Micro 57: Stratego Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
syndromeofatown
syndromeofatown
Goon
syndromeofatown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 am

Post by syndromeofatown »

In post 198, Carbondioxide wrote:Hmm... I 'Towned' Sean & Psyche because two players seem keen to lynch them with, from what I can see, not much reasoning. Unless that's scum-bussing it moves them both down my 'could be scum' list.

I don't really care about your reasoning for Psyche town. I'm wondering where Sean town comes from given your synopsis of him seems to indicate he's done nothing but null or scummy things. Psyche is the only one voting Sean right now, and you have a town read on him. You think he's town because one of your town reads is voting him? That makes no sense at all. You have not given any good reason for Sean to be town.

---
I voice concerns on and possible intent to vote you and you vote for me - having previously been quite convinced I was Town. Interesting. You move your vote off Psyche - who you wanted a "compromise wagon on - go!" and thought needed more 'mental energy' as he was scum. Moving him from tied lynch-lead to, to making me lynch-lead.

Last time I called you town was page 3. Quite a lot has happened since then. My town read on you has slowly been waning, and your last post pretty much cements you as a scum read now.
Carbondioxide
Carbondioxide
Goon
Carbondioxide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Carbondioxide »

In post 199, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Carbon wrote: MoI — I can't speak for anyone else but I've had enough of CO2 v MoI ping-pong. I skimmed your post as it popped up in preview when I posted my latest suspicions. If we both make it to D2 we can resume battle then. I'm Town. I'm clearly not going to convince you of that today so I'm happy to see what comes in D2... if I make it that far.

I would wager there is zero chance you get Nightkilled (unless there is a Vig ability or Serial Killer which I think is unlikely given setup size).

That said please answer this one bit of my post if you are Town …

THEN WHY DID YOU UNVOTE HIM? You really dodged that part of the post in this response. FourTrouble lurked out your questions and everything else but you decided your previous scum read on him wasn’t warranted for that? That simply does not make any sense from a Town perspective.

In post 199, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
THEN WHY DID YOU UNVOTE HIM? You really dodged that part of the post in this response. FourTrouble lurked out your questions and everything else but you decided your previous scum read on him wasn’t warranted for that? That simply does not make any sense from a Town perspective.

Short answer: Because others presented themselves as more scummy options.

Longer version: FT has barely posted a thing which has made him hard to read any alignment on - either to firm up as scummy read or clear him as Town. I unvoted him as, at the time, Syndrome and RedC had done scummy things so I wanted time to consider. Now, after more reflection and analysis FT (and RedC) have moved down my lynch-list (as per by wall-o-text spoiler post above). I'd rather lynch someone I had a scummy read on than someone I was unsure on.
"I'm more vanilla than the white bit in a Neopolitan ice-cream!"

UK-based and V/LA most weekends.
Carbondioxide
Carbondioxide
Goon
Carbondioxide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Carbondioxide »

In post 200, syndromeofatown wrote: I'm wondering where Sean town comes from given your synopsis of him seems to indicate he's done nothing but null or scummy things. Psyche is the only one voting Sean right now, and you have a town read on him. You think he's town because one of your town reads is voting him? That makes no sense at all. You have not given any good reason for Sean to be town.

Thats just a blatant mis-representation of what I said. Who Psyche's voting for doesn't come into it as I think he's Town. Sean has two people wanting to push lynch on him close to deadline. His maybe-scummy actions are, to me, pretty mild/null - certainly not as scummy as others.

Last time I called you town was page 3. Quite a lot has happened since then. My town read on you has slowly been waning, and your last post pretty much cements you as a scum read now.

You were questioning RedC for being sycophantic to both you and I on page 5. Why'd that matter if I was scum? I've gone from obv-Town to scum (clean through 'null') in 2-3 pages. That's a lot of waning!

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Hoopla »

Salamence20 has requested replacement.

Day 1, Vote Count #9

With
alive, it takes
votes to lynch. Deadline is scheduled for 15:00 UTC, October 28th <Countdown>.

