Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Story Mafia (Game Over!)

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Lucky, is your color the same as anyone?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I totally blanked on going over Lucky's slot for info since he actually started posting. Lucky, how much of the game have you read?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Most of it but i remember the main things that caught my eyes in a broad sense. It was a lot to process. So when I need to recall something I check ISO's and try getting to the points I wanted to look at then click the post number and reread that page.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

And to confirm, you're claiming VT?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In summary:

Genie isnt mentioned in my flavor.

Squal/Leon claim more believeable because of KDub, but bad because KoC fakeclaimed Merlin.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

@Shadow correct. I am a VT.

@Sala its darker than all the dead players and is hinting at urple but not enough for me to call it purple.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

This is tough.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by Maxous »

phone posting so not quoting.

not paraphrasing because I'm not risking it and I don't see what would be gained from it.

I thought Sean was scummy day 3 for his blowing over of the Dayne wagon and weak attacks on Emp. was gonna push him if Dayne flipped scum but he did'nt and when Emp flipped scum I had less reason to be suspicious of Sean. don't remember talking about him after that I was looking at others.

@Shadow - #2410 when did you start not being convinced about my play? what parts?

@lucky - I unvoted because I decide I did'nt want a quick lynch and thought there was a couple of things to talk about. I answered that to Sal... if I am your top suspect why would you glaze over my posts like that?
also: do you think my posting style matches the qt post?
thirdly kdowns made a comment towards MOI about soft claiming vig, I can quote it later but I would like you to say why you think he made that.

shadow is my top suspect atm cause he makes the most sense and why would the town have an unlocked ability that can feck over the black scum but no equivilant to screwing the red scum? seems unfair.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2432, Maxous wrote:I thought Sean was scummy day 3 for his blowing over of the Dayne wagon and weak attacks on Emp. was gonna push him if Dayne flipped scum but he did'nt and when Emp flipped scum I had less reason to be suspicious of Sean. don't remember talking about him after that I was looking at others.

Seanald was buddies with Om/Emp (and I suspect you are two). Usually weak attacks correlate to fence sitting on scum buddies so as not to be implicated. You can see where your weak waffling back and forth on Seanald
all game
is cause for concern.

In post 2432, Maxous wrote:@Shadow - #2410 when did you start not being convinced about my play? what parts?

Is that not obvious from my quote analysis? Also, you have less than 80 posts in more than 1800 (You replaced around post 600 something). I'm not saying post count is everything, but you have a habit of popping in right before prod times and saying/doing the bare minimum (waffling, fence sitting, not committing votes, making opportunistic observations ala Magua's play (more on that later)).

In post 2432, Maxous wrote:@lucky - I unvoted because I decide I did'nt want a quick lynch and thought there was a couple of things to talk about. I answered that to Sal... if I am your top suspect why would you glaze over my posts like that?
also: do you think my posting style matches the qt post?
thirdly kdowns made a comment towards MOI about soft claiming vig, I can quote it later but I would like you to say why you think he made that.

Translation: Didn't wanna let my buddy die. You can't really use the defense of 'do you think my posting style matches the QT post', because as much as
I
tried to make that happen and mulled over it, the only thing that made my ability useful was a direct reference to something in game that didn't contain a name. Double so the fact that you didn't comment in THIS thread about said post, my theory is you did not because you commented on it in your QT.

In post 2432, Maxous wrote:shadow is my top suspect atm cause he makes the most sense and why would the town have an unlocked ability that can feck over the black scum but no equivilant to screwing the red scum? seems unfair.

Soooo you want to talk about balance when we have 7 (basically 9) claimed VTs out of 15 town where both scum teams had investigation immune abilities, or do you want to talk more about how this setup was super balanced with two locked townies and two unlockers as part of town's setup?

I think I have all I really need to stick a vote. Obviously you're not scum with Magua but your play has largely reminded me of the same kind of weak attacks he brought to the table after replacing in and obviously trying to do the minimal amount of scumhunting. Why have you written off Salamence? You want to ignore Occam's razor in lylo for what? IMO, because you're scum.

VOTE: Maxous
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I'm quite conflicted.

@lucky and Maxous: Help me, how do you believe the shadow role is fake? I don't see it. Axel would fit hat role pretty nice and this is Dana who had a loose cannon and unlockers?

