Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Magua »

Easy mode is easy.

Thinking about it more, Godhand preference goes to Tierce, Feysal, Plums Yo Mama, Lyanna Stark (in approximately that order). These are good players who I still expect to be around D5 (not expecting them to be NKed or lynched) and who I would like a confirmation of one way or another.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:04 am

Post by kortul »

MoI, combined with information from BBmola, i think Informed means that Sapo knew his teammates.

In post 1307, BBmolla wrote:So apparently I recieved a letter from someone, it says that Aegon Targaryen's forces are split up so that
some do not know who the others are.

In post 2095, Eddard Stark wrote:
Saporerint - Varys - *Informed Goon and member of the
Aegon Faction
lost the trial by combat on Day 3.

*Informed means he had information about another player(s) role.

I got strong allergic reaction atm, so not fit to do any serious reading right now, eyes are closing. Will do my own reread of Sapo/Sala tomorrow.

I already gave my godhand thoughts and candidates, may also agree on sheeping regfan, if he knows the current pool of players better.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

GODHAND PSUEDO VOTE COUNT

MoI (3) – MoI, Pandora, kortul
Tyene (5) – MoI, kortul, Magua, Zdenek, Plum
Plum (8) – MoI, Pandora, Minimum, Staeg, Benmage, Regfan, Magua, Plum
Magua (5) – MoI, Pandora, kortul, Zdenek, Plum
Regfan (3) – MoI, Dol Edd
Benmage (5) – MoI, Pandora, Dol Edd, Zdenek, Plum
MoS (5) – MoI, Pandora, Minimum, Regfan, Plum
Minimum (5) - MoI, Pandora, Dol Edd, Zdenek, Plum
Feysal (1) – Magua
Lyanna (1) – Magua

No Current Preference
– Lyanna, Mockingjaye, Tyene, Shinori, MoS, Feysal, BBMolla, Jal, Scumhunter

IF THERE ARE ERRORS PLEASE MAKE IT EASY TO FIND YOUR OBJECTIONS PLEASE!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:11 am

So with needed 11 votes to Godhand the best candidates at the moment look to be Plum, Tyene, Magua, Benmage, MoS, and Minimum.

Thoughts from those not voting would be great!

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

MOAR PLUM VOTES
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Jal »

@Staeg
, I'm having a hard time buying why you wouldn't legitimately investigate one of the claimed masons. There was a general consensus at the end of D1 that due to the dubious nature of of the mason claims that they probably wouldn't be killed until later on (which didn't hold true).
Regardless
of whether you interpreted their claim as "oh they may be kids, so I dunno if they really were bad or not!" I would figure that you'd want to check out their claims,
to see if they were actually fake claiming or not
especially since apparently one or both were scum reads to you once upon a time. That's two potential scums you could have had, vs an investigation of Regfan which would prove nothing at the time.

Instead, your investigation choices look more similar to whom scum would want to check out: Regfan being a big town read D1 and Minimum a big question mark in general.

You also go back and forth on your feelings about the Freys and their town status. You're still trying to throw around the possibility that maybe Freys (older ones) could be scum in post 2036 and yet partly state your scum read on Regfan due to your role. Irksome.

VOTE: Staeg
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Jal »

Count me down to wanting to Godhand Plum, Minimum, or Benmage at this time.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Nexus dun goofed. Something something Arryn something Targaryen something the Vale.

Day 3, Votecount 7

Staeg (5) - Pandora, Minimum, Dolorous Edd, Magua, Jal

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Scumhunter
kortul (1) - Plums Yo Mamma
Minimum (1) - MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting (12):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, BBmolla, Regfan, Zdenek

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline
: 30th September at 1:55am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)
Tyene Sand is V/la

Day 3, Godhand Count

Not Godhanding (21):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal, Benmage

With 20 alive it takes 11 to Godhand. No Majority = No...um Godhand

Deadline
Countdown to deadline
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Zdenek »

Step 1: ISO Tyene.
Step 2: CTRL-f sala
Step 3: Look at these posts,
In post 229, Tyene Sand wrote:At a glance, the Salamence wagon is dull and predictable like my uncle. I have no intention to be part of it.

