Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 2042, MagnaofIllusion wrote:HURT: Sapo

Half the hydra has posted on site since thread opened. I see no point in waiting for this particular discussion since we have to get Godhand sorted out and that WILL take time. This is just a repeat of bvoigt lurking his Doom away.

Yea. Let's just lurk it out like Bvoigt, but at least it'll do more effect because we're just wasting town's time :roll:

Also,

VOTE: Staeg

He needs death. Fast. His role proves nothing. And Tammy, IIRC, in the WoT game, where you got a similar role by Faraday, the roles were
randomly
distributed (because IIRC, a scum had a finder role?), so it makes a lot of sense to give a similar role to scum (and one can argue it even makes more sense).
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Minimum »

In post 2027, Staeg wrote:Minimum's investigation choice also had the added reasoning that as scum they might opt to go for a weird fakeclaim.

Fakeclaiming VT is the One True Waytm. How does that relate to Freys anyway?

In post 2035, Lyanna Stark wrote:It's also a really limited role. It reminds me of the role I had in Faraday's Wheel of Time game at another site. I had an investigative role that only told me if the person was a woman with magical powers. It didn't tell me anything about alignment or what power they had, and basically all I could do is bust if someone lied about that one aspect. The scum team was given a full investigative role though. I don't know how much relevance that has to this game, but I'm trying to figure out what use a Frey Cop would be to a scum team.

Our "investigative role" was useless and its only effect was that you'd get a different result on that player. But yes, limited cops are perfectly viable roles. (P-edit: don't believe they were randomly distributed.)

In post 2042, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What players on the list are bizarre? My strategy is rock solid so I'm not sure what you are talking about. Not a single name on that list is universally Town-read.

I'd argue that Tierce and Regfan pretty much are, some silly people notwithstanding.

In post 2042, MagnaofIllusion wrote:At you agree with Regfan’s opinion at 1096 that bvoigt is more likely Town than not for doing some ‘Town’ things.

Nope. I was referring to the other part of what Regfan said (as evidenced by my wording and you also just quoted the relevant thing I was referencing.)

In post 2042, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Minimum
– I think I know but please indicate which of the posts I have quoted in this response were Mina written.

#1028 is mine. The rest are Mina's. Is that what you thought?

In post 2042, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Summary – that whole sequence of post reads as partner who first wants to get pressure off the slot early on when there isn't a strong push. Later they transition to a 'bvoigt is scum' position well after he's been wagonned and Stefan was going to take the rope Day 1.

I generally bus my partners though? I mean, sure, this is multiball but this suspicion on our slot should do wonders for our longevity + it's still bvoigt we're talking about.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Lord Jeor Mormont, 997th Lord Commander of the Watch, known as "The Old Bear." Towards the end of his tenure, he became increasingly worried as more rangers were lost beyond the Wall, including First Ranger Benjen Stark. Also, there were more reports coming in of wildlings either fleeing south or gathering in large numbers to escape or meet some threat. After an attempt to investigate in force, most of the brothers who went with him were killed at the Battle of the Fist of the First Men. Following this staggering loss, he was murdered by his own rangers during a mutiny.

Day 3, Votecount 3

Staeg (3) - Pandora, Minimum, Dolorous Edd

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Scumhunter

Not Voting (17):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Saporerint, BBmolla, Jal, Regfan

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline
: 30th September at 1:55am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)
MagnaofIllusion is V/la. Tyene Sand is V/la

Day 3, Godhand Count

Not Godhanding (21):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Saporerint, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Godhand. No Majority = No...um Godhand

Deadline
: 30th September at 1:55am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)

Spoiler: Trial by Combat
Trial by Combat

'Hit 'em where it hurts'

Dolorous Edd (1) : Saporerint
Saporerint (2) : Dolorous Edd, MagnaofIllusion

Not hurting (18)
: Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal.

A majority will kill someone.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Pandora »

[quote="In post 2042, MagnaofIllusion"]
Shadoweh are you on crack? I ask because this makes no sense from someone not chemically altered.[/url]
I feel better everytime someone asks me that. Saying they would have to be collectively stupid doesn't change how it looks. There was an abnormal kill, that incidentally was shown with the person chosen, and there was another kill on the second mason. I mean it's not confirmed but when it looks like a spade and feels like a spade..

