StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 am

Post by StefanB »

A Shadowwaggon is posible, sweet.
Unvote:
Vote: Shadow

About Choose: I was waiting to make a decied and let my vote stay were it is.
Not a choose can be done with simple majority, we don't need every player on it.
Unchose
Choose: DCL

Never liked that slot.

To answer Tammi: Well a 2 for one is nice. So a good shot is better than a bad one. I asked because I thought the question should be on the table. Not got what I wanted, because Feysals answer was what I exspected and Greenknights became uninteresting. I didn't see a reall reaction from any player, (not counting Eds Greenknightvote, which could very well have no conection with Starbuck or Minimum) so the question failed.

Nacho: Why the hell are you searching for powerrolecrumbs and why they hell do you post when you found on, when the player is not in danger of dying?
I can totally see this found crump as misundertstanding or this being a gambit. (Alongside the two obvious posibilitys)
I know crumps are somethink that I normally just don't see or understand but HOLLY. (I should perhaps try it sometimes, but I don't think it would work)
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

The Crownlands is one of the nine constituent regions of the continent of Westeros. It was never a sovereign nation, instead being contested between the Riverlands, Stormlands and other regions until Aegon the Conqueror seized control of the area during his invasion and made it his primary foothold on the continent.

Day 1, Votecount 45

Saporerint (5) - Mastermind of Sin, Shadow1psc, BBmolla, Shinori, Albert B. Rampage
Feysal (1) - Starbuck
Shadow1psc (13) - Lyanna Stark, Benmage, kortul, Minimum, Dolorous Edd, Saporerint, Mockingjaye, Plums Yo Mamma, Staeg, MagnaofIllusion, bvoigt, Tyene Sand, StefanB

bvoigt (5) - greenknight, SnowStorm, Pandora, Seraphim, Plessiezarus
Jal (1) - DCLXVI
StefanB (1) - Regfan

Not Voting (2):
Jal, Feysal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 5th September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-05 18:59:59)
  • Starbuck/Benmage/MOI/Lyanna Stark/Mastermind of Sin are all V/la.

CHOOSE YOLO

Feysal (8) - Bvoigt, greenknight, Shinori, DCLXVI, Benmage, Albert B. Rampage, SnowStorm, Saporerint
Minimum (2) - Mockingjaye, MagnaofIllusion
Starbuck (1) - Starbuck
greenknight (1) - Seraphim
kortul (3) - Mastermind of Sin, BBmolla, Shdow1psc
DLCXVI (12) - Tyene Sand, Plessiezarus, Minimum, Regfan, Pandora, Feysal, Lyanna Stark, Kortul, Plums Yo Mamma, Staeg, Dolorous Edd, StefanB

Not Choosing (1):
Jal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'. Once a choose has 15 votes it will be locked in but not end day.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Minimum wrote:It's very important to stay hydrated! More relevantly, our reasons for hydraing do matter for activity stuff which your accusation preceding that remark dealt with.

Oh look, another non-answer. Your answer is “Mina is busy” so that explains why Mina faded into the background. Yet Mina conveniently wasn’t busy when her “emotional obv-Town posting” was needed when you two were under fire. Maybe it’s just happenstance. I don’t see you as Town so I’m seeing it as quite possibly strategic.

Minimum wrote:Link (#26 is especially townie looking). And I did try to sell Salascum; and given the circumstances challenging people to sell us Salatown instead of lazily dismissing it as a push on a VI was not inappropriate.

I’m not seeing much difference in Sala’s play there personally. And the post you claim is obv-Town didn’t happen until after Day 1 there. So color me not impressed with the meta.

You are of course ignoring the fact that your sale of Sala-scum was poor and ignored for that reason.

Minimum wrote: Hmm? My position was and is that the bvoigtwagon looks like the result of him being a weaker player but not weak enough that he enjoys the "easy target" protection. Where is the dissonance?

Bvoigt isn’t a ‘weaker player’ as you put it. I’ve seen him play strongly and well as Town. We could also joust about what makes a player a ‘weaker player who isn’t weak enough to be called that’ but frankly I think it’s clear that’s crap.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 am

Post by SnowStorm »

I see nothing against choosing DLC, so

CHOOSE: DLCXVI

I could also vote Shadow. I only have a weak scum read on bvoigt and no read on Shadow, I seriously don't know what to think of him.
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Pandora »

So I guess we're lynching Shadow1 then. ._. If the people on Sapo have a moment of clarity and would like to vote someone who might be town or scum instead of someone who definitely is town being lynched for being dum I'll still be over here then.

I'm really.. surprised the DCL wagon grew so fast. I'm just going to bury my head in the saand and hope that it's not as bad as Shadow1wagon is to me.

I guess it helps that the only thing either of them has posted lately is a prod! If either of you dumbasses be townin' at least show up to frickin claim for us?

- I've never had people reduce my name to Eh before..
Saporerint
Saporerint
Townie
Saporerint
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Saporerint »

I'm really not jazzed about the Shadow wagon tbh. He's not pro-town exactly but he's plenty willing to stick out his neck. I'm fine with DCL as our Choose vote.

Will post more later, gotta drive back to the Hills. Plan to take a look at Shinori.

-saps
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 am

Post by DCLXVI »

What the heck, I go to class this morning with two votes and come back with 12. I'm Arnolf Karstark, vt.

