Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Minimum »

No.

What information are we getting if five people go, "Shit, no time. *piles vote on him*" There is literally nothing to analyze in multiple people voting someone they don't actually suspect and using "it was deadline" as an excuse. The people on the tail end of the wagon will just be the people who happened to be online. It's completely null.

If you have doubt on Stefan's alignment, then go ahead and lynch him for the "flip". But every instinct in me is screaming that he's town...and furthermore, no one is arguing otherwise. Lynching him today when everyone thinks he's town is pointless.

Having a flip doesn't help if we already know what the flip will be.

Just because it's good play 95% of the time to lynch someone you don't suspect on D1, doesn't mean I think it's good play here.

...you know what?

VOTE: bvoigt

I don't think we should lynch bvoigt right now. But I'm leaving my vote here just in case Edd has actual information making him scum, just in case it's needed.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Jal »

This is why we lynch people.

To get reactions like Tyene freaking out.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Jal »

Edd? Are you still around?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

House Crane of Red Lake is a noble house from the Reach. It is one of the principal houses sworn to House Tyrell.
They blazon their shield with a vee of golden cranes on pale blue. It looks a little silly

Day 1, Votecount 57

Saporerint (2) - Albert B. Rampage, StefanB
Feysal (1) - Starbuck
bvoigt (8) - SnowStorm, Seraphim, Plums Yo Mamma, Dolorous Edd, Shinori, Feysal, Shadow1psc, Minimum
StefanB (14) - Regfan, Tyene Sand, Saporerint, kortul, DCLXVI, bvoigt, Staeg, Mockingjaye, MagnaofIllusion, greenknight, BBmolla, Pandora, Jal, Lyanna Stark

Plums Yo Mamma (1) Benmage

Not Voting (2):
Plessiezarus, Mastermind of Sin

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 5th September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-05 18:59:59)
  • Starbuck is V/la

No More Choosing
Feysal (7) - greenknight, Shinori, Benmage, Albert B. Rampage, Saporerint, Mastermind of Sin, Jal
Minimum (1) - Mockingjaye
Starbuck (1) - Starbuck
greenknight (1) - Seraphim
DLCXVI (15) - Tyene Sand, Plessiezarus, Regfan, Pandora, Feysal, Lyanna Stark, Kortul, Plums Yo Mamma, Staeg, Dolorous Edd, SnowStorm, Shadow1psc, bvoigt, DCLXVI, MagnaofIllusion

kortul (1) StefanB

Not Choosing (2):
Minimum, BBmolla

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'. Once a choose has 15 votes it will be locked in but not end day.

A Choose has been locked in. Further choose/unchoosing will not be counted.

Just over 1 hours until deadline.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Jal »

Wrong Edd!
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 1548, Tyene Sand wrote:So you're going to drive this down to the last ten minutes and make me have a conniption when my connection inevitably fails and I can't see if there was actually a lynch, right, Pless?

Well, if you make it sound so tempting ...

(Probably not though? I'm not here that long. But I do want to make sure Zar is fine with the vote before I cast it - his town-read on Stefan is stronger than mine.)

In post 1550, Minimum wrote:Lynching him today when everyone thinks he's town is pointless.

You think he's town. I think he's town (and Zar apparently
really
thinks he's town :roll:). But not everybody thinks he's town. That simply isn't true.

~ Pless
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 1548, Tyene Sand wrote:So you're going to drive this down to the last ten minutes and make me have a conniption when my connection inevitably fails and I can't see if there was actually a lynch, right, Pless?

I mean if I die of stress you get rid of a scumread, but
come on
. No one else is going to be voted for at this stage. What are you waiting for? Why the need to drag it into literally (welcome to Europe) the 11th hour?

PEdit: I just don't see the point of waiting, there aren't going to be massive revelations an hour to the deadline. But thanks for voting. You can get your cookie and juice pack on the table outside~

There is no harm in waiting either. Just because you are anxious for a flip doesn't mean that others have to abide by your time table. They have to do what they think is right and if they want to drag out the inevitable as they work it out fine. There's always the chance of a different outcome as well. An hour is a lot of time.

