Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Story Mafia (Game Over!)

Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:18 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 2415, Shadow1psc wrote:No, I actually was reading the game before I replaced in, and Om just happened to ping my scumdar
first
. Day 2 I tried to correlate what I got night 1 to people in the game, but tbh it could have been tunnel vision (and I was coming off another game where I did really well as town). I agree Maxous looks really bad at this point, but I'm not writing anything off. Curious though, why do you have Salamence written off, or at least, towniest?

Ehh looking at it again its not really a slip or is it. What do you guys thing of what shadow has to day about Om.

Anyways has any of you heard of a role where you can directly put the results of your investigation in the game thread. I havnt and so I am not sure if he could be faking it or not.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2450, Luckyjt wrote:
In post 2415, Shadow1psc wrote:No, I actually was reading the game before I replaced in, and Om just happened to ping my scumdar
first
. Day 2 I tried to correlate what I got night 1 to people in the game, but tbh it could have been tunnel vision (and I was coming off another game where I did really well as town). I agree Maxous looks really bad at this point, but I'm not writing anything off. Curious though, why do you have Salamence written off, or at least, towniest?

Ehh looking at it again its not really a slip or is it. What do you guys thing of what shadow has to day about Om.

Anyways has any of you heard of a role where you can directly put the results of your investigation in the game thread. I havnt and so I am not sure if he could be faking it or not.

This is one of the questions I had for Dana - I could put what he sent to me in quotes directly into the game as evidence. There were things dana prefaced each PM with that I could not repeat, and to avoid all possibilities (I checked it with Dana before my claim post which is second to why I had to wait so long to claim at the start of day 6), I copied every excerpt to a word file and used different bullet pointing to keep track of separate quotes (which got lost and replaced with hyphens when I brought it here iirc).

On the subject of Om/Empking, do you think I would have bussed two scumbuddies? Again, I also ask you, in regards to no lynching, where its advantageous? I mapped this out already:

Spoiler: My Previous Post
So let me work this out -

We no lynch, everyone is claimed VT (I have no more relevant power), but last remaining scum has an unknown ability (we haven't seen a goon). Best case scenario, one person dies, and whoever scum is makes the WIFOM choice to bring the two ideal candidates to LYLO. If Lucky is scum, he just kills Salamence, paranoia means Maxous votes me, and Lucky hammers, we lose;

If Maxous is scum, he has his pick of kills, but again, probably doesn't kill me, probably kills Salamence and hopes for paranoia win. If Salamence is last scum, well GG because no one seems to be entertaining the idea.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:55 am

Post by Salamence20 »

To tell you the truth, shadow is probtown for voting Maxous.

I'm almost willing to give the game to shadow if he faked it.

VOTE: Luckyjt
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2452, Salamence20 wrote:To tell you the truth, shadow is probtown for voting Maxous.

I'm almost willing to give the game to shadow if he faked it.

VOTE: Luckyjt

Why are you voting Lucky?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:00 am

Post by danakillsu »

Can I not trust Saix even to fight off the one whose heart is filled with evil? No matter. Even if all my minions are shown to be worthless fools, Sora cannot defeat me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kIAgEjG ... ure=relmfu

Votecount 7.1

Maxous (1) - Shadow1psc
Luckyjt (1) - Salamence20

Not Voting (2) - Luckyjt, Maxous

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, 2 to no lynch.

Deadline is August 27th at Noon CDT.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Because I'm not ready to vote Maxous, because part of me thinks lucky is going to hammer.

So I'm going to vote him and see the reactions.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:07 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I almost consider Maxous town since he hasn't voted shadow yet.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:13 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2456, Salamence20 wrote:I almost consider Maxous town since he hasn't voted shadow yet.

Maxous can't really vote anyone at this point, he expressed his will to No Lynch. Now, if he waffles on this he has to give good reasoning and I'd like to see what it is.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@Shadow even though I believe Sal is town I have no way to confirm it, for all we know he is scum. A mislynch today we lose correct?

