Micro 11: Mostly Normal Micro (Day 4)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

vote ree

Sorry Johhog. Really thought it was you.

If anyone still doubts my townieness, trust me on this. Will explain later if you didn't catch it.

unvote, vote Bork.

I will "eat my hat" if I'm wrong again today.
Knowledge is the key to understanding.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:33 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Rereading in light of those flips (I'm assuming Zab was town -- anyone who thinks otherwise better have a damn good reason).

@Ree -- this should be good. I assume another case is incoming?
beefycheese
ProsecutorGodot
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:37 am

Post by ProsecutorGodot »

So that's what "mostly normal" doesn't cover. And with Mehdi's reasoning about the 2:7 setup against 2:1:6, I think Zab was town.

I'm gonna go take a walk down memory lane as well.

@Ree: We'll eat more than that if we're wrong today. It's LyLo.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

For the record, I fucking called it.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

For the record, you're probably scum too. I'm leaning scum on both Bork and bub. Godot is probably town unless I got roleblocked the first night. I'd be dead by now otherwise.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

ah. you're vague fakeclaiming. That makes this easier.

VOTE: Ree
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Back tonight after the bengals game
beefycheese
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

In post 98, Mr_Ree wrote:Can't post now, game night with the girlfriend and neighbors. Most of you think I'm scummy but aren't willing to vote... What am I, Mr. Rogers? Use your votes people. Just don't hammer until after I post my reads. If you think I'm Mafia, you may as well learn something from my Lynch.

P-edit. No it's not... BTW, I find it odd that you unvoted considering bud is in no danger of being lynched and is one of your scum leads...

P-edit 2 LOL

Would you look at that... I breadcrumbed. I'm the friendly neighbor. Not exactly a Mafia role. I won't fill you in on all the little details on my role but I'm pretty sure it's Bork and bub.

What do you have to say for yourself now?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I had to look this up.

Wiki wrote:A Friendly Neighbor can target a player at Night to tell them that they are Town. The target will receive a message saying that the Friendly Neighbor is Town. This role does nothing else - the Friendly Neighbor does not know the alignment of the person who got the message.

Is this what you're claiming? How does this tell
you
anything? It should only tell your
target
something.

This seems like a poorly thought out fakeclaim.
beefycheese
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

Yeah but you forget, I took a chance by targetting Godot with it. Since Mehdi died it should have gone through since he couldn't have blocked me. No Mafia would want me around in endgame. Considering the fact that I'm still alive, I can probably trust Godot to be town. That leaves you, lucky and bub. I'm pretty sure you're hammers were an attempt to obscure information. The fact that you've been the only one to hammer this game, all on townies, after stating townreads on them up until their Lynch became viable. If I'm wrong, game over is just around the corner. If I'm right, town wins.

And why the hell would I fakeclaim freindly neighbor?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Wait wait wait.

I initially thought you were some fakecop/fake investigative role fakeclaiming a guilty on me, hence the random flip flop of me from your towniest read to your vote. This is cause of
hammers
? 2 days before deadline on a weekend? are you high?

Who did you send your messages to? Can they verify you? I'll unvote you immediately if they can.

I was pretty transparent on all of my read changes so I'm not even going to attempt to rejustify them -- read my ISO.

I don't know what to make of this at all -- I'm a
little
less sure about Reescum than I was a few hours ago but this is truly bizarre behavior.

Bub, you were here and had nothing to say at all other than you were right?
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

EWBOP -- besides Godot (I assume that was N1?)
beefycheese
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

Why didnt Zabriel's death show his flip? I was sure he was/is scum.

And on the whole Ree/Bork situation I dont like the way he puts Bork on the spotlight but mentions if its not him its Bub or Me. With 5 people left the way he makes himself and Godot not on the lynch table. Something bothers me about this. Ill post tomorrow when Im not tired since I should probably be going to sleep right nwo. But something bothers me the way he just put things. The town points I will give Ree is that he did follow through with his promse to Johog. i was wondering how he was going to do that. If he had completely refused to vote himself I would have voted for him since in lylo I can see scum as reluctant to vote themselves.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

Yup. No reason to say who else at this point in time. I could be persuaded to vote bub instead.

unvote

Anyone else have anything?

P-edit : @ Lucky what are your thoughts on everyone else right now?
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

In post 503, Bub Bidderskins wrote:For the record, I fucking called it.

Any scum could

vote bub
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

I thought there would be more action here tonight. Just to play on the safe side, I'm going to unvote today whenever I'm going to be offline for extended periods. I'm pretty sure bork and bub are scum but I'm not going to leave anyone open for a quickhammer without some solid discussion today.

@Lucky, he was either town or a third party. He probably wouldn't have been night killed if he was scum.

UNVOTE: Bub
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:53 am

Post by Luckyjt »

Ok heres my thoughts. This may sound rushed right now, thats because I have 10 minutes till having to go to class. I believe Ree is scum. Heres why. Once more his day play seems different. Today he claims a PR. Not only any PR but a pr which I find would be difficult to conterclaim since its not one of the common ones. He votes Bork sayng he is scum but is willing to vote me or Bub right and calls Godot as town. I feel like he is bussing on his partner here. Why? I doubt any scum would immediately defend their partner an pronounce them town like he did to Godot. Then again I could be wrong about this. So Godot is town for the most part. Now we have 3 people he i willing to attack. Bork, Bub, and me. So knowing my role, it leaves Bork and Bub. One of them has to be his partner. So he attacks Bork and Bork attacks him, early buzz? Very probable since I doubt a lynch would be decided really fast since its lylo so I feel like he through that out there with the intention of not following through with this lynch. He puts some suspicion on Bub but votes Bork as well. Could have seemed like he was hoping for one more vote on Bork so Bub could hammer. This would make Bub his partner. Im divided on who can be his partner but from what I see it is almost 90% its not Godot. I am however 100% sure Ree is scum at this point.

