He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Venmar »

Vote NumberQ
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 34, DrippingGoofball wrote:Shall we have a character mass-claim?

- No

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Venmar »

@AngryPidgeon - I don't see how you're getting such concrete facts and reads this early, and why making giant cases and a boatload of reasoning should be expected from people this early in the game.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 49, Blastoide wrote:
In post 35, Venmar wrote:
In post 34, DrippingGoofball wrote:Shall we have a character mass-claim?

- No

I would still like you to explain why you think it's a bad idea in your own words.

- A similar reason as to why NumberQ doesn't want a nameclaim, we're in that game together.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Venmar »

I'm against it because it brings in a bunch of WIFOM and role speculation that isn't healthy for those with characters that have pretty evident roles.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Venmar »

Don't get why you popcorn'd Vijay..?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Venmar »

Well first of all I believe Vijay miscounted, his vote wasn't going to hammer as NumberQ was at L-2, not L-1. Could probably just have been a miscount or a deliberate test.

Second of all, Vijay is experienced enough and not stupid enough to hammer that quickly and early, I know him and I think he knows a previous game with us where I was hyper paranoid about these kind of wagons. In other words, I don't think he was serious.

If I know Vijay well, and I hope I am qualified to say that I do, Vijay is kind of known for making deliberate, but usually not obvious or evident gambles and tests that in the games I have played in with him, have actually really payed off for him, which is why I think his comments so far this game are a towntell for him if anything.

Third of all, and while I am kind of wary to agree with Goofy at the moment, the below quote IS a town tell after all.

In post 63, vijay2vasandani wrote:Goddamnit. Oh well.

I'm up for a nameclaim. Mines obvtown anyway XD

So yeah. I think you should have popcorn'd someone else.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 am

Post by Venmar »

Okay, well i'm going to go ahead and:

Vote: Acosmist

For reasons exemplified by DGB and some others.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 am

Post by Venmar »

PEdit: I thought we're popcorn'ing? Am I supposed to claim now?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 107, numberQ wrote:
In post 103, Venmar wrote:Okay, well i'm going to go ahead and:

Vote: Acosmist

For reasons exemplified by DGB and some others.

What reasons would those be? I want it in your own words, show me you actually think he's scummy and you aren't just looking for the closest bandwagon.

- Okay. Not many people have made a case either but i'll summarize the best way I can.

On Page 2 I don't like how Acosmist was egging AP on to slip some kind of a comment that would make him look bad. Acosmist's big stream of posts on Page 3 are also all bad, a lot of them are fluff and a lot of them aren't actually even contributing anything other than some remarks and bickering with DGB, none of them actually contribute much and don't show any effort of scumhunting behind them.

Post #61 was also bad, while weird I don't like how Acosmist was intentionally trying to make DGB look bad by trying to line up his own lynch and making it look like something it wasn't. Add on the fact I feel like there were some twists of words there and there, it looks pretty bad.

Post 71 is bad because it looks like Acosmist knows something that we don't, he seemed to make a comment that would require scum knowledge of their roles. It looks pretty bad in my opinion.

Post 95 was also not all that satisfying for me. The whole first and a bit of the post was a bunch of fluff and what I feel to be unneeded theory talk about Nameclaiming, and it didn't actually contribute much in terms of scumhunting, rather more of talk about previous games and talking about nameclaiming. His case is all based around the concept of nameclaiming and whether or not DGB did something bad regarding that, and it's not all that convincing at all.

Without spoiling anything, this is my best bet for scum right now, I can't get any other more concrete scum reads yet, and Acosmist is as good as any right now.

In post 107, numberQ wrote:
Also,

In post 89, numberQ wrote:Also, Venmar, how the hell is vijay's post 63 a town tell?

- Because someone who is town would make that kind of a comment, whereas if someone who was scum wouldn't have said that because their real [ mafia ] character name would come to mind first before a possible fakeclaim. The way Vijay say's it can, in my opinion, only come from a towns person's perspective who actually believes their real role name is obvious town. Not to mention that most fakeclaims that I have seen so far in other games tend to be some of the less more obvious townie looking roles, which means the same enthusiasm isn't probably going to be present. Does that make sense? I'm trying to explain it the best way I can.

I don't like walls, going to make a new post about something I wanted to address.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Venmar »

I want to bring some attention to RapidCanyon.

In post 42, rapidcanyon wrote:I thought about a mass character claim and realized that if I were scum, that would be what I would fear the most. I would be unsure of claiming a major character early. I also wouldn't want to claim last because mafia would be expected to claim last and those claiming last would look suspicious. So, claiming a little before last would be optimal but then if some townies are still unclaimed, I wouldn't be able to claim a major character. So, if I were scum, I would hate mass-claiming in a game with a limited number of characters.

