pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

5 poast combo!!!!1!

hiraki, slandaar, how do you guys feel about a shinori lynch?
Jun
Jun
Goon
Jun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:03 am

Post by Jun »

I've added pirate mollie to my town list since I like the idea of triangulation.

So far my town reads are:
NJAC - play is consistent with his past town play
Thurhame - play is consistent with his past town play
pirate mollie - pushing force in daychat, seems very pro-town, triangulation

These are the only ones I am confident about so far.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:08 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

jun (3): Telo, theomoaner, evilpacman
NJAC (2): maenara, smashbard
PMysterious (2): mcstab, jun
eleison (2): shinori, slandaar
pirate mollie (1): thurhame
theomoaner (1): Hiraki
telo (1): eleison
slandaar (1): NJAC

not voting (3): pmysterious, dividizzle, pirate mollie
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

Not really.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

why not
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Smashbard »

Wow Shinori...you not only are basing your vote on Eleison on previous meta, but previous meta from a different site which may or may not reflect how players are expected to play here on Mafiascum?

Definition of lazy scumhunting.

Unvote. Vote: Shinori.

What are non-meta reasons why you believe Eleison is scummy?
dividizzle
dividizzle
Goon
dividizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 am

Post by dividizzle »

After doing my reread, my initial reaction is that my two favored scum targets are NJAC and themoaner. Now I know that isn't terribly surprising because they have both drawn suspicion already but I want to point out a couple exchanges that made me question them.
In post 148, NJAC references themoaner and says he can’t tell if he’s scummy or not, keeping both distance and a lack of suspicion on him, then voting for someone else.
In post 183 he once again acknowledges that he had initial scum reactions to themoaner but then backs out.
Finally in post 242, NJAC questions why the wagon on themoaner died but quickly switches attention and places a vote on Slandaar for dubious reasons. It is worth noting that in the previous two posts he claimed that the wagon on themoaner didn’t look good, and then changed his mind to wonder why it didn’t go further.

I can’t tell if this is the play of a couple scum interacting. It raised suspicion with me because it just seemed very phony, as if placing some blame would distance him but not enough to actually cause themoaner any danger. Thoughts?

Also, just to add my opinions on two of the other most argued over players, I think both Pirate Mollie and Jun are giving me town vibes, albeit not in normal ways.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Shinori »

It's meta from the only site that I know of that Elieson has played on where I play each day in mafia games with Elieson and have played with him there for months.

Therefore it's accurate.

Still no interest in this game because half of the logic stated between people isn't that good. Mine included because I'm too lazy to actually type up something to say why your scummy.

Smash what of his posts say his town? Explain to me how you have a town read on him if you obviously think I'm scum for pushing him. Frankly Smash that vote is terrible and I feel you are trying to defend Elie at the moment. You are voting me because I'm supposedly lazy scum hunting and you are using your vote as a prod for me to answer your question. Frankly you didn't even say you thought I was scummy. You just voted me as a prod this far into the day phase like it matters or something.

Do you think I'm scum Smash? If not then do something worthwhile with your vote and pressure those you do think are scum like I'm doing.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Shinori »

His should be he's*
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 279, pirate mollie wrote:why not
Because there's a difference between complaining and calling something scummy?

I mean if she's scum in this game then she'll kind of just ruin the game or get bored and replace out.

I'm not going to go after nothing because something produces nothing.

I already have enough targets.

Why does everyone hate NJAC though? Last I checked, he was the same thing as Shinori but I could be totally wrong.

...oh

I'm going to have to look over that.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

who are all of your targets cos I forget
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Smashbard »

Considering pirate mollie is showing interest in lynching you as well as eleison i'd say you better take my vote seriously and answer my question, scum. Youre dodging, and I dont like the way you squirm.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 285, pirate mollie wrote:who are all of your targets cos I forget
I'm allowed to be lazy

You're not.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Shinori »

I already stated some of the reasons non meta as to why elie is scum.

I also hinted at other reasons.

Why am I scum?
Why is Elie town?

You can't answer questions either you probably shouldn't be a hypocrit.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

shinori in post #37 it reads like a joke RVP vote but post #206 it is like you are trying to make it serious what is up with that
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Shinori »

I never once said I was joking. I just had a joking manner because I felt like joking around. I never said it was an RVS or a joke vote though, you just made an assumption.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 290, Shinori wrote:I never once said I was joking. I just had a joking manner because I felt like joking around. I never said it was an RVS or a joke vote though, you just made an assumption.

okay you made a joke but your vote was sincere but you couldn't be bothered to distinguish between the 2 on a site where most people's first post and first vote is typically treated as a joke/getting to know you vote? cos that sounds squiffy. and you haven't stated as to why you found mcstab scummy in the first place nor why you still wanted his lynch in almost 150 posts later.