And Ree has every motivation to attack someone so early on. Of course he was going to be looked at for how he went after Johog yesterday and Johog's points on him. He needs to do an early way to make people lynch someone. And he did a decent job on creating doubt on who would be his partner in case he is lynched today.

It also doesnt help that he just voted unvoted voted and unvoted. I dont know if he is getting nervous or something but that was strange to throw so many votes out their early on in lylo. Like he is not sure who to attack right now.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:58 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Well we can shut that down real fast:

Ree's target needs to verify Ree's identity

Ree has
no motivation
to hide his targets; he can confirm himself as town by revealing them.

This doesn't necessarily clear anyone he targeted -- not killing Ree as scum who received this message is prone to WIFOM and serves to establish town cred at LYLO for NOT killing him. But we CAN and SHOULD still clear Ree right now.

If Ree's target claims he did not get a message, that at least proves that at least 1 of Ree, person who Ree claims he sent a message to is scum.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:16 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Also UNVOTE: till we get that sorted out.
beefycheese
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

@lucky it makes no sense and you know it. Why would scum buss their partner at a point where they could potentially win the game.

Also, why would I claim friendly neighbour when it's a role that doesn't really tell me any info other than if I don't die then they are probably town.

By leaving my 2nd target hidden, I can create a worrisome scenario for scum. Is there two people out there who know his identity? Who knows? I like it that way for now. My votes carry more strength and have more backing behind them. The
fact that it seems to be worrying you, Bork, means I'm probably right in my assumption.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Ree wrote:Also, why would I claim friendly neighbour when it's a role that doesn't really tell me any info other than if I don't die then they are probably town.

Specifically so you could put forth that question: WIFOM.

Ree wrote:Is there two people out there who know his identity?

Why is this even relevant? You sending a message to someone tells us nothing about his alignment (unless you're BOTH scum, but unlikely unless you're claiming one-shot or something), only YOURS. I want you either clear or obviously lying so we can move on from this.

This isn't particularly hard to comprehend.

@Godot, Lucky, Bub -- did you get a message from Ree or did you not? If you did, what night did he send it? If you didn't, and no one else can corroborate his claim, then we're lynching him.
beefycheese
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

@Godot, what are your thoughts? Should I say my other target?
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

@lucky, I'm not pulling a Legato this time. I'm telling the truth. I am the friendly neighbour. If townies vote me or any other townie today, it's game over. I'm assuming your vanilla claim to be true. Make sure you place your vote right today.
ProsecutorGodot
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 am

Post by ProsecutorGodot »

So, here are my thoughts at this stage:

Bub's latest post makes me think "Really? What use was there in saying that?" WIFOM like that and that's all you have to say? Despite this offhand comment, he's made some good points throughout the game prior to that. But I don't like that he looks a bit like he's trying to gain towncred. He got on board with me and Bork being town and repeated that Joh was town, which we got to find out and if he's scum, he already knew. Looks like a play to attach me or Bork to himself should he die and flip scum.

Ree's a bit suspect because his claim could easily be feigned, supported by the fact that I didn't get a message telling me who he was. That could mean either a roleblocker got him that night or he's lying scum. Either way, Ree, you should out your other target since I can't confirm you on that alone. His play throughout the game has seemed sincere and in the active scumhunt. Might be surprised if he's scum.

I was sure that there was scum between Ree and Joh, but with Joh dead and this to look back on and PoE, I'm not so sure about following Joh's directive. As I said with Sala, town =/= correct. Town = honest, but also uninformed about everyone else's alignment.

Lucky 180'ed yesterday after fumbling around on Day 1. His look at the game today has been good as well, but I can't shake the thought that it looks scripted. Again, this comes after he threw himself at the town's mercy. It looks like a gambit that worked as he is still among us. His "I'm still alive?" comment from Day 1 reeks as well.

Bork has had maybe a couple of moments, but I still think he's town through and through. His and Sala's questioning of Mehdi's questions seemed strange, especially now given that he was town going out onto the floor to talk. I thought that for a while and thought we could have gotten somewhere with a claim from Mehdi, which is why I declared intent to hammer. He has seemed active in the scumhunt throughout the game regardless. I thought the N2 scum target would have been me or him. I'll ask about why Zab died after the game.

In conclusion, I think the most likely scumteam is Lucky and Bub. Mostly by PoE and preponderance of the evidence. Let's keep talking until we need to lynch, though.
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Luckyjt »

I clearly said yesterday, I didnt want to be the lynch brought up everyday. I was either lynched yesterday or not at all. Especially not in lylo. Godot even though at this moment I have you as my top town read I was planning on taking heavy suspicion on anyone who brought me up as a scum read. Why because for most of this game I have been called scum and yet here I am not having been lynched even though I was on the lynch table the whole time, so i take it I am and easy lynch to get rid of in lylo.

Also when did I say "Im still alive" I dont remember saying that but I may be wrong.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”