Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 2637, kortul wrote:While reassessing Feysal i noticed something.

In post 1191, Feysal wrote:
In post 1172, StefanB wrote:
Feysal:
Since you didn't answer it,
who do you want to shoot?
Starbuck.
No question. She is my strongest scum read, and even if she somehow were town, she richly deserves having her head stuck on a pike for doing nothing all day.
5 hours later Saporeint jumped off Feysal choose wagon (in 1204), making Feysal and greenknight wagons equal. Some time later, in 1231, bvoigt asked "You seem to be one of the few people, if not the only person, to suspect Starbuck. What makes shooting her a better idea than shooting someone who you have a weaker scumread on, but also is more of a consensus choice as scum?"

I got a feeling that bvoigt was worried, because he repeated the question soon enough:
In post 1292, bvoigt wrote:@Feysal: Can you respond to my question, please?
Without getting an answer, in 1436 he decided to switch from Feysal to DCL and secure the choose.

This concerted effort to make sure that Feysal won't be choosen once he said that he will shoot Starbuck increased my suspicions on Starbuck of being Aegon aligned scum.

This is definitely something to think about. Regfan can read timeater I believe so hopefully this will be cleared up soon.
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 2645, Minimum wrote:I think the only right course of action here is to just lynch the slot (and anyone who thinks this isn't a scum tell for Pine is pretty naïve.)

I had a leaning scum read on jal, but this is not a reliable scum tell for pine though I will say its odd he replaced in if he wasn't going to have time, and that shoot I forgot to bookmark is a pretty reliable scum tell anyway, but replacing out isn't a scum tell. I've been in three games where pine replaced out and two were town where one was scum.
Winter is Coming

Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

In post 2648, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2600, Mastermind of Sin wrote:First I try to put some effort into this game with what little time I have (there's a reason I'm only in one game right now), and immediately you come after me for not putting MORE effort into the game. And then I have to spend the rest of my time explaining to your fucking retarded brain why I'm not doing MORE to scumhunt, when YOU are the exact reason I don't have time to do MORE. So seriously, fuck off and get off your goddamn high horse.

I'm done with you and your bitch ass.

Mod: Replace me

MoS pulled this spazz (albeit over something differrent, I think) and replace out move as scum in Consulmaker III. That game was lost to the crash, but there's some over lap between that game and this one, so someone might be able to remember it better than me.

Was that the game where he replaced out after fighting with grey ice? He mentioned that one in GvE. I was taking the replace out from the fight as a bit of a town tell, actually.
Winter is Coming

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 4, Votecount 14

4nx3ty (1) - Regfan
Pine (2) - 4nxi3ty, Minimum
BBmolla (1) - Benmage
Timeater (3) - Magua, Feysal, kortul
Magua (1) - Timeater
Feysal (6) - Plums Yo Mamma, BBmolla, Pandora, Zdenek, Lyanna Stark, AurorosVox

Mastermind of Sin (1) - Tyene Sand

Not Voting (2):
Shinori, Pine

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline
: 9th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-09 14:30:47)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:31 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 2651, Lyanna Stark wrote:I had a leaning scum read on jal, but this is not a reliable scum tell for pine though I will say its odd he replaced in if he wasn't going to have time, and that shoot I forgot to bookmark is a pretty reliable scum tell anyway, but replacing out isn't a scum tell. I've been in three games where pine replaced out and two were town where one was scum.

A sample size of 3 is irrelevant (and 1 out of 3 is just average anyway, so it's not a real sign it's not). Pine dislikes and lurks as scum.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:32 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2648, Zdenek wrote:Why?

timeater's vt claim, then pr sofclaim, then realizing he can't cause predecessor claimed vt gave off town vibes.
He didn't seem worried at all during that progression.

Avox joining the biggest wagon without reading the game is making me twinge a little.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Minimum »

Fairly sure the "ace up my sleeve" was supposed to refer to being Jaime Lannister and wasn't a PR softclaim.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 2655, 4nxi3ty wrote:Avox joining the biggest wagon without reading the game is making me twinge a little.

Were you only going to comment on the Feysal wagon once to get townpoints from Regfan, or did you acually want to talk things out? Because I am not only here and willing, I am
eager

In post 2656, Minimum wrote:Fairly sure the "ace up my sleeve" was supposed to refer to being Jaime Lannister and wasn't a PR softclaim.

go be useless somewhere else
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Thor665 replaces Pine
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:44 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2656, Minimum wrote:Fairly sure the "ace up my sleeve" was supposed to refer to being Jaime Lannister and wasn't a PR softclaim.

