Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2109, Jal wrote:I thought about that, Zdenek.

However, it was first Tyene who pointed out and lead the charge against Sapo D2.

Sap scum-slipped, Tyene had to bus.

In post 2124, Regfan wrote:What I am fairly confident in is that Sala is very unlikely scum with Molla, Minimum, MoI, Plum and Tierce (Zdenek look at Tierces Post 773 and Salas reaction to it in Post 777, it's not partner-interaction and while Tierce 'defended' Sala with little reasoning from memory I did a similar thing, I wasn't happy with either of the D1 wagons :/ so I can understand her play very much and don't think she's scum from it at all. Plus the manner in which she pointed out Sapors 'slip' and their following interaction about it isn't partners, stop tunneling on her dude.)

I disagree and want her dead.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Plums Yo Mamma (11): Benmage, MagnaofIllusion, Staeg, Dolorous Edd, Magua, kortul, BBMolla, Shinori, Lyanna stark, Plums yo mamma, Tyene sand
by my count means a godhand has been locked in. Nexus should provide a full count tomorrow but i'm sure this is accurate. Sorry for the somewhat irregular vote counts. Should be back to normal friday
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

When a certain scene involving the Hound, an axe, and a Stark occurred, Nexus threw his book across the room in a fit of pique, before picking it up and riffling through it to ensure his favourite character hadn't died. Not cool GRRM.

Day 3, Votecount 9

Staeg (7) - Pandora, Minimum, Magua, Jal, Mockingjaye. Mastermind of Sin, Shinori

MagnaofIllusion (1) - Scumhunter
kortul (1) - Plums Yo Mamma
Minimum (1) - MagnaofIllusion
Tyene Sand (1) - Zdenek

Not Voting (9):
Staeg, Lyanna Stark, Tyene Sand, kortul, Dolorous Edd, Benmage, Feysal, BBmolla, Regfan

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline
: 30th September at 1:55am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)
Tyene Sand is V/la. Mockingjaye is V/la

Day 3, Godhand Count

GODHAND

Plums Yo Mamma (12): Benmage, MagnaofIllusion, Staeg, Dolorous Edd, Magua, kortul, BBMolla, Shinori, Lyanna Stark, Plums Yo Mamma, Tyene Sand, Mastermind of Sin

Not Godhanding (8):
Minimum, Mockingjaye, Regfan, Zdenek, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, Jal

With 20 alive it takes 11 to Godhand. No Majority = No...um Godhand

Godhand has been locked in. There is no need for further Godhanding

Deadline
: 30th September at 1:55am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-09-29 20:55:47)

My internet is still down, so Nexus will still be around to look after stuff.

HAVE NO FEAR, HERE IS ANOTHER NEXUS VOTECOUNT. ANY PROBLEMS PM NEXUS OR HIGHLIGHT THEM HERE.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

vote Staeg
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

VOTE: Staeg
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VOTE: Staeg
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Vote: Staeg
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Minimum »

Um...why exactly did you hammer already?
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Minimum »

(This is directed at everyone who piled up on him, not just Zdenek, by the way. I wanted the day to go on a lot longer than this.)
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Minimum »

(And if Staeg flips town, I'm not sure who I'm killing first--Shinori (because had he not played his role in possibly the dumbest and most antitown way ever, Staeg's role would have been easily confirmed or disproven) or CES.)

MoS and Feysal...the fact that you apparently had a town read on us doesn't justify your jail. There was 1) no chance whatsoever that we were getting nightkilled on N2 (since quite a few people wanted to lynch us) and 2) no chance that a jailkeep wagon was going to happen on us. What was the purpose of your strategy?

(I'm surprised that no one noticed that we jailkept someone completely different from whom we said we would, by the way. Come on, people--it would have been perfect ammunition for a case!)

Regfan, if you're still around (I'm pretty sure Faraday and Nexus won't be around for a while to lock the thread), can you explain why you're so confident that Magua is town? (I'm asking more for my own enlightenment.) I haven't seen enough from him or his predecessors to be confident either way, but I feel like he's been going with the flow a lot. Also, although I know Magua can be flippant as town, at times he's very glib and superficial with his reads.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Minimum, MoI was asking people to hold off on regular voting until the godhand voting was done, I didn't see you unvote then. There was a pile of support for Staeg's lynch, but you didn't unvote or tell people to hold off on voting. Now you're complaining about a lynch happening that you were on?