So, yes, I am down for a mass-claim. We have two ways to go about it. Popcorn style where we force claims or just naturally let it unfold and see who claims when and who claims last.

The one thing that could mess up this plan is if mafia were gives safe fake-claims. I am relatively new to mafiascum so can someone explain how common safe claims are and how likely it is that the mafia could have recieved safe claims?

- This is RapidCanyon's only REAL contribution to the game, aside from the RVS vote and his quick following up unvote, which wasn't explained. The whole post is a bunch of talk about Nameclaiming and it gives me a bad vibe because it doesn't bring anything to the table other than someone's thought about nameclaiming. The fact Rapid hasn't made a post since or attempted to ACTUALLY contribute gives me a bad vibe and I think he should be taken a look at. Basically, this post was large noise low signal.

A similar jab goes to Cheery Dog, who also hasn't been doing much either. In fact there are a small group of people who could fall in that category, but RapidCanyon is the one who has caught my attention out of all of them.

FOS: RapidCanyon

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Venmar »

Well, you kind of hammered him.

>.>

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Venmar »

Shit, yeah he was hammered i double checked.

NumberQ, did you hammer him on purpose or no?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 128, Eidolon wrote:
Venmars reaction in post 52 seems scummy. He goes against angrypidgeon without stating anything about the actual case. Could possibly know that acomist is townie and doesn't want to take a side too quickly while still sounding like he's saying something useful.

- I'm sorry I don't understand why you're bringing up this issue NOW rather than THEN. It looks awfully like you're trying to make me look bad now that you know what Acosmist flipped rather than trying to make me look bad when his alignment was unknown. That alone is fishy because it looks like you have been waiting for his flip so you could pin me for a mild response I made... why did you mention this one thing rather than address my case that I made right before Acosmist has been hammered?

Rapidcanyon's first post of the day is bad, I don't like it when people open up with night kill speculation. It doesn't benefit town to speculate on possible powers involved in the kill. Add on the fact you haven't been helpful at all the first day, this is just a bad sign for me. I agree with what Roflcopter has said about you, and you should nameclaim next and popcorn it to someone else that you think is scum.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:47 am

Post by Venmar »

Why is it a stretch? How isn't Eidolon's last sentence in that quote a stretch as well?

Explain your shit.

In other news, where is Vijay? He is like never around anymore.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Venmar »

Canyon, who are you going to popcorn to?

I'll answer any questions aimed at me some time later, dealing with some schedule problems back at school, i'll get around to my games ASAP.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Venmar »

Okay, i'm Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth.

I'm going to popcorn this to Roflcopter.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Venmar »

Sorry, guess I forgot. I'm allowed like small posts atm.

I'll popcorn it to Cheery Dog ( whatever the fuck your name is )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 140, Eidolon wrote:
Why does it matter when i brought it up? The point still remains. If i remember correctly i didn't have much time when the first day was going on so i just did a quick skim. I didn't expect a hammer so quickly so i probably would have mentioned it at some point. Besides, it's useful to go over the first dp with the information on the flip. Why would you try and dissuade that?

- It matters when you bring something like that up NOW. While I may have been stretching it out I hope you understand when I think that you waiting for a flip just to question me about one post looks fishy. It makes it out to look like you were waiting for a flip to incriminate someone on purpose. Now, the fact you have had little access is fine, I can believe that, and I can also understand the merit behind saying that using a day's flip is always useful, my point is that the post you addressed could have been easily been addressed last day phase without needing a flip, which bring up my question of: Why now?

The fact of the matter is that acomist died really early and i'm trying to figure out what happened. You put him at l-1 with rehashed arguments that don't seem to align AT ALL with your post 52.

- Why don't they rehash with my post 52? Be more specific, I am going to tell you right now that I was suspicious of Angrybird trying to make a case so early without too much evidence. When I put Acosmist on L-1, it was already well into the game. While just page 5, I think people can agree that Acosmist HAS done things that were seen as scummy, which makes post 52 moot when there actually IS something to incriminate him on. I also would like to argue my points were "rehashed". Nobody actually took the time to make a case like I did.

So. what were you trying to accomplish with that post of yours? What are you trying to accomplish with this post? You are ignoring my argument to make some defensive attack on me.