I guess it could reference just the name; I wouldn't see a nameclaim as an ace. Regardless of what it refers to, it gave off town vibes.
In post 2657, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:
Were you only going to comment on the Feysal wagon once to get townpoints from Regfan, or did you acually want to talk things out? Because I am not only here and willing, I am
eager
hmm? not really down for the wifom game you are playing. You seem hellbent on a feysal lynch, and letting other scumreads fall by the wayside?
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:31 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

THORRRRRRR <3

4nxi3ty wrote:hmm? not really down for the wifom game you are playing. You seem hellbent on a feysal lynch, and letting other scumreads fall by the wayside?

Don't know what WIFOM game you are talking about, which sort of concerns me because I usually do that shit on purpose. And yes I am hellbent on a Feysal lynch because the Feysal lynch is the best thing since crack cocaine. No scumreads are falling to the wayside, though. They just aren't being discussed as much because this is a pretty strong playerlist and tons of people have their own vanity wagons so I feel like bringing up other possibilities is useless since I
probably
won't die tonight and the second I say another name the game becomes the compromise game, and I don't want to play that. If you disagree for good reasons, that's why I'm opening up this discussion in the first place.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 am

Post by Regfan »

Will put in a big chunk of time to doing everything tomorrow, 3am isn't the time when my minds in the right mindset to do it. Just as a meta note though I remember Feysal having a narrow focus in majority of his town games so don't think that is a point towards him being scum at all. It's certainly frustrating and annoying that he doesn't fully branch out but it's not a scum-tell for him.

In post 2622, 4nxi3ty wrote:that was one post, I have sixteen other posts. I have taken a stance on MoS, Jal, and several others. and that still doens't jusity "agreeing I have a point about feysal" yet implying I "haven't contributed to the game" in the same post.

Majority of your posts contain little to discuss deeply about and the greyscalling conversation lasted more than one post. Your stance on Jal/reasoning behind it is something I've already gone into and the 'Think MoS is town because VCA doesnt' push on anyone' is relatively illogical since scums aim isn't as much to push on someone in a 28 player game but moreso to avoid the lynch themselves and faking contributions and efforts via something like a VCA does that.

In post 2648, Zdenek wrote:Why the hell did you ask him this and feed him a possible response?

It was partially a trap. I was kind of hoping his answer would be 'yes I've been reading along' and then I could follow it up with instantly asking him a bunch of questions that he'd only know the answer to if he'd been reading the game.

PEdit: Nacho, I know you're super super for this Feysal lynch but I dowant your order for alternate lynches.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Magua »

Mastermind of Sin's replace out is either a towntell or a nulltell, but is certainly not a scumtell. I was reading it as a towntell (replace out due to actual anger at being misrepresented). Adjusting slightly after Zdenek saying he did this as scum in Consulmaker III, but I'm still not seeing it as a scumtell -- I'm seeing it as something that MoS does as an emotional response, making it a nulltell.

My vote on Scumhunter was a pressure vote, and he failed it (the only reaction was his OMGUS vote on me). I share with Scumhunter an aversion to reading games that I replace into, but I can pick up from where I replaced in without problem. So can Scumhunter. And he utterly failed to do that here.

More to the point, meta-wise, I expect Scumhunter-town would've started trolling for reactions, pushing a case on Regfan or I for the lulz.

Continue to have a scumread on this slot. Timeater replacing hasn't really changed anything. Immediate claim in first post just screams of having ISOd his predecessor, but then he denies having done that.

Tierce wrote:Stop looking at the attitude and look at the alignment. It doesn't make sense as scum.

It's more the complete lack of attachment at all.

Plum's is the only thing that I've really read from the Plums Yo Mamma slot that I actually agree with. I really don't like pretty much everything else that comes out of that slot.

Oh, no, I am gaining a townread on 4nxiety, so I agree with Plum/Nacho on that one as well. But the amount of force going into the Feysal lynch from this slot seems out of nowhere. What really gets me is that a lot of the posting references Feysal's posts previously, like Plum+Nacho have done their homework, but then they have later posts (eg, the back and forth with Regfan) where something is pointed out to them that makes it look like their original posts were actually just skims.

