Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2796, Timeater wrote:There are at least 2-3 scum on the Thor wagon

Guaranteed

Who?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 2780, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 2698, Timeater wrote:should I hammer feysal???

Timeater shows readiness to lynch Feysal
In post 2756, Lyanna Stark wrote:Hey, Tim, stop sucking up to Thor whose wagon has very little chance of going though anyway, and read through feysal whose wagon does actually have a chance.

errdeerpah

My mistake. I thought you well telling him off for pushing thor. You're telling him off for buddying thor?
But that brings a whole new question. Why should he stop sucking up to thor if his wagon has little chance of going through? Do you mean, "stop defending him, he isn't likely to get lynched anyway"?
If so, why the heckles are you voting him (thor)?

because she's maf
watch for the eggshells
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2800, Benmage wrote:

Guaranteed

Who?

Ben, stop copying me to try to look town.

Also, are you in this game? I feel like you barely exist - what's your current take on...anything?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 4, Votecount 19

Thor665 (5) - 4nxi3ty, Minimum, Zdenek, Tyene Sand, Lyanna Stark
Timeater (4) - Magua, Feysal, kortul, Regfan
Feysal (6) - Plums Yo Mamma, BBmolla, Pandora, Benmage, AuororusVox, Timeater

Zdenek (1) - Thor665

Not Voting (1):
Shinori

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline
: 9th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-09 14:30:47)
kortul is V/la
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2802, Thor665 wrote:

Guaranteed

Who?

Ben, stop copying me
to try to look town.

Also, are you in this game? I feel like you barely exist - what's your current take on...anything?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Timmy wanna make
sweet sweet love
a voting alliance? We seem to be mostly on a level and I'm certain you're town, plus when I haven't read I can just sheep you. Coo'?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Timeater »

Guaranteed

Who?

dunno but feel pretty strongly about Lyana. minimum definitely reads scum. Zdenek not so sure about. Tierce hasnt done anything lately but her votes speak louder than words (same with Tammy; also btw tammy I read you correctly in that one game we played together, how about you dont blatantly lie again thats a scumtell thanks.) Also I'd go as far to say there are at least 2 scum voting me right now as well.

The opportunistic way that wagon sprung up as a counter to my own (im obvtown as heck and everyone knows it) and feysals (probably maf, i'm liking how reg put on the breaks to that one, makes me want to push harder). Basically people were playing off the Zdenek v Thor encounter fueled by my own tunneling of Thor, but when I put on the breaks people didn't quite have the reaction time to realize the votes on him were never good. Jal was obvtown period. Thor just replaced in. All the votes on him just strike me as being GREEDY as hell. A Thor lynch in a game like this, preferably quicklynched before he could put up much of a fight? Man, if I were maf I'd be drooling at the prospect.

BB

WHERE R U BABE

pedit @ vox: lets go for feysal and see what happens. i like pandora im semi sheeping him.
watch for the eggshells
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

So Tim in the last game we played together you said she's town, no wait she's not, okay she is, wait spyrex I see what you're saying k she's scum, she's buddying me and several others, how dare you try to make regfan look bad, I'll guard Tammy, missing kill she must be scum, yeah lets run up a wagon on her, oh she claimed someone pretty important, okay she's town. You even helped push that wagon when I admitted to the thread that I gained an ability on day two, when you yourself had gained an ability on day one and should have been more likely to stop pushing and listen to what I was trying to say. When I asked you why you didn't you said something like behavioral tells.

Pretty sure that's a pretty good overview of your read on me in the game we were in together and you're hoping for a repeat? Also, you'll have to point out the blatant lie I told you and where you read me correctly. You don't get to take credit for reading me as solidly town when it's only because of my claim.

Also, in this game theres no way I fool Minimum, Arthur dayne (edd), Regfan, Plessiezarus, BBMolla and Snowstorm collectively. maybe maybe one or two of them, but all...hell no.

Also, LOOOOOOOOOOL at claiming you had anything to do with votes on Thor. Keep living in that mafia dreamland of yours. Also lol a people so scared of Thor. Who would really care? Besides, feysal's still most likely going to be the lynch today. We all know this.
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Timeater »

Actually I thought you were scum because of your atrocious play then realized how dumb and entitled you were (are) and changed my read accordingly. So at the start of the game I thought you were scum and midgame forward I changed it. Try again.

"I'm not scum because x people think I'm town" lol
"I dont realize what momentum is, adhom lala, my current vote is irrelevant lala so townie"
watch for the eggshells
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:51 am

Post by Feysal »

Oh hey, I got a prod.
Again.
What else is new?

I am sick, tired and frustrated with the game, and thoroughly disgusted by Plumamma. Being called scum for not caring enough about my Starbuck case ranks high among the most absurd things I ever heard in mafia. So I should have revised my case over the past days? Way to ask for the impossible. There are only so many novel ways to phrase that Starbuck and Scumhunter spent their time doing absolutely nothing, and since the only time anything happened with the slot was early day one, then it is early day one I must base my case on. What the hell do they expect? I am not Moses, and I cannot draw water from stone.

