Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

PSA: So I'm busy tonight studying for my MTKG test, so the reading should start tomorrow.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3408, Thor665 wrote:1. I honestly don't even know what you're accusing me of now, you're the one who said my issue was about Feysal's meta. I said it was about you.

No. I've made it totally obvious what I am talking about and this is false. I cannot see this as anything other than a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the details. The topic numbered 1 in the discussion was explicitly about my interpretation of Feysal's meta. Check it:
In post 3399, Thor665 wrote:1. My analysis remains fine on your Feysal push.

Then in 3402 somehow my meta becomes an issue:
In post 3402, Thor665 wrote:1. My point is based on an aspect of your meta we disagree on, not a misrep.

I call you on it, and now you say it was somehow about my meta.

What the fuck, die.

In post 3408, Thor665 wrote:2. Except that it does suggest that. 3229 explicitly calls him not scum, 3233 (which you're quoting a part of) is part of a theoretical discussion of why he supposedly should be dead if he was town but not if he was scum, and I still say he shouldn't be lynched.

No it doesn't.

In post 3229, Thor665 wrote:BBMolla's actions don't make sense as scum though unless you think he's scum from [whichever team it was he claimed knowledge of] and he's betting the other team doesn't kill him because they want to leave him alive to help hunt down [whichever team he's giving info on].

So basically he's scum banking that the other scum team won't have enough paranoia to shoot him at some point?
Meh.

It says he doesn't make sense as scum, unless… I'm not say it's a case against him, but again it's pretty clear that you're not saying that you think he's clear.

In post 3408, Thor665 wrote:3. How would establishing a claim of a roleblocker help him from a cop?

You're not even reading.
In post 3407, Zdenek wrote:In this game there likelihood of there being investigative roles other than cop is really high, so he'd probably want a solid claim.

Note: other than a cop.

Thor is desperately full of shit and I desperately want him dead now.

In post 3465, Pandora wrote:Either of the other two wagons would be better then this.

Come vote Thor then.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3476, Zdenek wrote:No. I've made it totally obvious what I am talking about and this is false. I cannot see this as anything other than a deliberate attempt to obfuscate the details. The topic numbered 1 in the discussion was explicitly about my interpretation of Feysal's meta. Check it:
In post 3399, Thor665 wrote:1. My analysis remains fine on your Feysal push.

Then in 3402 somehow my meta becomes an issue:
In post 3402, Thor665 wrote:1. My point is based on an aspect of your meta we disagree on, not a misrep.

I call you on it, and now you say it was somehow about my meta.

What the Smurf, die.

I thought we were talking about how our meta "clears" you as town when I've said that I don't think you're following that meta.
That is a discussion you and I had.

There was also an earlier discussion where I said I thought you were trying to mislynch Feysal - with this being multiball (as you love to point out) that actually means nothing to me that Feysal flipped scum because I still think you lynched him in a scummy way.

So which is the part your arguing, and what is your issue with it? Because all I see is you yelling at me about...something?

In post 3476, Zdenek wrote:No it doesn't.

Yes it does.

In post 3476, Zdenek wrote:
In post 3229, Thor665 wrote:BBMolla's actions don't make sense as scum though unless you think he's scum from [whichever team it was he claimed knowledge of] and he's betting the other team doesn't kill him because they want to leave him alive to help hunt down [whichever team he's giving info on].

So basically he's scum banking that the other scum team won't have enough paranoia to shoot him at some point?
Meh.

It says he doesn't make sense as scum, unless… I'm not say it's a case against him, but again it's pretty clear that you're not saying that you think he's clear.

If you squint and turn your head slightly, you might notice that what I'm saying is I *don't* believe that.
Though usually I say 'meh' after things I totally believe, so it's an easy mistake to make.
:neutral:

In post 3476, Zdenek wrote:
In post 3407, Zdenek wrote:In this game there likelihood of there being investigative roles other than cop is really high, so he'd probably want a solid claim.

Note: other than a cop.

Again, you're accusing him of actually using a protective role on a town role and calling him scummy for it.
Pull the other one, it has bells on.

Zedenek is desperately full of Smurf, and yadda, yadda...you know the drill.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Can we please lynch Thor. He's scum and I'm tired of this.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Dodge, duck, dive, dip, and dodge.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thor

Eh sure. Thor is always a good lynch.

Don't know if Tim just knows to hit me in the soft spot but I donno, something about his lynch bugs me.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Thor is never a good lynch - otherwise he'd be lynched more often and win less often.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Regfan »

Caught up at work, will try and find some time to get to this game tonight.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3481, Thor665 wrote:Thor is never a good lynch - otherwise he'd be lynched more often and win less often.

