Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Post by Regfan »

Wyman Mandrely isn't part of the Lannister Alliance, he works for Stannis from memory.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, he helps Davos (Stannis first hand man) escape and plots against the Freys/Lannisters.

Vote: Staeg
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Post by Regfan »

In fact he kills both Little/Big Walder from memory. Would make sense as a Stannis alignment rolecop.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by Staeg »

Yeah and no. About 2/3 through the book, Wyman reveals his plot to Davos (who happens to be flipped scum ._.) and sends him on a mission to uncover his (wyman's) son.

The excuse for this, in my PM, is that the gears of the plot haven't really started moving yet, so I have to put up with the Lannisters and Freys.
(reading my PM, without reading a part of it, I'd actually say it's a scum PM but whatevs)

PE: no, he doesn't kill the Walder brothers (at least, it's not spelled out).
sa vrede?
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Post by Pandora »

In post 2002, Regfan wrote:In fact he kills both Little/Big Walder from memory. Would make sense as a Stannis alignment rolecop.

That's pretty funny flavorwise. What would a Frey-cop do? Staeg tell what a Frey-cop is

Also, Re: Scumhunter. Is.. is that his thing? Is he seriously going to do that the whole game? How do you consider these people mafia players what is wrong with you people

- Shadowehzzzzz
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by Staeg »

Oh, I check if a person is a Frey or not. Simple as that.
sa vrede?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by Regfan »

I don't remember anything about an agreement to uncover Wymans son, I'll re-read the chapter now though. And it's heavily hinted he murdered Little Walder.

Pandora, Scumhunter joketrolls around at the start but he's a decent player when he puts in the effort.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Post by Regfan »

Just read the chapter, there's no news about him wanting his son uncovered, one son of his just got back and they were feasting his welcome back celebration, the other is dead. He wanted to find out what really happened at Winterfall where Wex told him Bran/wolves ect. escaped and made it clear his loyalty was towards 'The Wolf if his brothers survive' = Starks which again are an enemy of the Lannister Alliance. Page 445ish roughly for anyone else wanting to read it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Post by Regfan »

Mina, what do you think the odds are of Faraday misremebering why Manderly let Davos go?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 pm

Post by Staeg »

Uh, that wasn't in the flavor, that was me being dumb - he asked for Davos to look for Bran, not his son. Yeahhh.
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 am

Post by Staeg »

Also, the name of the ability is Four and Twenty Freys Baked in a Pie.
sa vrede?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:57 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Mushroom was a dwarf fool of the court at King Viserys I in King's Landing. He made claims like "Poison!? He didn't die of poison, he died in his sleep!". A septon was there to dispute his wild claims.

Day 3, Votecount 2

Staeg (3) - Pandora, Minimum, Regfan

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Scumhunter

Not Voting (17):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Saporerint, BBmolla, Jal

With 21 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline
: 30th September at 1:55am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)
MagnaofIllusion is V/la. Tierce is V/la

Day 3, Godhand Count

Not Godhanding (21):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Saporerint, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal

With 21 alive it takes 12 to Godhand. No Majority = No..um Godhand.

Deadline
: 30th September at 1:55am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)

Spoiler: Trial by Combat
Trial by Combat

Only blood can pay for blood. A life for a life. A
Trial by combat
has been called. Saporerint and Dolorous Edd will participate. One of them will die today, you will decide which of them that is.

The person to reach a majority vote first will die. Should no one reach majority then one of Saporerint/Dolorous Edd will die at the end of the day, anyway. However should someone reach majority they will die and be flipped immediedately during the day. Should both participants gain an equal amount of votes then the person who got to that number first will die. Should no one decide to hurt anyone then one of the participants will be randomly struck down by the Gods.

To 'vote' use the hurt tags. HURT: Saporerint or HURT: Dolorous Edd. Once you have 'hurt' you cannot 'unhurt'.

I will update the hurt count once someone has hurt a player. It will not be in each votecount, due to space. Dolorous Edd and Saporerint are already hurting each other. Because well...only one can survive...dun dun dun!