Someone is lying about their role, they have to be.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Obviously there's not that many VTs. It's pretty clear.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Maxous »

Spoiler:
In post 2433, Shadow1psc wrote: Usually weak attacks correlate to fence sitting on scum buddies so as not to be implicated.

No? Well not from what i've seen generally.

Is that not obvious from my quote analysis?

You meant this quote analysis? You have been unconvinced since post#2410?
saying/doing the bare minimum

Yeah, I done a brief look through my own ISO...maybe the waffling as I changed my mind a few times over the game but for the rest...get out of here.

Translation: Didn't wanna let my buddy die.

Okay..walk me through my thoughtline as scum here. How was myself unvoting gonna save Sean?
Why would I bother given there was a claimed guilty on him and the game is multi-scum? (so even if he was'nt lynched by some chance..he would be night killed)

You can't really use the defense of 'do you think my posting style matches the QT post', because as much as
I
tried to make that happen and mulled over it, the only thing that made my ability useful was a direct reference to something in game that didn't contain a name.

What?

Double so the fact that you didn't comment in THIS thread about said post, my theory is you did not because you commented on it in your QT.

Well if I thought the post was horrible and damning I would want to publicly distance myself from it, yes?

Soooo you want to talk about balance when we have 7 (basically 9) claimed VTs out of 15 town where both scum teams had investigation immune abilities, or do you want to talk more about how this setup was super balanced with two locked townies and two unlockers as part of town's setup?

Heh?
You claim an ability which makes it a considerably harder for the black scum to win than the red scum...what is this other stuff?

Why have you written off Salamence? You want to ignore Occam's razor in lylo for what?

I never said I wrote him off? Though I do think he is the least likely because of the method in which Sean used to attack him(which I already stated)

By the way, with 4 peole left and 1 scum we are no-lynching today.

In post 2434, Salamence20 wrote:
@lucky and Maxous: Help me, how do you believe the shadow role is fake? I don't see it. Axel would fit hat role pretty nice and this is Dana who had a loose cannon and unlockers?

Mostly, the suspicion comes from he can get a guilty on the black scum only but there is no ability which can get a guilty on the red scum only.
When making the set-up you have to give the 2 scum teams equal chances of winning.
And Shadow seemingly has knowledge of the theme so he could fit that in i guess?

Dunno why Shadow argues the town is underpowered when he was earlier sceptical of there being a cop and a rolecop in a game this big.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2436, Maxous wrote:Dunno why Shadow argues the town is underpowered when he was earlier sceptical of there being a cop and a rolecop in a game this big.

You mean at the beginning of the game when half the town hadn't flipped or claimed, but I knew the potential power of my own ability as far as implicating scum? Also, scum would want a no-lynch in this situation as they get to dictate who lives going in to the next day, unless you're conceding that scum HAS to be you or Lucky. In which case that's not a bad idea until the one of you kills Salamence and we're in the same position but paranoia is worse? I don't see a no lynch being in our favor, and I don't know why, if you actually thought it would help, you wouldn't have taken that stance from the start of the day.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I am against no-lynch.

Lucky, thoughts please
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

So let me work this out -

We no lynch, everyone is claimed VT (I have no more relevant power), but last remaining scum has an unknown ability (we haven't seen a goon). Best case scenario, one person dies, and whoever scum is makes the WIFOM choice to bring the two ideal candidates to LYLO. If Lucky is scum, he just kills Salamence, paranoia means Maxous votes me, and Lucky hammers, we lose;

If Maxous is scum, he has his pick of kills, but again, probably doesn't kill me, probably kills Salamence and hopes for paranoia win. If Salamence is last scum, well GG because no one seems to be entertaining the idea.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:38 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Spoiler: Vote Count Anaylsis
Day 1 Votes:

TiphaineDeath
(11) -
Voidedmafia
Firestormer
TheFool
Om of the Nom
MagnaofIllusion
Knight of Cydonia
Ser Arthur Dayne
, kdowns,
raspberrylicious
Tammy
Malakittens

Om of the Nom
(1) - Shadow1psc
Knight of Cydonia
(4) -
Hiraki
, Chronopie, Maxous,
Kdub

