Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Given Euron's timely entrance soon after Balon's fatal accident, and Euron's lack of morals, it could be that Euron somehow had his brother Balon murdered. The Ghost of High Heart stated in a vision...
"
I dreamt of a man without a face, waiting on a bridge that swayed and swung. On his shoulder perched a drowned crow with seaweed hanging from his wings
"

Day 4, Votecount 4

4nx3ty (2) - Minimum, Regfan

Benmage (1) Lyanna Stark
Jal (1) - BBmolla
BBmolla (1) - Benmage
Scumhunter (1) - Magua
Magua (1) - Scumhunter

Not Voting (10):
4nxi3ty, Tyene Sand, kortul, Shinori, Plums Yo Mamma, Zdenek, Mastermind of Sin, Feysal, Pandora, Jal

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline
: 6th October at 19:30am Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-06 14:30:47)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Interesting lynch mechanic.
Not all that useful, though.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

Catch up tomorrow.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

I have a couple things to talk with Plum about before we start pushing a lynch, so please hold.
Also, the Anxiety votes are pretty stupid.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2308, Regfan wrote:
Benmage, I know with certainty Maguas *fuck Benmage* thing isn't fake. Also Scumhunter slot is probably scum, go re-read it and let me know your thoughts.

Well let Magua know he can be certain I am town.

As for SH... still town, sorry.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

I'll do this thread great justice soon. No need to rush today.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by Jal »

MoI was obviously killed because he was a threat. Firstly probably because he became a town leader D3. Secondly, he may have suspected someone big time as scum and could have easily pushed their lynch, which makes me wary of Minimum scum.

In post 2288, Minimum wrote:Sample size of 1 is meaningless.

Anxijay is scum because:
1) deliberate narrow focus (in multiball)
2) not being her obvtown self

What do you consider of her writing to be a deliberate narrow focus? I'm not seeing it, even if you include MockingJaye's posts.

In post 2255, Minimum wrote:I have Feysal down as null right now. Definitely worth keeping around at any rate; his alignment'll become obvious over time.

Feysal hasn't done much of anything beyond the first half of D1. He isn't obviously townie or scummy. Scum have also obviously been shooting for either PRs or major town reads. How do you think his alignment will become obvious overtime as the town whittles down leaving the scummy towns/nulls behind? At least enough that he is
definitely
worth keeping?

In post 2315, 4nxi3ty wrote:Jal, you spent some time questioning saporerint in this post yet sapo completely dropped off your radar later on, why?

I explained in my responses to Kortul. He didn't drop off my radar.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Jal »

Lyanna, your vote on Benmage is a punch-in-the gut reminder of your questioning of Snowstorm for voting, and keeping a vote on town read Benmage, especially when you say you have good feelings about him yet your keep your vote on. I don't like it. What did you get out of your questioning of Benmage?

@Shinori, did you target Minimum N3? Why did you choose not to full-claim until today? That would have helped a lot yesterday, considering
Staeg claimed to be a Frey cop who could have easily investigated you to prove himself and perhaps your own name
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2249, Shinori wrote:I jumped to conclusions and thought scum role cop along with something I can't quite say cause rules, it seemed like he was following his scum meta to me partially. That and his play and connections/reactions didn't look good to me. So I thought he was scum. I pushed what I thought was scum.

If you are going to lynch me then do so, I've played bad, but I can guarantee I am town. If we want I can out my night results for the past night as well, it doesn't show much but it implicates someone as most likely innocent more than being scum. I'll still be able to live for one more day, not that it will help too much.

I feel like Shinori's probably town, despite the fact that the post below really makes me want him dead.

In post 1623, Shinori wrote:
In post 1606, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 1602, Shinori wrote:I misread shadows saying Staeg instead of BVO. I don't know why.

I'm fine with BVO lynch, however if Bvo flips town we look at staeg and shadows because of weird stuff i got in my pm last night.

##Vote: Bvo

So, you have information that potentially clears Bvoigt and implicates Staeg and Shadow somehow and you're just fine lynching Bvoigt in case? If that's not what you mean, what do you mean?