I don't drink juice, but if you've got some vodka in the mini fridge I'd take some of that. Thanks for the cookies.
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

I really don't want to hammer Stefan, the lynch seems very much a town mislynch.
but Pless is forcing me to
. I would rather have bvoigt hang, but there seems to be no time to swing that way now.

VOTE: StefanB

~ Zar.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 1, End of Day Votecount

Saporerint (2) - Albert B. Rampage, StefanB
Feysal (1) - Starbuck
bvoigt (8) - SnowStorm, Seraphim, Plums Yo Mamma, Dolorous Edd, Shinori, Feysal, Shadow1psc, Minimum
StefanB (15) - Regfan, Tyene Sand, Saporerint, kortul, DCLXVI, bvoigt, Staeg, Mockingjaye, MagnaofIllusion, greenknight, BBmolla, Pandora, Jal, Lyanna Stark, Plessiezarus

Plums Yo Mamma (1) Benmage

Not Voting (1):
Mastermind of Sin

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 5th September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-05 18:59:59)
  • Starbuck is V/la

No More Choosing
Feysal (7) - greenknight, Shinori, Benmage, Albert B. Rampage, Saporerint, Mastermind of Sin, Jal
Minimum (1) - Mockingjaye
Starbuck (1) - Starbuck
greenknight (1) - Seraphim
DLCXVI (15) - Tyene Sand, Plessiezarus, Regfan, Pandora, Feysal, Lyanna Stark, Kortul, Plums Yo Mamma, Staeg, Dolorous Edd, SnowStorm, Shadow1psc, bvoigt, DCLXVI, MagnaofIllusion

kortul (1) StefanB

Not Choosing (2):
Minimum, BBmolla

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'. Once a choose has 15 votes it will be locked in but not end day.

A Choose has been locked in. Further choose/unchoosing will not be counted.

Just over 1 hours until deadline.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Mother have mercy!

Father,
Mother,
Warrior,
Maiden,
Smith,
Crone,
Stranger.

The septons recited their prayers as the High Sparrow walked amongst them. Observing. Things were dire. The realm needed cleansing. Things had become corrupt. When had it become common for incest and kinslaying? He shuddered and made the sign of the Seven to ward off evil. No, there needed to be a change in the capital. He hoped the Faith Militant and the Warrior lending them strength they could go some way to cleansing the realm. It was bad enough parts of the Seven Kingdoms worshipped false Gods. The Northmen and their trees. The thought disgusted the High Sparrow. How could they not see? The Seven were the path to purity. The only true Gods in the realm.

Talking with all of these corrupted souls made the High Sparrow feel dirty. He decided he would go pray and fast for a while. He needed to beg for guidance from the Father. Judgement was coming to the Westeros, the Father's judgement.

(Or perhaps it would have had the High Sparrow been allow free rein. However, it seems you're all a fucking bunch of heathens. The mob broke down the door of the sept of Baelor and grabbed the man as he was praying. You bunch of animals, how could you?)

The High Sparrow heard the violence as he prayed. It did not bother him. He had faith. Faith that the Seven would protect him if he was supposed to be protected. He opened his eyes and saw that he was surrounded. He felt them pick him up and half drag him into the street. The spit hit his cheek.
Had they lost their mind? Was the realm so truly corrupted that the High Sparrow could have this done by a mob?

He felt a rope tighten around his neck as they hoisted him up. 'Any last words, you pious cunt?' a man asked. The High Sparrow felt himself bristle with anger.
They dare?

'Your judgment is coming. You may strike me down but another will rise in my place. I will -' the High Sparrow was cut off by a punch to the gut. The pain shot through him, but he embraced it.

'Fuck you. And fuck
your
Seven. What have they gotten us so far?' a woman in the crowd screeched at him. The High Sparrow felt angry. How dare they. But he realised it wasn't anger, but pity he should feel. But did they deserve his pity? Corrupt, filth - they reveled in it.