In post 554, Tyene Sand wrote:I'm going to cut you right here re: Salamence and copying behaviors/sheeping. I like your reasoning, but he actually does this kind of thing as town.

In post 771, Tyene Sand wrote:So... do the Salamence voters care to tell me why he'd hang a lampshade on the fact that this game is going so much over his head that his reads haven't changed? If he was faking it, I'd expect him to at least have changed a read or two between and .

In post 773, Tyene Sand wrote:If he were scum, he'd be trying to look like he's making a real effort. The copy-pasted reads list shows Salamence doesn't really care how he comes across, because he doesn't have anything to fear.

In post 947, Tyene Sand wrote:Salamence is such a blatantly easy counterwagon it's almost cute. CES and Mina should be ashamed.

In post 1003, Tyene Sand wrote:It could be playstyle, and he has been going after the ridiculously easy lynchbait Salamence for quite a while, but it feels like an unnecessary turn of phrase.

In post 1117, Tyene Sand wrote:Salamence-slot is overwhelmed townie. Swing those wagons elsewhere, please.

Step 4: Notice that her reasons for thinking that Salamance is town are poor and that until he replaces out she mostly defends him by arguing that he's an easy lynch as opposed to arguing that he's town, and that after he replaces out she immediately jumps on the "overwhelmed townie" rationale provided my MoS a few posts earlier.

Step 5.

Vote: Tyene Sand
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Jal »

I thought about that, Zdenek.

However, it was first Tyene who pointed out and lead the charge against Sapo D2.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

This pains me, my lord. You do not deserve to die alone on such a cold dark night. There are many like you, good men in service to bad causes.

Let it begin.

GODHAND Plum's Yo Mamma
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Could we chill out on the regular votes until we get the Godhand figured out?

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Jal »

We took our time yesterday to lynch guaranteed scum, and people aren't even quite sure on Staeg (the main bandwagon). Godhand is safe.

I'm more worried over a rushed Godhand. How do you propose we formally figure it out?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

internet is down so vote counts and prods may be a little late. Try not to miss me too much. Nexus might show up anyway but just as a warming. Also let's pretend this is in green and stuff since typing colour tags is a bitch.
War has arrived!

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Feysal »

Once more I'm late to the proceedings, and this time I seem to have entirely missed a trial by combat. Not that my input was required, saporerint had their fate sealed by their slip yesterday. I'm not entirely sure how I should interpret them being informed and bvoigt not. BBmolla said that members of the Aegon faction may not know each other, which could mean that saporerint was one who knew the identities of all their allies. That would make sense flavor wise for Varys, too. In practice that would mean that looking for connections from bvoigt may prove fruitless, though connections to bvoigt from other players may exist. That is bad news for my case on Starbuck, though if bvoigt was in the dark, his defense of Starbuck would mean nothing either way.

Next we have the Godhand to decide. Since the flip comes so late, I suppose it is best to use it to confirm one of our town reads. I see plenty of support for Plum, though my own preference would be Minimum. I feel that Plumamma's case on bvoigt already makes them very probable town, while Minimum may have more lingering suspicion on them. Not from me though, I felt that the obvtown bells had begun to toll at the end of day one, which is why I voted for them to be jailkept.

Then there is Staeg and his claim. I think his role is weird. I understand how it would work as a limited town cop, but a scum role looking for masons sounds more sensible. I don't see how Manderly would work either in the Stannis or Aegon factions though. There is also one thing I don't understand about Shinori's claim. If he is a type of tracker that learns the action of the player he investigates but not its target, how did his result link Staeg to bvoigt?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I wanna Godhand Plum or Minimum.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Jal »

Feysal, if Staeg is scum it's doubtful he would have outed his real role.

Shinori just needs to come out fully with what he meant D2. I don't understand it either.

