Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

'Poison Kisses' are a type of flower found south of the Neck. Be warned, though! They're poisonous and will cause you to come out in a rash should they touch your skin.

Day 1, Votecount 8

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Shadow1psc
Mastermind of Sin (1) - sword_of_omens
Starbuck (3) - Plum's Yo Mamma, Feysal, redFF
SnowStorm (2) - Plessiezarus, Regfan
Minimum (6) - MagnaofIllusion, Salamence20, Hasdgfas, Lyanna Stark, StefanB, Benmage

Petyr Baelish (1) - Mastermind of Sin
Benmage (1) - SnowStorm
Salamence20 (5) - pappums rat, Staeg, Minimum, BBmolla, Dolorous Edd
Feysal (2) - Starbuck, Pandora
redFF (1) - Tyene Sand

Not Voting (5):
Mockingjaye, Petyr Baelish, Hyperion, Bvoigt, Jal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 3rd September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-03 18:59:59)
  • redFF is V/la until Friday.

CHOOSE A PIXIE

MagnaofIllusion (3) - Minimum, sword_of_omens, MagnaofIllusion
Tyene Sand (1) - Feysal
Dolorous Edd (2) - Hasdgfas, Plum's Yo Mamma
Feysal (5) - Dolorous Edd, Salamence20, Tyene Sand, StefanB, BBmolla

Hasdgfas (1) - Shadow1psc
Petyr Baelish (1) - Mastermind of Sin
Minimum (2) - Pandora, Regfan
Starbuck (2) - Starbuck, Staeg
redFF (1) - Benmage

Not Choosing (10):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Petyr Baelish, Hyperion, redFF, pappums rat, Bvoigt, Plessiezarus, SnowStorm, Jal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'.

Point out any mistakes that you see.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Starbuck »

Tyene Sand wrote:Scum won't choose other scum. Scum will choose town. But it's still a 1:1 result on N1, which would benefit town since there's more town than scum to begin with. Choosing someone you know to be town (i.e. yourself) is stupid, because odds are you're going to end up shooting town since there's more town than scum, and then it's 2:0. Best odds for town is choosing-town-who-shoots-scum, another 1:1, but it's not very likely to happen.

What was being said is that we need to use the Choose as a policy or second scum lynch because then if the person is scum, they'll hit someone on the other scum team (if there is one). That's how I've been reading this whole 1:1 thing. I realize now that it's kill someone we think is scum and if they are scum, the worse they can do is hit one townie.

I'd like to blame my ditziness regarding this whole ratio thing on the fact that I just started playing here again just a few weeks ago in REDACTED game after being gone for almost a year.

I still don't understand why town would want to give away a killing weapon to anyone we suspect to be scummy, though. Town can give their input (a list of 3-4 potential scum) to keep the scum on their toes so they don't know where the kill will land.

I really don't like redFF's ad hominem in , was the following really necessary?

redFF wrote:Pointless observation to look town and like she's really putting 'thought' into the game, when obviously if she was actually thinking she would realize how much of an inane statement this is.

You've played with me in the past, as have many others. Do you (and that is everyone that I have played with and anyone who has played with me that is voting for me) think that I would purposely bring on this shitstorm if I wasn't putting thought into the game?

redFF wrote:What does this even mean?

It means that if it goes to someone we believe is town, then there could be a list of players that are deemed the most scummy and to aim at. Thus, while we lose one player, it is a player of our choice that we know will follow through on the town plans.

Since we have control over who will be shooting, I'd rather have things go that way, then to not know where the shot may possibly end up.

redFF wrote:I'd go for dead scum with a chance of dead town over dead town with a chance of dead scum everyday.

But how will we know that we are choosing scum? We don't. So why not have some control over this rather than none at all?

I'm a bit confused how I'm being singled out for wanting to give the vengeful kill to town, but

Dolorous Edd said the same in his first post:

Dolorous Edd wrote:And if we pick town, it will at least narrow down the scum pool, and at the same time, the town person is making a town-minded decision (or we can even pre-determine who they should shoot if they're town).

So did Plessiezarus:

Plessiezarus wrote:I beg to disagree? Giving a potential scum a strongman kill sounds like an extremely bad idea. You'd be basically giving them an unstoppable freebie for signing off plus their factional kill.

Not deflecting here, but I don't like being treated like I'm fucking insane when I'm not the only person to express the same idea.

Completely off-subject, Tierce, I'm loving your RPing.

