Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Someone do me a favor and read Zdenek's Thor quotes in his above post.

I think he's calling me on hypocrisy...but is also showing a painful lack of reading comprehension because I'm pretty sure I'm saying the exact same message in all three posts.
Since I think he's scum I'll call it scumskimming because it sounds hip.

Does Zdenek town also have a meta of not knowing what people are saying and trying to paint it as scummy regardless in a smarmy way?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Zdenek »

The first is Thor saying that he doesn't understand how BBMolla could be scum. The next two are him explaining how he could be.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Not exactly.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Eat rope, AV. If you are capable of being online and doing stuff, you are capable of taking part in a game where you are at L-2 and haven't done crap. The wagon is not going to go away because you ignore it. If you don't put a game where you are for all practical effects at L-1 as a priority, you don't deserve to live. You're just stalling and I should have lynched MoS days ago.

In post 3240, AurorusVox wrote:
Vote: Minimum

So in the cold light of day I think we can all agree that it's time to get off my wagon and do something else.
SERIOUSLY
Is this even a serious reaction to a wagon that is likely to end on a lynch?
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I will be pretty depressed if he is scum. :/ No one has the decency to be bumbling confused town in this game.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Pandora »

I will be pretty depressed if he is scum. :/ No one has the decency to be bumbling confused town in this game.

OH MY GOD WHO IS THAT OTHER PERSON GET OUT OF HERE WITCH
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Hey, Totally Not Shadoweh. Can you explain why you didn't bat an eye at , if you think AV is Town?
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3249, Tyene Sand wrote:As someone who has replaced into a scum slot you flaked out of, that is a boldfaced lie, BB.

Yeah true.

I could claim if it'd make you all happy.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Tierce the game I had in mind was Always On, but Experimental is probably a better comparison to this game.

Meh.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by Pandora »

Because he's starting to seem more like 'effort giving up' then 'I am making a genuine effort to catch up'. I'm not going to stalk his activity but he hasn't even said which part of his catchup led him to a vote on Minimum. :/ So less not batting an eye and more oh great that post looks accurate.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Stop making this to me, Shadoweh.

Hey Reg. Other than that hydra revelation (which I could see scum-Shadoweh do without permission) and the hydra interaction (which could be legit scumhunting for the other scumteam), how convinced are you that Pandora is town?

Because #3253 should have pinged on her scumdar about
me
, no matter how accurate it is about AV, and there was nothing. Nothing at all. Town-Shadoweh loves to have a townread on me, but she is quite paranoid with it. Scum Shadoweh is much more likely to play all coherent with it throughout the game.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

s/making/doing

Whatever. I did say I was going to bed four hours ago and look what happened.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Wait never mind
the Others nommed on me
I'm brain dead or something. Pandora has that voyeur claim and good targets to have used it on. Was reviewing Regfan's analysis in ISO and went "what wait what claim".

Carry on, nothing to see here.

(I should clearly sleep more.)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:28 am

Post by Regfan »

Magua, I disagree because I do think Benmage was miles more obvtown than Shinori. I also don't think scum are aiming for 'bigger-threats' but are just removing players they consider unlynchable so they have potential lynchbait still alive when the game progresses.

CES, even though we've hydraed as scum together I can't read you confidently, or not confidently enough.

Zdenek, I think you've misunderstood the context of Thors posts. All of them are him saying that he doesn't think Molla is a good lynch.

In post 3253, Tyene Sand wrote:You're just stalling and I should have lynched MoS days ago.

Agree with this completely. I think as town knowing he's put himself in a bad position here he'd attempt to make up for it, scumhunt, state reads, read the thread, at least finish reading the RVS where he claims he's really strong at and all up actually contribute. His Minimum vote and post is just him stalling this out.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:43 am

Post by Magua »

In post 3263, Regfan wrote:Magua, I disagree because I do think Benmage was miles more obvtown than Shinori. I also don't think scum are aiming for 'bigger-threats' but are just removing players they consider unlynchable so they have potential lynchbait still alive when the game progresses.

Consider that even if you're right (you're not), Benmage-town destroys towns. To kill him, scum would have to have thought he's a PR.