Carbondioxide
-
(MagnaofIllusion, RedCoyote, syndromeofatown)
Salamence20
-
(Seanald, Carbondioxide)
MagnaofIllusion
-
(Salamence20)
Psyche
-
(charter)
Seanald
-
(Psyche)

Not voting
-
(FourTrouble)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:11 am

Post by charter »

Well, Carbon is still very obviously town, I've been saying it all game and I'll say it now!

I'll vote Magna, Psyche, or Seanald tonight, and that will probably be the last time I can post, but I can't believe no one is willing to vote Psyche!
Carbondioxide
Carbondioxide
Goon
Carbondioxide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Carbondioxide »

In post 202, Carbondioxide wrote:Sean has two people wanting to push lynch on him close to deadline.

Ok, I just re-read that and get what you're saying. If psyche's Town why does Sean having two votes, one by my town-read, clear him? It doesn't, it just pushes him from my null pile to the townish one - for now. I had to start clearing or parking in the 'null-ish' pile to focus on those I think are more worthy of my vote.

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:25 am

Post by Hoopla »

F-16_Fighting_Falcon replaces Salamence20 as of now.

A 48 hour deadline extension will be granted, but this will be the only one. New deadline is scheduled for 15:00 UTC, October 28th <Countdown>.
syndromeofatown
syndromeofatown
Goon
syndromeofatown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 am

In post 202, Carbondioxide wrote:You were questioning RedC for being sycophantic to both you and I on page 5. Why'd that matter if I was scum? I've gone from obv-Town to scum (clean through 'null') in 2-3 pages. That's a lot of waning!

Ok, first off, I never said you were obv-town. Charter is the one who has been saying that. I called you town once. Not obvious town, I called you VI that scum-slips as town. (which indicates I thought your posting was somewhat scummy but wrote you off as VI) You did go down to null at some point, I just never really announced it in thread.

---
Carbon wrote:Ok, I just re-read that and get what you're saying. If psyche's Town why does Sean having two votes, one by my town-read, clear him? It doesn't, it just pushes him from my null pile to the townish one - for now. I had to start clearing or parking in the 'null-ish' pile to focus on those I think are more worthy of my vote.

So who is this mysterious second person voting Seanald?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Hey guys. I am catching up now. I'll post more analysis soon. I am an alt (won't say who) although some players obviously know. More later.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Psyche »

Okay, Seanald case.
You can't step in the same river twice.
Carbondioxide
Carbondioxide
Goon
Carbondioxide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Carbondioxide »

In post 207, syndromeofatown wrote:
So who is this mysterious second person voting Seanald?

Are you even reading the thread? Not so mysterious.. MoI even questioned him about that post just now.

Why is my saying Sean's Town such a problem for you? There's probably a 7-in-9 chance I'm right. Do you think he's scum?

Welcome F16. I'm currently voting for your slot - so would welcome your input.

syndromeofatown
syndromeofatown
Goon
syndromeofatown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:42 am

In post 210, Carbondioxide wrote:Are you even reading the thread? Not so mysterious.. MoI even questioned him about that post just now.

Why is my saying Sean's Town such a problem for you?

1) That's not a vote.
2) You've acted nothing but suspicious towards Seanald all game, so this sudden town read on him is suspect as hell. Don't try and act like it's not. You've given no reason for your town-read on him other than Salamence's "vote" on him. However Salamence isn't actually voting him, and is instead voting Magnaofillusion (who you've been suspicious of... shouldn't he be town now for the same reason?). And actually, taking a closer look it appears you don't even have a solid scumread on Salamence either:

Carbon wrote:Charter says he's Town; Seanald says he's scum. Not sure where either of them get that (from meta?) because I've got a confused read on him, if anything.

So what is your excuse now? What has Seanald done that's town?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Psyche »

Why is Seanald scum?

REASON 1: Disingenuous Excuses

Spoiler:
In post 77, Seanald wrote:Sad Part is charter it's not faked just the by product of some real shiitty disinterested play. I'll work on it though thanks.

VOTE: Red coyote

I get bad vibes from his posts. I'll make a longer explanation but I'm only on my phone and I really got to poop right now but I'm constipated so that fucking sucks.

