Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Jal
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Walda Frey, better known as Fat Walda, is the second daughter of Merrett Frey. She is married to Roose Bolton. She is fifteen years old.

Day 4, Votecount 3

4nx3ty (1) - Minimum
Benmage (1) Lyanna Stark
Jal (1) - BBmolla

Not Voting (14):
4nxi3ty, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Regfan, Zdenek, Benmage, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Scumhunter, Jal

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline
: 6th October at 19:30am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-06 14:30:47)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Benmage »

vote bbmolla
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Good luck with that.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Magua »

Alright. Actually playing and invested time.

Re: Me complaining about Minimum (and Tammy and kortul) complaining about lynching Staeg yesterday. Day had gone on five days, and at the end of that, it was really only "Let's wait until we've godhanded someone until we lynch" and during that time, nobody was going, "Hey, let's maybe lynch someone other than Staeg."

Minimum was voting to lynch Staeg. kortul and Tammy had both not placed a vote at all during the Day. So this "omg quicklynch but I wanted the Day to go on longer" is bullshit, and it reads like high posturing. Saying, essentially, "You lynched Staeg 5 days in? That's so
scummy
!"

God, that shit riles my nerves. Scum are more likely to be on the front of the wagon than on the back of the wagon precisely because of that sort of thinking. Will get back to that later.

Anyways.

Town

Plum's Yo Mamma (Nacho/Plum)
- Well, maybe not Townie McTownerson, but seeing as they're Godhanded, pretty much zero interest in considering them anything but town, because that'll sort itself out right quickly real soon like.

Shinori
- So I'm treading carefully with my "dumb is town" reads with saporerint, but, again, really not seeing Shinori's scum motivation for anything that he's done. He wasn't under pressure when he claimed, he's not pushing to save or kill anyone, and, pretty much most importantly to me, even if he is scum he's made himself a target to the other scumteam. Very reminiscent of, eg, UberNinja's play in Mafia Behind the Maiden. Reads as confused town, not conniving scum.

Jal
- Revised reading heavily townwards. Scum do not, as a rule, go after what is essentially a confirmed town, painting a big ol' target on their back while everyone else stands around and says, "Look at what that Jal is doing, that's so
scummy
!" Scum know Staeg's not on their team, no need to stir up trouble or attract notice, just go along with things and take care of Edd that Night. Jal does pretty much zero of these things. Newbie scum is like this but twice as much so.

Zdenek
- Continue to maintain townread. Super paranoid reads town.

Regfan
- Kind of sneaking him onto my townlist. I'm very much self-aware that my townread on Regfan is partly due to him having a townread on me, and that Regfan knows enough to push my buttons, but 1) Regfan-scum gets a little thrill for getting me mislynched, and 2) now that Magna is dead Regfan is likely next so whatever's fair. My only real worry, Regfan-wise, is that he's some bulletproof scum role, so, if you get down to 5 people or so, Regfan's still alive, and there's been some kills missing down the road, lynch his ass.

Lyanna Stark (Tammy)
- Entirely a gut read, based almost entirely on interactions with Benmage in the last two pages. Specifically seems like the way I originally reacted to Benmage, neither "Oh, that's cute, /ignore" nor "I'm going to nail your ass to the wall, scum," but more of a "What the fuck are you doing?" Sounded better in my head, I suppose.

Null

Benmage
- Fuck Benmage. I understand where Tammy's coming from in their interaction today so far, but there's pretty much literally no action, no matter how anti-town, that I'm willing to put past Benmage-town, and I really have no idea how to even read Benmage-scum.

BBmolla
- His AtE ramblings annoy the ever loving bejeezus out of me, but I saw him do it in Revolution Mafia, where it annoyed the every loving bejeezus out of me as well, but he turned up town. So. Gut-read him as scum there, was wrong, indecisive here.

Feysal
- Same as BBmolla. Gutread as scum, gutread has consistently been wrong before so is being ignored.

Pandora (Shadoweh/Quilford)
- Pops in once every few days to make a small post, does nothing else. Very little to read. Surprised to see them listed as a townread so frequently.

Mastermind of Sin
- It's Day 3, and I literally have zero impression on MoS. Worrisome, but going through his ISO in brief shows similar reads to mine, so, pass for now.

