has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:44 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 554, Tyene Sand wrote:
MoI wrote:
Because I’ve noticed a tendancy for newer / weaker scum players to try to mimic the beheaviors of stronger Town (or Town perceived) players as a manner of buddying. It usually manifests itself in undertaking behaviors they don’t normally due.

As an example – Katsuki in Plum and Andrius’s Lord of the Rings Mafia suddenly started using “Town / Scum lists” (see Posts 121 and 188) out of the blue. He explains at 293 that it is his first time using it (and he ‘liked” it). Yet he’s never done it since. The reason why? He was wanting to subtly mimic stronger players (the DGB / Ellibereth hydra being the best example) also doing it.

I’ll have to review but I don’t recall you ever doing that on a consistent basis Day 1 in games before. It dinged my scumdar since some strong players (Benmage / Regfan) who are using lists here.

I'm going to cut you right here re: Salamence and copying behaviors/sheeping. I like your reasoning, but he actually does this kind of thing as town.

@Tyene
- Whenever you get back please link me to said games of Salamance copying behaviors as Town you used to head of my line of discussion here.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 13, BBmolla wrote:
In post 8, Tyene Sand wrote:It depends. Are you town, BB?

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion
CHOOSE: Tammy

No, I am third party. Griff, the Unlyncher Cop. I get to investigate everyone who you target. I win if you target scum. I lose if you get lynched before that happens.

Choose: MoS

In thinking about the Aegon faction and some of the flavor of the book, I remembered that Jon connington, while in hiding, renamed himself Griff, and named Aegon Griff jr.
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Okay. I'm actually going to read this whole thread today I think.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Reading through Sala, and I don't see minimum and sala being partnered based on how much they interacted. Sala kept asking minimum to explain why he was scum, but he had very little interaction with bvoigt who had made a case against him. Sala's interactions with bvoigt are very sparse and are reminiscent of someone unsure of how to interact with a partner. I don't get that from his minimum interactions. He also listed bvoigt in his null list while listing minimum in his scum list. In the KH's game he thought that bussing was playing against your win con so thought that one scum would not call their partner scum. That game wasn't too long ago, so I don't think he's changed that much. On that basis I think we could conclude that neither minimum or shinori are likely partners to him.
Winter is Coming

Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 2175, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 554, Tyene Sand wrote:
MoI wrote:
Because I’ve noticed a tendancy for newer / weaker scum players to try to mimic the beheaviors of stronger Town (or Town perceived) players as a manner of buddying. It usually manifests itself in undertaking behaviors they don’t normally due.

As an example – Katsuki in Plum and Andrius’s Lord of the Rings Mafia suddenly started using “Town / Scum lists” (see Posts 121 and 188) out of the blue. He explains at 293 that it is his first time using it (and he ‘liked” it). Yet he’s never done it since. The reason why? He was wanting to subtly mimic stronger players (the DGB / Ellibereth hydra being the best example) also doing it.

I’ll have to review but I don’t recall you ever doing that on a consistent basis Day 1 in games before. It dinged my scumdar since some strong players (Benmage / Regfan) who are using lists here.
I'm going to cut you right here re: Salamence and copying behaviors/sheeping. I like your reasoning, but he actually does this kind of thing as town.
@Tyene
- Whenever you get back please link me to said games of Salamance copying behaviors as Town you used to head of my line of discussion here.
I'm sorry
Dave
, I can't do that.

Give me 48 hours and I'll be back in the game. Far too busy right now.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

^^^based on his list in

Refers to my post right above the cut.
Winter is Coming

Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Shinori »

GODHAND: Plum's Yo Mamma

##Vote: Staeg
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 am

In post 2181, Shinori wrote:
GODHAND: Plum's Yo Mamma

##Vote: Staeg

GOD DAMN IT SHIN UNVOTE STAEG RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE INSIST ON MAKING EASY TO 'TEEHEE DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A HAMMER ON STAEG' FUCK OVER THE GODHAND?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 am

In post 2179, Tyene Sand wrote:I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Are you saying you can't justify your heading off of my suspicion of that slot with links to completed games showing that sort of behavior as Town?

Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Godhand: plums yo mama

Since it looks like its definitely going this way and people can't be bothered not to place a real vote until we're done with this.
Winter is Coming

Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Dammit.

Godhand plums yo mama
Winter is Coming

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:45 am

That should be 9 total Godhands on Plum.

