Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

Then fucking vote me so Regfan doesn't have to find a replacement. I want to mock you mercilessly in the qt.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Vote: Tammy
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

Thank you. More please!
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 1573, FuDuzn wrote:Again denis, your response to my vote is an insult. And using peta's knowledge of the game and of you as 'no way I could be scum, even peta said so!' is such a shitty defense.

PEdit:UNVOTE:

Fine, I was just trying to make a point anyways. I won't let emotions decide the game.

you're asking me to defend nothing.
It's okay you just had a salad today.
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 1576, Scumhunter wrote:
Vote: Tammy
okay lets talk man to man here eristas. non-idiot to non-idiot OKAY. why do you think he's scum.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I would go Gregory, I don't think Tammy would do this as much as scum and if she was scum I would think she would keep it together more(insert joke about a woman not keeping here emotions in check here). And in regards to EPM, I don't know. I don't think he is scum lying about not getting my friendly neighbor PM, but he could be a roleblocker who prevented it from happening in the first place. I somewhat feel that he would have pushed my lynch more as scum though.

As much as I would like to permanently vote denis out of mafia forever, I will.....
VOTE: Gregory

PEdit: peta, I know you are watching, how did you ever play 50 games of mafia with denis? Not even finished with one game with him and I now want to punch will smith and martin lawrence in the face(even moreso then before).
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by denisatp »

we play on epicmafia.com and i've been playing identically
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

Well I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life to cause you to be a wretched human being, but people like you are a cancer and you should really think about the way you act. There is absolutely no cause whatsoever to personally insult people when they're just playing a game and haven't even provoked you at all. It doesn't make you tough, or special, or anything. It makes you pathetic.

It sucks too because I knew that scumhunter would probably demand my lynch today and I put in a good bit of time reading through things to give you guys information so that after I was mislynched town might have a chance to get it right tomorrow.

I hope one day you learn how to be a decent human being. I also hope it made you feel better about yourself to insult people for no reason.
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by denisatp »

okay ty for your arm chair psychology.
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by denisatp »

on another note you should learn what a "personal" insult looks liek before throwing the word around.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

Awe poor baby. Did that get to you? You feel cool enough to call someone a fucking idiot for no reason and then the way they play the game is lulz bullshit, and rather than just acknowledge that you crossed a line you shouldn't have when it's brought up you say it's not offensive but you could get more offensive. Then you basically call someone else retarded. But, you can't stand being told that the way you behave is cancerous and unenjoyable.

It's simple. There was no reason whatsoever for you to behave the way you did today. It's rather sad that you can't even acknowledge that.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Ok, this is clearly getting us nowhere I am probably partly to blame for it.

Tammy, forgetting about denis for a second, who would your choice for scum be?
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

*and I am
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

Fuck it. Never mind. Feeding trolls just gives them what they want and I put too much time in this game to let some pissant put that to waste, and I don't want to saddle regfan with a replacement.

Y'all can still lynch me if you want cuz scumhunter's such a brilliant ScUmHuNtEr, but don't speed lynch me if you do so that I can get the information together.

fuduzn - I keep going back and forth between pacman and gregory. If I look at bvoigt's behavior though in relation to the stuff I posted that you know was completely irrelevant and bullshit I lean towards pacman. But, if I look at their posts I slightly lean towards gregory.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

Fuck it. Never mind. Feeding trolls just gives them what they want and I put too much time in this game to let some pissant put that to waste, and I don't want to saddle regfan with a replacement.

Y'all can still lynch me if you want cuz scumhunter's such a brilliant ScUmHuNtEr, but don't speed lynch me if you do so that I can get the information together.

fuduzn - I keep going back and forth between pacman and gregory. If I look at bvoigt's behavior though in relation to the stuff I posted that you know was completely irrelevant and bullshit I lean towards pacman. But, if I look at their posts I slightly lean towards gregory.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also, if it's not one of those two, then I'm clueless.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

this is pretty simple imo. It's either Gregory or Scumhunter and since I've had a town read on Scumhunter all game and I have no reason to change that...
vote: Gregory

Tammy I pushed lynches of bvoigt and Shinori super early on, lol, how could you even entertain the idea of me being scum, I'm offended.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

You're right pacman because no scum member has ever bussed their partner ever.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Both teammates on the first day? Long shot.