In post 106, Seanald wrote:Got disinterested because my GFs parents flew into town and took up alot of my time in the first days of the game lol that's how.

First, his disinterest came very early in the game. Page 4,
three
days into the game. That's terrible and unlikely in a game that was considerably active.

Also, there's a lot of dissonance in his excuse. The excuse is an explanation of why he was occupied, not of why he was disinterested. So either Seanald incorrectly believes "occupied" and "disinterested" means the same thing or his excuse is not an accurate explanation of his inactivity.

REASON 2: DODGING CASES

Spoiler:
Damning, at least for me. You see, when Seanald was first questioned about the reason for his inactivity by MoI, in the below quoted post...

In post 83, MagnaofIllusion wrote:*snip*
--
Sean wrote:
Sad Part is charter it's not faked just the by product of some real shiitty disinterested play. I'll work on it though thanks.

How the hell do you get disinterested when the game has been open all of 4 real life days?

Sean wrote: Honest answer: I wanted to vote him like 10 minutes after I made Post 30 but decided not to because I thought it would make me look scummy for contradicting myself, so I waited a bit and gave him a question to answer in the mean time to see if that might change my mind on him. (but he never answered my question...so mind wasn't changed)

I …. I don’t know what to think about this post …
--
*snip*

His response was to point out a red herring instead of actually addressing the legitimate question asked to him, in a series of two posts.
In post 90, Seanald wrote:You mis quoted me there moi. I never typed that second to last quote that was syndrome

In post 91, Seanald wrote:On post 83

He was pretty thorough to make sure that issue was cleared up, but he stopped there. He waited for the next page to begin, completely ignored the actually relevant point, and posted a couple of paragraphs of weak, substanceless wish-wash.

Only once MoI brought it up again did Seanald respond with his questionable answer.

REASON THREE: Substanceless Posting

Spoiler:
I ask anyone to quote one Seanald post that actually includes any information helpful to the town, that is not fluff or substanceless. Just one, please.

From his inconsistent reading of alliance by newbieness that he never fully explained...
In post 35, Seanald wrote:Carbon's play is horrible. He joined AUgust 30th though, so he could just be retardedly noob.

And Charter's vote was really bad, Charter did what I had thought fourtrouble did. He decided to do it anyways even after the other votes and my voting of trouble, noob scum looking for quick kill most likely.

VOTE: Charter

To this vote for red coyote that he never got to explaining before he changed his mind
three posts (or 33 if you count everyone else's) later

In post 77, Seanald wrote:Sad Part is charter it's not faked just the by product of some real shiitty disinterested play. I'll work on it though thanks.

VOTE: Red coyote

I get bad vibes from his posts. I'll make a longer explanation but I'm only on my phone and I really got to poop right now but I'm constipated so that fucking sucks.

In post 100, Seanald wrote:UNVOTE: Redcoyote

Eh fuck tits, your recent posts are good and I have a weak spot for jokes and lightheartedness such a good break from the droning of continuing interogation that usually goes on. I don't usually see that from scum so not willing to vote you now. Also im curious If I was scum why would I retract my vote from fourtrouble that quickly, and my votes dont reek of scum motivation just nonsensicalness (that is now a word just fyi).

Anyway, im a little suspicious of psyche even though I like his jokes. the last game I just finshed, a scum was playing in a similar fashion as him, having a joking friendly attitude
in hopes to deter suspicion by drawing attention to himself in that way, don't know if lightning strikes twice here So I'll need to see more from him. (this is different than redcoyote because Red is questioning others, answering questions, and giving thoughts).

Also curious not many people seem to question Salamence, I have a null read on him thus far. But Im curious as to others peoples thoughts on him.

He finally suspects someone — me, but doesn't deliver, deciding instead to just sit around and wait, doing nothing proactive.

In post 103, Seanald wrote:
In post 101, Psyche wrote:Sorry. Schoolwork prevents me from doing anything really serious here. You'll have me Friday afternoon, I think.

Cuz I need to see more from him, ^^^ thats all we have gotten from him in essence this game.

And by now, he just has a vote for salamence based on bad vibes. Come on...

