Day 5, Votecount 15

Thor665 (2) - Minimum, Zdenek
Timeater (6) - Magua, Plums Yo Mamma, kortul, Regfan, Regfan, Shinori

Zdenek (3) - 4nx3ty, Thor665, Pandora
AurorusVox (1) - BBmolla
Minimum (1) - Timeater

Not Voting (2):
Tyene Sand, Aurorusvox

With 14 alive and 1 living dead it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 25th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-25 14:30:02)

[/color]
Timeater's V/la should be over so I'll prod him.
Prodding Timeater, Minimum and Plums Yo Mamma
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:34 am

Post by Minimum »

Everyone should vote for either Thor or Timeater.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

No one should vote for either Thor or Timeater - they should vote for Zdenek who is playing obv. scum and everyone is ignoring it.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:47 am

Post by Minimum »

Oh, go away. My comment is serious and you're just doing dumb posturing.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

don't want a thor or tim lynch at this point.
In post 3349, Zdenek wrote:
In post 3347, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3345, Zdenek wrote:As far as the other wagons on Thor and Timeater go, I'm pretty happy with both of them, so that's all good.

Says the guy voting AV while the wagon flakes out from under him and he doesn't address the claim.

But he's town and Thor is derp - carry on!

Holy fuck die.

Unvote
Vote: Thor
what was scummy about that post from thor? Not seeing anything that would cause a 'holy fuck die' reaction.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:22 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Proddodge to say that I've had a lot of marking to do this weekend, and since I spent a lot of yesterday booking my honeymoon, my promised post won't be the full 135 page game. I historically get worse as the game goes on anyway, so my earlier reads will probably be more useful :\

I'm basically going to try to read on until I've got a read on all the living players and then post up my reads and reasons. I currently have up to page 4 in the past hour and a half, so I'm doing this a lot more thoroughly than my 3 minute catchup last time >_> I'll get up whatever I have before I go to bed, in any case.

If I were to give a sneak-preview, it would show that I'm not particularly fond of Starbuck's play in those pages. This means I don't really have a problem with his wagon going through, so long as it doesn't happen before I've shared my reread (I'm not reading all this just to get NK'd before I can post it >_>)
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3354, 4nxi3ty wrote:don't want a thor or tim lynch at this point.
In post 3349, Zdenek wrote:
In post 3347, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3345, Zdenek wrote:As far as the other wagons on Thor and Timeater go, I'm pretty happy with both of them, so that's all good.

Says the guy voting AV while the wagon flakes out from under him and he doesn't address the claim.

But he's town and Thor is derp - carry on!

Holy fuck die.

Unvote
Vote: Thor
what was scummy about that post from thor? Not seeing anything that would cause a 'holy fuck die' reaction.

I've commented twice on AVox's claim. Thor is ignoring that and pushing my lynch for what seems to me like no reason at all.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

Your two comments are 'lynch him' and 'claim was probably crumbed by MoS for faking later'
You don't explain why you think MoS would do that, nor do you attempt to justify how the claim looks false when it actually doesn't. You also are not actually addressing all the people who are unvoting *because* of the claim, and, indeed, cheerlead other wagons from the sidelines all while still voting AV until I called you on it and then you quickly moved.
::shrug::

I stand by my stance.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3357, Thor665 wrote:Your two comments are 'lynch him' and 'claim was probably crumbed by MoS for faking later'
You don't explain why you think MoS would do that,

It's obvious.

nor do you attempt to justify how the claim looks false when it actually doesn't.

Yes, he almost certainly did use rolestop on Shadow. I don't think that's particularly relevant to him being not Stannis.

You also are not actually addressing all the people who are unvoting *because* of the claim,

Yes, I have.

and, indeed, cheerlead other wagons from the sidelines all while still voting AV until I called you on it and then you quickly moved.
::shrug::

I stand by my stance.

There's little chance of AVox being lynched today. You and Timeater are both scum reads too. Frankly, I don't care all that much which of scum reads gets lynched, it looks like it will be Timeater, but it's probably more productive to vote you at the moment.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:07 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Okay, so as a preface, I'm on p13 and I've not got to everyone yet. Some players haven't provided any significant posts at all beyond "I'm here, will catch up." I present here my reads that have been formed. I will get to the rest sooner rather than later.

Minimum (Mina/CES)

Places a vote on Starbuck on p1, engages with Choice mechanic, all good so far. Policy-choosing sounds good actually because you don't gain any additional info from the Chosen-kill like a normal vig, since the Chosen-killer flips anyway, and we could direct it for use by a townVI, AND this way the D1 wagon will give more info than a D1 PL. MinimunTown.