I hammered because Staeg is pretty likely scum and didn't see a reason to wait to vote.
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

Hi. If I die tonight (which is pretty obv, since I don't think scums would leave a vigish type role ._.), kill of Jal/Mocking/MoS, then start cutting on the fat that is Starbuck/Feysal. Kortul/Benmage need to go at some point also, just for paranoia's sake, but that can wait.

Also, I don't like how people suddenly are forgetting about the Stannis faction, which imo is the bigger threat both flavor wise and game wise - which I'm guessing by the red color flip (not really, but still).

General tiers coming up (trying to get this in in case thread locks).
Currently alt of Ser Arthur Dayne. Formerly hydra of Bodean44 (Alek) and Ser Arthur Dayne.

"The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints - 'the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does HE get more worms than I do...'"
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Staeg »

Oh hi I apparently got lynched lemme get something together before this gets locked
sa vrede?
Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

TOWN FOR EVER AND EVER:
Pandora, Lyanna Stark, BBmolla, Tyene Sand
LEANING TOWN:
zdenek, MagnaofIllusion, Shinori, Regfan, Magua
NULL:
Minimum, kortul, Benmage, Plum's Yo Mamma
LEANING SCUM:
Feysal, Starbuck
IS SCUM:
Mockingjaye, Jal, Mastermind of Sin

- Note, null doesn't necessarily mean I don't have a read on them, it just means I don't have a very concrete read on them, and it can go both ways.
- Magua can end up being scum by PoE at some point if other suspects flip town, but that's later on.

Also, somewhere down the line BB needs to explain the circumstances around him receiving the news about the Aegon faction, and anyone else who receives letters should share them also.

Dolorous Edd
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Dolorous Edd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Dolorous Edd »

TOWN FOR EVER AND EVER:
Pandora, Lyanna Stark, BBmolla, Tyene Sand
LEANING TOWN:
zdenek, MagnaofIllusion, Shinori, Regfan, Magua
NULL:
Minimum, kortul, Benmage, Plum's Yo Mamma
LEANING SCUM:
Feysal, Starbuck
IS SCUM:
Mockingjaye, Jal, Mastermind of Sin

- Note, null doesn't necessarily mean I don't have a read on them, it just means I don't have a very concrete read on them, and it can go both ways.
- Magua can end up being scum by PoE at some point if other suspects flip town, but that's later on.

Also, somewhere down the line BB needs to explain the circumstances around him receiving the news about the Aegon faction, and anyone else who receives letters should share them also.

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Staeg »

So yeah, Shinori/MJaye/Jal/Scumhunter/kortul can be lynched in any order, don't touch Minimum/Regfan/MoI/BBm/DEdd until much later, but uh, nobody cares about this anyway.
sa vrede?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Jal

I'm such a rebel

Yo Edd ISO me.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Oh jk lynched Steak already.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Feysal »

I see Staeg just got hammered. Under the circumstances, I will finish reading during the night phase, and post what I have now.

In post 2209, Minimum wrote:MoS and Feysal... the fact that you apparently had a town read on us doesn't justify your jail. There was 1) no chance whatsoever that we were getting nightkilled on N2 (since quite a few people wanted to lynch us) and 2) no chance that a jailkeep wagon was going to happen on us. What was the purpose of your strategy?

There was no strategy. I had no idea who was likely to gather votes other than Shinori, and I did not want to vote him because I was fairly sure no scum would try to kill him for that precise reason. I would have been fine with any of my town reads being jailkept, and you had risen to strong town at the end of day one, so I picked you. I was not really aware how many people thought the same, or how many did not.

It is also about Shinori that I want to talk about. I don't think his claim adds up. He claimed to be a type of tracker that learns the nature of the action but not its target. That role is called a follower, and I'm sure Faraday should have known that and used the correct role name instead of sort-of-like-tracker-but-not-really. Another thing is that he claimed that his information would implicate someone as scum with bvoigt, or possibly bvoigt as town, and I don't see how his ability would provide links to bvoigt or anyone else. He was asked to explain his thought process, to which he replied simply that he thought his result made Staeg more suspicious. Why? All that ability would have told him is that Staeg investigated someone. Without even knowing who that was, I don't see how Shinori could begin to speculate on scum investigative roles.