- That's kind of a question you can attach to every single post you want, it doesn't really hold much thought in it, but to answer it i'll tell you right now that I jumped you because your argument came off as weird to me, for reasons I outlined. Now i don't have a solid scumread on you, right now I have a scumread on NumberQ, Toon Fighter, and Cheery Dog. I'll go in depth on those later.. I got things to answer.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 142, Eidolon wrote:Another question to venmar, you seem to have suspected rapidcanyon yesterday and are still going after him. why did you put acomist at l-1 using others reasoning if you had your own suspicions about rapidcanyon? Why follow the bandwagon instead of go with your own reads?

- Because voting for Rapidcanyon wasn't going to do anything. Think about it, nobody was interested in Rapidcanyon yesterday, meaning a wagon on him wasn't going to attract much attention. That means rapid wasn't going to feel anykind of pressure, which means my vote would've been a waste. Add on the fact he was very quiet last day phase, I don't think he was going to do anything that would have formed enough interest in his wagon.

- As you play, you'll maybe realize that sometimes not gunning down your scumreads isn't as benefitial to the town as always. Going tunnel vision isn't that much helpful either. While unfortunate, Acosmist town has lead us to developing our scumreads, which you cannot deny is a good thing.

In post 148, numberQ wrote:To all those calling me town for hammering: How does that make me town? Because scum wouldn't be that reckless? I doubt it. Makes me wonder why people are being so quick to hand out +town points for something that's ostensibly scummy.
--
In post 128, Eidolon wrote:To more experienced players of MS, is it common here for mafia to get major characters as fake claims?

Yeah, it happens quite often.
--
Really liking rapidcanyon's latest post. In fact:

VOTE: Venmar

- Here's what I see in this post:
1. For some, retarded reason NumberQ decides to question town points given out to him... what? Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't see the reasoning behind questioning townreads on yourself, I have only seen this coming from scumplayers in MY experience. It's almost as if #Q is saying he doesn't want people to give him town credits, and rather scum credits, which at this point I would call a mental scumslip. A small, but notable thing for me.
2. Down right, obvious sheeping. Quite hypocritical coming from the guy who pushed me to make a case on Acosmist in my own words, but refuses to do the same on me.

- Not going to respond to RC just yet.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Venmar »

Sorry, I got some grammatical errors that i blatantly rushed to fix. I hope you guys can find them and fix them yourselves, English isn't my first language.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Venmar »

Think whatever, I like Cheery Dog over them because Eidolon isn't as scummy and Toon already has pressure. Q is a good choice but Cheery isn't talking, so it all kind of works out in my head.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:28 am

Post by Venmar »

If we're going to do this, I would put Bender as a more suspicious name claim over the professor, since Bender actually works with mafia, robs, kills, and does alcohol and rugs in the series, he's a robot who almost more than 60% of the time he is doing bad things. He's even used by an organization to steal things from the past, and he joins the robot mafia and kills a lot of people. Whereas the Professor makes inventions and tries to help out the city.

Besides, this is your word against mine on which one of us is more likely to be town.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 185, AngryPidgeon wrote:Rofl is SO scummy. Weren't you supporting DGB's name claim idea on D1? Now you are saying that the mafia team is likely perfectly random?

OMGUS.

I have also have my own reason to believe Cheery Dog to be town just from his claim, but i'm not ready to make that a full out town read, just leaning right now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:33 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 169, Blastoide wrote:Venmar - Obviously we all know his is a bit off. And then in the beginning when someone(Forgot who) asked him why he voted Acosmist and he complained how no one else had to do it. His post 165 is bad too. He didn't put his vote on Rapid because no one cared. If you really believed/believe that he could be scum why would it matter what anyone else thinks? If you make a good enough case or any case at all, people will notice. Whether in a good way or a bad one. At least his view on Q seems good, however, that looks like his strongest scum read so far yet he still isn't voting for him. Or anyone for that matter. If you were to place your vote, where would it be? Most leaning scum.

- I'm sorry that you don't agree with my scum theory and how i work with my votes, but from the way Canyon was playing, I didn't have anything to make a case out of on him since he didn't contribute, he wasn't talking either. It is beneficial for town to get a lynch rather than waste one of it's votes on something that wasn't going to happen. You cannot deny this Acosmist lynch alone has given us a lot of info, which makes my motives valid. I'm not saying I voted for someone I thought I was town, i legitimately thought Acosmist was scummy. I don't even remember saying RC was a BIG scumread anyways, but I gave you my reasons for not pursuing him, buy them or leave them.

How about you explain that more clearly on why I am scum? All you did was point out two of my posts but you don't explain why those in particular make me scummy. You seemed to emphasize on my train of thought on avoiding RC, which is fine, but how about you explain the other 80% of your reasoning on voting for me?

Right now, I am going to throw down a vote until I can figure out this mess between AB, Rofl, and Toon.

