Whose Tit is Tat? (Mirco 24) : Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

Alright, here's my catchup post. I'm writing as I go, so what reads I have early on may not exactly be what my reads are in the end.

It's in a spoiler tag because it's by far the longest post in the thread.

---

Spoiler:
Maestro's posts at the top of page 2 are giving me some weird vibes. Nothing but fluff. Especially this one.

frog's #35: Eh? Why does Fancy-Pant's vote brush you the wrong way? I found it pure null.

This entire conversation about RVS is ridiculous. I'm getting a lot of null vibes from this entire thing.

More fluff on page 3. Getting more of a bad vibe on Maestro since he's spearheading most of it.

Speaking of which, Maestro: #50: What was the point of this post, exactly? From the way the conversation went, you basically removed any point of this original post. Fake scumhunting.

frog's #58: You're implying that his half-serious RVS vote is scummy, but I really don't see it. Color me very unconvinced by this reasoning.

N's #65: That policy lynch section of his post is very bad. It's not only a huge stretch, but it's fake scumhunting.

Maestro's #68: Placing suspicion on Fancy-Pants while trying to seem like he's not placing suspicion on him. I'm starting to get a solid read on Maestro.

frog's #72: That's a weird stance to take in a game that relies on town getting the other town to vote who they think is scummy.

Pieceofpecanpie's post at the end of page 3 has a point, but I don't think that makes NumberQ particularly scummy.

ShadedMelee's #78: Don't like this post either. I'll wait to see what he comes out with next, but I'm getting a scummy vibe here.

frog jumps on NumberQ for what Pecanpie pointed out. Not liking how he suddenly dropped Fancy-Pants for this. Looks opportunistic to me.

ShadedMelee's #87: So who's scum?

pieceofpecanpie's #88: Same question here. Who's scum? You have your vote on Maestro, but you're going on about NumberQ and placing suspicion on him without backing it up with your vote. Why is Maestro a better choice than NumberQ right now?

I don't understand the point of #93-#97.

I agree with this. The entire NumberQ confusion topic is awful.

pieceofpecanpie's #99: Based on how you worded this post, I'm finding it hard to believe it's genuine as you're still holding your vote on Maestro.

pieceofpecanpie's #100: I really don't like this post. I'm starting to get the feeling this guy is scum who is waiting to see where the waters roll before placing a vote.

N's #102: Oh dear god, not
another
null tangent.

pieceofpecanpie's #108: Eh. I reread the situation behind AI's vote and unvote because of this post. I do agree that AI doesn't appear town, but for a completely different reason. His point on AI not unvoting because he was being questioned is terrible. My predecesor cited the questioning as a reason, so him stating it wasn't is null. The second half is not much better. That vote would have had more effect if you had put it down at #100.

That said, the timing of both AI's vote and unvote is pretty bad, and the lack of any scumhunting is bad as well.

Speaking of which. AI: Who's scum?

Agent_Ireland's #110: Hm. Getting dejavu here... Who's scum?

Agent_Ireland's #120: Huge alarm bells. Only scum are worried about how their votes will be seen as. Town are more interested in scumhunting. You are not scumhunting, and you are worried about how your votes will be seen as.

Bad vibes from N's response. Actually, looking at his ISO from here, he's relying mostly on meta, most of his posts are irrelevant to anything, and he's barely scumhunting.

Is
anyone
scumhunting?

Agent_Ireland's #125: ...thanks. Who's scum?

#135 is scum. AI needs rope.

N's #145: ...What is this? Bad vibes.

Oh dear god this conversation between AI and N needs to end. I'm not liking anything from either side of this.

Psyche's entrance case looks town to me. I'm starting to feel better about the slot.

Fancy-Pant's #159: I seriously don't understand why there's so much talk about pressuring AI, yet everyone's being this careful about it.

Psyche said it best. This unvoting business is doing nobody any favors. If you're going to unvote, at least do some scumhunting while you do so. Talking about how someone's scummy yet unvoting them in the same post is simply bad.