In case Staeg is scum and was forced to claim his true role like Regfan theorized, I could easily see Shinori in the other scum team. His story simply does not make any sense.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Magua »

Zdenek stays town.

On the other hand, Minimum trying to paint Zdenek as scummy for hammering Staeg's lynch when there's been no talk or discussion about any alternative lynches, and especially with Minimum voting Staeg, is just posing for towncred.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Regfan »

I just took two hours of work, caught a train to get to an internet cafe to get to this game and you faggots lynched before I could even comment any more.

I'll see what I can quickly get up before Faraday and Nexus get back. Two quick things for now though:

- Feysal makes a super good point, Faraday has used the term follower for the role Shinori is describing before (I'll find the game where he uses it, think it's from westeroes so westeroes people can help there) and his role information doesn't match what he was saying yesterday at all. I was thinking earlier if he got investigative information he wouldn't out it in-thread since it'd make more sense for him to just shoot an investigative role and thus thought he was town from it but it also makes sense with two scum-teams and him wanting town-cred from what he thought was outing another scum-team member. He needs to full-claim everthing clear as day tomorrow no matter what.

- @Minimum, town-read on Magua relates to his attitude about his town-reads coming across as natural-town-him, also found Cows comments genuine too.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Regfan »

Scumhunter/MJay need rope. Very very confident that one if not both are scum. If I die better not see any of them get near lylo.

In post 2138, Scumhunter wrote:Regfan, its 80 pages bro, you underestimate (but shouldn't) my laziness. Plus the fellow who I replaced is pretty much LOL town, due to VT claim and the mindset seemed very transparent to me. I'm mot than happy to jump into this game, tell me where to start people, I ain't reading the whole goddamn thread. Can we lynch MoI?

This is bullshit, you wouldn't have replaced in if you weren't going to read the game, you despise people that do no effort at all in games, I don't believe you'd take a slot, get town and do nothing not even attempt to question me on who's obvtown/not. Your play here is just an attempt at hiding under the radar floating through days while people are focusing on Staeg and others and not yourself.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Regfan »

MoS needs to die before lylo as well. Also Mollas not for lynching ever.

In post 2159, Magua wrote:Moving Jal to Townieland because of his spat with Dolorous Edd. Moving Lyanna down towards scum. Still fine with a Staeg lynch for today.

Don't see Lyannas posts there as scummy at all. Explain that change. Do agree about Jal though, think he'd avoid having a spat with what is essentially conftown with a vig power as scum there.

In post 2200, Zdenek wrote:I disagree and want her dead.

You'll cave if I keep repeating she's town enough. She's town. She's town. She's town. She's town. She's town. She's town. No but seriously, go back and look at the real interactions between her and those slots and not just mini quote snippets that you grabbed and you'll see your case against her is bad.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Minimum »

Zdenek, I haven't been able to check in the thread much in the past couple of days, and I'd never noticed Staeg being more than halfway to a lynch (anyway, I think the paranoia over a quicklynch happening before the godhand if any votes were in play was somewhat overwrought). But wagoning someone and wanting that player lynched that second are not always the exact same thing. (I'm also annoyed for reasons I'll leave out of the thread.) It would have been good manners for you to go, "Okay, does anyone have any last words to get in before I hammer?"

Magua, believe it or not, I actually
did
have stuff I wanted to talk about (mostly in relation to Staeg) as soon as I caught CES online. For the record, I wasn't trying to paint Zdenek as scummy (hence the "directed at everyone"); although I didn't like the hammer, his reactions to Tyene feel more in keeping with his controversial, tunnel-on-a-weird-theory town self I saw in Good vs. Evil. If anything, I think the scum are concentrated around the middle of the Staeg wagon (before Plum's Godhand).

p-edit: Regfan, could you give me concrete examples on how Magua's town reads fit his character? I'm asking mainly for my own enlightenment.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by Regfan »

Feeling better about Minimum right now too. All up I'm at:

Town (S->W):
Edd, Pandora, Lyanna, Molla, Tierce, Benmage, MoI, Zdenek, Magua, Jal, Minimum, Kortul, Feysal.
Scum (S->W):
Scumhunter, MJay, Shinori, MoS.

PEdit: Sure, it'll take me a few minutes though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”