Vote: NumberQ

@Angrybird - What happened to you attacking NumberQ this day phase for hammering Acosmist? You said whatever Acosmist would flip you were going to pursue NumberQ, so what happened to that? You have seemed to forget about him, and until you explain this i'm going to assume you were just saying that last day phase to distance from him and make appearances.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 187, AngryPidgeon wrote:Lol venmar. Am I wrong? Isn't there something wrong with the following:

In post 69, roflcopter wrote:yes we should name claim

In post 184, roflcopter wrote:i'd like to point out that it is perfectly plausible for alignments and roles to be completely independent. as in, the mod chose what 13 characters to include, then put their names in a hat to pick which would be mafia.

Rofl's interactions with DGB D1 suggest that he feels a mass name claim is useful for finding scum.

184 suggests that a mass name claim is useless for finding scum.

- The first more of suggests he supports the idea of a name claim, while at the same time he didn't specify why, or if it is helpful. The second quote means that name claiming isn't much of use, which I will give you as a fair point since it contradicts the quote before it. Maybe Rofl can explain this, but I think this could just be him saying that name claiming can be useful but not useful enough to catch scum on it's own.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:44 am

Post by Venmar »

Geeze, how much I wish DGB wasn't killed...

@AngryPidegon - If TF , Rofl, and NumberQ are all your top scum wagons, why do you still think I will flip scum?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Venmar »

Why was Vijay force replaced when the last time Tangion has made a post was Page 1, post 14?

I'll agree on this vote for now.

unvote

Vote: Toon Fighter

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by Venmar »

What are you going to do when I flip town, RC? What then?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 230, Venmar wrote:What are you going to do when I flip town, RC? What then?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:16 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 236, rapidcanyon wrote:
Analysis of why Venmar is scum

1) The first contradiction

In post , Venmar says "
@AngryPidgeon - I don't see how you're getting such concrete facts and reads this early, and why making giant cases and a boatload of reasoning should be expected from people this early in the game.
"

Firstly, it is an attempt to stifle discussion so scummy on its own. However, the real reason Venmar is scummy is because he totally contradicts this post later.

On post 108, he uses AP's analysis to incriminate Acosmist: "
On Page 2 I don't like how Acosmist was egging AP on to slip some kind of a comment that would make him look bad.
"

So, when AP first made this analysis, Venmar discouraged him from making a case but when it suits his purpose later on, he uses this very reasoning to vote on Acosmist.

2) The second contradiction

Venmar is against a name-claim as shown by his post, , and . In all of these, he argues that we should not name claim for various reasons.

In , however, he votes Acosmist for for "
reasons exemplified by DGB and some others.
"

What would those reasons be? Let's take a look:

In post 58, DrippingGoofball wrote:It's taking Acosmist way too long.

In post 60, DrippingGoofball wrote:Acosmist is a legitimate quicklynch as of now.

In post 102, DrippingGoofball wrote:And Acosmist is at L-2.

Guess what folks? CLAIM OR DIE TIME

So, basically DGB wanted Acosmist to claim or die. Venmar votes Acosmist "for reasons exemplified by DGB" when his own posts have been against claiming. Venmar is opportunistic scum jumping on the bandwagon.

- The second one is total bullshit, I didn't say my Acosmist vote was purely based off of DGB's reasoning in the first place, only a bit. Second of all, I didn't say why DGB was voting for Acosmist, you just decided to put words in my mouth by choosing what quotes I was referring to when making the case. Those aren't the reasons at all for why I agreed to DGB.

- Not to mention you seem to be largely against change, as if i'm not allowed to change my mind in situations when I feel it would be better for the town..

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:26 am

Post by Venmar »

I'd like to say that based off my own role name, I would believe Zoidberg to be a town player.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Venmar »

I'm not sure. Claim wise Bender strikes me more of as a Vigilante or a Miller due to how aggressive he is, and how much illegal activities he partakes in. A watcher COULD work in my opinion, but Bender strikes me as a character who isn't patient enough to do that, more of more rash and straightforward.

I think RC could be town because I somehow think his effort could be legitimately town trying to help out, but I find a lot of his reasoning flawed to not being able to actually scrap him from my scum list. Right now I am not in favor of his lynch, #Q or Toon is more appealing to me.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:42 am

Post by Venmar »

My question is, what happened to Vijay?

I want his replacement now, his slot was one of my town reads.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 am

Post by Venmar »

I'm thinking in the sense that the Professor and Dr. Zoidberg were REALLY close friends in the series.

I'm just going to keep that in mind for now, but if you look at a completed game ( Phineas and Ferb ) names weren't connected in the sense i am thinking of right now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Post by Venmar »

TL; DR

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Venmar »

Welcome to the game Fitz.