- Needsmorenapdohweh
Saporerint
Saporerint
Townie
Saporerint
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Saporerint »

I'm about to go to bed, but it looks like our claim is warranted.

We are
Barbrey Dustin
. Our flavor is that we hate the Starks. We're supporting the Lannisters mainly out of hatred of the Starks. The flavor makes numerous references to the remains of the Starks, the implication being that our enduring hatred is out of touch with reality.

Our only ability is called
Knick-knack paddywack, give a dog a bone Ned Stark 'aint [sic] coming home
. The ability is described as a self-watcher ability. It's a Passive ability, but I didn't notice that it was so labeled explicitly until Shadow pointed it out. If anyone targets us, we will be told who targeted us. If no one targets us, we will receive no result. Both N1 and N2, we received no result.

I asked about roleblocking when I replaced in D1 -- specifically, whether it would return Roleblocked or No Result. The Mod indicated that a roleblock would appear the same as if no one had targeted me. This is why Shadow's result claim D2 seemed weird to me. In hindsight, the discrepancy presumably arose from Shadow's ability having been an Active ability, and mine being a Passive ability. It's still a bit weird, though, as I would have expected a Passive ability to be immune to roleblocks altogether. Maybe the game includes Passive roleblocks or something.

I don't really see DE being lynched over us, so I suspect we will not survive D3. Sapo and I differ on how town we find him (i.e., she more than I), but we both have a town read on him. I'll get some thoughts in before we die.

Bedtime --

- Iec
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

Ohh! I love Lady Dustin. She is one of my fav minor characters in ADWD. Don't know why others hate her. She's so awesome.

That is all. Proceed to the regularly broadcasting.

In post 2054, Saporerint wrote:I don't really see DE being lynched over us, so I suspect we will not survive D3. Sapo and I differ on how town we find him (i.e., she more than I), but we both have a town read on him. I'll get some thoughts in before we die.

Do you think me targeting you/my ability makes me more town? Thoughts on me targeting you? Are your scumbuddies going to kill me tonight? Are you Aegon aligned, but not Bvoigt-partnered?

All theses questions; no answers :?
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Interesting, interesting. I like Magna's list to godhand a lot, minus himself and Regfan, since they both are probably most definitely town. I lean towards minimum at the moment, but that's mostly for my own sake and that's about it. Although us being godhanded would be pretty great. I want to talk it over with Plum a bit, but I really want to hurt Sapoerint right now, and vote kortul. For now, I'll do the one that can be taken back:

Vote: kortul
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

I haven't read the game. However, I do have two things to say about what I skimmed of Saporerint's claim:

1) Faraday loathes watchers with a passion;
2) There was a game in which Mina had a self-watcher (compulsive, one-shot, I think) (because she's evil).

This is not a Mina-game, but Faraday being Faraday, etc. Minimum, you're the best people to give input on the likelihood that this is actually a role that exists in this game.

...I seem to see that Dolorous Edd targeted Saporerint? Haven't read that far, will definitely not be bothered to do so for now. >.>
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by kortul »

Ok, if Staeg is scum, even though there was lot of time to prepare a fake claim with the help of mod, there is still a good chance that he had to improvise today. Regular watcher/tracker roles don't give information about the action performed. So, if there was a fake claim of not investigative type, once Shinori revealed what he saw (instead of demanding the rest of the claim first, like he should), the real role had to be revealed.

Ie,
i think that Staeg told us his real role
, regardless of his alignment (if he is town, he had no reason to lie, and if he is scum, he had to adapt to Shinori observations). Another reason, why i think so, was his stance on Starbuck claim, he wanted to hear the name as well, and that is consistent with the role claimed now.

I did a small research of my own in the internet regarding Wyman Manderly. The most clear description of his part in Dance of the Dragons i found on a wiki.