Sean is scum. Scuuum. Scum. Lynch it.

Okay, that's all I got for today. I don't have much time left for more. Do whatever you will.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

soat 147 wrote:it looks like sucking up to me.

Rest assured, I will not be doing any sucking up to anyone in this game, the least of which would be you or Carbon. I'm giving my honest thoughts on the game.

Ironically, I like this post though. I like the way you're thinking. I feel like it's honest. I mean, I could yell at you and pretend like I think you're being illogical, but I don't feel that.

---

charter 148 wrote:For his buddy, I am kind of leaning towards RedCoyote, but it's impossible to tell because Psyche has posted nothing at all today! I would be super happy to lynch Psyche as well!

charter, eventually you're going to have to do more than just be cute. You can say Carbon is town a million times, but that doesn't make me like him any more.

charter 150 wrote:I think Magna is scum, right now I'm having a very difficult time figuring out his buddy

Why are you so concerned with finding "MoI's partner"? Shouldn't you find one scum first before looking for a partner to someone that hasn't flipped yet?

charter 158 wrote:Carbon is town for posts like 64 and if you really want, I will find some more posts, but he's town!

In other words, you can't explain why he's town. He just gives you "good vibes"? :roll:

charter 172 wrote:Then as soon as his name is brought up for not posting, he finally reads the game and posts. That's not suspicious at all.

This is a good point. Then again, I never disagreed that Psyche was a good D1 lynch!

charter 191 wrote:Salamence is pretty obvtown!

charter, you know, the more I read you, the more I dislike your posts. You don't say anything. You don't engage anybody. I mean, you take stands, but they're empty.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Mod
, did you give us an extension?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Nevermind, ignore that last post.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 214, RedCoyote wrote:
Mod
, did you give us an extension?

Yes.

In post 215, RedCoyote wrote:Nevermind, ignore that last post.

Noted.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Psyche »

Psyche – well your only scum reads are Sean (although we never saw the case before you hopped to vote him) and maybe Sala. They aren’t likely scum together. Who is Sean’s partner given you have Town reads expliciably given on most of the rest of the players?

FourTrouble's interesting, but I dunno. Sean hasn't interacted with too many people. My reads are a bit atomized atm.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Seanald »

Ill interact with your mother!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Okay, I am halfway through, that was a lot to catch up on. Anyways, first point of interest is Carbon's vote where he says that it is scummy to put a player at L-2. I just don't see why it is scummy. Scum are not going to hammer someone at L-1 instantly much less two scum quick-hammering on Day 1 giving themselves away.

Regarding FourTrouble, I already get a townread on him. Based on meta, FourTrouble usually hunts for scumteams as opposed to individual scum players so his assertion that Carbon was afraid RedCoyote will get lynched matches with his usual town-meta regardless of the affiliations of the accused.

Carbon's seems really opportunistic. A passing question from Syndrome and he quickly jumps onto FourTrouble while quoting Syndrome's post.

As I understand it, Charter voted RedCoyote because he already had two votes. I see nothing bad about it. Seanald's calls Charter "noob-scum" looking for a quick kill. I see little scum motivation in putting someone at L-2 and any scum player is smart enough to understand that putting someone at L-2 on the first page isn't going to get them a quick-lynch and even if it did, they would be under immense suspicion. So, I disagree that Charter's vote was bad and in fact, I find Seanald scummy for calling it bad.

CarbonDioxide, explain this: "
In a nine player game with at least two scum yes, I'd say putting someone two votes from death is more significant than L-3 or "any other vote"
." []

Why is it more significant?

You give reasoning saying that if there are two mafia, they can simply hammer, but this would expose the mafia members and result in their lynch making a quick hammer a poor choice.

Syndrome's , he seems to say that FT was implying that FT knows the RedCoyote is scum but I don't interpret it that way. FT merely said that Carbon seems afraid that RedCoyote will get lynched.

I was prepared to let Carbon slide under the notion that he was new but MOI's post shows that Carbon has played mafia before. I am a little conflicted.

