Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 am

Post by Shinori »

Elieson, you vanished, only came back when you were pressured and have only come back to try and apply pressure to me it seems, you are nowhere near as active as you were early game, Why is that? And I also took that previous statement back and also that was stated a pretty long time ago.

You say I'm anti-town and scum, yet a bit ago you didn't seem to think I was obv scum, what changed your mind? The fact that everyone else was fine with lynching me? Seems to me like early game you were being crazy and scummy and got called out on it. Afterwards you drastically dropped in activity and have been fading into the background, sheeping behind other players and only making easy decisions. You are not playing the Town Elie I know. Seems like you're tunneling me.

I still think you are the best lynch target. And the mcstab scumhunting was a long time ago when i first said mcstab was scum, quoted his stuff and everything and I asked EVERYONE how that player could be town, then everyone chose to ignore me. You can't ignore me when I scum hunt and then be pissed when I don't scum hunt. Shit doesn't fly like that and it annoys me that that is what happened. The scum hunting I have done in this game has been overlooked and ignored by most players saying I'm just a bad worthless town player or people saying I'm scum, or just completely ignored by people saying I'm tunneling.

EVERYONE was saying Elieson looked scummy early game, and no one seems to care about the fact that he changed his attitude? Someone said that if he was scum, his scum buddies would be yelling at him telling him to stop, maybe that happened, because otherwise he would have kept playing how he had been, playing scummy and aggresive, yet he changed, I want an explanation for that.

Like seriously, I say lynch elieson. Kill it with fire. I'm leaving my vote here.

Die.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 am

Post by theomoaner »

In post 722, Eleison wrote:Maybe someone else can point out to me where this scumhunting from Shinori is?

If it is hidden among his constant self-defense posts, like the other generico logic posts he claims to be making, then I'm not impressed.

How about his using meta as a "firm" basis for half of his arguments? Or mcstab subbing as his other?

His hammer on Mollie did happen, and whether that in itself is scummy or not, a quick iso shows OMGUS from him directed at Mollie for voting him, and Shinori jumping down her throat for posting her top 3 was bigger than expected.

If he was alone in all this I'd be voting for him. IMHO he's done nothing in this game so far because he's been tunneling you, and to a (slightly) lesser extent the same can be said of you against him.

Your first two sentences apply equally to Telo, the next to Jun and Thurhame/Numbers. That is all that these three have done, Shinori has at least been attempting to make a case against you and/or the Mcstab/Buldermar slot.

I think you are so far into a tunnel now that even if Shinori came up with Smashey's gay sea otter case that revealed all team scum you would still want him lynched.

This is one reason why I asked that someone other than you presented a summary of the Shinori case.
All hail Eris, All hail discordia.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:58 am

Post by NJAC »

Ok, I've already read (though I kinda skimmed a bit: this game is a little hard to read) and I'm sharing with you some thoughts the way they're coming now. Please tell me if I'm missing something:

With regards to Shinori and his wagon: I see Shinori is incredibly antitown and makes no effort to avoid being lynched. I don't know if this is enough to lynch him but I can understand why he's got all those votes. The problem is his case is not as strong as I expected, so I'm not leaning to join that wagon, what means I'm not sure he's scummy for those reasons.

I think Mollie had to stop posting that much, if I'm not wrong she posted in every single page, and she raised a lot of noise (like she said herself) around her. She was a perfect scapegoat, and I think there was at least one scum on her wagon.

I need to make several ISO's, so more incoming, but with the last posts I'm watching Eleison :igmeou:
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

Thank you for actually giving a damn.

Unvote, Vote: Elesion
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:03 am

Post by NJAC »

Oh well, I see Shinori is making an interesting case so I retire that part of: "...makes no effort to avoid being lynched". Meanwhile I read those ISO's I'll cast my vote on Eleison:

VOTE: Eleison
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

Er.

Not sure which one requires more death.

The one that I totally forgot that totally just voted right after I did

or

the one that shinori is suggesting

then again...
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Shinori »

Going to sleep because I'm super tired now. =X

I also think anyone who wasn't voting me/wasn't gonna hammer me is most likely town, because scum would have hammered me with the excuse of policy lynch/scummy behavior, which means scum could most likely be found in just the people voting for me.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:37 am

Post by NJAC »

@Hiraki.

If you're talking about me I hit submit at the very same time with you, because no preview was shown to me. And, do you want Eleison lycnhed or not, and if so what's the main reason?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

You just happened to be talking about Elesion as Shinori was talking about him.

Coincidence or lazyness?

Maybe scuminess.

Point's that you're on my radar now. numero dos.
Eleison
Eleison
Townie
Eleison
Townie
Townie

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Eleison »

Hi shino.

If you forget, I had (albeit shortlived) cases on Telo and Numbers, as well as Mollie.

Also, Shinori's logic of "Elieson is acting different than how I know him to act" STILL CONTINUES.

Shino, to answer you're question, I'm essentially a single dad of 2, got my home internet back setup on Thursday, and I've been working a bunch of extra hours due to medical crisis at one job. Not to mention that we just began Day2, where all of jack shit has happened other than your accumulating votes. More subbing (not really that paramount), and not much else. You can't say ink the one who built a wagon on you all by myself, because obv other people think you are scummy, since you got to L-1 pretty quickly.

Also, look who showed up when I called him out.

I think this game has fallen to users only reappearing from their hidey holes upon receiving attention, (which I totally had a ton of, amirite ppl?), or waiting for something to happen.

And honestly Shinori, if your case on McStab was strong as you say it was, then you are just throwing your arms in a tantrum when you say no one listened to you.

