AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

IDK, I kinda had an epiphany. Something seemed off. I saw the BC flip and thought "Well what was I expecting". Went back and saw that post. The line about me being a scumteam with blood caught my eye. I stared at it for a second. And yo know how sometimes you subconsciously pick up on a bunch of small things that are off, but don't really put it all together? But then, wham, some stimulus happens and it all snaps into your head at once? That is pretty much what happened.

Your Dcore bus was pretty giveaway.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1010, roflcopter wrote:
In post 1007, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1005, roflcopter wrote:
In post 1004, PeregrineV wrote:@Rofl- why was there no scumkill night 1?

because i am a jack of all trades and one of my abilities is
1-shot bulletproof

As in, you give that ability to someone else? Who did you give it to?

what? no. how do you get that from that? i just don't even.

i was bulletproof. it was a one shot ability. i did not get any confirmation on whether or not a shot was taken at me, but in light of the fact that i pushed through the lynch on the mafia goon and was still gunning for the mafia doctor going into night one it makes perfect fucking sense that they shot at me. and then there was no kill but the vig kill that night.

Just so we're clear, you are claiming to be 1-shot Bulletproof Town JOAT?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And I'm very confused about why a JoaT would have 1xBP as an ability. That is passive. Commute would make more sense. But do large normals have to pass a review committee?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

you say words but give no reasons

why did you think me suggesting you could be scum if someone who ended up flipping town was scum meant i was scum? it doesn't accomplish much, from a scum perspective, to list your scum potential as based solely on the flip of someone that i, as scum, would know is going to flip town.

you obviously just fucking panicked when you suddenly showed up anywhere in my scumlist other than definitely town, but i still honestly don't get what the upside is for you to fake a guilty on me here, with two partners already dead, as what must be the most town-esteemed member of the scumteam. i'm flabbergasted.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1028, roflcopter wrote:why did you think me suggesting you could be scum if someone who ended up flipping town was scum meant i was scum? it doesn't accomplish much, from a scum perspective, to list your scum potential as based solely on the flip of someone that i, as scum, would know is going to flip town.

It wasn't that it had scum motivation. It was that it made no sense from a town perspective. (I like to think of as proof by contradiction. I mean if it does have scum motivation behind it then you could still be scum or town). If it doesn't make sense as town, then it comes from scum.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1026, PeregrineV wrote:

1-shot bulletproof

i was bulletproof. it was a one shot ability. i did not get any confirmation on whether or not a shot was taken at me, but in light of the fact that i pushed through the lynch on the mafia goon and was still gunning for the mafia doctor going into night one it makes perfect fucking sense that they shot at me. and then there was no kill but the vig kill that night.

that is correct. i am a town joat. i have at least two 1-shot abilities. one of them was/is 1-shot bulletproof. i may or may not have used any other ability(ies) i have. since my lynch is going to get pushed through based on ap's "guilty" i will not claim these other abilities no matter what. i will say that none of my other abilities have thus far amounted to anything useful (but i thought that drawing a nightkill to my bp was pretty damn useful)
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1029, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1028, roflcopter wrote:why did you think me suggesting you could be scum if someone who ended up flipping town was scum meant i was scum? it doesn't accomplish much, from a scum perspective, to list your scum potential as based solely on the flip of someone that i, as scum, would know is going to flip town.

It wasn't that it had scum motivation. It was that it made no sense from a town perspective. (I like to think of as proof by contradiction. I mean if it does have scum motivation behind it then you could still be scum or town). If it doesn't make sense as town, then it comes from scum.

why doesn't it make sense as town, exactly?
soi soi soi

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It could be the amount of coffee Im chugging, but my heart is racing over here.

There was so much pressure to kill all the millers either via lynch or vig-shot, that he was going to flip by end of N2 at the latest. Why on earth would I defend a scum buddy when its painfully obvious he is dying no later than N2?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1032, AngryPidgeon wrote:It could be the amount of coffee Im chugging, but my heart is racing over here.

