Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Minimum has more posts than you and has posted each day this week?
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 785, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If I live past Night 1 maybe I'll be motivated to begin caring again. Until then I'll probably prod-dodge out the day so I don't have to see all the whining in thread.

I'll just leave this here as well before you respond.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

House Serry of Southshield rules over the southernmost of the Shield Islands. The shield islands are a considerable sea strength and were the first line of defense during the days when the ironborn raiders tried to sail up the Mander to sack the wealth of the Reach. Their blazon is a white rose upon a red escutcheon upon white, a red embattled border

Day 1, Votecount 34

SnowStorm (4) - Regfan, Feysal, Jal, Shinori
Minimum (2) - Salamence20, Hasdgfas
Salamence20 (5) - Amrun, Minimum, bvoigt, Mastermind of Sin, Shadow1psc
Feysal (1) - Starbuck
Shinori (1) - Staeg
Shadow1psc (2) - StefanB, Lyanna Stark
bvoigt (8) - Plum's Yo Mamma, greenknight, SnowStorm, Dolorous Edd, Benmage, Tyene Sand, Pandora, MagnaofIllusion

Jal (1) - DCLXVI

Not Voting (4):
Mockingjaye, BBmolla, kortul, Plessiezrus

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 3rd September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-03 18:59:59)
  • MJ may be V/la for a hurricane.

CHOOSE TO SING

Tyene Sand (1) - Feysal
Dolorous Edd (2) - hasdgfas, Jal
Feysal (8) - Salamence20, Bvoigt, greenknight, Shinori, Mastermind of Sin, DCLXVI, Dolorous Edd, Benmage

Hasdgfas (1) - Shadow1psc
Minimum (4) - Regfan, StefanB, Lyanna Stark, MagnaofIllusion
Starbuck (2) - Starbuck, Staeg
Shadow1psc (1) - Mockingjaye
greenknight (6) - Plum's Yo Mamma, Minimum, Tyene Sand, Pandora, Plessiezarus, BBmolla

Not Choosing (3):
kortul, Amrun, SnowStorm

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'. Once a choose has 15 votes it will be locked in but not end day.

ANY MISTAKES MAY BE POINTED OUT.

Any mistakes, please point them out.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:07 am

Post by Minimum »

You realize there's a reason we're hydraing, right, MoI?

Bvoigtwagon seems to me mostly a matter of him being not that strong a player but not to the point where it looks like an easy lynch. His posting seems fine to me.

Tammy, you should choose greenknight.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay, proded sorry bussy time, since my brother is arriving sone, will catchup tommorow.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:21 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1025, Shadow1psc wrote:Minimum has more posts than you and has posted each day this week?

The difference, of course, is the fact that the decline in general posting just happens to coincide with their NOT being the top wagon (and thus not needed Mina's patented AtE flailing).

I'll just ignore your trying to draw parallels between the two of us since you are scum and all.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 1030, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'll just ignore your trying to draw parallels between the two of us since you are scum and all.

Naturally.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1028, Minimum wrote:You realize there's a reason we're hydraing, right, MoI?

Bvoigtwagon seems to me mostly a matter of him being not that strong a player but not to the point where it looks like an easy lynch. His posting seems fine to me.

Tammy, you should choose greenknight.

Okay.. so Sala than..

Can you bullet for me the Sala case?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh look analyzable information.
In post 925, Eddard Stark wrote:
SnowStorm (10) - Plessiezarus,
Regfan, Tyene Sand
, Feysal, Jal, Shinori,
MagnaofIllusion, Pandora, BBmolla
, kortul

Minimum (3) - Salamence20, Hasdgfas,
Lyanna Stark

Salamence20 (5) - Amrun,
Minimum
, bvoigt, Mastermind of Sin, Shadow1psc
Feysal (1) -
Starbuck