Agree with Charter's . The two votes on RedCoyote seem really fishy. Seanald provides no reasoning for his vote (I look forward to him doing so) and syndrome immediately pushes a lynch.

Seanald's = fluff.

Reads do far:

Town

Charter
FourTrouble

Leaning Town

MOI
RedCoyote

Leaning scum

Carbon

Scum

Syndrome
Seanald

Currently I am at MOI's which makes me want to re-consider whether Carbon is in fact scum as opposed to Seanald. I skimmed a few posts but I need to read this argument carefully and verify it. More tomorrow.
Carbondioxide
Carbondioxide
Goon
Carbondioxide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Carbondioxide »

In post 211, syndromeofatown wrote:So what is your excuse now? What has Seanald done that's town?

Wow, this is really a problem for you. What are you driving at? I think Sean might be Town. If you don't why aren't you voting him? Or are he and I a scum-team and I'm making a really bad attempt to clear him?

What I said in the post you keep quoting was:

VOTE: Salamence20 — but would consider voting charter, syndrome or FourT

So I've got like a mental list. Scummy, Townie and null. In fact most are in between groups like null-Town or null-scum. The four I just mentioned are top of my scum or null-scum list. Psyche's in my Town list and Sean's next in my null-Town list. The rest (MoI, RedC, charter etc.) are in my null-scum list.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:24 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD – I will be LA from 4:45pm EDT today until Monday morning for my usual weekend family duties.

--

So Sala replaces out without comment in thread … generally replacing is Null but I have some history with Sala in regards to replacements I need to look at.

And I’m guessing that F16 is a RapidCanyon alt given his comment about FourTrouble and information I know about both those players.

Deadline is in just over 2 days as of this post. I’m feeling fairly confident in Carbon as scum and the difficulty of getting him anywhere near L-1 (as opposed to Sean who got there in quick fashion) encourages me that I am correct.

I’ll be around enough to switch my vote to prevent a No Lynch but will only consider voting the following players – F16, Charter, Psyche and Fourtrouble.

If Carbon does flip Scum as I expect one of the players hardcore calling him Town (Charter or Sala’s slot) to this point is his partner.

--

RedCoyote wrote: Why are you so concerned with finding "MoI's partner"? Shouldn't you find one scum first before looking for a partner to someone that hasn't flipped yet?

Because being more worried about partnerships as opposed to scumminess is something scum tend to do to get mislynches …

--

I find Psyche’s case on Sean pretty weak considering Reason 1 (Disingenous Excuses) applies right at him for his blatantly stupid “Mental Exhaustion” post about how being Town just totally was too much for him.

@Psyche
– you aren’t getting Sean lynched today. Who of the following would you be most willing to vote outside him – Carbon / F16 / Charter?

--

Carbon wrote: Longer version: FT has barely posted a thing which has made him hard to read any alignment on - either to firm up as scummy read or clear him as Town. I unvoted him as, at the time, Syndrome and RedC had done scummy things so I wanted time to consider. Now, after more reflection and analysis FT (and RedC) have moved down my lynch-list (as per by wall-o-text spoiler post above). I'd rather lynch someone I had a scummy read on than someone I was unsure on.

Here’s my problem with your explanation – you didn’t vote one of your ‘more scummy’ suspects or even show any indication you did said reflaction. You are suggesting you needed time to consider them yet here’s the pattern I am seeing …

– Thursday, you unvote.
– Sunday you make a short post commenting only on Seanald.
– Monday you vote Seanald for his slip.

Later that same Monday you unvote because Sean is at L-1. After that point we begin our back and forth.

There is not anything in that post sequence to indicate you were really interested in reflecting on or analyzing FourTrouble / Syndrome / RedCoyote. This I think speaks to a Scum mentality and not a Town one – your play isn’t showing an honest effort to do what your explanation above says you were doing.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Carbondioxide
Carbondioxide
Goon
Carbondioxide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:49 am

Post by Carbondioxide »

In post 221, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Here’s my problem with your explanation – you didn’t vote one of your ‘more scummy’ suspects or even show any indication you did said reflaction. You are suggesting you needed time to consider them yet here’s the pattern I am seeing …

– Thursday, you unvote.
– Sunday you make a short post commenting only on Seanald.
– Monday you vote Seanald for his slip.

