Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3120, BBmolla wrote:Holy lord almighty, how didn't I even realize Thor had 68 posts.

By not looking at the posting activity?
This is a meaningless comment - I've been highly active here since my replace in except for a stated v/la period, so...?

BB - what's your take on the Zdenek and Tyrene with an 'r' situation? Do you see a monster tunnel there and do ou think that makes Zdenek townish?
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:31 am

Post by kortul »

Magua, our PRs are already claiming left and right... Without 4nx claim that added 2 targets to the night-kill list (Regfan, you forgot Shinori in your list), i would be against mass claiming. But now scum has no problems with night kills, and i think mass claim may help our PRs to use their powers more effectively.

Besides, out of 15 alive players, we have 3 claimed PRs, 1 mystery_claimed_PR BBmola, 1 claimed VT, Tyene doing nothing on one of the nights (VT?), PlumNacho about to become conf_X. That leaves 8 players, at least 5 of whom already ok with claiming, which for scum purposes means that if they are town they essentially soft-claimed to have nothing to hide or fear.

Long story short - i think it is already too late to remain in closed position. And i am ok with any method of claiming.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1706, BBmolla wrote:Ignoring Zdenek, probably town, but so flawed is everything he says, it's not worth reading.

But this tunneling is getting a bit silly. Could be scum.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:35 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Prodded. I've not got the time or energy to read this right now...

Eh. I went to check the latest VC. I still like the Zdenek wagon, if he attacked a player who claims to have proven her townishness beyond a doubt, plus Thor's on it and Thor is obvTown (and why are people voting him?)

@BB, come join us.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Fun Fact: My last votecount's position on the page irritated me. I'm weird. (Weird, weird it rhymes with sheared)

Day 5, Votecount 6

Tyene Sand (1) - Zdenek
Thor665 (3) - Minimum, BBmolla, Plums Yo Mamma

Timeater (2) - Magua, kortul
Zdenek (3) - 4nx3ty, AurorusVox, Thor665

Magua (1) - Timeater

Not Voting (5):
Shinori, Regfan, Regfan , Pandora, Tyene Sand

With 14 alive and 1 living dead it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 25th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-25 14:30:02)
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:43 am

Post by kortul »

Actually, i just looked at the latest VC and counted players. We have 15 votes, but
alive players (Feysal is living dead)
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

The living dead are people too, you know. Feysal is 'alive' just unable to vote.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

Also, Feysal's vote is on RegFan right now.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 am

Post by kortul »

@mod - i was referring to my previous thoughts, meaning that we have even less players that i thought. From a practical point of view i hope we can count on living dead to become just dead sooner or later:)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:07 am

Post by Magua »

Regfan wrote:I think scum will do what you said; yes. I also want them to do as much, I think if there's no more claimed power roles than 4nxiety and Pandora are most certainly legitimate.

Which doesn't fucking help if they get killed toNight because lolonlyprs.

And if there are PRs left who claim, congratulations, you've just made the situation worse.

Regfan wrote:Lets flip this around though (I'm assuming you agree there's likely not much if no more power), what is the harm in mass-claiming? Right now the next 2 nights or so of night-kills are already a given for scum; Pandora, 4nxiety, Myself and potentially PlumNacho depending on how today ends. So what's the real downside?]

And I'll address this to Tierce, as well, because of her lolwhydontscumcrosskill and to Minimum because of their lolnomoreprsleft:

You massclaim and you guarantee that scum gets to shoot PRs. There's no guesswork there for them anymore -- there's no "Well, X is playing it really quiet and soft, he might be a PR, maybe we should risk it?" sort of thing. Look at Benmage. Why did Benmage die? Benmage ruins towns. What scum, in their right mind, would kill Benmage? Scum who thought he was a PR. You massclaim and you remove that. And that's the best case of everyone claiming VT.

And since all the scum are going to claim VT anyways, Tierce, you're removing any chance that they'll crosskill.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Zdenek »

Anxiety, first of all, going from thinking that you are an acceptable lynch to being unwilling to vote for you is hardly a huge change in opinion. Secondly, it had nothing to do with you thinking that I am town. The fact that you are suggesting that it is means that you haven't actually read my posts, where I clearly state that MockingJaye actually looks pretty good when it comes to having clearly stated suspicions.

I have no idea how bbmolla's claim clears him. He could easily be aegon scum, making sure that the other groups knows they are separated, and his soft claim of being important and not wanting to be nightkilled are not particularly townie either. I would not vote him today because there are several better lynches, but there's no way I'd write him off as town.

In post 3042, kortul wrote:Second, unless we have some fourth party ("Elsewhere, Brienne of Tarth looked for Catelyn Stark"), we are missing only one night kill (night 1), and i believe the missing kill belongs to Aegons, therefore Stannis didn't recruit Feysal (i asked are there any other ways to recruit traitors, but nobody answered). Actually, Aegons know better, whether they missed at night 1 - if they didn't (shoot mason??), then they will figure out that Feysal was recruited and kill Tierce.

Why do you think that the missing kill belongs to the Aegon faction?

As far as the setup speculation goes, 3+1, 2+2, whatever, don't seem all that reasonable in a game this size. Splitting them up to weaken them seems somewhat unreasonable. With the groups split up and counting traitors, I don't think that 5 people scum teams are unreasonable. Asos was a scum group of 5, a scum group of 2 and a lyncher with 25 total, so in this game, two scum groups of 4 makes sense, but I'm not sure that keeps making sense if the groups are split up.

In post 3067, 4nxi3ty wrote:why did you think there was a connection between tyene and regfan?