At the bottom of page 5.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:51 am

Post by mockingjaye »

I'm just starting to read now, so I should be able to post sometime later this afternoon.
may the odds be ever in your favor...
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 213, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Let's talk about the bolded though - why would you assume Feysal scum in Multiball would have read about other scum? No Eddard Stark game so far that I have played in that was Multiball has specifically mentioned it in the role PM. Your scum read is based on facts that Town shouldn't be considering. Did you just slip and indicate that your scum PM tells you it is Multiball? Jumping on others who mention Multiball when you are scum yourself is a scum-tell I have seen prove effective in the past [most recently WrathChild in Star Wars Mafia].

MoI this is stupid. If you're a three man scum team in a game this large, the most likely scenario is it's multi scum.

And yes I know this shit has been said like three times prior, but I need to point out just how silly what MoI said here is.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 163, Benmage wrote:
In post 45, Tyene Sand wrote:
In post 17, Benmage wrote:Why is everyone choosing so whimsically? It should be peoples #2 scum suspect... and it pointless to do now.
What makes you think the choices have been whimsical? Mine was far from it.
In post 9, Tyene Sand wrote:Of course, screwing up already.

UNCHOOSE: Tammy
CHOOSE: Lyanna Stark
This is the 5th post in the game.. and you're telling me this wasn't done whimsically???
I am. What of it?

Benmage, what is it with the order you're reading the game in? It doesn't look like you're ISOing anyone in particular, but the posts you're quoting are from back, forth and all over the place.

Adding a bit more to what Regfan said about Pandora being town: moreso than Shadoweh revealing identities, I believe that Quilford's post in straight contradiction of what she had done (defending Feysal followed by voting Feysal) is a towntell. Quilford was aware of Shadoweh's post when he clicked Submit the final time; I expect that, as scum, he'd stop and talk with his hydra buddy to make sure their 'reads' were aligning. As town, he had no issue with the dissonance that came out of it. (But really, iron it out, you're playing in a single slot.)

At a glance, the Salamence wagon is dull and predictable like my uncle. I have no intention to be part of it.

Lady Stark's notions of 'honor' are quite interesting. 'Honor' is a cumbersome and inefficient thing that one is likely to die from. The Crown calls, you answer--or do you want to cause
yet another
civil war, little wolf? Why are you not Choosing someone?

PEdit: And there go the Walls. Will check this last page later, I need to
milk the serpents
get groceries.

~Post in main deleted
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:00 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 230, Tyene Sand wrote:At a glance, the Salamence wagon is dull and predictable like my uncle. I have no intention to be part of it.

Just target him with whatever your ability is please, I want to get that guilty and laugh in your face.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 230, Tyene Sand wrote:
In post 17, Benmage wrote:Why is everyone choosing so whimsically? It should be peoples #2 scum suspect... and it pointless to do now.

This is the 5th post in the game.. and you're telling me this wasn't done whimsically???
I am. What of it?

Benmage, what is it with the order you're reading the game in? It doesn't look like you're ISOing anyone in particular, but the posts you're quoting are from back, forth and all over the place.

Oh ok.. you were using your rvs choose as if it meant something... well it didn't.

And I was commenting on concurrent things while going back and catchingup.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Dol Edd wrote: I'm saying it's possible that in the scum PM it mentions other factions, esp flavor wise (ex, You are Dany, you wanna kill the Lannisters, but don't forget about your other threat Stannis too).

And I’m outright saying the odds that they are written that way in an Eddard Stark game is as close to zero as they get. I’ve been scum in all of the previous games. Two of which were multi-scum. The scum PMs made NO mention of the other factions directly.

My point to you was this – it looked very much like you are ‘inventing’ a reason to suspect Feysal for bringing up Multi-ball possibilities. And I’ve seen scum use the “they mentioned Multiball, they are scum” to attack Town in games here on-site.

--

Stephan wrote:MoI beeing a PL, requires a reason, as far as I understand PL, not ringing truth.

To set the record straight Stephan – CES does not like my playstyle and thus I’m a viable Policylynch for him simply because I’m to ‘wordy’.

--

BBMolla wrote:Because I'd definitely want to keep CES alive as scum.

ISO him.

1. So you ‘can’t’ read CES as Town but as scum you’d want him kept alive? You aren’t exactly giving me reasons to think you are Town bucko.
2. No, I didn’t ask why ‘I’ think or don’t think Sala is scum. I want to know why
you
think he is scum. Explain.

BBMolla wrote: MoI this is stupid. If you're a three man scum team in a game this large, the most likely scenario is it's multi scum.

And yes I know this shit has been said like three times prior, but I need to point out just how silly what MoI said here is.

Nope. You need to read for comprehension BB. The point is that Dol Edd is inventing reasons to attack which indicates to me the odds are higher that he is indeed scum who knows / suspects (from team size) it is Multiball and thinks he has ‘caught’ other scum slipping.

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 am

Post by hasdgfas »

hey Magna, if you were chosen and day ended right now, who would you shoot?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 am

In post 233, hasdgfas wrote:hey Magna, if you were chosen and day ended right now, who would you shoot?