Don't like this vote onto Snowstorm after Reg's vote though :\ Classic CES play but the Starbuck vote was much better. Doesn't make them scum, but just not the shining bastion of town I had hoped.

Minimum is getting a lot of hate at this stage (apparently not enough according to MoI) but I don't really see why. I mean, yes, it is obvious why MoI would self-choose, and Minimum should get this, but I don't think that makes Minimum scum :\ He should be getting questions asked at him, but not actual votes when there are people a lot scummier – I suspect some of the MinimumVotes come from scum (surprise surprise, Salamence is there – will have to look into Hasgadfs more).

A good vote onto Salamence. Minimum regains the firm townread.

mockingjaye / 4nxi3ty

Nothing yet >_>

Tyene Sand

Tyene working to help Starbuck understand rather than jumping on him reads as them not being scum together; if they're scumbuds, I'd expect bussing (it's too explicit to be coaching), and if Starbuck was town, I imagine Tyene would be pushing him more. Either situation points to TyeneTown.

Considering the relative worth of votes vs chooses makes Tyene look town as well.

More town posting, especially given RedFF's scumflip.

Petyr Baelish / kortul

Nothing yet >_>

Hyperion / Shinori

Nothing yet >_>

Plum's Yo Mamma (Nacho/Plum)

I can't read PYM for shit.

Aha, a townpost at last. Trying to get some semblance of order in with the Choose/Vote mechanic is protown, and the reads there are bang on.

hasgadfs / ABR / Magua

I do like hasgadfs' posting style. Has me leaning town, but I know there's no real justification for it.

Realistic but I still have nothing other than gut to justify him being town >_>

Do I like this? Not sure. Why did MoI answer straight away rather than questioning why Cow was asking? :\

Regfan

Good townreads (except on Starbuck lol), and admittedly weak scumreads. I mean, he's been cleared now anyway but.

pappums / Amrun / Seraphim / Zdenek

Don't like that he unvotes when he has a spare Choose to give.

Need moar!

Pandora (Shadoweh/Quilford)

Something is bugging me about this back and forth with D.Edd; I read D.Edd as town anyway, I'm not really sure what Pandora is attacking him for. I mean, D.Edd's arguments in defence aren't very good, but neither are Pandora's reasons for attacking in the first place. It's partly related to having a scumread on Starbuck; calling out D.Edd's votes there doesn't sit well with me.

Hydra dissonance makes me feel better about Pandora though. If he was scum with Feysal, he could let the other hydra head dictate that they don't find Feysal scummy. Or even used that very hydra dissonance result in an unvote.

Starbuck / scumhunter / Timeater

Starbuck's first post screams scum to me. Surprised in what way? Doesn't commit to a firm stance that would entail a serious vote; instead opts for an RVS vote. Strong scum lean.

Feyasl votes rather than chooses Starbuck. I doubt scum want to Choose their buddies, so this could show Starbuck as a FeysalBuddy.

Early VT claim is a personal pet hate of mine.

I don't mind his confusion about the Choose mechanic because I first thought it belonged to Town. I don't think his confusion makes him town though, and the issue he got confused about isn't what made me read him as scum anyway so :\

QQ caught scum – this is a terrible post. “He's being mean” / “Other people are doing it” / “QQ”

UGH – scum play continued. Why bother posting at all? Worried, much?

Bbmolla

PsychicMode activated with Staeg; I get townvibes from BB's posts here. Most precisely, his “MoI I'm here :(“ post gives me unexplainable gut/tone town vibe. I have no idea what scumslip he's talking about but he seems to believe it.

Oh hurrdurr BB soTown.

JalPine / Thor665

Nothing yet >_>

Most significant reads are Minimum Town and Starbuck Scum. I'll read the rest before voting Timmy for hammer fear, but yeah. That's where I stand.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:07 am

Post by AurorusVox »

PS I'm going to bed so that's your lot for now.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Timeater »

prod received

yo didnt I say i was going to be vla

nice wagon on the vla guy

good job guys grats well played smart move not scummy at all

ill post in a moment
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Timeater »

AV why the hell you buddying up to me all our time together and yet you dont cite one post of mine? Seems like a way of covering that up. You cant have your cake and eat it too. You've been buddying me hard.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Timeater »

Minimum wrote:-Q: has anyone seen Timeater as scum before? CES and I were staunchly in the Starbuck-town camp early on, but we're reconsidering given the slot's inactivity, TE's wonky reads and uncharacteristic lack of engagement, and the lack of better places places left to look. In retrospect, Starbuck's first posts were pretty scummy, actually, and a lot less emotional than what little I've seen of her play. The VT claim still seems needlessly bold for scum that early. Question for TE: you called yourself obvtown. Why specifically do you believe you're obvtown here?

So your response to my vote on you is to write a humongous wall? lol? THE SLOTS INNACTIVITY? I SAID I WAS GOING TO BE VLA FUCK OFF WITH THIS "INNACTIVE" BULLSHIT YOU FUCKHEAD. YOU ARE A FUCK. FUCKING RUDE.

Why do I think I'm obvtown? I dont think, I know. My play has been solid as shit. Examples? Umm every single one of my posts. Like I screamed at Regfan earlier, I towntell like a motherclucker.

Look at my wiki for scum games, also I recently played a scum game as cult leader and I sucked ass. But I partially blame the setup and my partner (;P) but yeah, I think my scum play is pretty easy to read imo.

~Fixed quote tags
Last edited by Eddard Stark on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 3306, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3305, Minimum wrote:Bottom line: even one mislynch can make a difference. You don't want to be that mislynch!

Well I'm not going to be at the moment.

The shitty incoming storm on me is definitely un-nerving.

Still don't even know how to read you, all the easily read players are dead.

My read on you was partially the result of me not reading your entire iso lol
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 3324, AurorusVox wrote:Right, well. I think if Timmy was scum who just waded in and claimed, he wouldn't have fucked it up and softclaim something that someone else has already claimed, since he would have been provided with a fakeclaim. I don't see the reason scum would ditch a fakeclaim like that, especially not when you've just replaced in.

WTF IS THIS I THOUGHT MY PREDECESSORS WERE SCUM BUT HERE IM TOWN?
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Timeater »

i am going to spam post atm, I dont really have time to be all concise and make a huge wall. ill be responding to things as I read them.

kortul is seriously pissing me off with his pseudo intellectual spock-esq way of playing but he's probably town. shit, he's one of my only STRONG townreads aside from pandora. there are people i recognize as town due to role reasons e.g reg and bb, but I dont want them to be ;-;. plum is town. everyone else is like meh.

i dont like magua at all, but he's town according to plum for some esoteric reason so whatever

av recently has started to tick me off, I havent really read all of what happened with his "slip up" concerning tierce you know what imma read tierce right now
watch for the eggshells
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Prodding Pandora
War has arrived!

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Timeater »

Actually decided to ISO Zdenek cuz I'm whimsical like that.

Zde wrote:The only reason Timeater might be town is the early VT claim, which is a pretty risky move coming from scum, I still think lynching him is fine.

"He might be town but lynch him anyway" Uhh okay??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Zde wrote:As far as the other wagons on Thor and Timeater go, I'm pretty happy with both of them, so that's all good.

>Up to this point he's never gave a real read on me but once the Thor|Timeater dichotomy was set he's all like sure "lynch Time lel"

Zde wrote:There's little chance of AVox being lynched today. You and Timeater are both scum reads too. Frankly, I don't care all that much which of scum reads gets lynched, it looks like it will be Timeater, but it's probably more productive to vote you at the moment.

??????? "I only go on wagons who have a good chance of being lynched, Timeater is my scumread but I wont vote him or have never really expressed any sentiments of him possibly being scum so I'll keep my game-changing vote on Thor (who is like L-Million)

Vote: Zdenek

/tim out
watch for the eggshells
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Zdenek »

Of course, I've what I think of your slot.
In post 1622, Zdenek wrote:I was bothered like many by Starbuck's early play, but her later play plus this means that she almost for sure not aligned with RedFF/DCX.

In post 1690, Zdenek wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
You seem to be one of the few people, if not the only person, to suspect Starbuck. What makes shooting her a better idea than shooting someone who you have a weaker scumread on, but also is more of a consensus choice as scum?

At this moment, Feysal was a potential choice for being chosen, and if bvoigt flips scum, Starbuck is a good guess for a partner.

In post 2041, Zdenek wrote:bvoigt defended Starbuck pretty aggressively, and Starbuck had nothing to say about bvoigt, so I would be happy to lynch Scumhunter sometime.

In post 2470, Zdenek wrote:There was no point to doing this with Starbuck because she appears to have no suspects
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

im here
will be rage posting in the morn
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3341, Regfan wrote:Tierce, I'll explain Timeater-Aegon-Scum potential tomorrow morning.
Still waiting on this...
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Prodding Magua, Shinori and Regfan
War has arrived!

Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:30 am

Post by Pandora »

I have not slept and I've been busy for like the last 12 hours but I remembbered I have to post in the mafia
so I am posting in the mafia
I think my brain needs a new one
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:33 am

Post by Pandora »

I see we're still doing a shitty wagon on Starbuckeater. That sure is a thing. Wake me up when people want to lynch someone who isn't just derp.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”