The speed of my wagon is unnerving, I don't doubt for a second that there are some opportunistic scum on it. I'll take a look at it later.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:13 am

Post by BBmolla »

Shit I just realized I forgot to take something out of my notes :x

So apparently I recieved a letter from someone, it says that Aegon Targaryen's forces are split up so that some do not know who the others are. After some extensive research(AKA, googling Aegon Targaryen) I've come to the conclusion this is probably good knowledge for the town to know because they look like bad guys.

Unsatisfied with the lynch today, fine with the choose.

UNCHOOSE
CHOOSE: DLCXVI

L-1 for choose

I still think Sapo is scum btw. Will switch to Shadow to prevent no lynch.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:16 am

Post by DCLXVI »

I don't like self meta, but refgan never went and looked at the links he asked for and therefor never brought up what I hoped he would bring up.

In post 958, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 945, Regfan wrote:DCL, I still want links to games where you've replaced in as town and scum

Only have two games before this where I replaced in. (I haven't been around that long, and I don't usually replace in) Once as scum. Once as town.

Here are the links to that:

Open 402 (scum): https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22015
Mini 1316 (town): https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21282

Compare those two, then compare them to this game. then unvote. thank-you.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

Yo who you gonna vig DCL?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 am

Post by DCLXVI »

The scummiest person pushing my wagon.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Wait a second, I'm stupid. So regfan asks for my meta on replacing into game. I give it to him, he doesn't mention it at all and puts a vote on me. If he were town and had read what he had asked for, (it would only have taken 5 minutes or less) I highly doubt he would have voted me. which then leads to the conclusion that he is scum and ignored the meta because there wasn't anything in there he could use to frame me.

Unvote:
vote:Regfan
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Mollas, you're better than that shit choose there.

This is how a townie claims D1 in ASOIF game:
In post 1306, DCLXVI wrote:What the heck, I go to class this morning with two votes and come back with 12. I'm Arnolf Karstark, vt.

Any scum would easily claim doc or tracker or something that gets people to second guess lynching a PR, or at the very least gets a counterclaim and outs a PR.

No sirrr... This is a townie. And a mislynch(choose).

Moral: @allgetbetter.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

DC
do you follow deadlines? Do you understand how lynces work? (Hint majorirty)... Zero chance to lynch Regfan meaning your votes with a few days remaining is pointless...especially as you are about to be condemned to death.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Do you follow the game?

I got from 2 votes to L-1 in like 24 hours or so. Why couldn't that be done to someone else?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

DC

Please consider this for your vig (from best to worst):
10) Plum's Yo Mamma
21) Feysal
Hyperion8) Shinori
20) Plessiezarus (Zar/Plessiez)
27) Jal
hasdgfas12) Albert B. Rampage
pappums rat Amrun15) Seraphim
19) Mastermind of Sin
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1314, DCLXVI wrote:Do you follow the game?

I got from 2 votes to L-1 in like 24 hours or so. Why couldn't that be done to someone else?

I am following the game. Those votes decended on you so quickly because you've lurked to hell.. So you are an easy pick. Plus the deadline is approaching so people are getting off of useless wagons... not making new ones. OH AND THE COUNTER ONE CLAIMED MASON... thats where most of the votes came from. Thats how it moved so quickly... but you claimed VT... so they will not sail off of you.

So since you have dug you're own grave. Please consider my vig choices for youself. Vigging Regfan would be horrible.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:44 am

Post by DCLXVI »

I'm not saying who I'm going to vig. Simply because I want to leave the possibility of myself and scum targeting the same player in case I shoot a townie.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Thats fine... ideally lets hope you nail scum. Please consider my list.

@ALL
there is still time to CHOOSE FEYSAL. DC IS BLEEDING TOWN. Be ashamed.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 am

Post by DCLXVI »

Ok, I'm going out for dinner in a while, I will post some stuff later tonight.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

Seriously? Claim inc, 'cause I'm not dealing with this on a holiday weekend.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Shadow1psc »

I'm Ramsay Bolton, torturer. I can target one person each night, and upon a successful action, not only are they roleblocked, but they're rolecopped for any active abilities. Only works if they have active abilities, so if I were to target myself, I'd be told that I was a 'Torturer'.
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

I was actually trying to request replacement, but bold tags didn't work on my phone for some reason. After chatting with the mod, I'm gonna stay in the game. Just bear with me. I travel back to Jacksonville tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to read through everything and just post massive catchups on Day 2.

I asked for someone to fill me in on what was going on a few days ago and when I checked back while waiting in line for a panel, I saw nothing but a snarky response. Some kind of idea of what is going on (especially at 53 pages) to tell me what is going on would be very much appreciated. I do not want us to end this day in a no lynch/no choose situation because that gets us no where/gets us no information.

I still do believe that I would make a good choose candidate being that I am a VT. I also think that could solve my whole catch up issue. In any case, I'm going to stay in and I know that within the next week, I can get that catch up that I promised.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

Fucking hell. I fucking hate this Image.

I already had DCL as town before. WHY MUST THIS CRAP BE SO DIFFICULT! /facepalm

Pedit: WHAT THE FUCK SHADOW?!?

I’m going to take a walk.

PS: Benmage, it's called FAKE ROLE CLAIMS. Did you think that maybe DCL was given that fake-claim? And even if he wasn't and was simply given a fake-name, I as scum would always claim vt to achieve the same exact result that you think DCL's did.
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

What the hell happened while I was gone?

Where did this DCLX wagon come from? I don't really understand why he's being wagoned here.

I'm a little skeptical of shadow's claim, but I'm not sure if I want to risk it Day 1. Shadow, what faction are you aligned with?

In the meantime...

Unchoose, Choose: Feysal

Unless I really don't like shadow's answers, I'm more comfortable with this choose today.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”