He's a great lynch because he's so good at misleading. Hence why he's never lynched.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by Thor665 »

And yet, oddly, my accuracy is better than random chance. Go figure.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 5, Votecount 21

Thor665 (3) - Minimum, Zdenek, BBmolla
Timeater (5) - Magua, Plums Yo Mamma, kortul, Regfan, Regfan

Zdenek (4) - 4nx3ty, Thor665, Pandora, Timeater

Not Voting (3):
Tyene Sand, Aurorusvox, Andrius

With 14 alive and 1 living dead it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 28th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-28 14:30:02)

[/color]
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:09 am

Post by Minimum »

Regfan, give me some Thorvotes. Timeater's not going to make it to endgame anyway (unless he towns it up in later days which pretty much requires him to be town!) Letting Thor live is just going to make this thread more unreadable with pointless Thor-Zdenek walls and then he'll kill off the competent players and he'll be able to browbeat the weaker players into not lynching him. Trust me here, Regfan, if only just this once.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Minimum - have you read any of the recent walls - and upon reading them found yourself saying 'yep, Thor is clearly lying as Zdenek proves!'

Because I'm not, and I'm showing his case to be invalid and weird...and no one is saying anything about it.

Because, y'know, *I'm* the scum... :neutral:
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Minimum »

No, but I do find myself saying "god, can we kill Thor now". I see no reason why I should even care about Zdenek's case.

Let me write you a poem:
Cases are boring.
You're scum.
Please get lynched.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

And when I flip town, what then? Hypothetically?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Magua »

How did this get to the point of "let's not lynch Tim and let's lynch Thor?" I understand being bored with this Day, but seriously what?

Only reason for this Day to continue is so that Andrius can
be lazy and not ever
give us reads and that's really it. And then we lynch Timeater.

Thor, your whole "I'm going to stir the shit" shtick got old 20 pages ago. In any contest between you and Zdenek you're getting lynched; the only reason you're behind compared to the Zdenek wagon is that we're all voting Timeater. Now can you do me a solid and stop making these pages physically painful for me to read?
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 3489, Thor665 wrote:And when I flip town, what then? Hypothetically?

Then there'll still be 4 scum left to catch rather than 3. What's the point of the question? I'm not doing much in the way of long-term strategizing that would be influenced by your flip.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3490, Magua wrote:Thor, your whole "I'm going to stir the Smurf" shtick got old 20 pages ago. In any contest between you and Zdenek you're getting lynched; the only reason you're behind compared to the Zdenek wagon is that we're all voting Timeater. Now can you do me a solid and stop making these pages physically painful for me to read?

I suppose I could stop offering my opinions and reads - but I'm pretty sure that's anti-town and would help lead to my mislynch. I'll agree my opinions and reads appear to be driving me towards my mislynch as well, but at least in this siyuation people will say I had "Smurf reads" not "was a lurksack" and also, as long as I fight and kick at least you'll have interesting wagon info as well as a town flip - so that's a bit more useful as well.

Also, currently the top three wagons are me, a townread, and Zdenek - so I'm not sure what you expect to hear from me. ::shrug::

@Minimum - Could you remind me why I'm obv. scum? Just a sentence or two would be fine (and preferred).
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Magua »

Thor, don't pull that "Oh, you want me to shut up?" crap. Read what I fucking said instead of what you want to strawman.

We get it. You think Zdenek is scum. Fun fact: enough people disagree with you that you're not getting a lynch. Continuing to go over and over and over isn't convincing people; it is, if anything, actively working against. You want to post reads, post reads, but for the love of Christ stop quote striping with Zdenek.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

He started the last one.
Conversely - what would be more pro town of me to do? Quote strip with the people who want to lynch me or Timeater? $5 says I get yelled at for that one too.

I can't get the case on me put into words.
I can't get people to look at my debates with Zdenek.
I can get people to tell me to stop acting up - because certainly me being ignored on two of my bigger gripes is what's helping to keep me so relaxed.
::shrug::

And I *have* offered other reads - I've weighed in on AV, and on BB, and on Minimum, and on Anxiety, and on and on - but people are choosing to overlook that because apparently I'm some sort of boogeyman who has to be talked down to this game and have everything ignored in order to keep me as a vaguely acceptable scum read with no actual case on him than 'lol, annoying quote walls'.

Am I wrong?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Tell you what, Magua, just answer me this one - I'll try to be simple for you;

During the day this happened:

Zdenek voted AV.
AV claimed.
Zdenek addressed AV's claim and people unvoting either not at all or in a very minor way (feel free to weigh in on your call there)
Zdenek soft supported other wagons while still sitting on AV and not trying to get that wagon to go anywhere.
Thor called him on it.
Zdenek voted Thor with all burning rage.

Town/Town?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh, and add in "Zdenek admitted he was just on Thor 'because' and would be hopping to Timeater.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:54 am

Post by Magua »

Me saying "You want to offer reads, offer reads" was in response to your terrible strawman where you're all "Oh, boo hoo hoo, no one wants to hear my reads."

As for your one question: you're bringing up something that Zdenek did that is bad for someone to do regardless of alignment. Got it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'll agree it's bad play.
But it is helpful for scum aligned players and doesn't follow a town line of thought.
Ergo...?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Magua »

Tell me, Thor, in your worldview, why Zdenek-scum did not jump on Timeater-town's wagon when he was at L-1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”