Shinori wrote:I'm actually thinking I'd prefer a feysal lynch instead of a scumhunter lynch at the moment. I'm kind of okay with either of them though.

Eddard Stark wrote:Not Voting (2):
Shinori
, Pine

AurorusVox wrote:Cursory search of the thread shows scum have fakeclaims
Unvote: timeater
Vote: Feysal

Put this into context for me. The only people to have nameclaimed are timeater and Shinori. You say "scum have fakeclaims", but then unvote a person who claimed. There seems to be active dissonance between what you said and what you did.

Re: Pine, he doesn't like to play scum and it shows, but I've never seen him give up a slot just because it's scum (eg, his replace into a scumslot in AFFC. He was terrible, but he did it and didn't flake out). I read his replace out as alignment-null, and still have an overall townread of the slot from Jal.

Really, want timeater lynched. #1 super top pick.
Would settle for AurorusVox lynch.
Feysal lynch beats no lynch, but that's about it.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:32 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@Magua: someone said something about Staeg being helped out with a fakeclaim from the mod.
In post 2058, kortul wrote:Ok, if Staeg is scum, even though there was lot of time to prepare a fake claim with the help of mod

@kortul - if Timeaster had a fakeclaim, he wouldn't have fucked up his claim like he did.

@whoever complained that I voted Feysal since he was the biggest wagon, let me make it clear for you. I voted him because he is the biggest wagon.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 2661, Regfan wrote:PEdit: Nacho, I know you're super super for this Feysal lynch but I dowant your order for alternate lynches.

but i dontwant to give it.
would rather weigh my reads against plum's first.
would rather lynch Feysal who is scum.

In post 2662, Magua wrote:but then they have later posts (eg, the back and forth with Regfan) where something is pointed out to them that makes it look like their original posts were actually just skims.

Could you point out the pointing out for me?
In this hydra, Plum is the thorough one and I am the passionate one, so it's entirely possible that I have missed things here and there but I feel like I've done the Feysal thing enough to not miss much.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

for what it's worth, MoS's replace out did seem off.
I could totally see him replacing out because his little gambit didn't get him all of the townreads that he wanted, but I can see him getting frustrated because people attacked him right when he felt he did something fucking fantastic.
so that's where I am.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Benmage »

MoS is being officially replaced?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh nvm, AV replaced... nah I dont see that as a scum motivating move to benefit the slot??? Hellz no.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh snap I'll lynch Feysal.

unvote vote Feysal
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Greetings - I've got like three days till deadline and am a lazy reader to start with, much less for 100+ pages of bickering.

Who is scum and who should I sheep?
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Sheep me!

No don't. My reads suck this game.

Feysal is looking to be the lynch as pushed by plums yo mama (who has been godhanded and we will learn the alignment of tomorrow at end of day).

Feysal is pushing Starbuck (who became Scumhunter but is now timeater)

Also up is mockinjaye (who is now anxiety)

Who did you replace? If pine then a couple of people are pushing you.
Winter is Coming

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Don't much matter if people are pushing me, I'll be obv. town in everyone's minds soon enough.

Which of the wagons you mentioned do you like and which do you hate?
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Meh, I'm ambivalent on all of them. None of them are on my town reads or feeling relatively good about reads, so I'm meh and would lynch any of these.

Starbuck/Scumhunter/wagon has some good points against it and I was originally on that for scumhunters lolplay. But timeater is here now so hopefully that slot will become readable soon.

Feysal is mainly being pushed hard by plum mamma and has some really good points, though some do add up to playstle. However his play doesn't sit very well. Plum was right on day one and I didn't listen so I'm inclined to listen now in absence of decent reads myself.

Mockinjaye/anxiety is the one I like the least. They fit on paper with both teams really well, but there's something on a gut level that doesn't feel right for them bing scum. That and anxiety's play doesn't seem like scum to me, but regfan thinks its still scummy.

Yep, those are my useless reads...the only less useless people you'll find this game are those who are lurking and barely contributing.
Winter is Coming

Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 2669, Thor665 wrote:Greetings - I've got like three days till deadline and am a lazy reader to start with, much less for 100+ pages of bickering.

Who is scum and who should I sheep?

feysal is scum and you should sheep zdenek
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Fair enough.

Vote: Feysal

Let's speed lynch him too, just for yucks.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”