Speaking of absurdities, watching this Thor wagon has been a constant experience of what-the-hell. No way I'm joining that, even to save my own life, even though I currently hate him for that speedlynch for yucks quip. You could not think of anything more discouraging to post, could you? Since seeing that I have done no more than skimming along. I don't much care to see what sort of abuse is in store for me in those posts I did not read.

Do ask whatever questions you may have. See if I bother to answer.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 2809, Feysal wrote:Oh hey, I got a prod.
Again.
What else is new?

I am sick, tired and frustrated with the game, and thoroughly disgusted by Plumamma. Being called scum for not caring enough about my Starbuck case ranks high among the most absurd things I ever heard in mafia. So I should have revised my case over the past days? Way to ask for the impossible. There are only so many novel ways to phrase that Starbuck and Scumhunter spent their time doing absolutely nothing, and since the only time anything happened with the slot was early day one, then it is early day one I must base my case on. What the hell do they expect? I am not Moses, and I cannot draw water from stone.

Speaking of absurdities, watching this Thor wagon has been a constant experience of what-the-hell. No way I'm joining that, even to save my own life, even though I currently hate him for that speedlynch for yucks quip. You could not think of anything more discouraging to post, could you? Since seeing that I have done no more than skimming along. I don't much care to see what sort of abuse is in store for me in those posts I did not read.

Do ask whatever questions you may have. See if I bother to answer.

So what about me do I read maf
watch for the eggshells
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:55 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOLDER

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDEST

Enacting Tim ignore button now. The lack of self awareness you possess is amazing considering the hypocrisy in that post.
Winter is Coming

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:57 am

Post by Timeater »

keep those fat fingers typing furiously you need the workout
watch for the eggshells
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Ah yes because personal attacks that have no basis in truth are an essential mark of a good mafia player. :roll:

Keep it up Timmy-boy...maybe someone will start taking you seriously that way.

Have fun spamming the game with insults, this is the last reaction you get from me.
Winter is Coming

kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 am

Post by kortul »

I am back, will be reading all new pages once i have time (tonight or tomorrow). Took a look at the last page, messy but seems like we have 3 wagons now instead of 1.5, and 2 days to deadline, so hopefully i won't slow things down with careful reading instead of skimming.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:14 am

Post by AurorusVox »

In post 2812, Timeater wrote:keep those fat fingers typing furiously you need the workout

:( I can't sheep you if you're gonna be mean
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Oh anxiety - I saw you responded to me about my regfan question and meant to respond this,morning. I will when I get back home later.
Winter is Coming

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Timeater »

Tammy you are literally the most overbearing player on mafiascum. You're just a drag. You wear everyone down. You dont play mafia perse, you just whine and wall and whittle your opponents down through sheer annoyance and lack of wanting to deal with you. As far as your opinions are concerned, I honestly dont give a shit. Here is the real deal this game - I start saying you might be scum and your first reaction is to start attacking me as a player. THAT is the mark of a weak player. So fuck you. You're ridiculous. I dont know what it is about you that rubs me the wrong way and brings out the vicious side of me (probably the overbearing super-entitled cuntish personality) but jesus you're annoying.
watch for the eggshells
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:30 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Wow Timmy you need to chill.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Let's try keep things civil. Thanks.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

*eyebrow*

You know better than to make ad hominem attacks as town, Timeater.

What is it with replacements in this game insisting on killing my townreads on their slots?
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Timeater »

mmmm lithium -__-
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 2820, Tyene Sand wrote:*eyebrow*

You know better than to make ad hominem attacks as town, Timeater.

What is it with replacements in this game insisting on killing my townreads on their slots?

she started it mom
watch for the eggshells
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

So this wasn't even reaction-testing the easiest-to-rile-up player in the game? That's disappointing. (Would be useless anyway unless you wanted to gauge "how much she cares about scumhunting" v. "how pissy she gets with insults" and some town players hit extreme right on that scale
in any case
, so as most reaction tests--it sucks.)

I don't care if she started it. You know how Maf.Maiden turned out. And yes, I'm a fine one to talk about that game.

Tone it down, will you? This is a game, there's no need for that attitude. Save it for postgame if it's so important to you.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 2823, Tyene Sand wrote:So this wasn't even reaction-testing the easiest-to-rile-up player in the game? That's disappointing. (Would be useless anyway unless you wanted to gauge "how much she cares about scumhunting" v. "how pissy she gets with insults" and some town players hit extreme right on that scale
in any case
, so as most reaction tests--it sucks.)

I don't care if she started it. You know how Maf.Maiden turned out. And yes, I'm a fine one to talk about that game.

Tone it down, will you? This is a game, there's no need for that attitude. Save it for postgame if it's so important to you.

I took a mood stabilizer okay :cry:
watch for the eggshells

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”