More fluff. #170 by Fancy-Pants is giving me bad vibes. More pushing of suspicion on the easy target.

I'm getting conflicting vibes by Agent_Ireland now. I don't think he should be out of the woods yet, but there's other people we should be targetting right now. The information from keeping pressure on AI is minimal at best now.

AI's self vote: This guy's town. He has to be gone before lylo, but town.

Every time someone after this point makes a post that is only about Agent_Ireland, they get scumpoints. Period.

Psyche's #183: Huh? I don't understand the reasoning by the second line. I don't believe this is true even in normal games, but it looks like a big stretch for a
back-up
role.

FOS frog for post#191. You should scumhunt instead of using ad hominem attack. I'm not counting the FoS since it's both weak and not followed with a vote.

frog's #198: More fake scumhunting.

N's #207: Emotional outburst and no scumhunting. Your second point is valid, but you're still doing nothing productive.

#209: You're town, but you seriously need to start doing something. This explanation is terrible and constantly repeating it is a needless distraction.

I'm not 100% convinced by Klick's JK-as-cop reasoning. That only works assuming a kill. I also disagree that the JK claims. He should only ever claim if one of his confirmed innocents are about to die. Nothing is confirmed in any circumstance on nights there isn't a kill.

Fancy-Pants' #231: Number 1 -- YES. Votes are the town's entire tool for catching scum during the day. Not using it when you have scumreads is an extreme waste.

frog's #236: Actually, he technically did claim a scum role.

These cases are frustrating. N's case against frog in #237 has some merit, but the way he describes it is awful.

frog's reasoning for his suspicion of N's #169 is really bad. That logic falls apart when you factor in that he was one of the two votes, and the situation was greatly different between the two posts.

frog is most likely scum here.

I'll have to look at the last two pages again. Once I do that, I'll put up my consolidated reads and possibly a vote.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

N's case:

1. Yes, this is scummy, but not for the reason you give.
2. Same as above.
3. This entire conversation was null.
4. I've already stated the reason I found that post scummy. This was part of it.
5. This is just nitpicking.

N's attitude is null. The way he structured his argument is bad, but frog overall is more scummy.

I disagree that N was OMGUSing. I don't believe anyone was OMGUSing here.

I'm not going to read the rest of this short debate. It's mostly arguing about N's version, which I've already said was wrong.

pieceofpecanpie gets scumpoints for #243. He's looking for an easy wagon again.

Psyche: No one's going to counterclaim because AI is town.

Maestro: Reasons for frogscum. Stating you like where your vote is at doesn't cut it.

Both the frog and N wagons are so painfully null that I can't read any of it.

Ignoring both their votes on each other, I see Maestro's frog vote (which was there since RVS), AI's weak vote, and Fancy-Pant's N vote-

MOD: Fancy-Pants is not voting N anymore.

Alright, reads. Going down the list.

frog - Biggest scumread.
pieceofpecanpie - Second-biggest scumread. Doing nothing but coasting, and his cases are universally weak.
Agent_Ireland - Town.
N - Overzealous, null side of scum. Some of the things he did gave me terrible vibes, but there's enough going for him that I'm putting him on the backburner for a while.
Maestro - Null.
Fancy-Pants - I'm willing to see newer town here, although I'd really like it if he would start scumhunting.
Klick - Getting more of a town vibe here, but I can't be sure until he starts scumhunting.
Psyche - Except for AI, he's my biggest townread.

SCUM
frog
pieceofpecanpie

N
Maestro

Fancy-Pants
Klick
Psyche
Agent_Ireland
TOWN

I'll refrain from voting frog for the moment. It would be L-1 and there's still more information we can get from today before the end.