'Hit 'em where it hurts'

Dolorous Edd (1) : Saporerint
Saporerint (1) : Dolorous Edd

Not hurting (19)
: Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal.

A majority will kill someone.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:35 am

Post by Regfan »

Eh.
Unvote
. Might be possible, will re-go-over-it tomorrow when my heads much clearer.

Oh and no one should place down a godhand vote until we get a combat flip.
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:39 am

Post by Pandora »

I think it's possible and it just makes more reason to hunt him down. The Freys were the mason duo. Unless copping to check if someone is a mason is a town power around here? :roll:

- Napdoweh
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:39 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1998, Staeg wrote:I'm not a full alignment cop. I mean, I might as well claim already, since I'd probably be the lynch and this might not change it:
Wyman Manderly, Frey-cop. Regfan result should be obvious,
can out other results if needed.

WTF wouldn't you?

You're an outted cop now... You out the result the second you have it....

--I thought Reek(Theon) Killed the brothers.

Anyways The Fat Guy is town. Faraday gives fakeclaims on demand... the guy would claim a safeclaim. Plus Faraday is a douchebag who made the Frey's town. What a fucking bastard.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2014, Benmage wrote:You're an outted cop now... You out the result the second you have it....

No, see, these results may or may not actually help town.

As for the other thing - the boltons made it look like Theon killed the two brothers, but he actually killed two random peasant boys.
sa vrede?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Regfan »

Eh Pandora, if there's a bunch more Freys around then his role makes sense as town, otherwise then yeah it's a scum-role.

Benmage, the game is the 'Lannister alliance', the Freys are allied with the Lannisters (Killing the Starks, red wedding ect.) and the Walders weren't killed by Theon. Also Staeg was forced into claiming, Shinori outted he was caught investigating, it's likely if he's scum then his fake-claim isn't 'investigation' related and rather just some sort of standard VT fake-claim which he couldn't use and thus claimed his actual role, the flavour fits fairly well as scum. Only issue is that I'm worried Faraday threw in a role that doesn't really fit as a townish sounding role for town to fuck with us which is in his nature. When I wake up tomorrow I'll think about it more.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Regfan »

I don't see how your results can cause harm. Either it proves A) X is not a Frey which means nothing or it proves B) that X is a Frey which means if you're town they're clear. In case A) there's no real information gain/loss for anyone and in case B) we can PoE scum better.

Also want your reasoning behind checking whoever you investigated N2.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2015, Staeg wrote:
In post 2014, Benmage wrote:You're an outted cop now... You out the result the second you have it....

No, see, these results may or may not actually help town.

As for the other thing - the boltons made it look like Theon killed the two brothers, but he actually killed two random peasant boys.

CLAIM IT ALL
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Frey finding sounds like a town role...
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 am

Post by Regfan »

I'd agree if not for the fact that Manderly isn't in the Lannister Alliance / Would be hunting them to kill them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Faraday puts those eddgy characters as town all the time.

I'm going off sketchy memory, but the Hound in one game and Tyrion I believe. And Littlefinger.. when Starks were scum I believe...

Manderly's farce never stops in book 5, even though he reveals it to Davos.

FARADAY provides safeclaims? Yes... So end of conversation.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Now than Staegs slow claiming is driving me fucking nuts

Maybe we Should push Staeg through... allow him to get in a nother cop, and if he's lying we auto lynch D6.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Regfan »

Yeah, I looked at his prior games earlier today the game where Tyrion was town was at a time when he was actually working with the Lannisters fully though, don't remember seeing the hound there but if it was at book 3 he was working with the Lannisters fully as well. Littlefinger is iffy, it's hard to pin him as any real alignment but I think he was in the game merely as a 'troll' role which fits his personality somewhat. And safeclaim again is something I think is likely to be a VT/Something else and not based on 'investigationess' so him being already locked into a claim before claiming kills that.

Pedit: No. Not wasting an investigation on him. It needs to be on one of MoS/Plum who I can't get a definitive read on safely.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes, I want Plum too.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”