Spoiler: Contains plot details
Despite the fact that House Manderly told Cersei that they executed Davos Seaworth on her orders when he arrived in White Harbor, this is revealed to be a lie. Lord
Wyman Manderly
had Davos dragged away in view of representatives from House Frey, but then secretly placed him in gentle imprisonment.
It is implied that when the ruse is complete, after the Freys send letters to Cersei stating that Davos is dead, the Manderlys execute the Freys.
Lord Wyman explains to Davos that the
Manderlys and other Northern vassals intend to feign submission to the Boltons, Freys, and Lannisters while plotting their revenge.
Wyman informs Davos that he has discovered that Osha the wildling took Rickon Stark to hide on the remote island of Skagos, which is inhabited by fierce clans who only hold nominal allegiance to the North. Wyman explains to Davos that they are in need of a skilled smuggler to obtain Rickon, and that
once the Northern bannermen see that a male Stark heir still lives, they will rally against the Boltons and join Stannis' cause.
Those who read the book, if, according to Staeg, events happen at the beginning of the plot, what was the stance of Wyman Manderly towards Freys at that time?

In post 2040, Staeg wrote:If I found Regfan to be a Frey, I'd consider him to be "gut town" and slightly more likely to be town.
Staeg, why would you consider him to be "gut town", if in 2036 you said, that until the flip of masons you considered Frey as scum, and not sure even now?

In post 2036, Staeg wrote:The thing is, when I got my role, I immediately went "well, the freys don't actually LIKE the lannisters, so I guess they could maybe be scum?" This kinda waned when I saw the Walder twins flip town, but those two were just kids; they didn't have any clue of what's going on in the game of thrones.

In fact, anyone more apt than me in these things, which side did the Freys choose during Robert's Rebellion?
So, one more time - why did you check Regfan, if you had no idea how to interpret the results? You had the perfect opportunity to ask the bolded question when Snow claimed mason, it would be natural question, not giving away your role, and providing you a better understanding of the future investigation results.

We should finish this Duel first. If Saporeint is town, he missed his chance to claim yesterday, even after two not really subtle hints from Dolorus. The selfwatcher role he claimed isn't something worth hiding for another night, especially once he wrote that he has no active abilities, so scum factions had no reasons killing/investigating him at night. At least, since this is duel, he can give his final thoughts and reads, if this claim is true.
HURT: Sapo
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by Minimum »

In post 2057, Tyene Sand wrote:This is not a Mina-game, but Faraday being Faraday, etc. Minimum, you're the best people to give input on the likelihood that this is actually a role that exists in this game.

Mina's game didn't use a self-watcher but just a regular N1 Watcher. Selfwatcher does avoid the major issue with watchers but it doesn't really matter? This is not a hard decision.

HURT: Sapo
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 am

Post by Minimum »

4-4 seems like a reasonable assumption for the scum groups. Even if Aegon really is separated, that just means the Chrono Trigger analogy is more apt (in which one side had 2 traitors) and I don't see any sign we have more power here than in CT (and the real problem with 5-5 is really just the sheer number of scum to get through; maybe if we had more mechanics like D1's where we get to kill extra people but I don't expect that to recur.)
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:29 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2042, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So why did you ‘know’ you were getting lynched other than you being linked via Night Action to a scummy target choice and by dayplay and votes to scum? There have only been 2 Nights total in the game. By 2-3 do you mean 3 periods of Nightalk with your partners (Pre-game and N1 and N2) perchance?

Because everyone was already starting to go OOOH LOOK AT DEM INTERACTIONS BETWEEN BVOIGT AND STAEG at the start of D2. By 2-3 I meant that I didn't know that sapo would get Edd'd, which would make me D4's lynch candidate, instead of D3's.

In post 2058, kortul wrote:
In post 2040, Staeg wrote:If I found Regfan to be a Frey, I'd consider him to be "gut town" and slightly more likely to be town.
Staeg, why would you consider him to be "gut town", if in 2036 you said, that until the flip of masons you considered Frey as scum, and not sure even now?

Well, I answered what I'd have thought at the beginning of D2, with the flips and all... uh, before that, I wouldn't actually take my results or role seriously for the first 3 days or so.

kortul wrote:
In post 2036, Staeg wrote:The thing is, when I got my role, I immediately went "well, the freys don't actually LIKE the lannisters, so I guess they could maybe be scum?" This kinda waned when I saw the Walder twins flip town, but those two were just kids; they didn't have any clue of what's going on in the game of thrones.