@Dolorous Edd: If you really wanted to duel me and think I'm for sure scum, why didn't you? Not making the day boring by all voting for Sapo doesn't really cut it since that's essentially what people did anyway with the hurt mechanic.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 2105, Jal wrote:@Staeg, I'm having a hard time buying why you wouldn't legitimately investigate one of the claimed masons. There was a general consensus at the end of D1 that due to the dubious nature of of the mason claims that they probably wouldn't be killed until later on (which didn't hold true). Regardless of whether you interpreted their claim as "oh they may be kids, so I dunno if they really were bad or not!" I would figure that you'd want to check out their claims, to see if they were actually fake claiming or not especially since apparently one or both were scum reads to you once upon a time. That's two potential scums you could have had, vs an investigation of Regfan which would prove nothing at the time.

Because they might have been Frey scum fakeclaiming. Because they might have been thingmajiggered by some weird scum role. But most of all, because I believed that they would solve themselves.
sa vrede?
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 2116, Jal wrote:@Dolorous Edd: If you really wanted to duel me and think I'm for sure scum, why didn't you? Not making the day boring by all voting for Sapo doesn't really cut it since that's essentially what people did anyway with the hurt mechanic.

FFS :roll: I have to try and
justify
my actions now? Also, good job for totally missing everything even close to the usage of my role. Totally nice misrep.

"Not making the day boring by all voting for Sapo doesn't really cut it since that's essentially what people did anyway with the hurt mechanic."
Orly?
Obv
it's going to be people jumping on him on the hurt mechanic. The point
was
for people to jump on him in a battle
instead
of simply wasting a lynch that gains no information. And now, people can choose better amongst the lesser suspicions. This is a team game. Instead of really putting myself in the position of deciding who to pick from the lower suspicions, and then having people simply pick Sapo in the lynch mechanic, do you not think it is much better for town and gains a lot more information if the obv target was taken out and then people can decide from the other suspicions?

In post 2116, Jal wrote:Feysal, if Staeg is scum it's doubtful he would have outed his real role.

Why? Please explain. Don't skim over this. Don't slip by this. You don't have some type of VIP pass of throwing thoughts into the air with no explanation. And no, you're not going to lurk the shit out of the thread and then come back here and snip on things here and there.

And how do you suspect Staeg? So you don't believe that is his real role. Do you believe he is fake-claiming? If so, how would he know Regfan/whoever weren't Freys? Do you think he has a similar role as scum (ex, role cop who investigated Regfan/whoever and found out they're not Frey's and modified his role a bit for a fake-claim?).

(Sorry for being a bit snarky, it's late at night).
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

In post 2117, Staeg wrote:Because they might have been Frey scum fakeclaiming. Because they might have been thingmajiggered by some weird scum role.
But most of all, because I believed that they would solve themselves.

You mean, solving itself out in time when you could've solved it for yourself much earlier and found useful info for both yourself and the town (regardless of whether you chose to share it yourself) instead of basically gaining useless info?

How you are still not lynched yet baffles me.
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

Also, I change my mind about the Godhand. Don't want Reg anymore. Right now it's:

Mini/Plum/Benmage for me.

That is all.

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Staeg »

See the previous post. Getting a Frey result on them wouldn't confirm them as town, and I thought they would get vigged/crosskilled/investigated/whathave you within two days.

Also, I'm not lynched yet because godhand and stuff.
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Staeg »

And another thing: are we agreed that I have something that investigates stuff (aka do you think that me and shinori aren't buddies, and even if we are, it goes a bit further)? This goes to everyone.
sa vrede?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Nexus is making this votecount so no fun facts for youuu

Day 3, Votecount 7

Staeg (5) - Pandora, Minimum, Dolorous Edd, Magua, Jal

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Scumhunter
kortul (1) - Plums Yo Mamma
Minimum (1) - MagnaofIllusion
Tyene Sand (1) - Zdenek

Not Voting (11):
Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, BBmolla, Regfan

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline
Countdown to deadline
Tyene Sand is V/la

Day 3, Godhand Count

Plums Yo Mamma (1): Benmage

Not Godhanding (20):
Minimum, Lyanna Stark, Mockingjaye, Dolorous Edd, Staeg, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, MagnaofIllusion, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, BBmolla, Jal

With 20 alive it takes 11 to Godhand. No Majority = No...um Godhand

Deadline
Countdown to deadline

mockingjaye and Scumhunter have both been prodded. Please point out if there are any mistakes - Nexus
War has arrived!

Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Post by Regfan »

Incoming wall, apologies in advance.

I don't think the 'knows additional information or roles' ect. mean that partners don't know each other, that'd be stupid as it would essentially mean no communication between partners and would mean that one player would be determining their night-kill only and I know that Faraday thinks the idea of scum not having any communication is stupid - he's actually a big fan of scum having more communication like day talk. Think it's more likely that the 'role-known information' has something to do with them being told that there's a traitor in the game or something along those lines or being told that a certain powerful town role exists.

Godhand wise I'm actually starting to lean towards MoS being godhanded more than Plum/Minimum, I don't think I'll ever get a 100% strong read on him at all and with Plum/Minimum being super unlikely Aegon members from interactions then I'd say that we're lessish likely to hit scum on them or at least know which faction we should be interaction hunting with for them. Either way Magua/Tierce are bad godhand choices and shouldn't be in the mix.

Think aiming to finish of the Aegon faction should be the aim, should be able to do so within 2-3 days maximum if we focus our energy there and it'll cut down on the night-kills by one. I'd like someone else to look at Sals interactions with Starbuck, his commenting on her is odd....I'd probably say from it that Starbuck fits as his partner, he avoided really commenting on her alignment at all but I want someone to reaffirm that. What I am fairly confident in is that Sala is very unlikely scum with Molla, Minimum, MoI, Plum and Tierce (Zdenek look at Tierces and Salas reaction to it in , it's not partner-interaction and while Tierce 'defended' Sala with little reasoning from memory I did a similar thing, I wasn't happy with either of the D1 wagons :/ so I can understand her play very much and don't think she's scum from it at all. Plus the manner in which she pointed out Sapors 'slip' and their following interaction about it isn't partners, stop tunneling on her dude.) Sapors play doesn't give me too much to work with oddly, it does strengthen the fact that Minimum, Plum and Tierce aren't partners with them, Feysal and Jal also look less likely to be partners with them and her posts makes Kortul look weird, she seemed to be setting up for him to be a town-read of hers when Bvoigt flipped.

Putting aside strong town-reads (Shinori/Edd/Pand/Ben/Tierce/Lyanna/Zde/MoI/Magua) and people unlikely to be partners with Sapor it leaves a smallish pool of Starbuck/Staeg/MJayg/Kortul/MoS. Will look into their interactions with the slot back in a minute. Or now. MJaye ignored the Sapor slot for majority of D1, stated that she wanted to read into it but never got around to it despite commenting on the other leading wagons, don't really see anything that points against her/sapor being partners, also think she fits decently with the other scum team too. Kortuls interactions with Bvoigt and the Sapor slot point against them being partners, the way that he goes from Sala to Bvoigt ISOing with both results coming up as nullscumish and the way that he phrases his questions of 'why should i vote sala over bvoigt or the other way around' is unlikely to be scumpartner, they don't need to hear push and question everyone on reasoning behind which partner to buss. See nothing that points against Starbuck fitting as a partner in her ISO. Staegs manner of pushing on Sala at the start of the game and then moving onto Bvoigt points slightly against them being partners, nothing super strong though and MoS/Salams 'gut' 'gut is everything' discussion points away from them being partners.

So all up I think the remaining Aegon faction members are inside of Scumhunter(Starbuck)/Mockingjay/Staeg with Staeg being the least likely of the three. (Also Pandora, while his investigation choices don't make a super amount of sense since scum read and mason checks make more sense if he truly believed his role was useless until later in the game when more information is revealed then him investigating stronger players to have information on for later makes some sense and with that mindset his 'guttish scum read on Regfan' after he got a non-frey result on me and the freys flipped town actually fits.) Scumhunter avoiding the thread here too despite being online everywhere else a heap actually points to him being super likely scum too, he enjoys playing town more than scum and with me in the game as town I think he'd have got into it and started helping fairly quickly whereas as scum he'd be lazy to read the thread and post, and if he's an Aegon faction then he'd probably be more inclined to try and lurk through a few day phases.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”