You might need a F-Ray or something to sift through this mess, such as all the wall posts around and such.

As for me, i have been slacking as of late due to school starting up recently. My schedule has settled for the most part now, and I will get around to this again once again in the following days.. i assure you all.

For now I don't like how RC is jumping all over the place, and his Eidolon vote is pretty bad.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

Eidolon, have you ever watched Futurama? Like actually?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Venmar »

Eidolon, if you've actually seen and and actually seen what the professor does, how can you assume he would be an investigative role?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:48 am

Post by Venmar »

These claims aren't making much sense to me right now. Quite a bit of town power in that mix.

I'll try and catch up during the night.. i've been busy like I said. Not to avoid the game or anything, people who have played with me know that's not true.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Venmar »

I am a bit concerned about why Rofl is still alive, the fact that the mafia didn't shoot a probably PR and instead shot in the dark is interesting, and makes you wonder if Rofl didn't buss Toon for town credit. This is a WIFOM though, which is why is should be dropped.

Eidolon, you and Fitz are my town reads right now ( Other than the obvious / confirmed ones of course ), so let's use our SmelloScopes to figure this stuff out...

I read most of the thread during the night, and I am intent on hearing out the power role results before we go on.

@RC - How did you watch Rofl but also know that Eidolon was visited?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Venmar »

The fact RC watched Eidolon and got a result on night 1, and since both of the kills so far have been on VT's, it's safe to assume that he is town since if he was scum he would kill the person targeting Eidolon in fear of them being a Doctor or a Cop or something. Based on his role, i can believe him to be town.

Then again.... rofl is alive so idfk.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Venmar »

If i may ask, what was that?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Venmar »

RC should drop her watch results as well.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Venmar »

Ok who targeted Eidolon on NIGHT ONE?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Venmar »

If Rofl and RC are actual power roles... i can live and accept Tangion to be a scumrole personally.

I'll bite on this one for now, but if Piggy flips something else other than scum, i'm going to be very annoyed to say the least.

vote: piggy

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Venmar »

Rofl, how does two nightkills clear AP from being a doctor? You think the mafia would try to shoot themselves or something?

Not to mention a SCUM doctor probably would have a gun instead of a syringe or knife like a town doctor.

*sigh*

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Venmar »

Fine, whatever i made a fair assumption, sorry i don't play with gunsmiths often if at all.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Venmar »

Let me guess, me?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Venmar »

Nope.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Venmar »

Someone's lying.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Venmar »

Don't hammer yet, i want people to get in on this and share their thoughts, a couple people haven't said much or anything yet. A quicklynch isn't a priority right now.

Now from MY point of view, I can't see this many power roles in a game without a third party. Now let's not assume there is a third party, but i am just simply trying to figure the balance of this game right now because the current combination of roles seem to bewilder me.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 618, PiggyGal15 wrote:I am the one who shot Blastoide. I thought he might be lurking scum and he was my scummiest read with barely any scumhunting and few posts.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:26 am

Post by Venmar »

Ok what the hell are you now?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:55 am

Post by Venmar »

Lol so we supposedly got a Town Doctor, A Town Watcher, a Town Gunsmith, and a 2-Shot Vigilante? Do you know how ridiculous this setup is starting to sound if they're all town?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Venmar »

Reading like 3 new pages now...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Venmar »

I don't like that gambit, RC. In my experience, gambits aren't all that beneficial as you think they might have been. Just because you have been close to a mislynch doesn't mean you should get a free pass. Your gambit might have given Rofl the benefit of the doubt that he won't be killed because of it, but people who make up claims before being lynched tend to be scum who panic claim. I've seen it before, and I can't decide if that's what i'm seeing right now. Needless to say, your gambit produced SOME results, however in exchange I think it gave you some negatives that I think incriminate you as scum.

HavingFitz shouldn't be lynched, i noticed this suggestion and I am not for it right now at all.

Eidolon also shouldn't be lynched today, depending on RC's flip I will adjust my read. Just like during the night, my read on her is still for the better part a town one.

Do i claim or no?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Venmar »

RC i want to lynch you just for that vote.

In post 732, rapidcanyon wrote:@ Venmar, looking at a cost-benefit analysis, lynching NumberQ is far more useful since he never contributed to town or helped in any way. I have posted a lot, helped town etc. Let's go with numberQ and if Rofl investigates me, we can have a useful townie who is cleared. In NumberQ's case, clearing him means NOTHING. So, better to give me the benefit of the doubt than him.

Don't you think it all adds up, though? My behavior was totally town as well and I have been posting and helping as much as I can.