4nxi3ty
- Not seeing mockingjaye hate. ISO is just big huge walls which make my head hurt, but seems to be little actual crunch in them. None of the reads are particularly out there one way or another, which is a little scummy, but meh -- D1 scumread list (Shadow, Minimum, Edd) is terribad, but does get revised going into D2, which makes the whole thing seem more legitimate.

Scum

Scumhunter
- Fuck Scumhunter. Agree with Regfan that Scumhunter-town would be contributing more, so the more lurkalicious he is the more likely he is to be scum.

kortul
- Slipped to a scumread more or less by default. His posting in a "hands off" style is probably null for him, metawise, but this is Day 4 and it's a continuation of asking questions without taking positions, notes on alignment-null topics such as the Day mechanics without reads, sort of thing. His posts read to me as just so neutral on everything. Not a strong scumread, but a scumread nonetheless.

Tyene Sand (Tierce)
- I'm not giving this one up. Distant, disengaged, not what I expect to see from Tierce-town. Revised slightly upwards because Tierce did jump all over saporerint's slip which was actually a slip, but this being multiball and Tierce being no stranger to bussing doesn't make me actually that much more trusting.

Minimum (Mina/CES)
- Not living up to expectations. Not many expectations coming from CES, to be perfectly honest, but I do expect more from Mina that I'm not seeing here (this reasoning is very similar to my Tierce-scum read, but a little more pronounced in this case).

La la la.

VOTE: Scumhunter
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

Magua, Scumhunter replaced Starbuck.... Try again.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Benmage »

If I didn't have a town read on cow (which I forget why I did)... I'd likely have magua as scum.

Your whole *fuck benmage* reads fake.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 2306, Benmage wrote:Magua, Scumhunter replaced Starbuck.... Try again.

And?

Your whole *fuck benmage* reads fake.

If only.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Regfan »

Faramod: I'll be V/LA for the next few days.

Looking forward to Shinoris explanation behind his thought process the past two days and what input his hydra partner had in it. With that said, looked back at his ISO and his breadcrumb of investigating Staeg at the end of D1 fits fairly nicely with his move as does his questions thrown out in so not feeling quite so bad about him anymore. Main thing I want sorted out in detail is the linkage between Staeg and Bvoigt that he was discussing.

Benmage, I know with certainty Maguas *fuck Benmage* thing isn't fake. Also Scumhunter slot is probably scum, go re-read it and let me know your thoughts.

Magua, have you gone back and read through all of D1 now? If not you should, it'll explain why Pandora is obvtown and you'll get Molla and Benmage town from it as well. The biggest issue by far with Mockingjaye is that her interactions fit pretty much perfectly as a Bvoigt/Sapor partner as do their interactions back with her and at the same time she still fits with DCL. So all up the chances her slot is scum is fairly high, especially when there's heaps of players that I doubt are Aegon aligned. You need to throw that Tierce read in the bin, it's wrong and I think Mina has been V/LA or busy enough not to be able to devote time to the game which is why she didn't sign up solo so while I want to see a lot more thoughts from her I don't think her 'not living up to expectations' is too massive a thing right now.

4nxiety / Scumhunter / MoS. The lynch needs to be inside that pool and for the love of fucking god, no more quick lynches. Preference is probably:

Vote: 4nxiety
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 2304, Magua wrote:Mastermind of Sin - It's Day 3, and I literally have zero impression on MoS. Worrisome, but
going through his ISO in brief shows similar reads to mine
, so, pass for now.

(Emphasis mine)

This confuses me, since the most prominent read I have that is still alive is on Minimum, who I think is town. I'd think that would be fairly obvious from even a cursory read through my ISO.

I also think Tierce is probably town (don't think scum would have questioned the mason kills so strongly...just reads weird from anything but a town perspective), but that read was probably less obvious.

So...which reads exactly do you think we agree on?
Permanent V/LA.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Regfan »

Going to take a leap and make a prediction even though it really doesn't do much: I think PlumNacho are Stannis Faction. Just noticed their account was online earlier today but never posted, can see it being them as scum wanting to limit their interactions left behind knowing they're guarenteed to live a few more days. Don't think they're aligned with Bvoigt and Sapor at all for a multitude of reasons which makes them Stannis aligned and they never mentioned DCL and RedFF too much while DCL and RedFF never mentioned them a single time which fits fairly nicely.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Shinori »

In post 2308, Regfan wrote:
Faramod: I'll be V/LA for the next few days.