Minimum.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 234, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 233, hasdgfas wrote:hey Magna, if you were chosen and day ended right now, who would you shoot?

Minimum.

Besides him, because he's in the lynch lead right now.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 am

In post 235, hasdgfas wrote:Besides him, because he's in the lynch lead right now.

Sorry, you should have stipulated that in the first place. :neutral: I honestly can't say for certain without an actual flip to work with. Gut says probably someone active-lurking (like Shadow1spc) or someone who should NOT make it to endgame like Sala or MOS since it is the first 24 hours of the thread.

Who would you shoot?

Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 231, Benmage wrote:
In post 230, Tyene Sand wrote:
[Your first Choosing]
is the 5th post in the game.. and you're telling me this wasn't done whimsically???
I am. What of it?

Oh ok.. you were using your rvs choose as if it meant something... well it didn't.

And I was commenting on concurrent things while going back and catchingup.
I've played with Tammy before. She is a decent scumhunter, but gets too wrapped in emotions during the game. (A funny thing, that, as one might expect the Starks to be as dead inside as their winters.) Would I trust her with a gun N1, if she is town? Yes. Would I have her out of the game N1? Yes. This is not Whimsy, and was not particularly RVSy. Either way, I believe this line of pursuit isn't taking either of us anywhere.

(For the sake of comparison, I would not do the same with Amrun, who is someone that, if she were playing, I would also have out of the game early, but whom I do not trust with a gun.)
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Benmage »

post 212
-Cow: I've played with cow a lot.. I think I can read him. His opener read as eager aggressive town. The continuation of the tone of his post re-enforce this initial read.
-Plessiearrus: This post is a town post: post 108 ... the continual posting reads town as well. He giving early reads and questioning people. Town.
-Starbuck: Her opening mindset was aligned with my own. Her defeatist self choose and essential VT claim screamed of town. Scum wouldn't yield so quickly. SB isn't the one to try and skillfully manipulate such a situation. She is genuinely town.
-BBmolla: Everything reads pretty standard town. Gonna have to go with gut mostly here on how I read him.
-Snow: Noobtown read for the moment.

-Plum: To easy a vote on SB. Just seems to comment on nothing... Its like fluff posting that scum can talk about things that don't really matter. Talking about vig targets, PL..agree with me 1-1 trade is good (duh). Although, Plum can often be verbose... The cow sheeping comment reads town to me. So Plum isn't someone I'd consider lynching atm.

-Shadoweh entered the game too cutesy.... I've seen scum not sure how to enter games and therefore enter trying to be cute or funny... Again... not really the strongest read here, because I don't give shadoweh the player much credit.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:23 am

Post by BBmolla »

MoI do you think I'm scum
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 238, Benmage wrote:post 212
-Cow: I've played with cow a lot.. I think I can read him. His opener read as eager aggressive town. The continuation of the tone of his post re-enforce this initial read.
-Plessiearrus: This post is a town post: post 108 ... the continual posting reads town as well. He giving early reads and questioning people. Town.
-Starbuck: Her opening mindset was aligned with my own. Her defeatist self choose and essential VT claim screamed of town. Scum wouldn't yield so quickly. SB isn't the one to try and skillfully manipulate such a situation. She is genuinely town.
-BBmolla: Everything reads pretty standard town. Gonna have to go with gut mostly here on how I read him.
-Snow: Noobtown read for the moment.

-Plum: To easy a vote on SB. Just seems to comment on nothing... Its like fluff posting that scum can talk about things that don't really matter. Talking about vig targets, PL..agree with me 1-1 trade is good (duh). Although, Plum can often be verbose... The cow sheeping comment reads town to me. So Plum isn't someone I'd consider lynching atm.

-Shadoweh entered the game too cutesy.... I've seen scum not sure how to enter games and therefore enter trying to be cute or funny... Again... not really the strongest read here, because I don't give shadoweh the player much credit.

I'm not shadoweh.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Hyperion »

Was catching up when something came up. So gonna leave this stuff here and finish my reply later so I don't have to find it all later. So ignore this for now...

In post 10, Starbuck wrote:
Vote: MoI
for loving all the same fandoms that I do.

I'm a little surprised at the quick Chooses right out the gate before you can even get a bead on reads.

Same as votes, doesn't matter if we throw them out RVS-like. But seriously people who attacked for this are ridiculous and scummy, it is shit to hop onto this.

In post 21, Minimum wrote:
In post 15, Tyene Sand wrote:I'm not Tammy, Minimum, I'm Tierce. Tammy = Lyanna.

We'll see.