- That addresses nothing i said in my last post, instead you try to coach me into helping you lynch someone i suspected in the past? NumberQ is a bad lynch at this point, he hasn't said much period, his lynch won't tip us off on who is scum because he never said anything to do that. He's a information-less lynch that we can't afford right now with all these claims around, and suggesting it is a bad idea.

@ AngryPidgeon - Why is my claim a good idea? I want to hear your thoughts, not accusing you or anything.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Venmar »

Fine, i'll claim.

I am Professor Hubert J. Farnsworht, a
Town Inventor
( I'm still fucking bewildered how no one guessed that before Eidolon did )
- By the way, anyone with a brain could have deducted this if you paid attention to some of my posts.

On Night 1 i gave the Vijay / HavingFitz slot an F-Ray.

You can see me soft claim my night choice in the below post:
In post 404, Venmar wrote:Welcome to the game Fitz.

You might need a F-Ray
or something to sift through this mess, such as all the wall posts around and such.

On Night 2 I gave Eidolon a Smell-o-Scope.

You can see me soft claim my night choice in the below post:
In post 575, Venmar wrote:
Eidolon,
you and Fitz are my town reads right now ( Other than the obvious / confirmed ones of course ),
so let's use our SmelloScopes
to figure this stuff out...

I chose Eidolon on night 2 because I feared that Roflcopter was going to be killed the same night due to him being a possible gunsmith, I also didn't want to be seen visiting him because of this due to RC. I didn't give it to RC because i personally didn't trust him, plus since he was a watcher I also suspected he was going to be killed before Roflcopter to eliminate someone figuring out the person who would kill Roflcopter the next night. I also thought that giving power-roles a second power wouldn't work very well, as i don't believe being able to use both your role and my invention both at the same night.

No, i will not reveal the list of my inventions.
No, i do not know what they do.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Venmar »

My claim can also explain my " What the Fuck " approach to this giant list of roles we had there, because this many didn't make sense to me if you put my role in as well.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Venmar »

Well HavingFitz kind of bailed out, so we can't know what the F-Ray does.

Eidolon, if you want you can reveal what the smell-o-scope does, when i was hopthesizing what they all did i had this one down as Tracking or Watching, some kind of knowing or investigation role. So it's up to you to reveal that, because i think you should only be able to use my stuff the following night.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 740, rapidcanyon wrote: You "personally" don't trust me? Sure, I kinda expected that.

- It's not something ACTUALLY personal, but I had a wary eye on you ever since your bad day 1 play, so even with your watcher claim i felt safer giving it to someone else.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Venmar »

Same thing with NumberQ, his lynch will only give us a flip, but NO information, which is a crucial part of a flip.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Venmar »

Why don't we just do a follow the cop strategy and make rofl find people and Cheery protect him... if rofl dies we kill cheery. In the meantime I can give out inventions...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Venmar »

If scum have a RB then they would just RB rofl and pretend to protect him with Cheery. The fact they didn't block me or rofl last night just means they don't have one, there is no reason to NOT roleblock a cop or gunsmith.

PEdit: That suggests Cheery is town.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Venmar »

The thing is, your idea means Cheery would be town, which confirms Piggy and Rofl as town as well. That means the lynch pool will drop down to what you suggested before, HF, Ediolon, NumberQ and you. This isn't good for scum if that's the case and they're in that list.

Everyone else, chip in. I am still willing to lynch RC just to bring it up.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Venmar »

Willing to hammer RapidCanyon now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Venmar »

The F-Ray was used by Bender an Fry to find hidden soda caps in slur cans. They went around searching in soda cans for the bottle cap that would let them win a ticket to the slur factory. It was said to have a stronger side effect than X-Rays, but it was never visible when used on Fry or Bender.

Prob investigative...

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Venmar »

I think Canyon is panicking.

Calm down.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Venmar »

If i was a scum inventor, why would i breadcrumb my choices publicly?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Venmar »

Dude no. Shoot NumberQ, not Fitz. Rofl can see if Fitz is clean.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Venmar »

You should shoot NumberQ because he is more scummier, he said and acted much more scummier than Fitz so he is a better lynch and vig target. Fitz on the other hand is more valuable since he holds the information about the F-Ray.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Venmar »

Vote: RapidCanyon

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:18 am

Post by Venmar »

AP, do you think i'm scum just because my claim looks so good that it just has to be a fake claim?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Venmar »

Ethan Tate is that leader of the alien basketball group, he also acts as a super smart scientist.

Evil, who was it used on?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Venmar »

@Mod - I will be VLA until Monday, i am going to be spending the weekend with friends and will have little to no access to a computer

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Venmar »

Skimming on my phone, Evil how did you know HF's exact thoughts?