Shinori (1) - Staeg
Shadow1psc (1) - StefanB
bvoigt (2) - Plum's Yo Mamma, greenknight
Jal (2) -
SnowStorm
, DCLXVI
Mockingjaye (1) -
Dolorous Edd

Not Voting (2):
Mockingjaye,
Benmage

IMO***
If the Mason isn't green I see no issue in claiming, since we have so many strong town reads we could really start PoE scum off already :twisted: :twisted:

(So where's our hiding scum??)
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:56 am

Post by Benmage »

^Assuming Feysal eats it, I looked at Jal Shinori and Kortul's iso... out of all of them I'd be most willing to go with Jal.... Tho I don't feel real solid about it... the iso isn't altogether very good but a little thing like:
In post 551, Jal wrote:Time to try and get myself back into this.
when I look at comments like this it just pings me town.

*headesk* *headesk* *headdesK*

we need blood.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:59 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 1032, Benmage wrote:Can you bullet for me the Sala case?

Meta is a big part of it. I've played with him and looked over the Kingdom Hearts game and he really did look town in both those games. There's also just a lack of scumhunting in his posts and recently he's simply gone completely inactive and basically not bothering to play. There are also a few statements that are clearly off (his original Feysalpost and "Hey!!! Someone understands me!!!! About time!!!") of a type that you'd expect Salascum to screw them up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:05 am

Post by Benmage »

Bvoigt
does look genuine when I relook his iso. I haven't relooked at
MoS
but I get more not paying attention town attitude than tactical scum trying to look dumb.

Amrun
is very un-amrun-like.... Which shit happens... and no way do I see scumAmrun trying to tactically lurk... I digress, not this spot today.

Cow
... I thought I got initial cow town read. I don't like his lack of contribution. I don't have a very strong read here on either way. I'd be okay with lynching here probably.

I still have
Shadow
down as not being good enough to pull of sarcastic scum... Uhmm the ole scotmans thing if you will I suppose. But I guess its possible... future days.. keep an eye on Shadow.
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:06 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 1035, Minimum wrote:Meta is a big part of it. I've played with him and
looked over the Kingdom Hearts game and he really did look town in both those games.
Though he almost got lynched in Kingdom Hearts too at some point for basically the same things here, and this is looking a lot like that other wagon forming on him. So I'm very hesitant to call him scum.
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:10 am

Post by Benmage »

Looking at Sala's iso... I don't see it being that bad. Gotta agree with Tierce here:
In post 777, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 773, Tyene Sand wrote:If he were scum, he'd be trying to look like he's making a real effort. The copy-pasted reads list shows Salamence doesn't really care how he comes across, because he doesn't have anything to fear.

Hey!!! Someone understands me!!!! About time!!! :D

I'm not one that does much on day 1, I play much better when flips start happening, but thats more because I suck at scumhunting.

^This rings genuine.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Fuckit

Unvote Vote JAL

ALL ABOARD

(btw I have mockinjaye as town... it took me extensive meta research of her past games to figure out she was town last game... I think she's town here... funny she's batting down for the hurricane... There's literally something drastic happening in every game I've read)
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

In post 1038, Benmage wrote:^This rings genuine.

I just spent way too long of a game in the opposite situation (me scum, sala town). This doesn't ring the same, in multiple ways. Sala don't give a fuck, about anything seemingly, and is like the hyperactive puppy that no one likes. He's trying too hard to be appeasing in this game, and posting nearly enough (but I don't know if that has to do with the amount of games he's supposedly in).
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:25 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 1040, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 1038, Benmage wrote:^This rings genuine.

I just spent way too long of a game in the opposite situation (me scum, sala town). This doesn't ring the same, in multiple ways. Sala don't give a fuck, about anything seemingly, and is like the hyperactive puppy that no one likes. He's trying too hard to be appeasing in this game, and posting nearly enough (but I don't know if that has to do with the amount of games he's supposedly in).