He's defending her. He's basically conf. town though, so I don't care anymore.

In post 3082, Feysal wrote:
In post 3072, Tyene Sand wrote:
In post 3034, Tyene Sand wrote:Feysal - lol. Hey Feysal, who are you a Neighborizer to, little Freak?

Jeyne Poole.

For better or worse, I'm name claiming now. I'm Jeyne Poole, and this is false.

We've had no flipped protective roles and there could be one, so I'd prefer to not mass-claim.

Thor can still die.

Anyway, obviously Tierce isn't getting lynched today. So on to option two,

Unvote
Vote AVox
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Magua »

Jiminy Jesus H. Christ, I can't believe you nameclaimed in response to Feysal. What. The. Fuck.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:23 am

Post by AurorusVox »

In post 3136, Magua wrote:Jiminy Jesus H. Christ, I can't believe you nameclaimed in response to Feysal. What. The. Fuck.

Lol it's because Jeyne Poole is his fakeclaim and he's getting heat from the wagon that's building underneath him.
At least that confirms him as t'other scumteam to Feysal.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3136, Magua wrote:Jiminy Jesus H. Christ, I can't believe you nameclaimed in response to Feysal. What. The. Fuck.

Better to get it out of the way now rather than later.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 am

Post by kortul »

In post 3135, Zdenek wrote:Why do you think that the missing kill belongs to the Aegon faction?
I will just quote myself here:
In post 2998, kortul wrote:And Tierce, Aegon killing one of the masons on night 1 is crazy, they should be setting ground for the bvoigt "vig" kill (ie killing Shadow to avoid Torturer results, and claiming that bvoigt were blocked), and i think this is the missing kill. Which means that Stannis killed both masons, most likely to see where the kill from claimed vig bvoigt will land if he isn't Tortured (he wouldn't shoot claimed masons as a claimed vig).
In post 3045, kortul wrote:And i totally don't see Aegons killing a mason, with Shadow promising to torture bvoigt. Even if Shadow was telling a lie, imagine them killing a mason, and Shadow asking in the morning "so, bvoigt, whom did you shoot?".

In post 3135, Zdenek wrote:For better or worse, I'm name claiming now. I'm Jeyne Poole, and this is false.
Guess those who actually finished the last book have some advantage after all, at least at making sense out of name claims. After seeing Feysal "bone" i took a quick look at wiki, and got an impression that Jeyne was Stannis aligned later on. And now this... From now on i will just ignore name claims, except for pretty obvious ones (like Lannister).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3134, Magua wrote:And since all the scum are going to claim VT anyways, Tierce, you're removing any chance that they'll crosskill.

Actually, I'm getting behind this.
Yeah, I'll oppose massclaim now.

In post 3135, Zdenek wrote:I have no idea how bbmolla's claim clears him. He could easily be aegon scum, making sure that the other groups knows they are separated, and his soft claim of being important and not wanting to be nightkilled are not particularly townie either. I would not vote him today because there are several better lynches, but there's no way I'd write him off as town.

You think he's scum who softclaimed a PR and that he was important as a trick to outwit the other scumteam somehow?
I don't get how that works.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:43 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Jeyne Poole is hardly anyone aligned.
Spoiler: Potential Spoiler
IIRC she gets sent off to wed Bolton's bastard and ends up running off/trying to run off (? can't remember too clearly on that) with Theon/Reek.

Lannister-aligned because she was given away by a Lannister to a Lannister supporter?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

Dumb aligned because she likes Sansa and not Arya?

I've only read up through most of Clash though, I'll admit, but still - I'm willing to go out on a limb that she isn't an obv. scum claim and that there are likely fake claims regardless, so bleh.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 am

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zdenek
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3109, Thor665 wrote:I'm more onboard for the Tyrene without an 'r' lynch now.
Still want Zdenek dead too though.

never
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Unvote, Vote: AVox
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

For the love of the Father, AV. How come the one game in which I read you as Town is the one you hydra with PeregrineV, of all people?

Seriously, wtf is with the ridiculous string of votes that aren't bothering to even vaguely read people they are related to? Zdenek? Really? So you read far enough to see that I say Zdenek is tunneling on me, but miss that I'm calling it out because that is TOWN Zdenek? While I'd understand (it's irking, but I understand) not reading 120 pages,
why are you skimming the present content
? Why did you not even comment on my reads? Why are you accepting that I am obvtown
by my own claim
, when my recent posts barely show any Town intent via being completely at a loss as to scumreads, and
vote Zdenek as a consequence
? You are not following up with any train of thought, you are just flittering through any convenient vote because it looks nice at the time.

Are you for real? Are you
actually
not scumhunting in multiball, lemon?

VOTE: AurorusVox
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Tyrene without an 'r'

BB sheeped AV, sooooo...AV is the scum due to bad play there...?

I'm leaning neither of them as scum - how about you sheep us for lulz?
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3147, Thor665 wrote:@Tyrene without an 'r'

BB sheeped AV, sooooo...AV is the scum due to bad play there...?

I'm leaning neither of them as scum - how about you sheep us for lulz?

or you can sheep me for lulz, and everyone can hold hands and sing songs as we lynch scum and have fun
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You're voting town though, so that sadly doesn't sell me.

What's your read on AV, BB, and Minimum? (you can add in Shinori and Reg if you ant)
After you slide out those thoughts - re-look at the Sapo wagon and remind me who scum is.

If not for Reg I'd want to lynch Minimum so very dead - but his argument makes sense, sadly. Thus it should still be Zdenek unless you have another likely scum in that pool - because they are not all town as seems to be the current trend.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”