Looking forward to Shinoris explanation behind his thought process the past two days and what input his hydra partner had in it. With that said, looked back at his ISO and his breadcrumb of investigating Staeg at the end of D1 fits fairly nicely with his move as does his questions thrown out in so not feeling quite so bad about him anymore. Main thing I want sorted out in detail is the linkage between Staeg and Bvoigt that he was discussing.

Benmage, I know with certainty Maguas *fuck Benmage* thing isn't fake. Also Scumhunter slot is probably scum, go re-read it and let me know your thoughts.

Magua, have you gone back and read through all of D1 now? If not you should, it'll explain why Pandora is obvtown and you'll get Molla and Benmage town from it as well. The biggest issue by far with Mockingjaye is that her interactions fit pretty much perfectly as a Bvoigt/Sapor partner as do their interactions back with her and at the same time she still fits with DCL. So all up the chances her slot is scum is fairly high, especially when there's heaps of players that I doubt are Aegon aligned. You need to throw that Tierce read in the bin, it's wrong and I think Mina has been V/LA or busy enough not to be able to devote time to the game which is why she didn't sign up solo so while I want to see a lot more thoughts from her I don't think her 'not living up to expectations' is too massive a thing right now.

4nxiety / Scumhunter / MoS. The lynch needs to be inside that pool and for the love of fucking god, no more quick lynches. Preference is probably:

Vote: 4nxiety

Hydra partner has kind of vanished and not helpful.

I still think tierce is town.

My thought process is a complete mess and definitely has been the past week. I really jumped to conclusions and had bad thought processes. I felt he was scum cop because multifaction and investigative role along with his weird inspect on night 1 supposedly. =X I really don't know what to say. My explanation of Staeg/BVO comes from something that happened I believe early day 2 and late day 1. I'll have to go find it again.

I'm kind of out of it, so let me get my thoughts straightened up and I'll try to explain it.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Regfan »

Shinori, I can understand thinking "Scum investigative role!" when checking a scum-read of yours but you said you didn't know who he investigated so him investigating me isn't a point to you believing he was scum when you were unsure whether to out it or not at all. But yeah, clear your head, sort it out then explain it.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by kortul »

Shinori, while you are trying to get your thoughts straightened up, please think on my questions as well. Since you several times mentioned "investigative role", guess the answer to my second question is clear, but the rest are still open.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Post by Minimum »

In post 2304, Magua wrote:Not living up to expectations. Not many expectations coming from CES, to be perfectly honest, but I do expect more from Mina that I'm not seeing here (this reasoning is very similar to my Tierce-scum read, but a little more pronounced in this case).

And that's a scum tell how?

(Your town tell on Jal is bunk since she wasn't even really going after Edd. I suspect she was writing irrelevant stuff on Edd because that's an area concerning which she had some genuine 'pinions.)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2268, Minimum wrote:
In post 2256, 4nxi3ty wrote:ensuring a pr gets one more night to get results is not a minor side effect

Guaranteeing one extra follow result is fairly minor.

I have to disagree. Sure it is no cop but it can potentially catch scum or confirm town.

In post 1236, Saporerint wrote:
In post 1231, bvoigt wrote:@Sapo: What are your thoughts on Feysal?

I'm ambivalent. I think his multi-scum point was not just not-scummy, but constructive/pro-town. I also think the opportunistic wagon is consistent with Feysal being town. But I'm not crazy about Feysal's reads or play. For example, I don't like his take on Starbuck, and I think SnowStorm has been leaning town if anything (and I've since seen on pp 48-50 that he's indeed town). Also, after FeysalChoose formed, Feysal's play seemed more reactionary than is typical for him.

- Iec
I don't think a scumteam would talk about another buddy like this, think I can clear feysal from both factions.

Jal, you spent some time questioning saporerint in this post yet sapo completely dropped off your radar later on, why?
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Shameless omgus.