C'mon, that is much
much
more likely to come from the fact he's in 10 different games with like 5 large (I'm not exaggerating, see his sig, which i quote here):
Spoiler:
NY 154: Return to Boring Town (Night 4)
Phineas and Ferb Mafia (Day 3)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Redemption (D3, Dead, Town Cop)
Micro 11 (D2, Dead, VT)
Micro 18 (D2, Dead, VT)
90s TV Mafia (Night 4)
Dances With Dragons (Day 1)
Open 445 (Day 1)
Futurama Mafia (Pre-Game)
Revolutionary War Mafia (Day 1)

And he just finished another large theme (KH).
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:27 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

But he was active as fuck in KH. That hasn't really changed (and he's dead in 3 of those)
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:28 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 1039, Benmage wrote:Fuckit

Unvote Vote JAL

ALL ABOARD

Where were you when I was voting Jal a bit ago :igmeou: But the bvigot wagon feels much more likely in sight of actually reaching a lynch. What happened to "fuckit let's just get this day over with"?

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Jal »

I actually started on these posts about 2-3 days ago but I haven't had a lot of time to finish them, even now but I need to push myself to get content out. I know Snowstorm got outed as a mason, but things need to be answered:

@SnowStorm
:

In post 783, SnowStorm wrote:I don't like this post. I hate your tone. You think I'm scum because I said "what do you think?", which someone had declared to be a town tell earlier, thus making it a scum-tell for anyone who said it after. That makes perfect sense . (See Tyene, some people do believe scum = stupid.)

Except, I never said or implied that the question becomes a scum tell after some person called it a town tell for Edd.
You
just did though. I made it clear: It was the timing of the question in relation to when the person pointed out at it being a probable town-tell. I also gave more reasoning in my original post as to why I think that particular of yours post is scummy.

Don't try and twist my answer regarding:

"
Why would I (or anyone in my position) as scum, make that post?"

. . .into some black and white shit that it's not. Also, where in any of my posts did I imply you're stupid scum? Stop being dramatic.

In post 783, SnowStorm wrote:Yeah, that's what I said. I can understand why someone like Regfan (who has played with me) would think I had an odd start, it's not a bad reason, especially for the start of the game. Do you think that reason was worse than yours? You're calling someone else's reasons to vote me bad, yet, it's clear that your intention is to make me look bad. Because you never really brought that up until now. So what's your point?

No, I didn't call someone's vote on you bad. I was being snarky regarding your over-exaggeration.

And you're mistaken. My intention is to not make you look bad. My intention is to try and find scum. I don't need to make you look bad when you do things that make you look bad in the first place.

In post 783, SnowStorm wrote:So my questions are not any relevant because I'm just trying to win some town cred? Seriously? According to you I shouldn't even bother asking any questions, because I'm not getting town cred for them. You don't think for a second that I ask questions to help me get some reads? WTF was the point in saying that? That whole post was about you antagonizing me. So you're either scum or you're a pretty confident townie, but then why haven't you tried to convince everyone else of my guiltiness, why do you only have one crappy argument against me?

I am noticing a theme here SnowStorm. You exaggerate.

I didn't say you shouldn't bother asking questions because you're not getting town cred from them. I was referring only to you asking about the read on Min to Edd (although I don't think I made this clear). Even then, it doesn't imply that. I don't like it though when you take a question I've asked and repeat it though while not asking or contributing much else along with it. What is your own purpose for asking Edd about Minimum?

You didn't really say how or why I'm scummy in any of that post. You just pointed out a bunch of things you just don't like. You think I am antagonizing you - but how does that make me scum, exactly?

Also, where in your reread did those bad feelings for Minimum go?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:37 am

Post by Jal »

@Dolorous Edd
:

In post 794, Dolorous Edd wrote:Jal is totally scum. Seriously. No jokes. Go ISO him in Newbie 1237 and go look at this. In 1237 he was so town it hurt by like mid-day1. His overall tone and everything feels so off this time

I think it was Reg who says he thinks I play the same as I did in Newbie 1237, but I don't think so.