No I think I actually have info that potentially pegs someone as scum along with BVO. It could implicate bvo as town though but it's also something I don't fele at liberty to discuss because it could just be more beneficial to scum than town.

I'll have to go read mockingjaye, but I find that painful, so I'll do it later, and a scumhunter lynch would be okay, but far from my favorite.

Vote: minimum
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Feysal »

Another day. We've had other fish to fry for a couple days, but I have not forgotten about this.

VOTE: Scumhunter

This is entirely about Starbuck, and I can say little more about Scumhunter than that he has done nothing to reverse my strong scum read on his predecessor. I've tried to explain it before, with rather disappointing results. I will try one more time to show why her self choice was not any kind of town tell.

According to Starbuck, she felt like she would be lynchbait, but wanted to be useful. Being vanilla town she had no reason not to volunteer to be chosen. She believed it would be best to control where the kill landed rather than trying to choose scum in the first place, and to this end she wanted to be chosen to carry out the kill based on what the town wanted.

That is the story Starbuck would have us believe, and far too many accepted her explanation. There are however some glaring gaps in her account. Let me point them out.

Why did Starbuck feel like lynchbait?
The earliest post where she indicated wanting to choose town was , only one hour into the game, when she had four votes on her. I cannot believe anyone would feel so dejected so early and for so little.

Why does Starbuck not choose herself to begin with?
She starts by talking about wanting to choose town, and if she meant to have herself chosen all along, why did she only choose herself in response to criticism?

Why was Starbuck worried about where the kill landed?
This seems like something that scum would be much more concerned about than town. She never could explain her stance when confronted about it, she was simply insistent and tried to show how others had supposedly agreed.

Why did Starbuck speak both in favor and against directing the kill?
She said that she would follow the wishes of the majority when she claimed, but in post she had supported the opposite view. Oops.

I think what mockingjaye said in her first content post about Starbuck's position evolving was right on the money. Starbuck did not start by choosing herself and she first spoke against directing the kill, which makes it clear to me that her eventual self choice and promise to listen to town wishes were only in response to increasing pressure. It comes off as defensive rather than genuine desire to help through self sacrifice. In her attempt to show how others had similar thoughts and particularly in her exchange with Dredd her defensive attitude is obvious. Other than that, all she ever gave was empty promises to catch up and contribute.

I remember how redFF also attacked her which makes Starbuck unlikely to be Stannis aligned, and bvoigt defending her may not mean anything if BBmolla is right about Aegon forces being divided. But Starbuck/Scumhunter could easily be a stranded Aegon goon. She may actually have thought that being chosen would not be that bad, she could carry out an extra kill for her team and if she was isolated they would never need to worry about contacting her.

I have not looked closely at mockingjaye and don't see what the links to bvoigt and Saporerint are supposed to be, but I have thought her play was in line with what I remember from her as town, and I have agreed with many of her thoughts, like the one about Starbuck above.
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 2332, Jal wrote:Lyanna, your vote on Benmage is a punch-in-the gut reminder of your questioning of Snowstorm for voting, and keeping a vote on town read Benmage, especially when you say you have good feelings about him yet your keep your vote on. I don't like it. What did you get out of your questioning of Benmage?

Why did you feel the need to comment on why MoI was killed?

Oh do I get to be your Edd for the day? Totally looking forward to that :roll:

This to me looks like you are once again, being aggressive and questioning for the sake of looking busy. If you would have read what I wrote, you would know the answer to both of your questions. Since I obviously put him in my list of feeling relatively good about AFTER our conversation, my questioning helped my relatively good feelings. Also, here:

lyanna wrote:I only voted for you to see what your reaction would be though and see if your reaction would help me with my read on you. I'm going to leave it while I'm out though because it looks pretty there.

How does that not tell you why I voted for him? Reeeeallllllyyyyy couldn't care less if you don't like it. I didn't unvote because I forgot it was there, and now I'm going to leave it there a little while longer because it still looks pretty there and because you're stretching and "don't like it". Since I clearly said it was a reaction vote, that I would remove when I got back home, there is no way no how anyone could think that's a serious vote. If you wanted to know why it was still there, even though I've only posted once since, you could have just asked. What seems odd to me is your melodramatic "O la, punch in the gut reminder" :faint: Which is clearly designed to paint something other than what it actually is. Also, if you want to compare it to the punch in the gut to what I said to SnowStorm, you should probably make sure you're being accurate.

