Mini 1353 - Dr. Who Mafia - The End of Time (Game Over)

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:40 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 6.2 - As of post 1025

Not Voting (3) - Greenknight, T-Bone, triangle123

The Current deadline is September 14, 2012 at 10:00am EDT. Countdown is (expired on 2012-09-14 10:00:00).

With 3 active votes - 2 are required to lynch.

Activity Check - All currently good.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
triangle123
triangle123
Goon
triangle123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by triangle123 »

Green, why did you protect Grey N1 if you found him scummy D1?
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Post by greenknight »

Because my read on greyice changed when he actually started playing properly halfway through d1.

And I'm thinking you're the last scum triangle, I'm not feeling a sense that you're having difficulty choosing between 2 former town reads here. If you're really in a state of reevaluating the entire game, I don't see why you would dismiss the possibility that T-bone and Acosmist were staging a 1v1 fight to try and clear the survivor out of hand. Esp when your previous read on me was "practically confirmed town" and you hadn't made a statement on T-bone prior to today except that you didn't think he was bussing.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

So right, we need more posting volume. Tues is traditionally my no activity day at all anywhere, so consider this an activity post.

We have about 2 days to make a decision, and frankly this day phase has been heavily sided to GK and Bone conversing.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Post by greenknight »

This has been a very bizarre last day as I should be confirmed town by any standards but you two only question me and ignore each other. Since whoever else is town here can't be bothered to post anything substantive, and whoever's scum doesn't actually dare to vote me, I'll reread this tonight/tomorrow and cast my vote, here is my general feeling at this point.

Triangle

- buddying with tierce d1 that looks too obvious for scum to do (actually that's why I had a mild town read on this slot) - tierce gives her town points for attacking me early and she refuses to vote tierce at end of day based on the crap "unspecified power role" claim
- weird meta argument with tierce
- general lack of impact throughout the game, consistent with scum trying to play under the radar - can't remember her ever taking an unpopular stance

T-bone

- felt like he was making an genuine effort to determine alignments esp early on
- Failed to vote for either tierce or jason end of d1
- Acos certainly didn't put much effort into the fight from his side, all he did was state "T-bone is lying and therefore scum" repeatedly - possible indicator of a staged fight
- early switch on/off me after I answered a question. possible inside information like tierce's "meta town read" on me? Seems a weird play for scum to make vs just straight out defending, but possible

Trouble is I lynched zang based primarily on his interactions with tierce/acos which looked like deliberate fence sitting, and he was town, most of my reads on both of you have also been based on your interactions with the 2 confirmed scum and I'm not sure how much weight I should really put on interactions anymore.

So if there's any points or interpretations you think I should look at when I reread this is your last chance to speak.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:25 am

Post by T-Bone »

I know where Triangle stands, which is why very little discussion has been about him. That and well, Triangle isn't posting much.

No one
gets to claim that they are confirmed town in LyLo. It would be easy for me to say "hey guys, I called Acosmist from the beginning I'm confirmed town" but I haven't, because it's not my place to decide I'm confirmed town or not. It's not your place to decide if you're confirmed either. Up till this day phase your play has been good, and honestly if you weren't constantly trying to go 'but guys I'm confirmed town' I would have voted Triangle by now. It's extremely scummy to try to claim a free pass in LyLo. So when you say things like "I should be confirmed town by any standards", that's telling me that maybe I shouldn't trust you.

This may just be my preference but I haven't tried to prove myself as town but pointing out townie things I did or anything like that. It would be very easy to ride my Acomist read, but that isn't good enough. It's not for me to decide if I'm town or not. It's for me to play a protown game so that you guys decide I'm town. On a personal level I think I've done more than enough to prove I'm town, but again that's for whoever is town among you two to decide. Because you are trying to make the decision for me GK but continuing to say 'I'm confirmed town' is what loses you any credibility with me. I hope Triangle, that if you are town, you consider this too.

Now, I don't mean to make the post about you, as I guess part of my annoyance is just personal preference. Because again other than jumping up and down saying 'I'm confirmed town' you haven't done anything that I find too scummy.

Need more Triangle in this day phase. What are your thoughts about some things GK has said this day phase? What are some thoughts about what I have said this day phase?

Chop chop because we have 48 hours.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:27 am

Activity Check - All currently good.