I wasn't too shabby my first game. However, if you're going to play the meta card, try basing it on more than one game, and not only my town games either. I generally don't always come across as obvtown in my games, including this one. I think I have about 5 completed town games. Out of them:

Open 413: I was lynched D1 with only one scum hopping on my wagon towards the end of the day.

Newbie 1245: Garnered a few votes at the end of D1, becoming one of the top bandwagons. At the end of the day, it was the bandwagon on me vs the bandwagon I started on scum. If it weren't for the cop choosing the appropriate bandwagon which tipped the balance in my favour, I could have easily been lynched. Night killed immediately after that flip, though.

Open 410: I was suspected a good chunk of D1 especially after Kondi made an entire list of probable scum team combinations, and I was on most of them listed. Was brought into lylo with the other town player suspecting me.

410 is probably the best game to look at since it started in May and just ended recently. I think it gives a good overview of how I've changed and adjusted my play style over a period of time.

Here's a scum game of mine. Bonus town meta of Sal also: Open 422.

Dolorous Edd wrote:Plus his Snowstorm vote is crap. In the same post where he votes, he simply says that he is getting "slight scum vibes" from Snowstorm and he doesn't think his posts are "completely" genuine. This kind of ambiguous statments feel forced as hell and he looks like he is trying to justify bandwagoning Snow.

Yes, I was getting slight scum vibes from that particular post and it didn't read as completely genuine. It's how I feel: so what? If you disagree with my explanation, especially my thoughts towards about the question he asked, then feel free to go right on ahead and do so instead of using quotes around my words like they mean anything.

I find it peculiar that you bring this up
now
though instead of when I initially made the post. It's not like I have made a lot of posts in this game either and there's two of you to sort through the game so I doubt you missed it.

You say you sometimes read what's going on and not really analyze it, but again, there are two of you and you have made comments regarding me and my low posting in the past hinting that I was on the scummy side of things with that Cerywn's Bible stuff. Which, I noticed, you posted not too long after I made my vote for SnowStorm. You said you referring to Jal, Sala, Plum, Mockingjay, Hyper and that due to our activity we would lean more towards scum. It also indicated at the time that you viewed me as flying "under the radar."

So not only was I
not
"leaning town," you didn't just look at the player list and go, "golly gee, who is this person and where have they been?" I've been getting the feeling for awhile now that you've been wanting to place a vote on me.

While we're here, answer my question on Hyperion I asked you previously. Also, please explain this:

In post 845, Dolorous Edd wrote:Also, what I really caught about Jal that also gave me scum vibes is what I like to call post-justification. It's when someone votes for someone else, and then they start trying to justify that vote, instead of already having a justification when voting.

Because I made all the justification in my original vote for SnowStorm. Why do I get the utter feeling you're talking about my explanation regarding the scum motivation of what he said? I actually answer questions, Edd.

Meant to unvote,

UNVOTE:
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Staeg »

Okay, so I'm not caught up and probably won't be for another 3 days (and uh deadline's in 4 and a quarter so), so I'll join this thread from here and talk and stuff.
sa vrede?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1043, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In post 1039, Benmage wrote:Fuckit

Unvote Vote JAL

ALL ABOARD

Where were you when I was voting Jal a bit ago :igmeou: But the bvigot wagon feels much more likely in sight of actually reaching a lynch. What happened to "fuckit let's just get this day over with"?

I just got my analyzable wagon with Snow being a mason.

Come join me on Jal.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1046, Staeg wrote:Okay, so I'm not caught up and probably won't be for another 3 days (and uh deadline's in 4 and a quarter so), so I'll join this thread from here and talk and stuff.

Sheep me, vote Jal.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:03 am

Post by Staeg »

Nope, will need some reasons as to why since I had a slight townread on her.
sa vrede?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”