( I'm implying that Evil could have referred to his HF's thoughts in the scum quicktopic )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Venmar »

Oh yay, a hammer.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:37 am

Post by Venmar »

LOLOLOL.

Ok i forgot already, who was the doctor because we're lynching you today.

Ummmmmm. Eidolon? Smell-o-Scope result?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Venmar »

Oh, btw, the person i gave my invention to can claim that themselves.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Venmar »

Yes Piggy, who did you target?

inb4theguyshotroflcopter

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Venmar »

Pidgeon. Pidgeon. Pidgeon.

Hi. Did you get my present?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Venmar »

Well right now my town list is AngryPidgeon and a leaning town feeling on Eidolon. Everyone else is just meh.

The way i see it, the last scum are in the following pile: Piggy, Evil, Qwints, and Cheery, not in any particular order.

I am going to wait for Eidolon's smell-o-scope result, but i feel confident that if we lynch right, town can win this. Let's assume that Cheery IS a doctor and that he WAS roleblocked, that means we can lynch from the Piggy, Evil and Qwint's lynch pool. Keeping that in mind, the roleblocker has to be either Evil or Piggy because i doubt Qwint would be able to make an action in the short time he replaced in. Then again Robo said that he came in sometime between oct 3 and oct 6, that;s three days. I hate trying to assume things because of how things went down, but i am going to assume Qwints was given a short amount of time to talk to his buddy and make a roleblock.

So, we're lynching either Evil, Piggy, or Qwints right now. If we hit the roleblocker, than Cheery is probably cleared as town, so i am going to go ahead and prefer to hit two birds with one stone rather than risk a Cheery lynch TODAY.

Angry, thoughts?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:30 am

Post by Venmar »

You were "shocked" that you were a VT? Have you seen all the power claims in this game?

I am not going to drop the possibility that the extra time was used differently than you say it was, but i'll give you benefit of the doubt until Eidolon posts.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Venmar »

In which case we're lynching Evil and Piggy. ( 1 VT and 1 PR )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Venmar »

Piggy, you tried to shoot someone both night 1 and night 2 as well, right?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Venmar »

Vote: Piggy

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Venmar »

For someone who just made a "case" on Piggy, i'm surprised you want me to back off. Either you're not confident in the Piggy case ( in which case i think you might be scum ), or you're trying to get townie points, which can lean both ways but i tend to lean scum on people who make it obvious.

I did not even make myself specific in that quote, so don't try to turn it on me.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1012, AngryPidgeon wrote:
The no track result on Evil means he almost has to be town.. Unless Eidolon is scum and lying, but she is kind of my top gut town read right now. I don't think Scum eidolon interacts with RC the way she did before his lynch. It simplifies things a ton in my head to assume Eidolon/Evil are town.

- The no track clears Evil of being a roleblocker, scum doctor, and the killer. Now I think this might make Evil town because if there's two scum players left alive, one of them killed the other roleblocked, so the no action in a sense clears Evil unless Eidolon is scum lying to us, in which case it would make the last two scum Evil and Eidolon, and easy for us to figure that out by lynching one of them.

Right now, the way i see it we either lynch Piggy, or we lynch either Evil or Eidolon to clear up the possibility of scum lying to us. Qwits would be my compromise lynch, but i will NOT lynch Angrybird or Cheery Dog today.

I also thought about some of our name claims. I find it hilarious Nibbler would get a role such as a 2-shot vigilante instead of someone like Bender for example, who makes perfect sense to be the guy from the company who would kill people. While Nibbler is an important character at times, he avoids communication with those around him and only acts basically when the universe's fate hangs in the balance, and that alone makes no sense for Nibbler to be a vigilante.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1021, AngryPidgeon wrote:Venmar's claim does seem to hold up. His inventions are very appropriately named and I can't think of why Farnsworth would be scum. Venmar, thoughts? How likely is it that there is a town doc AND mafia doc? I've been loosely assuming that it isn't likely.

- I still don't understand why there has to be a scum doctor. Either the scumteam has a scum doctor, in which case it could explain the failed kills from Piggy, or a roleblocker which would explain Cheery's failed protections. In either case, we either lynch Piggy or Cheery, and i don't want to lynch Cheery.

This is so hard... I want to lynch Piggy to be honest, while also i want to lynch Evil / Qwints. Basically, we lynch Piggy on the suspicion that she is a mafia member, and we get to find out if there's a roleblocker or a doctor depending on what she flips. Or, we lynch Evil and see if Eidolon is telling the truth because at this stage during the night one of the scum is roleblocker/protecting while the other is killing. I want to lynch Piggy, because i REALLY want to believe that Eidolon is town telling us the truth.