In fact, anyone more apt than me in these things, which side did the Freys choose during Robert's Rebellion?
So, one more time - why did you check Regfan, if you had no idea how to interpret the results? You had the perfect opportunity to ask the bolded question when Snow claimed mason, it would be natural question, not giving away your role, and providing you a better understanding of the future investigation results.

Because:
My role, at the start of the game with no flips, may as well be a VT that can visit someone during the night.
Future flips may make my role (and results) become actually useful for determining alignments, in which case, see my previous explanation (I targeted players that I'd trust as town and would want to out as scum).

Also, I asked the Mod if the events happen at the beginning, the end or anything inbetween of the plot; he said that he couldn't answer. The fact that the Walders were alive at the start indicates that the game can't be endbook-only, but that doesn't tell us much.
sa vrede?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:13 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

'Do you know who I am', Saporerint asked as the blood trickled from his face.
'Some dead man', Dolorous Edd struck again, hard and fast. He was like the wind. No, he was faster than the wind. (literally just wrote that out as an actual sentence, shoot me). He went for the killing blow but Saporerint managed to deflect. This time.

Dolorous Edd (1) : Saporerint
Saporerint (4) : Dolorous Edd, MagnaofIllusion, kortul, Minimum

Not hurting (16)
: Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Staeg, Tyene Sand, Shinori, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal.

A majority of 11 will kill someone.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 am

Post by Minimum »

Please answer my question in , Staeg.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2051, Minimum wrote:Fakeclaiming VT is the One True Waytm. How does that relate to Freys anyway?

That relates to Freys in the sense that if you/mina would want to fakeclaim something that doesn't go along the lines of your pre-determined fakeclaims, you could pull something out of your collective asses. It's a weak point, but there's no reck, there's no Fate, there's no hindu in this game, so I went for the next best thing.
sa vrede?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:14 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Minimum wrote: I'd argue that Tierce and Regfan pretty much are, some silly people notwithstanding.

If you would want to argue when just the presensence of ‘silly people’ makes you wrong by default be my guest.

Minimum wrote: #1028 is mine. The rest are Mina's. Is that what you thought?

Well my impressions are confirmed then … Mina was fabricating her “oh Bvoigt is scum but CES was holding me back” hydra-dissonance posts as a way to slide onto distancing from bvoigt.

VOTE: Minimum

Minimum wrote:I generally bus my partners though? I mean, sure, this is multiball but this suspicion on our slot should do wonders for our longevity + it's still bvoigt we're talking about.

I’m going to indulge in some Fate style response to this …. Ahem …

“LOLOLOLO WHAT IS THIS SELF-META I ALWAYS BUS MY PARNTERS CRAP? IF YOU BUSSED HIM HE’D HAVE BEEN DEAD WOULDN’T HE. YOU OBV-SCUMBAG JUST TAKE THE ROPE AND BE HAPPY YOU LIVED THIS LONG”

Now that I have that out of my system I think Revolution Mafia shows that you are more than happy to not bus to lynch (given CES was the only scumbag actually lynched) when it suits you.

So yeah, eat rope.

--

Pandoshadow wrote: I feel better everytime someone asks me that. Saying they would have to be collectively stupid doesn't change how it looks. There was an abnormal kill, that incidentally was shown with the person chosen, and there was another kill on the second mason. I mean it's not confirmed but when it looks like a spade and feels like a spade..

What is this I don’t even ….

Seriously I have no idea what you are trying to say. Here’s the facts –

1. We have two Mafia factions.
2. We had one kill Night 1 that wasn’t ‘special mechanic’ based.

I don’t see in what universe you find all expect kills to be accounted for given these facts.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:25 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 2065, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Now that I have that out of my system I think Revolution Mafia shows that you are more than happy to not bus to lynch (given CES was the only scumbag actually lynched) when it suits you.

I basically spent the entire game elaborately bussing Kanye, so not really. Last post in that thread right now is actually me saying I bussed too much.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 2054, Saporerint wrote:I'm about to go to bed, but it looks like our claim is warranted.

We are
Barbrey Dustin
. Our flavor is that we hate the Starks. We're supporting the Lannisters mainly out of hatred of the Starks. The flavor makes numerous references to the remains of the Starks, the implication being that our enduring hatred is out of touch with reality.