VOTE: pieceofpecanpie

This guy is also a good wagon. I'll be very surprised if neither of them are scum.
Agent_Ireland
Agent_Ireland
Goon
Agent_Ireland
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Agent_Ireland »

ok, I disappeared for a while. I'll be catching up in the next day or two.
NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!
"I'm gonna be king of the pirates!" - Naruto Uzumaki (Bleach)
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

@Ankamius Eh, you can pick up that ball and run with it. Fresh perspective giving you something to work with? Tell me, does your point by point reads seem to not quite sync with your final reads on each player?
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Ankamius »

If there's anything in particular, tell me. Just keep in mind that these are mostly relative, and I've taken much less stock in the lack of scumhunting than I usually would since virtually every slot has done it this game.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Klick »

Hello, Ank. I'm kondi2424. Do you remember me?

Starting on this soon.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

Hi.

Anyone?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:21 am

Post by N »

So I take it you're not counterclaiming? I'm not going to quote your post, but you seem to put a lot of stock into "fake scumhunting" - I think you accused everybody of it at one stage or another. I don't know why you think every post has to contain scumhunting, but your over-reliance on that as a scum-tell is disconcerting.

I know it was a replace-in post and by the end of making one of them you can be exhausted, but you seemed to say "everything is null! both frog and N are null!" and then two paragraphs later you say "frog is my strongest scum-read". I see what pecanpie means about lack of consistency.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

Actually, the only people I've said were fake scumhunting were you, frog, and Maestro. You're getting that mixed up with lack of
any
scumhunting.

---

Tell me where I state both you and frog are null. If you're talking about this:

Both the frog and N wagons are so painfully null that I can't read any of it.

I use wagons as a basis for where to put my vote, and I could not find anything particularly town or scum about them.
Last edited by Guy_Named_Riggs on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

MOD: Can you fix the above quote tag, please?
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:14 am

Post by frog »

Well, since you seem to be set on lynching me, I'd best tell you why that's a bad idea.
I'm the Town Jailkeeper.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Klick »

WHAT THE FUCK

YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN DANGER OF BEING LYNCHED YET

NOW WE ONLY HAVE ONE POSSIBLE PSEUDO-COP RESULT USABLE
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Klick »

If there's a CC, don't claim.

We're going to choose semi-democratically who frog should jailkeep tonight. If there's another Jailkeeper out there, they should jailkeep AI.

This way, if AI dies or claims to have a result tomorrow, we know frog is the Jailkeeper. If AI is alive and claims to have no result, we know frog is scum and can lynch him, leaving the real Jailkeeper hidden.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Klick »

I repeat:

IF YOU ARE THE REAL JAILKEEPER AND YOU ARE NOT FROG, YOU SHOULD JAILKEEP AI TONIGHT.

Actually, frog, jailkeep someone completely randomly that's not AI. No bias or anything, completely random. Just make sure it's NOT AI. Understood?
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:06 am

Post by frog »

Yes, of course.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Maestro »

.....frog.....why?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Psyche »

A great start.
You can't step in the same river twice.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Klick »

I know, right?

I'm assuming no one has problems with my plan?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Maestro »

No problems from me, no CC from me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Ankamius »

Maestro: Who is scum?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 287, Klick wrote:If there's a CC, don't claim.

We're going to choose semi-democratically who frog should jailkeep tonight. If there's another Jailkeeper out there, they should jailkeep AI.

This way, if AI dies or claims to have a result tomorrow, we know frog is the Jailkeeper. If AI is alive and claims to have no result, we know frog is scum and can lynch him, leaving the real Jailkeeper hidden.

This is wrong. AI has no power unless we kill the role-cop today.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Maestro »

Well if everyone's posted since his claim I doubt it's frog.
Looking at N but I have bad reads this game <- main reason I haven't been posting much...
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Klick »

Oh, good point. :P

Oh well. frog screwed up worse than I thought he did.

I still don't think there should be any CCs.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:25 am

Post by Klick »

These people are town:

Me
AI
frog
Maestro

I'm finding the rest right now.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Klick »

In post 64, frog wrote:
In post 62, Agent_Ireland wrote:Salamance20

I'm actually not his alt :) I like this avatar, though for simplicity's sake I'll change it.

WOAH I REMEMBER SEEING YOU NOW

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”