Firestormer
(1) -
Seanald

Voidedmafia
(1) -
TiphaineDeath

Not Voting (3) -
Platinum Shadow
pidgey
evilpacman18

Day 2 Votes:

evilpacman18
(10) -
MagnaofIllusion
, Shadow1psc,
Seanald
Knight of Cydonia
, Maxous,
Kdub
Tammy
Espeonage
Salamence20
evilpacman18

Knight of Cydonia
(2) - spicer1209,
Ser Arthur Dayne

Kdub
(2) -
Om of the Nom
Hiraki

Not Voting (4) -
raspberrylicious
TheFool
Malakittens
Platinum Shadow

Day 3 Votes:

Ser Arthur Dayne
(9) -
MagnaofIllusion
, Shadow1psc,
raspberrylicious
Espeonage
Knight of Cydonia
Tammy
Empking
TheFool
Ser Arthur Dayne

Salamence20 (2) -
Seanald
Platinum Shadow

Empking
(1) -
Malakittens

TheFool
(1) - Maxous
Malakittens
(1) -
Hiraki

Platinum Shadow
(1) - Salamence20

Day 4 Votes:

Empking
(7) -
Malakittens
Hiraki
, Shadow1psc,
Platinum Shadow
Seanald
, Salamence20,
Knight of Cydonia

Hiraki
(1) -
Empking

Not Voting (5) - spicer1209,
TheFool
Magua
Espeonage
, Maxous

Day 5 Votes:

Espeonage
(6) - Maxous,
Hiraki
, Salamence20, Shadow1psc,
Platinum Shadow
TheFool

Shadow1psc (2) -
Magua
, Luckyjt
Salamence20 (1) -
Seanald

Not Voting (2) - Espeonage

Day 6 Votes:

Seanald (4) - Shadow1psc, Salamence20,
Magua
Platinum Shadow

Not Voting (3) -
Seanald
, Luckyjt, Maxous

Something else I noticed:

In post 1979, Maxous wrote:The top is the people I don't want to lynch, the bottom is the people I do.

Given that Mala's masoning was successful I'll point this out:

Masonised or not, whoever is Donald is confirmed town..remember that

Om was towny, not scummy from what I can remember..I have no read of empking and don't expect to get too much of one
:P

I think Salamace is reacting than town rather than scum... not really
pro-town
but still

P-Edit: yes there can be scum Joat's

This is the only post Maxous made on the day when Hiraki made a guity on Empking. It seemed he went on a lurker streak there.

On the other side of the bridge... I could of swore I saw lucky on the forums. I want your thoughts, or else I'm taking that as a lurker waiting to hammer.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Is there any doubt to the three of you I could be scum?

I've been attacked by every single scum target here (Seanald, KoC, Magua, Empking, Shinori) and there is no doubt in my mind the last scum brought me here to be a VI.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2441, Salamence20 wrote:Is there any doubt to the three of you I could be scum?

I've been attacked by every single scum target here (Seanald, KoC, Magua, Empking, Shinori) and there is no doubt in my mind the last scum brought me here to be a VI.

It's less that you were brought here and more that there were more important targets every night. VT who is only mildly confirmed (not 100%, mind you) is going to take less precedence over just about any claimed power. I'm assuming (if you're town) that in a no-lynch situation or if this isn't lylo that you'd be the next to go though, and for reasons outlined above.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

But why aren't you dead vs Magua?

Surely you should of been dead over him?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2437, Shadow1psc wrote: you wouldn't have taken that stance from the start of the day.

I assume that is *would of* and..I did.
I did'nt say at any time we would lynch somebody today.

For you to disagree to a no-lynch you must be convinced that somebody is 100% town. And yet you're not.

In post 2437, Shadow1psc wrote:
You mean at the beginning of the game when half the town hadn't flipped or claimed, but I knew the potential power of my own ability as far as implicating scum?

Well yes, and the stage of the game does'nt mean anything.
If you were spectical of having both of them due to possiblly being overpowered..and we did have both of them.. it's strange that you would suddenly argue that the town is under-powered.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2443, Salamence20 wrote:Surely you should of been dead over him?

