kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:29 am

Post by kortul »

But that someone else was his predecessor? Do you think, that if they are scum they have different fake claims?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:31 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Wait. Let me think this through. Did he softclaim the SAME as his predecessor? I thought he fucked his softclaim up somehow? If not, why did people let me claim he was town for something he didn't do? x_x
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 am

Post by kortul »

Yes :) Well, because your wording was obscure, i even commented on this before.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 am

Post by AurorusVox »

So he DIDN'T fuck up his claim in any way?
Unvote
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:34 am

Post by kortul »

No, he presented the same claim, almost with the same words (blonde, etc).
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:36 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Which he could have easily gained by reading his predecessor's ISO or scum QT, thereby nullifying anything that I've said at all.
Right well in that case, no I can't justify the townread. I was basing it mostly on that.

I'll reassess during the re-read.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:36 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I mean, there are tiny gut twangs like the mini-competition with the Feysal wagon, but nothing to make me sheep him like I was anymore.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:37 am

Post by kortul »

It was a mystery to me how that could make him obvtown in your eyes (or anyone else, since reading PM or 5 minute skimming over predecessor ISOs will do the trick).
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:37 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Yeah, no claiming the SAME doesn't do shit. Fucking the claim up, well, that's different.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 5, Votecount 14

Thor665 (2) - Pandora, Minimum
Timeater (5) - Magua, Plums Yo Mamma, kortul, Regfan, Regfan

Zdenek (2) - 4nx3ty, Thor665
AurorusVox (2) - Zdenek, BBmolla
Minimum (1) - Timeater

Not Voting (3):
Shinori, Tyene Sand, Aurorusvox

With 14 alive and 1 living dead it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 25th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-25 14:30:02)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Pandora »

Uuuuuuuuh I missed the S.S. Pantshead you guys are riding on, why is the logical answer to 'omg AV's claim is town' to jump onto Timeater. This is the opposite of logical, stop voting for the obvtown idiot and get on someone actually scummy. I really liked the angry line about being trapped, had the right town of ~*townie indignation*~. I'd be willing to go after Zdenek at this point for continuing to push against stupid 'slip ups', or Magua for continually asking me stupid questions about why the obvtown is town. plz to be making bigger wagons on these two and not Timeater.

##Vote: Zdenek
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Sixty »

I hate this game.

Timeater is very clearly not Stannis, look at redFF's ISO. So... give me good reasons he is Aegon. I don't even think the slot is scum to begin with.

I really really really have to reread and we're running low on time. Dammit.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

...Ahem.
In post 3336, Sixty wrote:I hate this game.

Timeater is very clearly not Stannis, look at redFF's ISO. So... give me good reasons he is Aegon. I don't even think the slot is scum to begin with.

I really really really have to reread and we're running low on time. Dammit.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Shinori has been prodded.

Pirate puppies are reminded that Ned killed Lady. :mad:
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by Shinori »

##Vote: Timeater.

;/

If it werent for how long this game is I'd ask for a sub but no. Sorry about how inactive I am eddard ;/
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Magua »

Pre-proddodge proddodge.

Originally read AV's claim as pointless. Had to go back and reread and process to see what the fuss with the unvoting was about. Odd for MoS to ask Shadow if he was possibly roleblocked, but the missing kill due to rolestoppage makes eight thousand percent more sense than bvoigt attempting to perform the kill.

Thank god Timeater's actually (probably) going to get lynched.

That's about the sum of my thoughts at this point. Going to be away for all of tomorrow, will catch up Sunday if Tim's not been lynched by then.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by Regfan »

Tierce, I'll explain Timeater-Aegon-Scum potential tomorrow morning.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3335, Pandora wrote:I'd be willing to go after Zdenek at this point for continuing to push against stupid 'slip ups', or Magua for continually asking me stupid questions about why the obvtown is town. plz to be making bigger wagons on these two and not Timeater.

A flip from me to Zdenek as top lynch choice feels super awkward - discuss.

In post 3336, Sixty wrote:Timeater is very clearly not Stannis, look at redFF's ISO. So... give me good reasons he is Aegon. I don't even think the slot is scum to begin with.