UGHHH.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Venmar »

I wouldn't specify on what you got AngryPidgeon, keep it to yourself unless you want me to reveal it, as if to make you more certain for my role. I also understand your paranoia that I might be scum, which is fine, but i am curious as to how you can still think that, a fake claim is not given a targeting power, your theory would require me to a scum inventor, which we should all know is not the case with the scum doctor and scum roleblocker theories.

In post 1045, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1021, AngryPidgeon wrote:
@Cheery: Did you claim to target Rofl last night I assume?

Yes, and the mod confirmed he got it before today started.

I'd also like to put out a friendly reminder that Angry could still be the mafia doctor.

also UNVOTE: , I just noticed that I went way to far ahead with my reasoning for that vote when I catching up.

- "Friendly" reminder? I think scum doctors would still show as guilty to gunsmiths because they're scum for one, and logically a cunning doctor working for the mafia is bound to carry a pistol rather than the normal syringe or knife.

- What was the point of that "reminder"? As a "town" doctor you really should have no reason to believe the scum have a doctor of their own, in which case your comment is concerning to me. What were you planning to accomplish with your comment?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1050, qwints wrote:
Venmar: A thrice-confirmed inventor. While I've got no doubt about his role, I'm not so sure about his alignment. Flavor-wise, Farnsworth is pretty cold-hearted at times and certainly has a fetish for doomsday devices. On the other hand, he's given an invention to AP who I'm treating as confirmed town. He also was on the 4th vote on the TF wagon early on, and stayed there the rest of the day. Tentatively town.

- I'm still trying to understand how you can think that i am scum when you guys also suspect a scum doctor and/or roleblocker. Flavor wise, though, we've had town flips form Bender, Fry, and Leela, so I think it's fair to assume that the BOSS of those three is also town.

If you want to talk about a person who would make ABSOLUTE, PERFECT SENSE to be a claim that would be mafia, think of Dr.Wormstrom.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Venmar »

The VT deaths don't suggest that there is a rolecop in this setup... unless you're assuming Cheery or one of his teammates rolecop'd RC, got a VT result, and acted accordingly? I'd prefer not to make this more complicated than it needs to be.

Either way, i'd prefer NOT to lynch Cheery TODAY.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1058, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1053, Venmar wrote:If you want to talk about a person who would make ABSOLUTE, PERFECT SENSE to be a claim that would be mafia, think of Dr.Wormstrom.

So Farnsworth is your safe claim?

- I didn't say that? Don't twist my words.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:47 am

Post by Venmar »

All this role speculation, or rather scumhunting based off of roles is really confusing me, and i can't seem to make much sense of it right now. People are making me doubt all my reads, and i just want to make this more simpler for myself by ruling people out, and now i don't know who to trust. I'll think this through a bit more and post sometime later today.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by Venmar »

I cannot grasp your thought process behind me being scum AP.

Can we lynch either Piggy or Qwints today? I am basically set on sheeping AP's vote right now.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 am

Post by Venmar »

Angry, who are we lynching today?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Venmar »

Vote: Qwints

Sorry bro, but by PoE, you're scum.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Venmar »

I'm town, AP WAS town, Cheery is prob town, Evil is confirmed town, I personally believe Eidolon to be town, so you're scum by PoE. Simple as that.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Venmar »

First of all, I don't think anyone of us should have believed in a scum vigilante.

The general consensus I have is that generally, a mafia member can only perform one action in a night. This means Evil is confirmed town, because if Eidolon is town, the result was truthful, if Eidolon is scum, the result was still truthful because Evil CANT be her partner.

Besides, you replaced NumberQ. Nuff said.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1163, qwints wrote:Why is evil conf town if piggy was lying? Are we sure that you can't RB and submit a kill while 2 scum are alive?

- Forgot to mention, my mind is all around the place, but this question is extremely stupid on top of all. You need to be part of the scumteam to know the answer to it, so it's fair to assume that the scum can't use two powers at a time, and trying to speculate on it is WIFOM.

Bad Qwints, bad.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Venmar »

I don't think it matters, does it?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Venmar »

The Flabo Dynamic Suit.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1172, qwints wrote:Venmar, if you did give someone an item tonight, would you want them to reveal that fact?

- I don't know, if they want to reveal that they can, but it sure wasn't AngryPidgeon.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #104) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Venmar »

Eidolon, please vote Qwints.

Thanks.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #105) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Venmar »

Fine, ask Evil, I gave him an invention/

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Venmar »

Evil I gave you an invention last night, tell what it's called.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #107) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Venmar »

Awwwwwh Poo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”