Mod Notes - The End of the Universe, and thus Time, is rapidly approaching. Whatever forces hold this hotel away from the event horizon will likely fail in (expired on 2012-09-14 10:00:00).

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 am

Post by greenknight »

If I've been going on about the confirmed town thing a bit, it's because 1) I'm annoyed that all discussion today has been about me while triangle does nothing except ask pointless questions about who I protected, 2) it was partly an excuse to try and get triangle to make a case on someone first (which didn't really work out).

Regardless, I've done the reread and about the only town tell I have on triangle is the "triangle and tierce wouldn't buddy each other so obviously as scum" thing. Which is certainly not something I would want to rely on on the last day. Triangle's complete lack of effort is also reading as scum that's pretty much checked out of the game and just lurking around hoping for a misplaced vote while we argue, at this point.

Last chance if you want to make a statement triangle.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:12 am

Post by T-Bone »

I understand GK. Just respect from my perspective the only confirmed town is me. (and from your perspective it's you)

triangle123
triangle123
Goon
triangle123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by triangle123 »

GK is not confirmed town - no one is in LyLo, barring some super conclusive proof. Honestly, I'm not really convinced over which of GK and T-Bone is scum because both were town reads for me in the later stages of the game. GK's claim makes sense in terms of the set-up of the game because otherwise town would be rather low on power roles, so while I don't think it confirms him by any means (doctor is, after all, a relatively common scum claim), it does make him look a bit townier to me.

As I said before, his vote-switching at the end of Day 1 definitely seemed genuine to me. I feel like scum, if forced to choose between the two, would put down something decisive, but the fact that he changed his vote a couple times at the end of deadline on and off scum makes it look like genuinely indecisive townie. It seemed much more like he was deliberating over something and trying to come to a decision.

Nothing about either of your play in this day phase specifically stands out to me. Mainly by elimination, I'm leaning again towards voting T-Bone.
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Post by greenknight »

So triangle you now think I'm town and are completely OK with me announcing intent to vote you then?
triangle123
triangle123
Goon
triangle123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 am

Post by triangle123 »

I think you're town. Obviously I'm not okay with you voting me.

I'm going to place a vote in a few hours. I want to think it over for a little more.
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:53 am

Post by greenknight »

Yeah ok. I just don't see triangle's mindset as town. Of everything I've done in the entire game, fights I've been involved in with both scum and town players (including triangle herself), fights T-bone's been involved in, she posts this one read based on my being indecisive at the end of d1 and is willing to PoE off that. meanwhile I attack her play as having been scummy/useless and she doesn't defend herself either. It's a world apart from the argumentative Triangle of d1 where she attacked me for my Zang vote and proceeded to exchange fire with me for a while. Speaking of which, since she had a scumread on me from the early part of d1 I would also have expected some sort of comment on a final day reread as to whether this was still reason to be suspicious of me or not.The impression I get is that triangle isn't emotionally invested anymore, and I can't see why town would feel that way in the endgame. A game, btw, in which I think we all felt should end in a town victory for a while. I know if I thought a fellow townie was about to vote me in this spot and cause us to lose I'd be upset, at the very least I'd fight hard to defend myself or show why the 3rd player must be the scum. And not just by trying to PoE. I would have looked very closely at the person I was going to vote to see HOW their play made sense as scum. After all, if it's me being indecisive in one or two posts at the end of d1 against T-bone tunneling against acosmist... Both which are apparently strong town tells according to triangle... you can't just PoE one town read off against another town read. There has to be some reason why one, rather than the other, could be wrong, a fake interaction, whatever.

Whereas I can definitely see why scum would lose motivation: being resigned to being PoEd out after failing the Greyice kill on n4, and thus not feeling like it's worth putting much further effort into the game.
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by greenknight »

So we're close to the end of the universe. Where the oldest question will be asked. The question hidden in plain sight.

What has three sides and is scum?

Vote: Triangle
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Silence will fall when the question is asked.

But yeah, 14 hours...

It's time. High fives all around.

Vote: Triangle

I like you version of the question though, thematically appropriate.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Final Vote Count of Day 6 - Lynch occurred at post 1039

triangle123 (LYNCH) - Greenknight, T-Bone

Not Voting (1) - triangle123

With 3 active votes - 2 are required to lynch.

Also a lynch has occurred. Mod scene incoming ….

