Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 2073, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Nope, it's not useful at all IMO. I've already explored how his actions towards bvoigt don't look like Town but like scum positioning themselves for cred when he eventually flipped once the actual pressure was off. If you would like to comment on why I'm not drawing valid conclusions from their ISO feel free to do so. Just saying "Oh, CES says he would have bussed so that means he's Town" is not helpful.

I'll look at your points about his interactions with Bvoigt tomorrow, haven't looked at them in depth at all yet, merely skimmished them and I'm not saying "CES didn't buss therefore is town" at all, in fact I think there's a decentish chance they're scum, reading into them again is near #1 on my priority list but your response to him and meta-mention in is wrong and his self-meta is actually fairly accurate, whether it's correct this game or not is a different matter.

In post 2074, Staeg wrote:Well, none of my flavor explains my ability, so this doesn't really work?

Yes it does? Manderly hunting Freys makes plenty of sense.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:54 am

Post by Staeg »

Would you assume that Wyman Manderly was my fakeclaim or my actual role atm?
sa vrede?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:57 am

Post by Regfan »

Actual role, without a doubt.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Staeg »

Uh... I'm not sure if I understand your 2072, then.
sa vrede?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 2078, Staeg wrote:Uh... I'm not sure if I understand your 2072, then.

Not sure what's confusing about it? I'll go over it again though. I think the fact that Shinori outted that you were caught doing an investigative move N1 meant that as scum your given fake-claim was impossible to claim and therefore just claimed your real role.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:45 am

Post by Staeg »

Oh, I see. Thought you were saying that I had a fakeclaim of Wyman as a VT, but you never said that the Vt fakeclaim would be Wyman.
sa vrede?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Aegon V was King of the Seven Kingdoms and the fifteenth Targaryen to sit the Iron Throne. He became king only after a Great Council that bypassed a number of candidates earlier in the line of succession, and after his elder brother Aemon refused the throne. As the fourth son of Maekar I, himself a fourth son, Aegon was called "Aegon the Unlikely".

Day 3, Votecount 4

Staeg (4) - Pandora, Minimum, Dolorous Edd, Magua

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Scumhunter
kortul (1) - Plums Yo Mamma
Minimum (1) - MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting (15):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Saporerint, BBmolla, Jal, Regfan

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline
: 30th September at 1:55am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)
MagnaofIllusion is V/la. Tyene Sand is V/la

Spoiler: Godhand votes
Day 3, Godhand Count

Not Godhanding (21):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Saporerint, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Godhand. No Majority = No...um Godhand

Deadline
Countdown to deadline

Trial by Combat

'I want you to hit me as hard as you can'

Dolorous Edd (1) : Saporerint
Saporerint (6) : Dolorous Edd, MagnaofIllusion, kortul, Minimum, Magua, Regfan

Not hurting (14)
: Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Staeg, Tyene Sand, Shinori, Plums Yo Mamma, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal.

A majority of 11 will kill someone.
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Pandora »

Magna: Nevermind, it made sense to me at the time okay

HURT: Saporient

In post 2060, Minimum wrote:4-4 seems like a reasonable assumption for the scum groups. Even if Aegon really is separated, that just means the Chrono Trigger analogy is more apt (in which one side had 2 traitors) and I don't see any sign we have more power here than in CT (and the real problem with 5-5 is really just the sheer number of scum to get through; maybe if we had more mechanics like D1's where we get to kill extra people but I don't expect that to recur.)

I thought the Aegon seperated thing meant there are two scum factions, Aegon and Stannis. What the hell is this about traitors now? From the sounds of things the story Aegon and Stannis were working together too as Stark huggers.

Regfan: I think you're the only one it makes sense to. From a gameplay standpoint it doesn't make sense. Staeg didn't express scumreads of you, he expressed disagreement with your reads on people like Kortul and Shadow1. The first one notwithstanding (and looking morre and more correct by the day), the second one was shown as a good read on that way. He also..
In post 1386, Staeg wrote:I want kortul dead so bad ;_;
Shadow, re-read your ability and tell me if what you posted in-thread is accurate. I may or may not be seeing something that doesn't check out.

And this disappeared pretty quickly. Why wasn't he looking at people he suspected, like kortul and Saporeint? Also there's this:
In post 1462, Staeg wrote:welllll thennn

unvote
Vote: bvoight

tbqh, I think that the claim makes bvoight MORE likely to be scum, but vigs can prove themselves and are counterclaimed with bullets etcetc

He seems to have known where his vote should have been to me. Points more towards a Staeg x bvoight BFF team of hugs and slaughtering puppies.

- Shadoweh got the tags right after five tries! \o/
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:40 am

Post by BBmolla »

HURT: Saporerint

How the hell did you make those hurt tags anyway
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:42 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

3 more to flip Sapo at this point ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

I had to read it three times to figure out what lie ces was referring to. I don't know if it's necessarily a lie though, depending on the way arhturs target resolves. Doesn't really matter anyway though.

HURT: sapoerint
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 am

In post 2085, Lyanna Stark wrote:I had to read it three times to figure out what lie ces was referring to. I don't know if it's necessarily a lie though, depending on the way arhturs target resolves. Doesn't really matter anyway though.