Later that same Monday you unvote because Sean is at L-1. After that point we begin our back and forth.

There is not anything in that post sequence to indicate you were really interested in reflecting on or analyzing FourTrouble / Syndrome / RedCoyote. This I think speaks to a Scum mentality and not a Town one – your play isn’t showing an honest effort to do what your explanation above says you were doing.

Huh...? I didn't vote one of my more scummy suspects? I am/did: Sala/F16. I even laid out why, in summary: happy to kill almost anyone/everyone; coming up with lame reasons for his votes; trying to recruit/buddy people to his votes. I'm trying to be objective here, so I re-read what I said. It's this bit:
"I've got a confused read on him"
isn't it? OK, you're right, that is unclear. I meant his play is confusing me. Voting people isn't a scum-tell; having no valid reason isn't that strong a scum-tell; asking people to vote with you isn't necessarily a scum-tell... but all of those together?

As for reflecting/analysing FourTrouble — as I said, analysing 8 posts is kinda hard. Likewise with RedC, he's hardly Mr. Talkative. Syndrome I've listed in my "willing to lynch" list which, I'd say,
is
reanalysing him.

If I'm honest, I'm tempted to vote FourT now. They guy is contributing
nothing
. Is that scummy — maybe not but his page says he logged in yesterday but has still posted squat. Why? No votes on him, deadline looming... so why bother? He's safe as it is. That's not very pro-Town in my book. If there were a FourT wagon, I'd be for it.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Carbon wrote: Huh...? I didn't vote one of my more scummy suspects? I am/did: Sala/F16. I even laid out why, in summary: happy to kill almost anyone/everyone; coming up with lame reasons for his votes; trying to recruit/buddy people to his votes.

That’s a clear misdirect and you know it. Again …

You unvoted FourT because others (you specified Syndrome and RedCoyote in answering my question) had been scummier at the time you unvoted.. In answering my questions you said you didn’t vote one of them
AT THE TIME
because you needed time to reflect and analyze.

Then you return to the thread and make not move one to scum-hunt either of your suspects who you supposedly were reflecting / analyzing. Instead you hopped on Sean for his ‘scum slip’ and subsequently engaged me in a war of walls.

The issue is not what you are doing now. The issue is your explanation is not reflected in your in-thread actions around the time of your unvote.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Carbondioxide
Carbondioxide
Goon
Carbondioxide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Carbondioxide »

In post 223, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

That’s a clear misdirect and you know it. Again …

This is you reading everything I write with your Carbon-scum prejudice. You're not being objective. Let me show why.

In post 223, MagnaofIllusion wrote:You unvoted FourT because others (you specified Syndrome and RedCoyote in answering my question) had been scummier at the time you unvoted. In answering my questions you said you didn’t vote one of them
AT THE TIME
because you needed time to reflect and analyze.

Then you return to the thread and make not move one to scum-hunt either of your suspects who you supposedly were reflecting / analyzing. Instead you hopped on Sean for his ‘scum slip’ and subsequently engaged me in a war of walls.

I unvoted FourT - true. My vote on him was intended to bring pressure to make him post more (worked a treat!) - so given that wasn't working and I was a sole vote on him (hardly much pressure) and I felt I was confusing myself with our early exchanges - with some time to deadline I unvoted so I could reasses.

FOUR DAYS later, whilst I'm re-reading the thread a 'slip' jumps out at me and I vote on it (on Sean). Yada-yada; not a slip; damn-noob; unvote again. Back to square one on the re-analysis.

For me that means clean slate. Not reanalyse with a FourT/RedC/Syndrome-scum glasses on (or Carbon-scum glasses which I gather a very 'in' at the moment) but reanalysis, from scratch.

Yada-yada wall-o-text ping-pong with you; my Spoiler-post analysis and lynch-list - plus vote on Sala/F16.

Thing is I know you know how long there was between my unvote/reanalysis as you just posted links to those posts in your previous post to me. See what I mean about reading stuff with an idea already in mind?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”