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:04 am

Brothers in Arms

So the last day of the universe (and of Time itself) was rapidly approaching. The skies above the hotel were almost completely dark. Very little matter could be observed streaming into the Event Horizon that signaled nothingness for this universe. But for the three remaining people in this odd hotel they had more pressing problems. Like the fact one of them was still a murdering monster. All three had grabbed weapons from the cache immediately today … there was no point in pretending bloodshed was no imminent.

“Look, I’ve been protecting you people since the minute we got here. I don’t know why how you could possibly think I’m responsible when I’ve been saving your necks” Greenknight said.

T-Bone replied with a dry “Well, you don’t exactly have history on your side there mate”

Greenknight and T-Bone continued discussing whether there was any chance he was the killer. Meanwhile triangle123 looked back and forth between the others muttering things to himself about how Greenknight could be the culprit although also he seems to make sense.

Eventually both Greenknight and T-Bone took notice that triangle123 was not very interested in actually doing anything to solve the issue.

“Don’t you care?” Greenknight asked “If you haven’t noticed the Universe is about to end and judging from the slight flickers of the lights and the microtremors I am detecting in the building whatever is keeping us here is going to fail very, very soon.” triangle123 halfheartedly mumbled something about thinking T-Bone was the culprit and went back to ignoring the others.

Greenknight raised his Plasma Rifle and pointed it at triangle123. Seconds slowly crept by as his trigger finger flexed. Then he suddenly dropped the Rifle.

“I can’t do it” Greenknight said, laughing bitterly “You would think after all those I’ve casually murdered in the past that it would be easy. Yet I can’t”

“No worries” T-Bone said. He raised his Laser Pistol and shot triangle123 in the chest. triangle123 immediately slumped to the floor dead. No more mumbling from him. Greenknight leaned over the body and quickly went through his pockets. Instead of finding a gun he found key on a chain.

“Aha, that’s what I’ve been looking for” T-Bone purred as he shot Greenknight in the back of the head. Immediately waves of golden energy began to pour forth from Greenknight as his regeneration cycle began. Greenknight turned to look at T-Bone, knowing that he wouldn’t live to see it finish. A second laser blast caught him square in the face and an explosion of golden energy cascaded outwords. The last living Timelord was dead.

triangle123 – Elton Pope, Vanilla Town was lynched Day 6.

Greenknight – The Master, Town Conditional Bulletproof Bodyguard was killed in Endgame

T-Bone quickly walked over and grabbed the Tardis key. He pressed a button on the keyfob and the Tardis re-materialized right in front of him. With a smile set at an angle not quite right he open the door. As he walked inside his form faded away and was replaced by a young man. As the Tardis phased out of view one thing was clear … the Family of Blood now had all of Time and Space to play with.

T-Bone – Brother of Mine, Mafia Jack of All Trades survived and won. Tierce and Acosmist join him posthumously in Victory

Congratulations to the Mafia on their victory. Mod Notes, Night actions, QT links and Role PMs to follow shortly.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 am

Post by T-Bone »

Yes.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 am

QT Links
-

Graveyard QT
Family of Blood QT

Night Actions Log
-

Night 1 Action Resolution -
kortul hides behind Iecerint - Success, kortul dies since Iecerint is not Town aligned.
Greenknight bodyguards GreyICE - Success, GreyICE is protected.
Starbuck commutes - Success, Starbuck cannot be targetted by any killing or investigative roles.
Iecerint kills Tierce: Success, Tierce dies.
T-Bone kills Iecerint with Ninja: Success, Iecerint's 1-shot BP is used.

Night 2 Action Resolution -
T-Bone kills Korlash with Ninja: Success, Korlash is killed.

Night 3 Action Resolution -
T-Bone kills GreyICE with Ninja: Failed, GreyICE is protected.

Night 4 Action Resolution -
Greenknight bodyguards T-Bone - Success, T-Bone is protected.
T-Bone kills GreyICE with Ninja: Success, GreyICE is killed.

Night 5 Action Resolution -
Greenknight bodyguards CMAR - Success, CMAR is protected.
T-Bone kills CMAR with Strongman: Success (passes active protection), CMAR is killed.

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:39 am

Post by Tierce »

Brother of Mine. <3 Congrats, thanks, and sorry for failing horribly on D1.