While writing I just realized something. What would the scum win condition be in a large theme game? Would it depend on the mod. Would it be when scum equals town or would it be when scum equals half of the town?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2458, Luckyjt wrote:@Shadow even though I believe Sal is town I have no way to confirm it, for all we know he is scum. A mislynch today we lose correct?

While writing I just realized something. What would the scum win condition be in a large theme game? Would it depend on the mod. Would it be when scum equals town or would it be when scum equals half of the town?

A mislynch today means we lose as far as I know. My point is, prolonging that doesn't actually make the decision easier tomorrow. Especially because scum can influence direction by choosing who dies, via WIFOM.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:32 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Mafia wins when their side gains majority (such as 3 heartless and 3 town/or13)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Salamence20 »

More i think about it, i cant see genie being in a KH game with Jasmine.

It doesnt add up why there would be 2 Aladdin characters and Gepetto vs Simba/Jack/Pooh characters.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Lucky, what did you have to ask the mod about if you're a VT?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Luckyjt »

@sala you just have to trust me. I am Genie and I am town.

@shadow well for me I rather have to decide between two people than 3.

@Shadow I can answer that once the game is over.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I dont like this. Not at all.

If you are a VT, say so, if you are locked or have a role, claim now.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Luckyjt »

I am a VT
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Then what could you of possibly asked the mod?
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Looked if I wanted to hide something I would have lied and made up a question to tell you guys. I cant think of a way to say what I told the mod without risking getting modkilled. So can we move to something else. If you guys want to vote me for this then fine but town loses the game.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Salamence20 »

UNVOTE:

Maxous and Shadow: your thoughts?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 2468, Salamence20 wrote:UNVOTE:

Maxous and Shadow: your thoughts?

I honestly don't know what to make of it. If it had relevance in the game, he should have replaced out/been modkilled? But if it doesn't have relevance, why couldn't he say it? If it has relevance to the game that doesn't pertain to your judgement of who should be scum, also not sure in what situation he couldn't say what he 'asked'.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Well, I actually believe him...

Call me crazy but it is something I would say as town.

BUT

I don't know what he can't tell us about a VT role, when:

1. Hiraki talked about why his name was Red
2. You talked about your Role
3. Pacman talked about his Role PM.

So lucky, I'm confused on what you can't tell us.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Yeah, it's confusing, but I still believe Maxous to be scum over Lucky. His demeanor towards the game/his claim/his 'scum hunting', refusal to paraphrase his claim and general attitude every time I answer him pretty much seals it for me. If he wanted me to believe lucky were the last scum, that were one thing, but he chose to try and paint a really weak case against me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Waiting for Maxous
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 2450, Luckyjt wrote:Anyways has any of you heard of a role where you can directly put the results of your investigation in the game thread. I havnt and so I am not sure if he could be faking it or not.

Yeah, paraphrasing a qt is okay.

And @Lucky: I will ask again..you said your posting style does'nt match the QT..do you think mine does?

@Salamance -as for #2440, you missed one post I made right after and this one
Did you read D4? :?

In post 2471, Shadow1psc wrote:Yeah, it's confusing, but I still believe Maxous to be scum over Lucky. His demeanor towards the game/his claim/his 'scum hunting', refusal to paraphrase his claim and general attitude every time I answer him pretty much seals it for me. If he wanted me to believe lucky were the last scum, that were one thing, but he chose to try and paint a really weak case against me.

This is your tl;dr of why I'm scum?

1) Why is it scummy that I beleive you are more likely scum than lucky?

In fact, given Sal's religious belief that Shadow is town, surely it would be a more logical move for Max-scum to attempt to mislynch lucky, yes?

2) Why is my refusal to paraphrase the flavour on my claim scummy? Do you think scum don't have flavour stories in thier fakeclaims?

3) What 'attitude' or 'demeanor'? What's wrong with my claim?

I mean, even if Shadow said something like "well his interactions with Seanald are shit", I would get that but that was'nt even said.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Well no I dont see it match anyone here since no one seems to call people's post horrible. The only one i can see it similar to is Salamance who has a more freeish posting style. Says whats on his mind.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”