Two more people need to hammer that home so that we don't get the VI squad pre-empting this totally freely provided Pro-Town mechanic.

Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Aye.

Godhand: Plums Yo Mamma
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 2183, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2179, Tyene Sand wrote:I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.
Are you saying you can't justify your heading off of my suspicion of that slot with links to completed games showing that sort of behavior as Town?
That level of suspicion was invalid; I stand by that. I just can't provide you links at present due to aspects outside my control.

GODHAND: Plums Yo Mamma

See you Friday afternoon.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 2164, Eddard Stark wrote:Staeg (7) - Pandora, Minimum, Dolorous Edd, Magua, Jal, mockingjaye, Mastermind of Sin
MagnaofIllusion (1) - Scumhunter
kortul (1) - Plums Yo Mamma
Minimum (1) - MagnaofIllusion
Tyene Sand (1) - Zdenek
You have got to be kidding me. I have been skimming like a pro and even I was aware that voting was a terrible idea until we had the Godhand business done.

What the hell are these votes doing here? "Look at me, so protown voting for someone I think is scum!" (I don't even know why y'all are voting Staeg, btw. Wheee mega skim.)

Guess what. Protown play is TEAMWORK. Protown play is what delayed yesterday's lynch to get as much info as possible.

I want to slap all of you. Especially Zdenek, but that's a matter of principle regardless of his alignment. (Voting me is a scumtell, obv.)

And now back to your scheduled programming.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:02 am

By my count that is 11 to Godhand Plum –

Plums Yo Mamma (11): Benmage, MagnaofIllusion, Staeg, Dol Edd, Magua, kortul, BBMolla, Shinori, Lyanna, Plum, Tyene

That should be enough.

ATTENTION – Let’s all not be fucking stupid and just let Eddard actually confirm this before we power-lynch Staeg, ok?

Also it would be great to get some comments from Scumhunter since he’s decided to actually play the game.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:03 am

In post 2189, Tyene Sand wrote:(Voting me is a scumtell, obv.)

No, it really isn't. Unfortunately being pointlessly snarky isn't a scum-tell either.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 am

In post 2188, Tyene Sand wrote:That level of suspicion was invalid; I stand by that.

Well in absence of actual evidence to the contrary I'll just chock this up to "Tierce thinks that MoI can't scum-hunt and thus stands by her dismissal of a perfectly valid tell" which is alignment Neutral.

kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:28 am

Post by kortul »

In post 2174, BBmolla wrote:Kortul is scum too. He's theorizing about the Aegon not being split up which is just retarded and an attempt to look busy. Why would I make that up if I was scum? What benefit does that have? Or why would
someone
send a letter with fake information like that?
:roll: Have you tried carefully reading before this burst? Like beginning from mine post 2101? Until Regfan in 2124 said that scum faction has to have communications and know each other, i was sure that Aegon are split. Now we have two different opinions on whether it is possible or not, so i have to analyze interactions based on one assumption first, then on another. If you know the answer to my question in post 2126, i am listening. Why are you so agitated? Where did you get an idea that i think you made this up? And by
someone
you mean our mod?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:57 am

Post by BBmolla »

It's happening
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:05 am

Post by BBmolla »

The question about there being a game where faction didn't know the rest of itself? Always On just did that. Except it was a bit misleading, with only 1 member being unknown to rest, essentially being a traitor which has been done dozen times before.

I'm annoyed because I'm going to have to claim or this is going to get messy. All I'll tell you is I lied, the information is in my role PM that Aegon's forces are split up at the beginning and not all know each other. I lied because I'm kind of important but fuck that, I'll just die tonight, who gives a shit.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:06 am

Post by BBmolla »

My main annoyance is it doesn't fucking matter and it's just pointless speculating.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:07 am

Post by BBmolla »

"OH BB SAID THIS INFORMATION THAT MAKES NO SENSE UNLESS IT'S TRUE? LET'S DISBELIEVE IT DESPITE HIM BEING OBVIOUS TOWN."

k
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Godhand: Plum's Yo Mamma
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 2194, BBmolla wrote:Image

It's happening

Actually, it's pretty much the opposite as far as I'm concerned. Your recent activity has made me more sure you're town, as opposed to other games I've played with you recently where you were a cheeky scumfuck who didn't give two shits about the game.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”