Our only ability is called
Knick-knack paddywack, give a dog a bone Ned Stark 'aint [sic] coming home
. The ability is described as a self-watcher ability. It's a Passive ability, but I didn't notice that it was so labeled explicitly until Shadow pointed it out. If anyone targets us, we will be told who targeted us. If no one targets us, we will receive no result. Both N1 and N2, we received no result.

Well, it's a bit late for it to matter either way, but you've just been caught in a lie. Can you figure out what it is, based solely on information that is in the thread?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:56 am

In post 2067, Minimum wrote:Well, it's a bit late for it to matter either way, but you've just been caught in a lie. Can you figure out what it is, based solely on information that is in the thread?

It's kind of obvious ... why bother since Sapo is dying today.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:58 am

Post by Magua »

Hurt saporerint

VOTE: Staeg

I approve of Tierce copying my methodology.

I can also get behind Godhanding Plums Yo Mama.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:06 am

In post 2069, Magua wrote:Hurt saporerint

You need to use the HURT: [/hurt ] tags I believe Magua ...

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:12 am

Post by Magua »

Oh ffs

Hurt saporerint

[hurt[saporerint[/hurt]

[hurttillitdonthurtnomore]saporerint[/hurttillitdonthurtnomore]

HEAL: saporerint

HURT WITH A BLADE: saporerint

One of those should do it.

HURT: saporerint
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:31 am

Post by Regfan »

MoI, in Revolution Mafia (Where I hydraed with CES though was not really there for any of the end-game due to lurking, woops) CES did buss. A lot. Town just never followed him on it so his self-meta of he'd buss as scum is somewhat relevant and useful.

In post 2038, Magua wrote:
@Regfan:
Your hangup with flavor is terrible. It's either really his role, or it's a fakeclaim provided by Faraday/Seacore. Shit, son, Benmage was schooling you on how this works. kortul is the one I see asking the actually useful questions like "Why did you not investigate a claimed Frey?"

No. It's not at all. I'd hope you're trolling but I have a feeling your not so I'll walk you through it. Lets say that Scum!Staeg is given a fake-claim from Faraday, the fake-claim obviously checks out and makes sense but the fake-claim is a VT fake claim then Scum!Staeg is forced to out his real role when Shinori reveals he was caught investigating, this means he'll just claim his real role trying to spin that the flavour still works as town. That's why him being Manderly (Who I'd argue is allied more with the Starks/Stannis really than with the Lannisters) and him being more vested in finding Freys to kill them rather than to 'clear' ect. them makes more sense as scum than as town. All that said though I can kind of see his 'bad gut feelings on Regfan' making some sense if he's town and got a non-frey result on me as it'd decrease the odds I'm town in his eyes at the time. I wanted to re-go-over him and his claim a lot more in depth today but was distracted with real life commitment things but I think I'd rather lynch elsewhere than him right now. Will be looking more intently to Jal/MoS/Minimum/Plum/Mocking soon to work out who I want godhanded and lynched the most but for now lets deal with the combat battle.

HURT: Sapor
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 am

In post 2072, Regfan wrote:MoI, in Revolution Mafia (Where I hydraed with CES though was not really there for any of the end-game due to lurking, woops) CES did buss. A lot. Town just never followed him on it so his self-meta of he'd buss as scum is somewhat relevant and useful.

Nope, it's not useful at all IMO. I've already explored how his actions towards bvoigt don't look like Town but like scum positioning themselves for cred when he eventually flipped once the actual pressure was off. If you would like to comment on why I'm not drawing valid conclusions from their ISO feel free to do so. Just saying "Oh, CES says he would have bussed so that means he's Town" is not helpful.

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:42 am

Post by Staeg »

In post 2072, Regfan wrote:No. It's not at all. I'd hope you're trolling but I have a feeling your not so I'll walk you through it. Lets say that Scum!Staeg is given a fake-claim from Faraday, the fake-claim obviously checks out and makes sense but the fake-claim is a VT fake claim then Scum!Staeg is forced to out his real role when Shinori reveals he was caught investigating, this means he'll just claim his real role trying to spin that the flavour still works as town.

Well, none of my flavor explains my ability, so this doesn't really work?
sa vrede?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”