If you really wanna get out of this game, just lynch Gregory with us.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

But you didn't actually push either one of them. Sure you voted bvoigt early on after the daycop thing, but you unvoted him after a very minor point. You kept saying you thought he could be scum but you never actually pushed it. And yeah, near the end of the day you pushed for a Shinori lynch, but that was after he'd become pretty scummy due to WM's interaction with him.

Your interaction with both look like distancing not you genuinely pushing people you thought were scum.

But, sure, maybe I'll join the Gregory wagon if you promise to night kill me if it doesn't end the game. I want to watch scumhunter fumble around from the dead qt. :P
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by denisatp »

In post 1585, Tammy wrote:Awe poor baby. Did that get to you? You feel cool enough to call someone a fucking idiot for no reason and then the way they play the game is lulz bullshit, and rather than just acknowledge that you crossed a line you shouldn't have when it's brought up you say it's not offensive but you could get more offensive. Then you basically call someone else retarded. But, you can't stand being told that the way you behave is cancerous and unenjoyable.

It's simple. There was no reason whatsoever for you to behave the way you did today. It's rather sad that you can't even acknowledge that.
*you fucking BABY* insert wall of arm chair psychology and logic that leads to god knows where.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

Then there's this:

In post 232, bvoigt wrote:I actually think Armageddon is town, even if his post was kinda bad. Me/FuDuzn/petapan wouldn't make sense as a scum team, but I can relate to having top suspects that probably aren't scumbuddies. I think this just shows that he's legitimately trying to scumhunt instead of worrying about making his reads appear perfect. Working Manju also looks town.

Call my predecessor town.

In post 250, bvoigt wrote:
In post 237, petapan wrote:
In post 232, bvoigt wrote:I actually think Armageddon is town, even if his post was kinda bad. Me/FuDuzn/petapan wouldn't make sense as a scum team, but I can relate to having top suspects that probably aren't scumbuddies. I think this just shows that he's legitimately trying to scumhunt instead of worrying about making his reads appear perfect. Working Manju also looks town.

no see agreeing with the reasoning of people that he thinks are scum is why he's scum - you can't suspect someone while also thinking what they say makes sense

That's a pretty good point, actually....

Okay thinks peta makes a good point but doesn't say he thinks my predecessor is scum.

In post 373, bvoigt wrote:
In post 370, Working Manju wrote:right now I'd like everybody to say which of Pine/scumhunter/epm they'd be most interested in wagoning as a support check since people don't seem to agree on much. personal priorities are Pine > scumhunter > epm

I'd prefer Scumhunter.

Notice that WM here is wanting to lynch his partner. He doesn't take the opportunity to bus, and as I pointed out in my irrelevant post that showed how they interacted with one another, bvoigt defended Pine.

In post 420, bvoigt wrote:

It looks like the deadline is just 3 days away. Unofficial vote count:

evilpacman18 [4]: Scumhunter, Servanto, Gregory, flinter
FuDuzn [2]: bvoigt, Pine
Armageddon [2]: petapan, crypto
bvoigt [1]: Armageddon
Pine [1]: Working Manju
Gregory [1]: evilpacman18
crypto [1]: FuDuzn
Not Voting [1]: JordanA24

UNVOTE: FuDuzn
VOTE: Armageddon

I'd prefer this lynch over EPM.

The last mention he had of Armageddon he said peta had a good point, but before that he had called Armaggedon town. He had been arguing for fuduzn being scum the whole time, but here at deadline of day one when it looked likely for pacman to be lynched, he swings his momentum to the wagon of someone he had previous called town because he preferred it over epm. Now since he was sitting with his partner Pine on the fuduzn wagon, he definitely didn't mind voting with his partner, so there's not that.

It looks very much like he was trying to save his partner from a lynch here.