I'd still.like to hear why my tunnelling on antitown turned obvscum is a bad thing.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 703, 10506670 wrote:Welcome back guys, and believe in the lord.

I'm honestly not finding Shinori scum. Buldermar, he did not answer your questions and still has not answered them, but when I looked for the "questions" you were referencing, this is what I came up with:

I'd like a list of your current reasons for voting me so that I can respond to them.

Let's put this in context. Shinori voted McStab previously. He gives a huge list of quotes and implies that they convict McStab as scum. Then buldermar replaces McStab, and Shinori's vote ends up on him instead. Shinori has already listed his reasons for voting buldermar (previously mcstab), which, though not very convincing to me, are still reasons.

And honestly, what did you look toward getting out of the question? There wasn't really much to respond to - it was all McStab stuff. There's virtually no point in trying to justify someone else's actions.

The hammering thing looks incredibly stupid. Shinori forgetting that he is hammering reads to me as a careless and ridiculous mistake - a slight scumtell. The die thing has no meaning for me though - I've seen multiple usages of the word die well before the hammer, even in the context of the rest of his post.

Overall, I do not agree with the overwhelmingly scum assessment of Shinori. I do agree with rubik's assessment of him as useless.

People voting for Shinori that sound plausible: Maenara, Rubik, partially Eleison, Smash

People who I think need to stop taking drugs: Buldermar

Expect more in approximately 6 hours.

Wait a moment:

Because he's lurking scum?

I hope that was a joke. Or maybe it's because I started posting right after you mentioned this. But of course you didn't know I would do this previously, unless you were a psychic, which would imply that you already know everyone's alignments and you're just screwing with us.

I think it is particularly scummy that he is ignoring my questions altogether. For instance, if he provided me with the reasons you just gave, I'd look at things differently.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 am

Post by Hiraki »

Because you're doing just about the equivalent of Shinori and attacking him for that same basis. At least Shinori is admitting what he's doing. You just admitted it now.

Tad bit late, mate.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Maenara »

How does Eleison/NJAC/Unknown sound?

Shinori seems pretty cleared town by now. Thanks for deciding to become useful.

UNVOTE: Shinori

VOTE: Eleison

Yep yep. Early game was terrible, he's trying to fly under the radar after discussing it with his scumbuddies. He needs to die, so sayeth the Lord Bandwagon.
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:17 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

shinori (5): eleison, combinatorialEnigma, buldermar, smashbard, 10506670
eleison (4): shinori, hiraki, NJAC, maenara
combinatorialEnigma (2): Telo, jun

not voting (3): evilpacman, dividizzle, theomoaner

With 14 players it is 8 to lynch (7 to no lynch)

Deadline is on the 13th of october
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Eleison
Eleison
Townie
Eleison
Townie
Townie

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Eleison »

Bouncing back to Theo, no one bothered to stand up and explain a case that I summarized in my first day2 post.

In post 737, Maenara wrote:
Yep yep. Early game was terrible, he's trying to fly under the radar

Breaking earlygame sluggishness is hard fir most. Early game was terrible for most. Mollie was certainly no exception, but she got lynched over it, and we were apparently wrong. If all scummy ppl were decided as scum simply due to early game, then scum.would outnumber town by the end of Day 1.

And I'm not trying to fly under the radar. I really would rather be in the spotlight, as I demonstrated in Early Day1. If I was, would I be pushing this hard for a lynch that to me, has been building in validity since midDay1? Someone who has coasted through the entire game would be more easy to read as flying under the radar. And since most coasters have since subbed out, that leaves Shinori.

I am confident that I found scum, and have been for a while. I'll need more than a post from my #1 suspect that is challenging my meta to be convinced otherwise.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Smashbard »

Elieson is town, folks. All shinori has done to defend himself is continue his day 1 tunneling of Elieson. If hes not scum, hes a lyncher. If we're lynching based on meta, Pacman slot needs to go.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 am

Post by NJAC »

What exactly makes you think Eleison is town?
dividizzle
dividizzle
Goon
dividizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 am

Post by dividizzle »

I'm sorry guys, I'm still around. No excuses for not posting even though those silly arguments did dissuade me. I just caught up on the last 3 pages so it's slightly time delayed given that it seems the shinori wagon is fading slightly but what scared me the most about that wagon was how quickly it arose. someone mentioned earlier that there were sheep on it and I agree with that but it seemed to have a lot of momentum especially considering that the mollie wagon ended up lynching town. I do want to look at voting and I PROMISE I will post about it tonight even if it seems to be nothing after looking at it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pacman isn't dying. Eleison and NJAC need to die.
combinatorialEnigma
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:15 am

Post by combinatorialEnigma »

After catching up on this, I can't decide whether Shinori or Eleison is scummier.

Unvote
for now.
"Pro-town - the new anti-town behavior." ~buldermar
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Smashbard »

See,. I'm about two posts away from finishing what I started at the start of this day. The clue will change the face of this game. So i suggest you rethink an Elie lynch.
Eleison
Eleison
Townie
Eleison
Townie
Townie

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Eleison »

Are you magically off of Shinori now for good? Your jump looks unexpected and unclarified tbh.
Eleison
Eleison
Townie
Eleison
Townie
Townie

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Eleison »

Referring to Hiraki in the above post
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Smashbard »

Or you know, we could lynch Jun. Since everyone seems convinced hes at least in some kind of scum pile. I already stated my shinori case. He hammered to dodge questions. And then pretended to not know it was a hammer. Scumslip city.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Smashbard »

Now the real fun begins.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”