Edd has claimed to be the source of the Arena combat today. Mull that over and re-read their claim.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:24 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

HURT: Sapoerint
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:25 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

I was wondering if edd's actn would essentially be a day target instead of night because it's a day type action. If that's the case it might not none a night target in the traditional sense.
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Trial by Combat

Human being to the mob
What’s a mob to a king?
What’s a king to a god?
What’s a god to a non-believer?
Who don’t believe in anything?
We make it out alive
All right, all right
No church in the wild
Tears on the mauseoleum floor
Blood stains the coliseum doors

Saporerint (10) : Dolorous Edd, MagnaofIllusion, kortul, Minimum, Magua, Regfan, Pandora, BBmolla, Lyanna Stark, Plums Yo Mamma

Not hurting (10)
: Mockingjaye, Staeg, Tyene Sand, Shinori, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Scumhunter, Jal.

War has arrived!

Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

"Elia of Dorne," they all heard
Ser Gregor
Dolorous Edd say, when they were close enough to kiss. His deep voice boomed within the helm. "I killed her screaming whelp." He thrust his free hand into
Oberyn's
Sapo's unprotected face, pushing steel fingers into his eyes. "Then I raped her."
Clegane
Edd slammed his fist into the Dornishman's mouth, making splinteres of his teeth. "Then I smashed her fucking head in. Like this." As he drew back his huge fist, the blood on his gauntlet seemed to smoke in the cold down air. There was a sickening crunch."
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

There are no men like me. There's only me.

Hurt Sapo
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 am

In post 2091, Benmage wrote:
There are no men like me. There's only me.

Hurt Sapo

Use the Hurt tags you derp :P

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

HURT: Sapo
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:03 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Trial by Combat

What is dead may never die.

Saporerint (11) : Dolorous Edd, MagnaofIllusion, kortul, Minimum, Magua, Regfan, Pandora, BBmolla, Lyanna Stark, Plums Yo Mamma, Benmage

Not hurting (9)
: Mockingjaye, Staeg, Tyene Sand, Shinori, Zdenek, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Scumhunter, Jal.

Saporerint have been killed in the trial by combat. Flip coming.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Trial by Combat: Itsy Bitsy Spider Washed Out

Varys tittered to himself. Oh, the high lords thought they knew. But a Storm was coming. Aegon was coming. The pretenders wanted to bleed the realm dry, but the realm was about to be saved. A true King who would serve his people. He looked around glancing at his 'Little Birds' and nodded to them. They slipped away, almost vanishing. The Red Keep was just as he remembered it - except this time those competent were dead. The Lannister's control was slipping away, bit by bit. With Tywin dead things were slowly collapsing - Varys just inteded to speed things up a little. He giggled, imaging what Tywin would say if he saw him. So sad, such a
pity
he'd gotten a crossbow bolt through his stomach. How careless of whomever left it there, of course it wasn't him! He'd never be that careless.

Varys went to exit by the usual place. He wasn't alone though. There was someone there. NO! Varys tried to slip away, but alas he was knocked down and dragged outside.

A sword was pressed into his hand as he stood up, facing someone. 'A trial by Combat has been called, Lord Varys. Now be a good fucking enuch and finally serve the realm by dying', a rather official looking man said. (Well the High Septon is dead, so) Varys had little experience with a sword. A knife he could manage, even a crossbow. 'Please, please I have money, infor-', Varys got his sword up barely deflecting a killing blow.

The crowd cheered. Begging for his blood. Knowing it was coming. 'We don't want your fucking information, you scum' a man yelled. 'We don't trust you, Spider', another yelled. Varys backed away...he knew he was beaten, but perhaps escape was possible, he thought.

Alas, he couldn't afford to think about anything but staying alive. 3 brutal strikes followed, the first knocked the sword from his hand, the second almost cut him in half and the third took his head clean off. Dolorous Edd dropped his sword, grunting. A good day's work, not yet done.

Saporerint - Varys - *Informed Goon and member of the
Aegon Faction
lost the trial by combat on Day 3.

*Informed means he had information about another player(s) role.
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

The Trial by combat is method to settle accusations, in which two parties in dispute fought in single combat to the death.

Day 3, Votecount 5

Staeg (4) - Pandora, Minimum, Dolorous Edd, Magua

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Scumhunter
kortul (1) - Plums Yo Mamma
Minimum (1) - MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting (13):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, BBmolla, Jal, Regfan

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline
Countdown to deadline
Tyene Sand is V/la

Day 3, Godhand Count

Not Godhanding (21):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal

With 20 alive it takes 11 to Godhand. No Majority = No...um Godhand

Deadline
Countdown to deadline
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

:)

Okay, so due to the flip I don't think Bvo and Sapo knew each other (Sapo was an "informed goon")

I'm guessing, based on the flavor it can be Illyrio and Varys know each other and Connington and Aegon know each other?

~Duplicate deleted
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:33 am

In post 2098, Dolorous Edd wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4340628#p4340628]post 2097[/url], Ser Arthur Dayne wrote::)

Okay, so due to the flip I don't think Bvo and Sapo knew each other (Sapo was an "informed goon")

I'm guessing, based on the flavor it can be Illyrio and Varys know each other and Connington and Aegon know each other?

I doubt that in as much as bvoigt didn't flip Informed ... probably something along the lines that he knew something about a role held by a player of another alignment (similar to Hito's Informed roles).

Of to mine that slot's posts for possible information.

Also will be codifyinig a Godhand summary for reference in a bit.

Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 2099, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I doubt that in as much as bvoigt didn't flip Informed ... probably something along the lines that he knew something about a role held by a player of another alignment (similar to Hito's Informed roles).

Yea, you're right:
In post 2095, Eddard Stark wrote:*Informed means he had information about another player(s) role.

I could've sworn that wasn't there the first time ._.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”