drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

So what's stopping us from Malpascp lynch, again?
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1225, drmyshotgun wrote:So what's stopping us from Malpascp lynch, again?

The fact that it makes no sense that he tried to confirm BC town.
The fact that he reacted appropriately, in my opinion, to my gambit.
The fact that CKD, keeping in mind the BC-town flip, is as ObvScum as DC was on Day 1.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Oh okay. I skipped like everything.

VOTE: CKD
My GTKAS!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

At least rofl needs to full-claim first.

And at drmy, please understand that from my perspective the BC lynch was a policy lynch. It really frustrated me that people were willing to sheep onto that wagon with a lot of the reasoning being that he is a miller claim and must die, etc. Some people made a case against him, but really he was obviously town. Like obviously. I actually can't believe we removed him from the game when if he had just claimed VT he probably would still be here. Its not fair to him, especially considering he played it 'by the book' and I was pissed off that no one would listen to me on that one. Please don't hold a grudge on me for this is all I'm trying to say. I got moderately upset after his flip. I still trust my judgement on it though, but I see your point too.

Malp called me scum and voted me. Then he suggested that rofl was also a scumread of his. That alone makes me ok with lynching him. If he can honestly fathom that I was bussing rofl today, then he clearly isn't thinking like town.

P-edit: reading.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

No. If he had claimed VT, Cop could have investigated him and he'd probably have died earlier. The way he played, was nothing short of scummy.
My GTKAS!
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

I mean, he even said that he wouldn't have claimed had Malpascp claimed first. What's the point in that? I don't see it.
My GTKAS!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1230, drmyshotgun wrote:I mean, he even said that he wouldn't have claimed had Malpascp claimed first. What's the point in that? I don't see it.

Look, this is in the past and I'd prefer we not get upset over it anymore than we have to. I'm just trying to show you my point of view on everything so far.

And I 100% agree with him. If I were in a game with a miller claim I would absolutely think twice before claiming miller. I think I would ultimately decide to do it, but I understand the hesitation. Just look at how much people immediately jumped on the dichotomy D1 and started calling for PLs and saying that at least one of them had to be lying?

I keep saying I'm done arguing, but then I keep arguing.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Rob14 »

^Don't argue then. Just vote CKD.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Okay, okay, Pidgeon. You think Miller-lynch was PL, fine.
My GTKAS!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Curious Karma Dog

Drmy, I really hope you don't think less of me for this. Thats all.

P-edit: I'm saying, subjectively, it partly felt that way to me. And that is why I was upset and inspired to take matters into my own hands. I'm not always right. I'm just trying to explain how I saw things the past Day.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Finally! This CKD wagon pleases me greatly.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Just don't do this kind of thing in the future. You two got me all excited with this shit.
My GTKAS!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Rob14 »

By the way, I know I haven't restated my reasons for suspecting CKD during this day. If anyone wants me to, ask. I'll do a wall. I just don't feel like doing it unless people need me to, since I've said a lot of stuff about him in the past.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I was going to make the obligatory snarky comment about how you won't consider voting rofl unless I make a case, yet you are voting CKD w/o a case but I decided not to be that guy.

@Drmy: I can't wait for a future game where I actually have a legit claim and you will just give me the not-sure-if look. But honestly, if you ISO me I was slipping all over the place. I can point to several quotes when I was keeping it up that were obvious slips.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1238, AngryPidgeon wrote:I was going to make the obligatory snarky comment about how you won't consider voting rofl unless I make a case, yet you are voting CKD w/o a case but I decided not to be that guy.

@Drmy: I can't wait for a future game where I actually have a legit claim and you will just give me the not-sure-if look. But honestly, if you ISO me I was slipping all over the place. I can point to several quotes when I was keeping it up that were obvious slips.

Difference: I asked you for a case specifically. No one asked me for a wall yet.

Second Difference: I've made cases/arguments against CKD in the past. You haven't made arguments against rofl in the past.

Third Difference: CKD has not shown up as a town read on almost anyone's lists. Rofl is a relatively strong town read for a lot of people.

On another subject, I did notice your slips. I'm assuming you noticed mine as well, probably cause we were both in the "gambit" state of mind. Unlike you, I didn't say a thing about it because I wanted to see where it would go. Grr.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1239, Rob14 wrote:Third Difference: CKD has not shown up as a town read on almost anyone's lists. Rofl is a relatively strong town read for a lot of people.

I think he's town, and I think AP is scum. But if I'm wrong about one, I'm wrong about both. AP made the 4th scum comment, which doesn't sit well with me. Also he was really keen for a mass claim to happen today. That, along with ckd catching him lying, has me leaning AP out of the two. ckd, he tried to trap DC last night and caught AP today, he looks town to me. But he does look worse out of the two in iso with the dead scum, so idk.

My strongest reads are rob and drmy, both are obvtown. For that reason I'm happy to sheep them for today. If ckd flips town, my vote is on AP all day long tomorrow. I'm happy with the info a ckd lynch provide, we get scum today or tomorrow imo.

VOTE: ckd

And if ckd flips scum, I think that clears a lot of people and we're looking at darthe, peregrine, cheerydog, josh and paid pyro as our targets, possibly malp, maaaaaybe rofl. But rofl is still the only person to explain the lack of n1 kill. I don't seriously think the scum would sacrifice a kill to claim bulletproof later. Would they?

idk, I think we have a much, much clearer picture tomorrow with either a ckd or pigeon lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Drmyshotgun protected rob N1. Rev, you scum?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by roflcopter »

somebody give me a short version of the case on ckd because i still don't think he's scum
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1241, AngryPidgeon wrote:Drmyshotgun protected rob N1. Rev, you scum?

We need a full rofl claim.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1242, roflcopter wrote:somebody give me a short version of the case on ckd because i still don't think he's scum

I just realized I missed this post when I looked at your ISO. I will address this Friday evening, since I'll be going back home from college for the weekend on Friday and won't be able to write up a detailed ISO until Friday night.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Anybody else think Revs last post is scum central?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 983, Rob14 wrote:Tazaro, that crazy bastard. He drew the NK as essentially a VT. RIP

Now, moving on, I have a third ability that I previously didn't disclose. This is why I asked for a doc-protect last night. My third 1-shot ability is Gunsmith. Would you care to explain my result mal?

In post 984, AngryPidgeon wrote:
I have a mod-confirmed guilty on roflcopter

VOTE: roflcopter
I will not say anything else about my role.

I haven't fully caught up yet will all the posting you lot did while I was asleep, but I'm going to come out now and clear AP.

I am in fact a 1 shot gunsmith, I was going to use it on the millers, however I didn't want to waste a shot when going why what had been posted I assumed they were going to be vigged.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

opps I forgot I multiquoted those two before and continued to read.

and AP doesn't have a gun to be clear.

and can we stop all this fakeclaiming as town please.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Wow, what an explosion. My head hurts from trying to catch up so quick and respond. I already claimed, but curse all of you that wanted a mass claim. We did just fine work without it D1. With all the lies rolling around from town and scum alike, who could believe any of it anyhow?

Rob, I need a wall please and I can wait until Friday Night. Thanks!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1248, ProHawk wrote:Rob, I need a wall please and I can wait until Friday Night. Thanks!

Message received, will do.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”