanald.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Maxous and Lucky have to claim no matter what, I don't think there's a situation where this is not lylo?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Maxous »

Meh, imma vt
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Name please.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Name/Flavor? And hell, name color?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”