Now who was the anon source of that message about me dying N1, MoI?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 am

MAFIA AND SERIAL KILLER ROLE PMS -

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, Iecerint!

You are
The Tenth Doctor - Serial Killer

You’ve been plucked from the time stream at the very end of your existence. Your regeneration process is already started and you’ve really lost any feeling of connection to those around you. Why should they get to live on when you have saved them all from enemies and themselves time and time again? As you said when you first took this form – “No second chances!”

ABILITIES

Time Lord DNA
(Passive) – During pre-game you must decide what Time Lord ability you would like to retain. PM me when you confirm to indicate whether you want to retain your Regeneration Ability (1 Shot Bulletproof) or your Time Lord Intellect (your kills cannot be prevented by Active protective abilities or blocked (Strongman), also they cannot be observed (Ninja).

I’m So Sorry
(Active) – Each night phase you may select a player to kill. If you are successful that player will die.

I've Traveled All of Time and Space
(Passive, Informational) - You know that all Town role PMs have their Role Name listed in
Blue
as opposed to the
Purple
in your own.

Well .....
(Active) - You may vote each day.

WINCON

You win when all other players are dead regardless of whether you are alive or not.

PM me to confirm you have read your Role PM. Reply with you character name and role. Also include your Time Lord DNA choice!

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, T-Bone!

You are
Brother of Mine – Mafia Jack of All Trades

You don’t know what you are doing here but your relish this new freedom. Previous to this you were frozen in time masquerading as a scarecrow in the fields of Britain. Now you, your Father and your Sister have all been re-united and you aren’t going to let this second chance go to waste.

Your partners in the
Family of Blood
are Tierce (
Father of Mine
, Mafia Goon) and Acosmist (
Sister of Mine
, Mafia Goon).

ABILITIES

Family of Blood
(Passive) – You may speak with your fellow Family Members at any time in the safety of your ship here.

Laser Blast
(Factional, Active) – Each night you or your partners may choose a player to kill. If successful that player will die. Unless noted otherwise you may not use this ability in conjunction with any other abilities.

Another Body
(Passive, Informational) – You know that
Donna Noble
is not here among those spirited from time and space.

Family Secrets
– You’ve got several tricks up your sleeve. You can only use one of these abilities per Night :

Scarecrows Forward
(Active) – Each night phase you may select a player. If you are successful that player will be roleblocked and not be able to take any action.

Bombardment
(Passive) – If you choose to perform your factional Nightkill you may engage your ship’s weapons systems. The factional Nightkill will not be able to be prevented by Active protection abilities or blocked (Strongman).

Jeremy Baines
(Passive) - If you choose to perform your factional Nightkill you may use your appearance as a human teenager to help shield you from scrutiny. The factional Nightkill will not be able to be observed (Ninja)

Come out Timelord!

WINCON

You win when the Family of Blood represents at least half of all living players or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

PM me to confirm you have read your Role PM. Reply with you character name and role.

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, Tierce!

You are
Father of Mine – Mafia Goon

You’ve been liberated from those infernal chains that kept you trapped at the heart of a Dwarf star and are eager to make good on the Family’s objective of living for all eternity. Unfortunately your time there has drained you of all but the most rudimentary of skills. Luckily you still have
Brother of Mine
who has a few tricks left to play.

Your partners in the
Family of Blood
are T-Bone (
Brother of Mine
, Mafia Jack of All Trades) and Acosmist (
Sister of Mine
, Mafia Goon)

ABILITIES

Family of Blood
(Passive) – You may speak with your fellow Family Members at any time in the safety of your ship here.

Laser Blast
(Factional, Active) – Each night you or your partners may choose a player to kill. If successful that player will die. Unless noted otherwise you may not use this ability in conjunction with any other abilities.

Another Body
River Song

Come out Timelord!

WINCON

You win when the Family of Blood represents at least half of all living players or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

PM me to confirm you have read your Role PM. Reply with you character name and role.

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, Acosmist!

You are
Sister of Mine
– Mafia Goon

You’ve spent what seemed like eternity trapped on the other side of the mirror. In fact you’d almost completely lost touch of what having a corporeal body is like. But being reunited with your Family is a joy! Let your reign of terror spread out from this moment in time to every end of the galaxy. Unfortunately your sanity is a little shaken so you don’t exactly have the full extent of your cunning and guile at your disposal.
Brother of Mine
will take good care of you, this you know!