Choosing should be policy lynch central since I can easily imagine choosing scum and giving that scumbag a strongman vig being worse for the town than taking out 2 townies that would otherwise get mislynched or screw up in some other way.

In post 31, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 27, Benmage wrote:Mina why did you switch your rvs already?

I could've sworn that second vote was a bit more serious, no? Esp considering Starbuck's awkward start.

Are you his scumbuddy?

In post 36, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 29, Dolorous Edd wrote:
Umm, I don’t see this (the part about picking scum can be worse that 2 townies dying)
. Scum already have a nightkill. Giving them one extra vig shot cannot cause that much more mayhem
, esp vs killing a scum off. Plus it would lower down the suspect pool if they’re a suspicious person.

In either case, I see killing off a suspicious person doing more good than harm. Choosing someone out of policy is pointless. Why no policy lynch the first day and have the suspicious person sent to kill Snow instead?

I beg to disagree? Giving a potential scum a strongman kill sounds like an extremely bad idea. You'd be basically giving them an unstoppable freebie for signing off plus their factional kill.

~Zar

In post 48, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 47, Feysal wrote:If we choose scum,
in the best case said scum misses town and cross kills rival scum
, and in the worst case he kills town, resulting in a one for one trade.

This is multiball?

How can you be so sure (unless it's made obv somewhere)?

In post 63, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 23, Benmage wrote:
In post 21, Minimum wrote:
We'll see.

Choosing should be policy lynch central since I can easily imagine choosing scum and giving that scumbag a strongman vig being worse for the town than taking out 2 townies that would otherwise get mislynched or screw up in some other way.

Ahh you are correct...

FYI the assassin thing is only a D1 event like thing. Nailing scum is still best as it equates to a 1-1 trade off... i.e. always good for town.

But I'm sure a viable PL target will showthemselves eventually to be chosen.

So do you want to treat it like a policy lynch or a regular one?

VOTE: Benmage.

In post 71, Starbuck wrote:I never realized that having a different opinion about how this vengeful kill (good description whoever said that) should be used would make me seem so scummy. I haven't slipped because I'm not scum.

I disagree that this should be used as a second scum lynch and if that makes me scum in everyone's eyes so be it.

Choose: Starbuck

Unvote
Vote: Feysal

In post 151, Benmage wrote:
In post 141, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 69, Benmage wrote:
In post 63, SnowStorm wrote:
So do you want to treat it like a policy lynch or a regular one?

VOTE: Benmage.

Doesn't matter.

It matters to me and I'd say it matters to everyone else since everyone is talking about it. Strangely enough, nobody picked on your noncommittal stance on the subject. You basically said you're 'ok' with both using it as a regular lynch to catch scum AND using it to lynch a policy lynch target; those two things don't match. So, again, which is it?

Well, I agree that we should use it as a regular lynch and send someone suspicious to kill Jon Snow.

Still doesnt matter if people view voting as someone suspicious, or someone worthy of a policy lynch. Both end with the same result, and that is using it as a second lynch. As people lynch both off of policy and off of suspicion.

So yeah... still doesn't matter.

In post 161, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Snowstorm

LOL

Nice scumslip

In post 188, BBmolla wrote:
In post 182, Benmage wrote:Sorry Molla that was terrible :P

I knew it would fail when Snowstorm didn't post anything I could remotely turn into a scumslip.

Shadow thinks I'm town because I caught his scum ass
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:29 am

Post by StefanB »

BBMolla: Why this question. What townie asks that???

And since I am posting, a little bit of honor should be there still, little snake, we answer the crown and we answer the (mod)gods for all we do here...
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 am

Post by BBmolla »

You'll see.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

Benmage, while you are at it, please explain your section. What does this mean and why are these four players in this set?

BB, why are you focusing on others' reads on you? And why is Salamence scum?

That is duty, not honor~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 240, Shadow1psc wrote:
I'm not shadoweh.

I meant you, I don't know why I said shadoweh.

~Tags fixed
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Benmage »

Other just means null.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

I find it curious that you have null reads on three of the weakest players in the game.

How sad that this thread would ignore redFF's scumminess. Minimum is a bad lynch and, moreover, we wouldn't want to ruin CES's record of not getting lynched, now would we?

UNCHOOSE: Feysal
CHOOSE: Minimum
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:45 am

Post by StefanB »

Tyene: Ignoring it for now, in the first few days it is not most important, who is most scummy.
Getting reactions is also important. A vote or send on RedFF will not get that, because he won't come back until Friday.
So now voting him (in either category) would be of little effect.
If Friday comes than it will be interesting, how this guy, who is strongly suspected of beeing a tread to the crown will react.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah you can put Feysal as a town read... I didn't think too much about that list, I was on the way out... The other 2 have nothing memorable, and I wanted to iso look at pappumms.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”