There was so much pressure to kill all the millers either via lynch or vig-shot, that he was going to flip by end of N2 at the latest. Why on earth would I defend a scum buddy when its painfully obvious he is dying no later than N2?

why on earth would i try to tie you to someone who is going to die no later than n2 and flip
town
????
soi soi soi

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Rob why are you not pushing for a malp lynch since you know more than anything else right now that he is guilty?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1030, roflcopter wrote:
In post 1026, PeregrineV wrote:

1-shot bulletproof

that is correct. i am a town joat. i have at least two 1-shot abilities. one of them was/is 1-shot bulletproof. i may or may not have used any other ability(ies) i have. since my lynch is going to get pushed through based on ap's "guilty" i will not claim these other abilities no matter what. i will say that none of my other abilities have thus far amounted to anything useful (but i thought that drawing a nightkill to my bp was pretty damn useful)

Can you tell me your town motivation behind withholding info to your death?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:50 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1035, Rob14 wrote:
Can you tell me your town motivation behind withholding info to your death?

i'm doing my very best to NOT die today and i still don't want the scum to know what else i can do
soi soi soi

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@ROFL- Aren't you like the third or forth JOAT claim?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1033, roflcopter wrote:
In post 1032, AngryPidgeon wrote:It could be the amount of coffee Im chugging, but my heart is racing over here.

why on earth would i try to tie you to someone who is going to die no later than n2 and flip
town
????

Its not exactly a super rare scum tactic.
1. You are no longer accountable for that read after the flip
2. It looks like scum hunting
3. It makes you look less all-knowing
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1037, PeregrineV wrote:@ROFL- Aren't you like the third or forth JOAT claim?

third i think but why do you think i immediately believed ckd's joat claim? that seems like the theme of the whole setup
soi soi soi

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1034, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Rob why are you not pushing for a malp lynch since you know more than anything else right now that he is guilty?

Waiting for his response at the moment. Unless it's satisfactory, which there is only one claim that I can think of that would make it so, I'll be voting for him very, very soon.

Frankly, I like the results from pressuring rofl at the moment, though. His responses are very interesting.

P-edit: Yeah, but you said you were pretty certain you were going to by lynched and therefore wouldn't give info. If you were L-1 and someone stated intent to hammer, would you give up the info on your role before death so we knew your abilities?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1038, AngryPidgeon wrote:

town
????

now you're making up reasons and retroactively applying them to your previous read. you already said it was an "epiphany." this is confirmation bias slash you are scum making this all up.
soi soi soi

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Haha, hiraki did it in space mafia and it was one of the reasons I JK'd her.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1040, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1034, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Rob why are you not pushing for a malp lynch since you know more than anything else right now that he is guilty?

Waiting for his response at the moment. Unless it's satisfactory, which there is only one claim that I can think of that would make it so, I'll be voting for him very, very soon.

Frankly, I like the results from pressuring rofl at the moment, though. His responses are very interesting.

P-edit: Yeah, but you said you were pretty certain you were going to by lynched and therefore wouldn't give info. If you were L-1 and someone stated intent to hammer, would you give up the info on your role before death so we knew your abilities?

i've already told you i have no useful information other than my bulletproofness to give right now so no. the useful info you will get from my lynch is that angrypidgeon faked a guilty.
soi soi soi

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1041, roflcopter wrote:
In post 1038, AngryPidgeon wrote:

town
????

now you're making up reasons and retroactively applying them to your previous read. you already said it was an "epiphany." this is confirmation bias slash you are scum making this all up.

Why does scum have motivation to fake a guilty in a normal game where there is no bussing?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Rob14 »

EBWODP: Meant busdriver.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1042, AngryPidgeon wrote:Haha, hiraki did it in space mafia and it was one of the reasons I JK'd her.

the difference is that you roleblocked a scum kill not came up with an investigation result. and the second difference is that hiraki was widely suspected at that point in space mafia while in this game i have been appearing at or near the top of most relevant town lists.

did you breadcrumb your role?
soi soi soi

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1045, Rob14 wrote:EBWODP: Meant busdriver.

Bus driver? there are none in normals
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1039, roflcopter wrote:
In post 1037, PeregrineV wrote:@ROFL- Aren't you like the third or forth JOAT claim?

third i think but why do you think i immediately believed ckd's joat claim? that seems like the theme of the whole setup

Ok, no offense to all you "JOAT"s out there, but you need to get your claims/fakeclaims/facts straight.

And fast.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 1044, Rob14 wrote:Why does scum have motivation to fake a guilty in a normal game where there is no bussing?

i have no fucking idea i'm probably more confused than anyone else here
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”