In post 730, bvoigt wrote:You guys know the deadline is in 2 days, right?

I agree with WM that Shinori is being overly defensive in #705 and #716.

DoomYoshi is pretty much null for me. I'm willing to vote him, of course.

Unofficial vote count:
evilpacman18 [3]: Gregory, FuDuzn, flinter
DoomYoshi [2]: Shinori, evilpacman18
Flinter [2]: Tammy, DoomYoshi
Scumhunter [2]: petapan, crypto
FuDuzn [1]: denisatp
Shinori [1]: Working Manju
Tammy [1]: bvoigt
Not voting (1): Scumhunter

Well, Tammy would be my preferred lynch, but it's probably not happening at this point.

UNVOTE: Tammy
VOTE: Scumhunter

He does the same thing here. After spending oodles of time and computer ink spouting about how I'm scum, we get near deadline and he moves to scumhunter. Now this one isn't as suspicious as the previous one because he'd been saying that scumhunter was scum the whole time, but he still moves momentum to another wagon when pacman was the leading wagon and evened it up with scumhunter.

It's true that gregory was never in danger, but pacman was, and it looks like he made an effort to save pacman when he was in trouble.
denisatp
denisatp
Goon
denisatp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by denisatp »

tammy you got so defensive over being called "a fucking idiot" i'm not sure how you'd react if i said something actually offensive.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 121, Pine wrote:
In post 34, Gregory wrote:
In post 31, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 28, Pine wrote:
Vote: crypto

One RVS vote is normal, two is overly-excited, three is nervous scum

If we are going by that logic then petapan is scummy as well, he was the third vote on sleepykrew.

first vote he made though, which was the point. Buddying up to crypto btw? Noted

This. Crypto jumped his vote around a lot, which petapan did not. Pay attention, FuDuzn.

This is the only thing that Pine responded to of Gregory's and literally did not mention pacman once. So there's nothing to go on there, especially after he spent a good amount of time defending bvoigt.

And unfortunately the interaction with Shinori isn't much better on either of them: Shinori places epm in his scum reads and doesn't give a read on gregory at all.

In post 715, Gregory wrote:self-meta is allways dumb. Using it gives away you're thinking about looking town. A towny doesn't have to prove he's town, he just needs to scumhunt. Scum on the other side do need to prove they're town.

In onther words, I don't see why an honest towny should have the need to think about their town-meta.

In post 716, Shinori wrote:I was referencing mafias to you that you should know about I didn't mention the fact that they don't have access to said references until you chose to point it out. And for reference I tend to self meta even though it's worthless because self meta has proven true in every single case for me so far. Until there is a game where self-meta is actually proven wrong in my scenario I will continue referencing it.

Yes I know you mentioned that I am being overly defensive and what not which is pointless in my eyes because just if a player is defensive doesn't mean they are scum. What other reasons do you have to label me as scum? Besides these two things

your wordcount is still oddly disproportionate to mine and i think you're overreacting to silly things because you're scum
i think you sound like self-conscious scum

PReview edit: Because Gregory meta has me literally nicknamed Scumnori on a separate site whether I'm actively scumhunting as town or actually am scum. So I argue Scumnori meta periodically with self meta of how I play when I'm town compared to how I play when I'm scum. No one here knows me except Prims is from that site and as I stated has said I'm scum in every single situationg except for about a small brief 24 hour time period once. He's been right about half the time and wrong about half the time.

In post 718, Gregory wrote:shinori wagon incoming btw

In post 719, Working Manju wrote:
In post 718, Gregory wrote:shinori wagon incoming btw

do you think he's scum

In post 722, Gregory wrote:
In post 721, evilpacman18 wrote:gregory calling me scum again incoming btw

do you think he's scum

he could fit as third man yes. Not convinced about him yet, but he could fit very well. this team obviously includes EPM as well
[/quote]
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1597, denisatp wrote:tammy you got so defensive over being called "a fucking idiot" i'm not sure how you'd react if i said something actually offensive.

You might as well stop because I'm not going to react to you anymore as it's not productive and doesn't help the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”