Vote: Magua
(King Tommen's Justice)

Btw, I fucked my sister. Shit was so fucking cash.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:42 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Actially, Regfan is probably scum to be honest. Regfan-town would know my laziness and be asking me to contribute more. Instead, he is all too content letting me be inactive and making me an easy target for a future lynch instead of trying to determine my alignment. Also my predecessor was lol noob town btw.
Show
-----
-----
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 2317, Scumhunter wrote:Actially, Regfan is probably scum to be honest. Regfan-town would know my laziness and be asking me to contribute more. Instead, he is all too content letting me be inactive and making me an easy target for a future lynch instead of trying to determine my alignment. Also my predecessor was lol noob town btw.

Except for the fact that I have asked you to read and contribute twice already in #1999 and #2006 and this isn't some random-d1 where you feel like you can lounge around for a bit waiting for the game to progress, not at all. This is a game you volunteeringly replaced into where there's a shitload of content to read, evaluate and judge of so you have literally no excuse whatsoever for not providing content and 'lazy' doesn't cut it and is bullshit, you enjoy being town in games and you know that I'm taking a break soon thus wouldn't join a game and put no effort. Your play here is literally hide under the radar and the quote I've posted of yours is a similar attempt to what you did in Slaxx's Troll game as scum where you started of decrediting/pushing against me subtly.
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Yea. Well. Eddard actually PM'd me to see if I'd have interest in replacing in because I had been trying to get in to one of the previous versions of this game. And dude, who says no to Eddard freaking Stark man. So, I mean its really not an excuse for my inactivity, but I wasn't super duper enthusiastic about wanting to get in this game. Don't get me wrong, I definitely did want to play, but you should know better than anyone that my procrastination/laziness is immense. So, yea hope that clarifies that part of it. So while, I get the suspicion on my slot since replacing in, I'd think you'd remember my predecessor was fairly obv newb town. I mean I remember he was self-voting for the die at night/get to shoot thing. And, didn't really seem like my predecessor was in-tune enough with their lack of influence to fake interest in being chosen for that while knowing it would never happen. I mean that was like a super strong town tell, but I'm biased, so w/e.

Also, spent >60 hours at the office last week and am in the process of moving, so yea maybe shouldn't have agreed to this game. I'm really really going to try to get to this in the next day or two otherwise I'm going to have to let the honorable Lord Eddard down here and replace out.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Scumhunter »

I have a hard time thinking you'd make such a firm value judgment on my alignment solely on the fact I hadn't posted, particularly because you know I tend to lurk/be bad at times and particularly because my slot looked very town before I replaced in. You of all people, having hydra'd what ~5 games or so, should and would know what a chore it can be to get me to read a thread that is 20 pages with 13 players much less this. Also, not completely buying that #1999 and #2006 were sincere attempts to get me involved, but what do I know, this was the first time I was reading those posts, lol! Oh and I completely realize my play so far has been bad/taking up space/not trying to analyze anything, but hey bad play does not a scumlord make.
Show
-----
-----
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 am

Post by Scumhunter »

What would you recommend I look at? Any specific players/interactions? What's a good starting point for a reread?
Show
-----
-----
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 2320, Scumhunter wrote:I have a hard time thinking you'd make such a firm value judgment on my alignment solely on the fact I hadn't posted, particularly because you know I tend to lurk/be bad at times and particularly because my slot looked very town before I replaced in. You of all people, having hydra'd what ~5 games or so, should and would know what a chore it can be to get me to read a thread that is 20 pages with 13 players much less this. Also, not completely buying that #1999 and #2006 were sincere attempts to get me involved, but what do I know, this was the first time I was reading those posts, lol! Oh and I completely realize my play so far has been bad/taking up space/not trying to analyze anything, but hey bad play does not a scumlord make.

Er...your slot didn't actually look very town before you replaced in. Your slot made what sounded like a very town suggestion, but then lurked away a lot of pressure while being relatively active elsewhere. So, your slot might be town, but definitely isn't lol!town, and I'm not sure where you're getting her being lol!newbtown either.

Also, why is it that the only thing you've read this game is your predecessor's slot?

I can totally see where regfan is suspicious of you as your play is pretty reminiscent to leprechaun mafia right now.

As far as what you should do? The other day I suggested you look at bvoigt/Salamanca/Saporerint since they flipped Aegon and you just finished being partners with bvoigt so you might be more acquainted with how he would interact with partners. Mockingjaye (now anxiety) has been the suggested lynch today, so start there?
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Okay Okay Okay. Tonight I'm catching up, otherwise someone can just go ahead and day-vig me.
Show
-----
-----
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark