malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:08 am

Post by malpascp »

You are policy lynching miller. No discussion.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:12 am

Post by drmyshotgun »

You have done nothing to show us why BloodCovenent is Town (using quotes etc) and kept using nonsensical arguments to make an excuse to call him Town.
While people in this game has pointed out how ridiculous the two miller claims were and showed why BloodCovenent was scummy regardless of his claim using his words and actions.
No contest for you.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 948, malpascp wrote:Yep. Scum would wait before they claimed miller. Miller is a plausible role in this game (because I'm one). There are lots of PRs that make millers more likely. These are the reasons that make me believe BC is town. Plus his posts are not that scummy, if he didn't claim miller he wouldn't be the lynch today.

If you're going to claim miller, no matter what, you do it first post. If you don't, it's likely that the climate of the game in the future (i.e. pressure on you, etc.) will make a claim of miller suicide. Also, counterclaims happen. That's the point. Having two millers is weird for balance, especially when mafia also has PRs (doctor, I'm assuming they have more because that would make sense). Would you consider having one doctor in the game to mean that it becomes more likely that a second doctor is in the game? How about one SK meaning it to be more likely that there are two SKs? Stacking the game with multiple identical town or anti-town roles (outside of the scum team) results in an unbalanced set-up most of the time.

P-edit: We are not policy-lynching BC. His interactions with the scum team are extremely, extremely suspect.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by TheReverend »

Miller role should be 1-shot vig too so he can blast himself in the face and rid the town of the hinderance.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 953, TheReverend wrote:Miller role should be 1-shot vig too so he can blast himself in the face and rid the town of the hinderance.

My man!
My GTKAS!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Read pages 31-39, skipped reading 24-30, just didn't bother. And i read starting at 39 to 31, so my quotes and stuff will be all fucked up. Just saying.

In post 948, malpascp wrote:Yep. Scum would wait before they claimed miller. Miller is a plausible role in this game (because I'm one). There are lots of PRs that make millers more likely. These are the reasons that make me believe BC is town. Plus his posts are not that scummy, if he didn't claim miller he wouldn't be the lynch today.

technically.... you were the one that "waited to claim" miller.

In post 908, Rob14 wrote:
In post 906, Tazaro wrote:
In post 903, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 495, Demon Core wrote:I'm now hating mal's miller claim. I'm wary of
any
miller claim (scum just make themselves cop immune for no reason), but if I got a miller role PM and someone else claimed miller, it would take a lot of convincing for me to not park my vote on that person.

Short and sweet reads (will "elaborate" on request for a specific one)

town: AP,
rofl
rob13
, darthe,
prohawk
zab
(),
CKD
(yes, I flip-flopped)

What do you think is the significance of the fact that Demon Core said he flip-flopped on CKD?

I maintain, as I have from the start, that CKD and DC are on the same scum team. ISO together for great lolz.

The significance of the flip-flop is that he realized CKD was bussing him and tried to build up CKD's town cred more when possible. His interactions with CKD in the early game are also suspicious.

so wait a second.... why aren't you pushing harder for a CKD lynch then?

In post 913, PeregrineV wrote:Other final note for now is after the cop claim, various people unvote Demon. I'd expect this, and probably would have also.
So, going back to your previous vote (Prohawk-), simply unvoting (Drmy-), or not believing the claim (rofl-) are all acceptable actions.

Blood doesn't do any of that, instead he moves to drmy- with weak reasoning. He stays off the Demon wagon and it doesn't get mentioned again.

So nothing conclusive, but going in my notes.

i wouldn't really consider my reasoning weak. Drmy was fishing for a counter claim by the looks of it.

In post 917, roflcopter wrote:
In post 915, PeregrineV wrote:What are the chances scum-Malp went of the reservation after scum-Blood's miller claim and did the same?

not totally outside the realm of possibility. if thats the case i imagine there's a post very early in the scum qt pregame that says "someone should claim miller in their first post." bc did it, and we know malp didn't read the thread before his claim. even if the first "miller" we kill flips scum i still want the second "miller" in this game dead long before lylo. i just think there is a much stronger case for blood-scum than malp-scum right now. blood-zabriel interactions around his miller claim and my questioning of it. blood-dc interactions around the dc wagon and his vote for, then jump off after the claim. it all points to blood-scum.

That's fine if you lynch me, but please lynch/kill malc somehow. I never noticed those interactions that DC and Zab had that Pere quoted.

In post 828, malpascp wrote:Ok then, Taz is actually definitively confirmed town? 100%? No godfathers and other shit? Even considering that this game has fucking millers? hum sounds about right

How does this post not strike anyone else extremely scummy?

Posts like these are not pro-town at all. It's all just IIoA.

In post 839, TheReverend wrote:ckd is angry, where I've been playing for the last two years or so, this is considered a scumtell. But then it's a small pool of players at a poker forum who play together often, so we're all more or less friends and rarely bitch at each other, so it might be a flawed read. I have him as town because of the DC trap, it seemed legit to me. Can he do this as scum? Is he angry when he's town? I can move him into scum camp if these questions are answered unfavourably for him. I have no desire to read old games after the shift I've put in today catching up, I'll have some time tomorrow.

For now I like BC or darthe, BC because it helps clear up the miller issue, which is confusing me to fuck, and darthe because he looks scummy aside from his response to taz's fakeclaim.

please note, me being lynched does not clear up the Miller issue. I'd definitely be golden with a Malc lynch. And what fake claim?

In post 842, Cheery Dog wrote:UNVOTE: darthe
VOTE: blood

back to lynching the
miller
then.

I also don't like Prohawk's new post at all.

I don't like this post at all. There are two miller claims, you seem certain i'm the only one? Cherry+Mal as remaining scum?

In post 781, Darthe wrote:I should mention two things. One, the watcher who said I did something to San is lying because I'm vanilla :). Two, this train is forced as fuck.

why isn't this looked into more?

---------------------------------------------------

blah blah, don't lynch me, blah blah, lynch the other miller.

Unvote: ???
Vote: Malc

If i'm lynched, please vig/lynch Malc then.
-thanks.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Sorry pal, you died already.
My GTKAS!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

BC, you scum?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 956, drmyshotgun wrote:Sorry pal, you died already.

really?
In post 957, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC, you scum?

and no.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 912, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 910, Tazaro wrote:
In post 909, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 383, Cheery Dog wrote:I just looked from Demon Core's ISO, and holy shit. How did I manage to miss some of that while reading the game. I may have to read some other ISOs as well.

UNVOTE: malp
VOTE: Demon Core

Was Cheery Dog implying he missed something that someone else didn't miss?

Sounds like it. You'd have to ask him what it was.
In terms of counter wagon to Zab though, why not lynch Darthe who was at 2 votes instead of making Demon up to 2 votes? (This is assuming Darthe=town, Cheery=scum).

Conversely, as soon as Drmy joins the Demon wagon(384), Cherry votes him instead (387).

I had basically ignored DC's posts while reading them, the fact someone (rob) got me to look at his ISO enabled me to see what I had missed by looking there.
(damn you people always posting the most pages while I sleep)

In post 955, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 842, Cheery Dog wrote:UNVOTE: darthe
VOTE: blood

back to lynching the
miller
then.

I also don't like Prohawk's new post at all.

I don't like this post at all. There are two miller claims, you seem certain i'm the only one? Cherry+Mal as remaining scum?

Your interactions with zab are telling me you are the one more likely to be lying.
Malp's only talk is WIFOM bullshit with practically no interactions with anyone - I'd like to see them die as well, but I feel more town from him than you because of interactions.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

gimme specifics cherry.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In all honesty, BC, you've been lynched.

Were you scum?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Spoiler:
In post 31, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 30, roflcopter wrote:
In post 10, zabriel wrote:Wow. Miller claim already. Seems legit. BC=Obvtown.

if zab had simply said "miller claim. bc=obvtown" i would have thought nothing of this post. but no, its "wow," its "already," and it "seems legit," which makes zab "seem way too excited" to either already know who he doesn't have to nightkill, or be pushing his buddies millerclaim through to the town list (still too early to tell which, but we will kill you before too long too and find out, don't worry)

or you may have just outed the cop.

In post 76, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 74, curiouskarmadog wrote:why would Zabtown "distance" himself from someone he doesnt know is scum?

why would anything BC(you)town do "implicate" Zab?

these two terms are not sitting right with me.

waiting on an answer from Zab

also
unvote

The only thing that i have done that would make people believe that Zab and I are on a scum team together is if we had pre-game talk and came up with this huge ass gambit about me claiming miller. On page 1, Zab's post was sketchy enough for Roflcopter to deduce that Zab's is scum. He believes that Zab's flip flop implies that I am scum as well, as scum wouldn't want another player of theirs in the hotseat.
Zab is distancing himself from me because i'm basically poison.... if that makes any sense.

In post 65, Rob14 wrote:
In post 64, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: zabriel

don't want to split the vote between two people i think are scum. we will get bloodcovenant tomorrow.

The order doesn't truthfully matter, as long as we get BC tomorrow.
BC's actions implicated Zab as much as himself.

Unvote:
Vote: Zabriel

In post 111, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 110, Demon Core wrote:
In post 106, BloodCovenent wrote:It's actually impossible to scum hunt when under fire. People just say you're trying to shake off suspicion and they won't take you seriously. I'm complacent with dying at the moment.

Fine, then.

Let's say the mod gave you a day vig shot that you had to use right now. Who would you use it on and why?

(Fun fact: BC's vote is still on Tazaro)

Honestly, i'd probably shoot ROFL, as i feel his case on me is very aggressive and poor.

As for voting, who am i going to pressure? Zab? that's going to make me look awful. Vote some other random that isn't a lynch candidate. naw. If it comes down to it, sure i'll vote zab.

In post 135, zabriel wrote:Two miller claims. Seems legit. We should believe both of them.

Jesus. I'm going to have to put trollface on every post I make. I'm pretty sure at least one of the miller claims is completely full of shit. Honestly I thought the first Miller claim was a joke until everybody went so apeshit over it. Guy comes in and jokeclaims in first post, and then we throw shit around until something sticks and one of us is dead.

In post 202, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 135, zabriel wrote:Two miller claims. Seems legit. We should believe both of them.

Jesus. I'm going to have to put trollface on every post I make. I'm pretty sure at least one of the miller claims is completely full of shit. Honestly I thought the first Miller claim was a joke until everybody went so apeshit over it. Guy comes in and jokeclaims in first post, and then we throw shit around until something sticks and one of us is dead.

From a third person point of view, i'm willing to believe two miller claims to an extent. Mine is definitely less gambity.

In post 136, AngryPidgeon wrote:
@BC: Rofl is kind of drifting into the null-town region of my reads. Shoot CKD :P

Darthe is town.

Did mal just CC BC's miller claim?

DemonCore is still scum.

2 miller claims. Right. Ok. I bet my lucky oldschool 5$ bill that they are both true. Takers?

VOTE: Demon Core

I wouldn't even consider it a counter claim. And yeah, i'm thinking he might be town too. If Mal posted more, that might help.

In post 138, curiouskarmadog wrote:this Zab lynch is too fucking easy...a wagon built up on him based on a sarcastic remark?

bullshit.

AP I am curious, am I still scum when/if he flips town? I would like to know before the day ends?

I got called out for Appeal to fear for this kind of post. I'm pulling that card out against you now.

In post 140, Tazaro wrote:I am totally going to vote for someone on the Zab wagon.
BUT WHO?

fucking worthless post.

In post 146, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 145, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC is town.

Right now Dcore/CKD are the obvious team. CKD's "Am I scum regardless of the Zab flip" solidifies that connection although Zabriel hasn't done enough to warrant the lynch compared to these 2.

P-edit: BC isn't flipping scum and you are.

In post 96, roflcopter wrote:
In post 95, BloodCovenent wrote:who are you going after when i flip town?

another appeal to fear

way to dodge all the fucking questions.

if BC flips scum, am I scum?

do you really think BC wasnt being dodgy?

why is that so hard to answer?

appeal to fear.

PeregrineV is townnnnn

In post 159, roflcopter wrote:
fos: angrypidgeon

no there are not two millers in this game. and your entire "catchup" spiel reeks of bullshit. bc is not town. zab is not town. they are today and tomorrow's lynches, in either order.

This post feels like it comes from a player with extra information.

In post 166, Demon Core wrote:Dear everyone not voting one of the claimed millers:

1) Link to game with two millers
2) A vote for BC or malp (preferably BC)

or STFU

FoS CKD and AP for obfuscating the point and cluttering the thread with stupid bullshit when we pretty much have a guaranteed scum sitting right in front of us.

why is Mal's Miller claim any more legitimate than mine? that makes no sense and there is no reasoning at all.

Your last line is awful as fuck. You're calling out players for creating discussion and giving us information. That's fucking awful town play.
unvote:
Vote: Demon Core

In post 169, curiouskarmadog wrote:
---

I dont know if this is correct. I have never been in a game with two millers...never heard of a game with two millers.

tbh a deathnote game with two millers wouldn't really surprise me, but i'm surprised it's in a mini, instead of a large themed game.

In post 194, drmyshotgun wrote:Yeah.
I'd love to see both of them go down.
They must not survive until the Lylo at the very least.

What happens if you lynch me and i flip town? do you go right after Mal then? or do you let him slide by? how does that work?

In post 475, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 463, drmyshotgun wrote:DC is not getting lynched unless a CC comes up.

According to Rofl, only scum want a CC to hunt out Power roles.
In post 466, roflcopter wrote:all he's doing is trying to draw out the counterclaim because he is scum going down in flames on day one its exactly what i would do if i were in his position

Drmy is enabling a CC right? scum motive?
In post 472, drmyshotgun wrote:
In post 470, Demon Core wrote:
In post 464, roflcopter wrote:i'd rather no one cc because that is the most obvious fakeclaim i've ever seen, and he hasn't in posted in how long but he's keenly aware that he's being wagoned enough to appear from thin air while we're all online doing it? do not buy it.

You
asked me to claim in the latest post...

Scum response. Happy with lynch.
Hammer away.

Bussing from scum drmy to scum demon core. amirite ROFL?

#appealToROFL.

unvote:
Vote: Drmyshotgun

In post 495, Demon Core wrote:I'm now hating mal's miller claim. I'm wary of
any
miller claim (scum just make themselves cop immune for no reason), but if I got a miller role PM and someone else claimed miller, it would take a lot of convincing for me to not park my vote on that person.

Short and sweet reads (will "elaborate" on request for a specific one)

town: AP, rofl, rob13, darthe, prohawk, CKD (yes, I flip-flopped)
???: Cheery dog (more on this one later), BC (actual play made me change my mind; still hate the miller claim)
scum: Tazaro (talk about someone making WTF votes and then disappearing), malp

Withholding my vote for very, very good reason. If anyone hammers before the next vote count, I will rage.

These interactions.
I would go into more detail at such, but I see no point when you have already been lynched and we're in twilight.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 961, Rob14 wrote:In all honesty, BC, you've been lynched.

Were you scum?

nope. town miller.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 963, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 961, Rob14 wrote:In all honesty, BC, you've been lynched.

Were you scum?

nope. town miller.

We'll see.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Idiots. Told you all. He was so town. Vig Malp / CKD.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Darthe »

Better yet, Vig CKD, Pigeon, or CD.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Rob14 »

I need a doc-protect tonight if one exists. This is ability-related, but I cannot explain it. I
may
have stretched the truth slightly for reactions when I claimed earlier.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 966, Darthe wrote:Vig CKD,

What?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Darthe »

Whoops! Meant to Put CD and accidentally slid that K in there lol, then I put it correctly after that.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Darthe »

In post 965, AngryPidgeon wrote:Idiots. Told you all. He was so town. Vig Malp / CKD.

In post 968, AngryPidgeon wrote:

What?

Also, I am assuming you only ask because CKD hasn't particularly been high on my scumdar?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

So you want me vigged twice?

I'm not bulletproof
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 966, Darthe wrote:Better yet, Vig CKD, Pigeon, or CD.

Shut the fuck up if you want to live even a day more.
My GTKAS!
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Darthe »

Lol no, once will suffice IMO. Twice is a waste of a vig kill. Scummy twist though, nice.

Fuck it drmy, kill me if you can. 2 up and I would provide awesome info. Doesn't seem a waste to me atm, though I do prefer living to cast votes and find scum.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

In post 970, Darthe wrote:
In post 965, AngryPidgeon wrote:Idiots. Told you all. He was so town. Vig Malp / CKD.

In post 968, AngryPidgeon wrote:

What?

Also, I am assuming you only ask because CKD hasn't particularly been high on my scumdar?

Shut up, Crime.

Darthe wrote:Lol no, once will suffice IMO. Twice is a waste of a vig kill. Scummy twist though, nice.

Fuck it drmy, kill me if you can. 2 up and I would provide awesome info. Doesn't seem a waste to me atm, though I do prefer living to cast votes and find scum.
If only I could.
My GTKAS!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”