I was waiting for this to come up, but basically this is another point against Maxous - his biggest case is on me. Magua is also a very good player, and had he not died last night today would be very different. Maybe there is some kind of investigative ability for red vs. black scum since Maxous likes to keep pointing out that my role is apparently unbalanced.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2444, Maxous wrote:Well yes, and the stage of the game does'nt mean anything.
If you were spectical of having both of them due to possiblly being overpowered..and we did have both of them.. it's strange that you would suddenly argue that the town is under-powered.

When there are 5+ unknown town members that could have any range of power (and what counter-powers scum had), it's perfectly reasonable to be
skeptical
of how front-loaded the claims may or may not have been. It's easy in hindsight once everyone has flipped to see that town is actually under-powered.

This is what I'm talking about with the really weak arguments.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 am

Post by Maxous »

Hmm, meh.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Yes I been on the forums and ;urking today. Its my birthday so I have come in a couple of times to check whats going on in all my games and really only posted in the morning. but overall I am busy today.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:12 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@Maxous well from what I could see moi did say it "makes vigging you much easier" or something like that, It could be a bad interpretation, actual thought that moi had soft claimed, or many various factors. I fail to see how thats relevant right now.

And tbh I agree with Maxous on the no lynch. Right now as town I have 3 choices to vote scum. With it letting it go through the night phase we have 3 people left alive and 2 choices for scum. If shadow you are alive you hae a chance to give us any results you may have gotten. Btw did you get anything for today.

@sala well I believe shadow1 can still be scum and be faking the role. Its very convenient that we have one Org13 left and shadow1 can look at the org13 scum topic. And I may have just found a slip.

In post 2346, Shadow1psc wrote:The level of activity in this topic is depressing. I was hoping for more before I came in in claimed so that we could catch relational information but oh well. It's time for me to claim, and I believe
I have a guilty on Seanald
. First, the claim itself.

I am Axel, town Eavesdropper. I had a lot of questions about this, and they've all been answered thankfully by the mod, but here's the rundown: Every night, I have a 10% chance to receive each post in the
Organization XIII
quick topic (NOT the Heartless one). These posts come bundled to me at start of day with any reference to names [REDACTED]. Most of the information I got was pretty lackluster (One of the posts, for example, simply said 'lol'). I did learn at the start of day 3 that scum had daytalk, and I'm pretty sure I had Om's posting style nailed from the start of day 2, but it's really hard to tell. I held off on any crumbing or softclaims due to the nature of what my ability does. Upon reception of last night's/yesterday's messages, I have pretty damning information on Seanald. With Hiraki dead and (assuming, I have received no actual posts from the QT to indicate number of scum left) quite possibly only 2 Heartless scum left, my ability becomes useless anyway.

I'll quote here the entire list of communication I've received.

Spoiler: Quick Topic Messages
Night 1 (received day 2 start)

Sorry I meant to post that right after my other one but I was given a job to do :P

Lol

i am a ninja role, so ill be sending in the kills. I cant be tracked.
Unfortunatley ive been pretty useless this game.
[Redacted] might be a good choice to kill tonight, he plays well and his reads are always accurate at least the games I have been in with him.\
[Redacted] is a real good player and we should kill him lol.
but what are your guys suggestions?

No, the thing is, trying a bit too much is my town meta. I have to play like this to keep up appearances.

Ooohh, yay.

Night 2 (received day 3 start, etc)

Ok, 1 thing is. We have freakin day talk, we need to use it more.
2: Are we getting an [Redacted] replacement during the night?
3: I think the other scum team will hit [Redacted], although I think [Redacted] will be protected.
4: A [Redacted] kill wouldnt be bad. Im really not sure who to kill. maybe [Redacted] would be a good kill to

Ok ill send in the kill
you send in the track/watch w/e it is

Night 3

[Redacted] targeted [Redacted].

ill send in the kill, but [Redacted] wont get lynched for it, [Redacted] wont be beaten by something like that.
Kill: [Redacted]

Night 4

who do you think [Redacted] will investigate tomorrow though? im worried that if one of us starts a wagon on someone hell go, Oh I investigated that person he was innocent you must be scum for trying to kill him.

Night 5

Your 2231 was so horrible.

Also who is sending in the kill?

A break indicates a separate post. Obviously the bolded/italicized is where I get my condemnation from, as it points to Seanald's post that everyone hemmed and haw'd over. That's everything I have for now, Seanald is our lynch today. VOTE: Seanald.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”