@Pandora:
I'm hoping that my quote pyramiding here will actually get you to respond to my actual question, re: why is Timeater not Stannis.

In post 3105, Magua wrote:
@Pandora:
Try *reading* my actual post and then responding to it.

In post 3084, Pandora wrote:
Magua: Don't traitors normally know who their partners are, but the partners don't know about the traitor? That's how it's worked in every game I've ever played with a traitor in it. Regardless of that Starbuck is town for being an easy target with bouts of suicide.

In post 3069, Magua wrote:
@Pandora:
Do you think that Feysal knew his partners? If so, why did he choose DCLXVI over himself D1? If he didn't know his partners, why are you clearing Timeater as not-Stannis?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:42 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

I bought a kindle today. I'm a bit behind the times, and stuff.

Day 5, Votecount 11

Thor665 (1) - Pandora
Timeater (2) - Magua, kortul
Zdenek (2) - 4nx3ty, Thor665
AurorusVox (6) - Zdenek, Plums Yo Mamma, Tyene Sand, BBmolla, Regfan, Regfan

Minimum (2) - Timeater, AurorusVox

Not Voting (2):
Shinori, Minimum

With 14 alive and 1 living dead it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 25th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-25 14:30:02)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:27 am

Post by Pandora »

Tierce are you seriously going to come after me for being able to tell the difference between your obv-scum self that didn't know how to make a case besides 'timelines' and your current self that isn't shy to be the driving force behind wagons (and actually catch scum with them?). Was I suposed to be baited by you bringing up active times? You were avoiding using them against Feysal, who from a scum you's perspective should have been an excellent mislynch for the same reasoning. If anything weirded me out about you it wasn't that post, it was the one about what a cute furry townie force I am. Which -really- doesn't parse with you 'forgetting' my claim when you spent an entire post praising it. Are you trying to bait me again by being a goofball?

Magua besides ignoring your question because the idea of Starbuck being anyscum is dumb, and the fact that I think so being in that post you keep harrassing me about, I can answer your first balls question. Why the fuck would Feysal choose -himself- over someone he knew to be his partner? This isn't a vacuum here and I -think- some of us might have been a wee suspicious if Feysal refused to go after DCL and flipped as a traitor. I don't even get why you think this would be a thing.

But yknow if you really need a reason to remind yourself why Starbuck isn't Stannis in specific I'm sure this pointer might help you. You weren't here in the early game so it's possible you just missed this, but I highly doubt former-hellcat flopped down this terrible case on his buddy.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:15 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

avox, what is your take on zdenek v. thor?

In post 3247, Zdenek wrote:
In post 3172, 4nxi3ty wrote:why AVox instead of Thor, he had more support at the time?

I think MoS was scummier and AVox has done nothing to change that opinion.

the way you attacked thor compared to how you attacked MoS paints a different picture imo.

Holy fuck. I don't have to think that everything that comes out of a players mouth is townie to have an overall town read on the slot.
so you thought I was an acceptable lynch depite having an overall townread on my slot :neutral:
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

halp
i need a lemonlynch

halp
not just any lemonlynch

haaaaaalp
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:36 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Fuck it.
I am Grand Maester Pycelle, 1 Shot Rolestopper (basically make one player untargetable by any actions at night)

MoS used it N1.
Do I reveal who?

----

Reads are:
Timmy obvobvobvTown
Thor obvobvTown
TammyTown

BBscum
MinimumScum
ZdenekScum
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:38 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Oh and my ability is called Maesterful Interference.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Magua »

Hey, AurorusVox, do you think it's a little odd that one of your townreads hasn't said anything all Day?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:42 am

Post by AurorusVox »

...sorry, I thought Tyrene was Tammy.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:42 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Flavour alts :mad:
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

kill it

Or, actually, wait for Mina-mum to speak up. But the lemon is getting lynched, that isn't Town.

Shadoweh--all that I have to say in my defense is that it was 8 AM and my sleep schedule is beyond messed up. I got the claims switched around, and in the process completely forgot about the Follower. You're good, carry on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”