I agree with this.
Except I actually have done zero work and have zero awareness on the Stannis/Aegon question - but just Timeater doesn't look like scum at all to me. So I support this line of thought.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:50 am

Post by kortul »

I have a question regarding Feysal. It might be dumb, but anyway - is there any change in the flip text of a traitor who is recruited and traitor who is still alone? I suspect the answer is "no", but double checking can't hurt.

@Thor
, i am reading your ISO this weekend, and would like to ask something. You gave an example of the game (Storm of Swords) where you were town, and Zdenek scum, and pointed about similarities regarding Zdenek - Thor development there and here. I agree - the beginning is similar. But there's difference - your reaction and actions afterwards. There you were more relaxed, practically dismissed Zdenek words, weren't concentrated on him, and were actively scumhunting, working. Here, even though you have almost the same number of posts already, most of your activity is defense, or attacking those who vote you, even though i don't think you ever were in danger of being lynched yet. I find it hard to read someone who is concentrated on defense.

In a previous post you say that Timeater doesn't look scum to you, even though you did zero work. Your Feysal read was wrong, why do you think this read is better? Two days in a row he is one of the leading wagons, and you sit on your impression without reading at least Starbuck. Chances are you will still think this slot is town, but then you will be able to better defend your read, instead of asking to convince you that he is scum. Why are you so reluctant to do the legwork and show your opinion, not just agree/disagree with someone else?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Kortul

1. Your first question 'the difference of response' is a question i don't even fully grok the question part of. Of *course* I'm reacting differently to it because this time I have a feel of it as a scum Zdenek tell whereas at that point I didn't. I'd be more bewildered if I was reacting the same once I made the connection - why does that confuse you?

2. I don't do research because I tend to believe tells of today are as relevant as tells of yesterday, and I can get tells of today easier - also I rather like the scumhunting practice of asking people to explain tells of yesterday prior to me looking at them, and also to see how other people react to people explaining tells of yesterday.

3. Being wrong once (or even more, egads I've done so much more) does not make me think all my reads are inherently bad. One of them was, I goofed up badly, that doesn't mean I have to decide I'm terrible at the game and all my reads are gak. If I keep being wrong in this game a couple of times in a row I will be forced to accept that I'm off (in this game) and try to adjust, but to toss out all my reads because of one wrong one lies the path of Mina-style play, and I don't want to do that.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Zdenek »

The attacks on me are essentially unfounded nonsense. Anx's my "read changes are agenda based" is too vague for me to respond to it, and I have no idea what 'slip ups' Pandora is talking about.

Minimum, could you say from where you're getting your scum-meta on Pine?

It's true that AVox doesn't fit well as Aegon, still don't see how he's not Stannis and I totally think that MoS would want to setup a solid claim quickly.

As far as the other wagons on Thor and Timeater go, I'm pretty happy with both of them, so that's all good.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:43 am

Post by BBmolla »

@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3345, Zdenek wrote:As far as the other wagons on Thor and Timeater go, I'm pretty happy with both of them, so that's all good.

Says the guy voting AV while the wagon flakes out from under him and he doesn't address the claim.

But he's town and Thor is derp - carry on!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

While the world is struck into silence by the brilliance of that comment - allow me to also horribly shill a bit of sound for you all. (I apologize for this somewhat...but I figure I have a decent 'replacement bank' built up with the mods here ;)

Majiffy is currently running a Mini Experimental game using audio only posts, and we're looking for one replacement.
So, if you ever wanted to hear me say 'sheep me' in real life (possibly while eating a sammitch) then you should probably consider replacing in. We're still in Day 1 and on...audio file...50 something...it's sorta like around 50 posts, though I expect those to be smaller amounts of posts prior to a lynch.

You are required to be able to record and submit audio in mp3 format to play.
Please PM me or Majiffy (but mostly Majiffy as all I'll do is forward stuff ;) ) if interested.
I promise it will be...well, at least bemusing. :D
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3347, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3345, Zdenek wrote:As far as the other wagons on Thor and Timeater go, I'm pretty happy with both of them, so that's all good.

Says the guy voting AV while the wagon flakes out from under him and he doesn't address the claim.

But he's town and Thor is derp - carry on!

Holy fuck die.

Unvote
Vote: Thor
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”