Your partners in the
Family of Blood
are T-Bone (
Brother of Mine
, Mafia Jack of All Trades) and Tierce (
Father of Mine
, Mafia Goon)

ABILITIES

Family of Blood

Laser Blast

Another Body
Sally Sparrow

Come out Timelord!

WINCON

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:43 am

In post 1044, Tierce wrote:Now who was the anon source of that message about me dying N1, MoI?

That was Oversoul. He PMed me out of the blue and asked me to pass along the message. Not sure why.

Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:44 am

Post by Faraday »

Nominate: T-bone and Ascomist for best use of a mafia quicktopic
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 am

TOWN POWER ROLE PMS -

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, Greenknight!

You are
The Master – Town Conditional Bulletproof Bodyguard

You have no idea why you are here. You were facing off with Lord President Rassilon after the Doctor had stopped the return of the Time Lords. Now you are in this empty building with some people you recognize and many you don’t. And for the first time in your life there are no drums in your mind. You’ve been freed of your madness and have all your life-times to start making amends for that went before …

ABILITIES

Get Out of the Way!
(Active) – Each night you may choose a player. That player will be protected from all normal Nightkill attempts made on their life as you push them out of harm’s way and take the intended harm for yourself. But being a TimeLord you can regenerate from any injury so saving someone costs you nothing. Of course being completely repentant you can’t bring yourself to regenerate from harm if you aren’t saving someone else.

My name is …. The Master.

WINCON

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Mod Note - This was simply a Doctor role with a fancy name. I did that simply to help disguise the canned set-up. Not sure if it ended up mattering given Greenknight made it to endgame.

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, CryMeARiver!

You are
Wilfred Mott – Vengeful Town

Well it certainly is an odd bunch who have been gathered here. Not that you would expect any different given all the things you have seen surrounding The Doctor. And it’s much better than being cooped up in that glass enclosure threatened with lethal radiation poisoning. So you get another chance to help things turn out right.

ABILITIES

Then Kill Him First …
(Passive) – You have your old service revolver stored in your pocket. If things turn for the worse and you are lynched you will be given 24 hours after the official Mod Post to take vengeance on someone whose vote resulted in your lynch. Post
Kill: Player Name
in the thread in bold and that player will be killed. Failure to post within the specified time-frame will result in your ability not being used.

I’ll Watch Out For You, Son

WINCON

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Mod Notes - I intentionally altered this role from the canned JK9++ set-up to only allow him to shoot those on his wagon instead of anyone. More on mistakes related to the set-up in other notes. Also Wilfred is one of my favorite characters from the 10th Doctor reign.

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, kortul!

You are
The Vashta Nerada – Town Hider

Not much to say – you are a microscopic swarm of flesh eating creatures. You don’t know how you got here or why and quite frankly you are a little scared … this isn’t a forest. Luckily enough of you have been gathered that you can exercise some self-preservation.

ABILITIES

I’m Sorry Dave You’ve Got Two Shadows
(Active) – Each Night you may target a player. If successful you will hide behind them, taking the form of a second shadow. Any Nightkill attempt made directly on you will fail. However if you chose to hide behind someone targeted for a Nightkill that is successful you will also die. Lastly there are things in the Universe more frightening than you who don’t take kindly to being used as protection. Hiding behind any player with a Non-Town win condition will result in your death.

Hey Who Turned Out the Lights?

WINCON

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, Starbuck!

You are
Rose Tyler – Town 1-Shot Commuter

What in the heck just happened? The Doctor just finished regenerating after kissing you and drawing out the Time Vortex Energy from your body. You barely had a chance to see his new form when suddenly you were scooped up and deposited here. You didn’t think anyone could do that to someone in the Tardis. Well, make the best of it.

ABILITIES

I Am the Bad Wolf!
(Active) – Once per game at Night you can use the little flickers of Time Vortex Energy swirling in your body to activate the Tardis and briefly dematerialize. If successful doing so will protect you from all Nightkill or Investigative abilities for that Night.

Hoots, Mon!

WINCON

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 am

In post 1047, Faraday wrote:
Nominate: T-bone and Ascomist for best use of a mafia quicktopic

Yeah, more on this in my Mod Notes ... :eek:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”