Lyanna to SnowStorm wrote:Hmm...this is the only post you have made today and I don't like your response. I didn't pick up on this only for you keeping your vote on Ben. I've done a similar thing a ton of times. I've voted someone and decided they're town but not unvoted them. I don't think it's inherently scummy, but when I've done it I've usually made an announcement that that is what I have done and that I will move it when I decide who it's going to go onto if I for whatever reason don't unvote...

So how is that a punch in the gut. I clearly said to SnowStorm that I wasn't questioning him only about that, especially considering it's something that I do from time to time. My picking up on that with SnowStorm was in addition to other things I found suspicious about him, which I told him about in that post, and my entire conversation with him was designed to get a read on him.

So, what is it that you don't like about the vote still being there when I made it completely clear that I would remove it? (Sure, I meant to do it last night, but didn't come back to the game and only made a quick post on a break today.)

And since you wanted to know what I got out of questioning Benmage, I'd like for you to tell me what do you think you'd get out of questioning me about this and scolding me for my bad memory? Am I scum for forgetting to remove a vote I made clear was only a reaction vote in the first place? Why are you concerned about what I got out of my interaction with Benmage?
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Tyene Sand (Tierce)
Magua
Regfan
Benmage
Mastermind of Sin
Feysal
Pandora (Shadoweh/Quilford)
Scumhunter
BBmolla

vs

Minimum (Mina/CES)
Lyanna Stark (Tammy)
4nxi3ty
kortul
Zdenek
Feysal
Jal
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

minimum is town even though the anxiety vote is built on terrible
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

tammy is town, yeah
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

4nxiety can die the death but I love that kid so much that i can't let him die it quite yet
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

kortul is scum as fuck, sure
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

probably not stannis?
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

no, no, probably stannis
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

zdenek is town
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

feysal is stannis scum.
surprising.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

jal is town
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

so, feysal, since we're gonna lynch you and you're gonna flip scum, I want you to put all your might into finding one non-Stannis aligned buddy scumbag that is not Scumhunter. And then we will almost have the whole Aegon team and that would be seriously awesome. just don't waste the ability to talk, please.

Vote: Feysal
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:16 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 2331, Jal wrote:What do you consider of her writing to be a deliberate narrow focus? I'm not seeing it, even if you include MockingJaye's posts.

Um, I'm just talking about mockinjaye and she admitted to having a narrow focus at least twice? The question is purely one of interpreting it correctly (i.e. realizing that this is totes a scum tell for relatively inexperienced scum in a multiball scenario.)

In post 2331, Jal wrote:Feysal hasn't done much of anything beyond the first half of D1. He isn't obviously townie or scummy. Scum have also obviously been shooting for either PRs or major town reads. How do you think his alignment will become obvious overtime as the town whittles down leaving the scummy towns/nulls behind? At least enough that he is definitely worth keeping?

It's happened every time I've played with him previously? And he'll probably do his best to scumhunt the opposing faction if he's scum so keeping him alive wouldn't be that in that case.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:19 am

Post by Minimum »

(Scumhunter is basically right about Starbuck too.)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Regfan »

Nacho, can you explain the X list vs Y list alongside with why 4nxiety shouldn't die today other than 'personal feelings towards him' and explain Feysal-Stannis scum because I don't see it. At all. At the same time explain Kortul is not Stannis, no, no he is Stannis for me too.

Scumhunter, if you're actually going to put effort into the game, read it all. Please. Things to focus more on though are flipped scums ISO, MockingJaye and MoS as well as Feysal and Kortul since I'm curious what read you have on those two as well. And in all the games we've hydra'ed the only reason you weren't active was there wasn't need to, I was doing the posting and conversing with you on AIM, playing individually is a different story, you never lurkalurked and were lazy in games we played separately while I was alive as town with you as town too. And Starbuck isn't 'new' by any means.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”