The High Sparrow adapted a sad smile. 'May the Seven have mercy on your souls. You're all
fucking
damned.' he said, viciously. His own words surprised him. They were true, though. He realised it at once. The realm was full of filth. It was damned. He laughed then - hoping the man who replaced him would have an easier job. He felt the noose tighten. Tighten...tighten.

And so the High Sparrow died, being hung from his neck. The Lannister Alliance may not have liked the man - but he was useful. He controlled the Faith Millitant. More importantly he wasn't a traitor to the Crown. Yet an unruly mob always looks for someone to blame, do they not?

StefanB (The High Sparrow, Vanilla townie and member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
) was Lynched Day 1.

ImageImageImage

Elsewhere, a man (not Jaquen though) was held down and threatened. Fun!

DCLXVI was asleep when he felt a sharp pain across his face. Waking up, he saw a dark figure above him. 'What the-'. He was cut off as a hand was placed over his mouth.

The man held a knife to his throat as he spoke slowly. 'You'll take the fucking Black or you'll get what the High Septon got tomorrow'. The man lifted his hand off of DCLXVI's mouth, allowing him to speak.

DCLXVI was confused. 'Why? Why should I? What have I done?'

'Because Jon Snow must die' the mysterious figure said. He slipped a coin into DCLXVI's hand. 'There are more where that came from if you succeed' the man said.

'That's a fucking suicide mission' DCLXVI said. 'I can't kill the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Even if I do it I'd be executed, before I could take a piss' replied, still confused as to what was happening.

'At least you'll get to see the wall before you go. And if you don't do this, your family will die. Every. Single. One of them.' he pressed the knife closer. DCLXVI felt blood trickle down his neck. He knew he had no choice, now. He was dealing with the infamous lynch mob! (Shut up, okay?)

'You've made your point' DCLXVI said nervously. He already had a plan though. His sacrifice need not be in vain though, he thought to himself. 'I'll need someone to accompany though. I already have a plan. Can I bring a man of my choosing, with me?' he asked, hoping desperately the stranger would concede this request. Allow him this one small moment of glory before he died.

'Aye. Who are you going to choose?' the man asked. Curious, now.

'Oh, you'll find out on the 'morrow. There's time enough for that. Now let me get some fucking sleep. I'll be at the Wall soon enough'

The man grunted and pulled his knife away. 'Aye, sleep well. You've a Bastard to kill soon enough. I heard he has a fucking 8 foot direwolf protecting him too, just as well you're bringing someone with you'. With that he was gone and DCLXVI settled down to sleep. It might be his last good night sleep for a while.

DCLXVI was chosen Day 1.

Night fell on Westeros. Would there be more bloodshed? Almost certainly. We don't have quiet nights very often in these parts.

Night will last 48 hoursish. So 11:59 on Friday the 7th (Irish Time) . (expired on 2012-09-07 18:59:59) till night ends. Scene will be up ASAP after the counter ends.

(Apologies for any internal inconsistencies in the scenes. You did hang the fucking high septon. My faith is shattered)
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Davos got off the ship in silence. (They used Littlefinger's transportation machine from the show to get here so quick.) He wasn't sure he could do this.
A child?
. He had done many things in service of Stannis Baratheon. Things he regretted - but he'd never done anything like this. His companion boarded with him. The little lad looked around. 'Why am I here? Where's my cousin? Why'd you bring me here?' he said. His face red and angry.

'Calm down little Frey' Davos said sharply. Well, maybe not so little he thought to himself. A big lad for his age - his face was red with impatience. 'There'll be time enough for questions.' They walked in and stood in the yard in Castle Black and could ssee the Lord Commander across from them, training in the yard. Davos looked him up and down, wondering what to do? He'd been thinking about it, throughout his journey. He decided upon seeing the Lord Commander. A good Lord Commander. 'Gods forgive me' he whispered.

'For you Jon Snow, for your brother Robb Stark - may the Gods have mercy on me' Davos said, so that everyone could hear. He saw Jon Snow turn to look at him, confusion spreading across the Lord Commander's face. Davos drew his knife and slit Little Walder Frey's throat immediately. Blood gushed from his neck as the Frey fell to the ground. Dead.

'You were supposed to be next, Lord Snow' Davos said pointing the knife at the Lord Commander. Members of the Night's watch drew their swords - surrounding Davos. 'No need for that, crows' he said dropping his knife. 'Take me to a cell. You can execute me tomorrow. If the Lannisters want you dead they can fucking do it themselves. I expect you'll be wanting a word later Lord Snow, I'm sure you'll know where to find me.'

Davos was dragged off to one of the cells by members of the Night's Watch. He said a prayer to the Seven as he was dragged away. A prayer that his wife and family would be safe. Gods be good, he deserved that didn't he? After all that had happened.

----

Davos sat in the cell, reflecting on his life, reflecting on what he had just done. Perhaps he shouldn't have killed him - but he was a Frey, he was useful and he was an enemy of Stannis. After what seemed like forever he heard footsteps. It was Jon Snow. 'Lord Snow, I wish we could have met again under better circumstances' Davos said, a grimace on his face.

'What the hell was the meaning of that in the yard? Why did you kill the boy?' Jon Snow said. His wolf was behind him. Red eyes. It was still. It made Davos nervous.

'I killed him because I was told to. Because he is an enemy of the true king, an enemy of Stannis. Because I was told to' Davos explained. 'The fucking lynch mob had me. I was to come here and kill you. What could I do? I had to at least be useful while dying. I couldn't forgive myself if not. It had to be here, I had to be seen to try. If not...my family'

Jon grunted. 'They threatened your family? I'm sorry Lord Davos..I'

'Aye, I know. Stannis told me many times. A good deed doesn't wash away the bad. I remember' he said, holding out his hand to Jon Snow. 'I remember every day' he said rubbing his severed stumps of fingers. 'I know what you need to do, Snow. I know I need to die. I tried to kill you. You understand?'

Jon's expression became stony. 'Aye, you tried to kill me. You killed a child. You must be killed. I'm sorry...if there was anything I could do, but I have no way to protect your family..if'

Davos put up his hand, stopping Jon Snow. 'Don't. There's no stopping them. I have to die, if not my family will. I'd freeze my fucking balls off up here for too long anyway, don't worry too much. I have one request though'

'Go on' Jon said. 'Anything I can do...'

'You remember your father's words? The man who passes the sentence-' Jon cut him off.

'Must swing the sword.', Jon sighed. 'I remember' he said, as if it was a promise. Jon's eyes took on a hard look. 'Until tomorrow Lord Davos. Until your execution.'

---

The execution was a grim affair. Murder of a child, and attempted murder of the Lord Commander. Jon Snow read out his crimes as the Night's Watch looked on. These men knew. Knew what was happening. The Wildlings were there too, to pay their respects. Family was important. It was important.

Jon drew his sword. He was ready. He brought it down viciously. And the realm would laugh as the Onion Knight finally lost his head, for the second time. A good man had died today. The Lannisters had struck a blow, but they had been bloodied too.

DCLXVI (Davos Seaworth, Goon and a member of the
Stannis Faction
who was Chosen Day 1, Died Night 1.
SnowStorm (Little Walder Frey, Mason and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
)
was killed Night 1.

We had snow in Winterfell! But not of the Bastard variety. (Sorry...that was terrible <_<)

There was more bloodshed to come! Little Walder Frey was dead, unbeknownst to his cousin. Not that Big Walder missed Little Walder. He was cruel. Vicious. He had hit Big Walder in the past, hurt him. The memories almost brought tears to his eyes. He looked outside and saw the snow. He loved snow. He put on his coat and ran out to the stables to play in the snow. He shivered suddenly, looking around. There was no one there but one of the old horses. It was just his imagination. He stroked the horse, gently. A gentle lad he was, aye. There was no doubt about it - there was no place for gentle lads in a war, though. They had a habit of dying. But it was only him and the horse, right?

Although it must have been a very vicious horse. He was found dead beside it the next morning, his body half frozen.

Greenknight (Big Walder Frey, Mason and a member of the
Lannister
Allia
nce
)
was killed Night 1
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

House Seaworth of Cape Wrath is a noble house from the Stormlands. The blazon of the house is a black ship on a pale grey background, with an onion on its sails

Day 2, Votecount 0

Not Voting (24):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Albert B. Rampage, Shadow1psc, Regfan, Seraphim, Bvoigt, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Plessiezarus, Feysal, Pandora, Saporerint, Starbuck, BBmolla, Jal

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline
: 22nd September at 00:39am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-21 19:39:47)

You are ready to begin then, but wait - you're not just lynching today.

Root out the traitors! I am Daenerys Stormborn. These men will die screaming. BLAH BLAH I'M BORING (Paraphrased Speech taken from Dany's throne room)

The Sons of the Harpy have troubled Daenerys for long enough. It is time to root them out for her. One of you will travel with Greyworm (Who literally just uses Magic to travel. He can apparate like Dumbledore!) in order to root out the traitors. This will take all night of course, so you will be unable to perform any other actions. Of course you will also be immune to kills since Greyworm's a badass and you can't die in his presence. HE WOULDN'T ALLOW IT. Um, also the person who accompanied Greyworm will not be informed until the middle of the night (aka the next morning in game terms, so after any actions would have been submitted).

Votes are to be PM'd to the mods. If two (2) or more players have the same amount of votes we'll randomly choose one.. Since votes are private. I will reveal the voting results at the beginning of Day 3 as well as who was jailed during the night.
Once you have sent in a vote via PM you may not change it. So things work like a normal jailer, except it's decided by a private vote.

If this is not clear ask via PM or whatever. I think it's straightforward though
War has arrived!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I'm LA as usual and apparently Eddard
is too lazy to mention it
had too much wine and it slipped his mind ...

Let's not be sending votes willy nilly until Town gives thought to the best way to use said role.

Also - when I do get access I will be checking out who defended DCL to the hilt yesterday.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

VOTE: Bvoigt

I re-look at DCL. But from the top of my head, he through some BS (?) towards Regfan at the end? Not sure if that was just scum trying to throw random things out or he pushed on his partner at the end to make it look so.

For now though, unless I find something more concrete, Bvoigt needs death.
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Staeg »

Yeah alright, explanations needed after what happened there
vote: bvoigt

Kinda feeling badsy about regfan, though
sa vrede?
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

*sigh* One day I'll stop explaining myself to scum.

Am a little surprised they went after the masons, especially considering there were a good number of people who questioned the mason claim and it wasn't like the masons were a big contributing force.

Since DCL turned up Stannis Faction, that means that it is multiball, right?

Staeg - what do you mean by you feel bad for Regfan?
Winter is Coming

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Benmage »

Since we can't organize to jail someone scummy.. and it'll likely miss or be screwed with... I think we should use it to doc someone?

I'm pretty burnt out but think this is the best course.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh yeah and Faraday sucks.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Oh also, I think we need to be wary of VT claims.
Winter is Coming

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1565, Lyanna Stark wrote:Since DCL turned up Stannis Faction, that means that it is multiball, right?

Staeg - what do you mean by you feel bad for Regfan?

I don't think so.

About, not for. Gut bad feelings.

BM, the town should still have a majority; why can't we organize?
sa vrede?
Shadow1psc
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Shadow1psc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Shadow1psc »

Bvoigt is scum. Investigation returned
no active role
"I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold."
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Hey Shadow - You doublin' up?
Winter is Coming

Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

What did I freaking say ;) No one listened to me :(

Now, let's see who pushed that shitty Stefan lynch at the end instead of the Bvoigt lynch.
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 1570, Shadow1psc wrote:Bvoigt is scum. Investigation returned
no active role

Then why are you not voting him? o.O
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Also, what result would you get if you were roleblocked?
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”