I think you are scum shinori.

VOTE: shinori
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I have very good reason to believe Eleison is town. You on the other hand are flakey, dodgey scum whos said yourself you were scum in a game where you didnt contribute due to boredom. Replace out if you cant give two shits to try.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Shinori »

Except I'm contributing more here than i did in said game.

Fine lynch me. I don't care.

When I flip town sincerly think about how stupid you are. Because your logic is bad.

I'm not flakey and I'm not dodgey. And I have been trying, maybe half-assed but i've posted stuff. You just don't want to listen about how elieson is overly defensive towards me. Question if I'm scum for wanting Elie lynched for my reasons + meta, what about the other player who voted Elieson? All he did was quote something and said "I think this is scum." or something like that and then voted him. What's your logic say about that?

Also Smash what is your "Very good reason" that makes you think elie is town? It was a day start and you sound as if you KNOW he will flip town.

What?
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Shinori »

Really willing to say Smash is scum even if elie isn't, but I wouldn't put it past them to be scum together. Smash isn't even answer questions properly. He tried to answer mine and his reason for why elie is town is that he has a very good reason to believe it. And then some bull about how im scum cause of this and that which aren't even true.

Lol. Logic.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so what are your feelings now about mcstab and why did you find him suspicious in the first place?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Shinori, Smash has a point.

If you're going to complain about half of this game, then you have the option to leave at any time.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Well Shinori I've already said why Eleison is leaning more town than scum. You've decided to ignore anyone elses read on Eleison because you are so focused on tunneling them based on bad blood.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Smashbard »

So I ignored your points and stated vague reasons for my vote to show you how irritating your play is to me. Maybe now you can see my point of view and try focusing on real scum. A list of my reads to come.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 4, McStab wrote:So how do you propose we find scum?

In post 7, McStab wrote:What kind of scumhunting?

In post 22, McStab wrote:No totally

In post 24, McStab wrote:HA

To elaborate. PMysterious responds terribly to pressure and reveals his role quickly. For example, in that game Evilpacman just described, I figured out PM was a PR based on his very first post. In other games, such as Mini 1361, I've found one of his scumpartners and him being scum based on his actions. Therefore, pressuring PM pays dividends. It is not an RVS.

RVS does help though. To point to specific results would be hard, because you could argue about exactly what constitutes RVS and how much it's impact is on the game. However, virtually anygame that uses it and then properly catch scum can be traced back to RVS at some point.

Although your pointed question-asking works, but I find it still results in the same end. Newbies trip up in either RVS or asking questions, and pressure is applied to determine if they are scum. Then, based off flips, PR results and associative links, more experienced scum are found.

Seriously, pile some votes on PM. I want him pressured; if he starts to fall apart, he's scum.

In post 25, McStab wrote:PMysterious, who do you think is scummy right now?

In post 33, McStab wrote:@Jun: No, I think it would've been clear to me at this point if he was a PR.

You misunderstand my purpose, or perhaps I misconveyed it. By pressuring PM, one can find out if he's scum; he may out himself as VT, but regardless, we can confirm his alignment by applying pressure.

In post 38, McStab wrote:Great logic. Please, show me where I appear scummy.

In post 43, McStab wrote:Why exactly do you want pressure on me? Because I want to pressure PM?

You overestimate him if you think this plan doesn't work. I can cite specific meta examples if you so desire. Otherwise, stop trying to takeover leadership of the town with your needless banter and rhetoric, and start properly scumhunting.

In post 209, McStab wrote:I need to do a reread, sorry I've been busy with school. Post coming soon.

In post 250, McStab wrote:blatant prod dodge reread will come ASAP

REad that, tell me how that's town.

Two prods in a row obviously doesn't give a crap or he's lurking scum letting town in-fight. Why isn't he being lynched? He isn't scum hunting and has no real opinions and only defends himself.

And no I listen to everyone's reads on elie but their reads on elie are based on the fact that "Why would scum pruposefully draw attention to themselves" and all that other stuff which, lol reverse psycology i guess if he's scum, since he does do that as scum, he just plays you all and gets by with it. I just chose to not listen to all the "ELie is town" reads since i actually know him and play with him constantly. Also it's not even bad blood. We are extremely good friends. You are grasping at stuff that isn't there.

Fine you don't wanna lynch elie. Can we lynch Mcstab?

##Unvote
##Vote:Mcstab

Or do you have a viable reason as to why Mcstab is town/shouldn't be lynched?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”