Mini 50 (Newer York Confidential) Game Over!

gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:37 pm

Post by gslamm »

mneme wrote:Someone will be replacing Jasonpingpong
The Someone ? or just someone? Will someone please let us know when JPP has been replaced and the replacement is caught up with the rest of us?
Alright I've ran out of "someone " jokes for now.

Fishbulb wrote:Why did you do that, gslamm? No one was asking us to role claim... I'm leaning more towards Riven. Anyone with me?
I did that hoping to jumpstart some direction to the game. Note I haven't revealed my role or yours (which I know), I mearly confirmed FinalFear as at least giving his proper name and making sure you knew that I was not doing that because I have some connection with him. (Since you and I have no connection). While I'm at it: I am not one of the mafia masons either.

I may have made myself a more interesting night target. Or maybe thats what the killers will think I'm trying to do, Or maybe they'll think I'm trying to make them think thats what I'm trying to do... either way I would ask the blocker/doc to pick the same target tonight so that at least I only risk one killer. :wink:

unvote:Coolbot
since I said I would if anyone (got to be careful now about saying someone) pointed another direction ...
Vote:Riven
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
Someone
Someone
Well, we gotta remove Someone
Someone

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:13 am

Post by Someone »

Will someone please let us know when JPP has been replaced and the replacement is caught up with the rest of us? Alright I've ran out of "someone " jokes for now.
Yea, I'm ready to roll, just I can't post now. Expect me to make a post stating my position late tonight.
This is just here so my posts don't look so ugly when I edit them.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:18 am

Post by Fishbulb »

gslamm wrote:I did that hoping to jumpstart some direction to the game. Note I haven't revealed my role or yours (which I know),
Yeah, I already knew you were Friendly, even before your hint on Page 4. Just thought it would be better to keep it quiet for now. But you are probably right, it's not that big of a deal and it will help move things forward.

Vote: Riven
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Someone
Someone
Someone

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:54 am

Post by Someone »

Woah, lotsa facts :shock:.
Ummm, yea hopefully I'll be able to jumpstart this game.
How many to lynch?
FOS:riven
For now, Which could turn into a vote if it dosn't put you in danger of being knocked out by the Maf.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:03 am

Post by CoolBot »

More baseless voting, gslamm? You seem to being through stuff on the wall just to see what sticks, here. I'm still waiting for somebody to confirm JazzRed claim, so just a
fos: gslamm
now.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:22 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Actually, I was the one that started the Riven voting. That was mostly because we don't really know much about him. And what else do we have to go on? I wanted to push JazzRed earlier, mostly to clear all of that up, but got minimal support.

We need to go in some direction, rather than just random voting. All we have is that JazzRed is a mafia/mason, and everyone already knows about FinalFear, gslamm, and me. Unless someone else is hiding some information they got over the past couple nights, we have nothing else to go on.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:15 am

Post by mneme »

8 players alive == 5 to Lynch.
JazzRed
JazzRed
Townie
JazzRed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:55 am

Post by JazzRed »

Why should I get someone to confirm my claim? If I'm mafia, then I'd just get one of my mafia friends to say that they are my fellow mason? If its to prove that I really am a member of the mason group, why does it matter? It's pointless to have another innocent claim.

Also, I will
Vote: Riven
to get the ball rolling.
Guess what? No. You're wrong. The answer's 7.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:19 am

Post by CoolBot »

Riven is innocent.
Why should I get someone to confirm my claim? If I'm mafia, then I'd just get one of my mafia friends to say that they are my fellow mason? If its to prove that I really am a member of the mason group, why does it matter?
An individual mason doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things. Or at least, revealing another mason is less dangerous than letting possible mafia go. The fact that no one's back JazzRed up leads me to believe his teammates are mafia. Thus, so is JazzRed.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:21 am

Post by Fishbulb »

If you are a mason, there has to be another mason. If you actually are scum, then your fellow scum would not join in since the truth will be discovered soon enough. It might be in the town's best interest for the rest of the "masons" to come out while you are still alive to confirm it. If no one wants to, then you are lying.

It is certainly not "pointless" to have more masons come out. What's the worst that could happen? The scum knows who the innocents are already, and most of us are out in the open anyway. I think we should finish off this whole mafia mason discussion once and for all.

Unvote: Riven

Vote: JazzRed

Either another mason better come out, or I say we lynch him.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:57 am

Post by Riven »

Note: Nothing from Night Stalker in 51 hours? he's being very quiet.

Unvote: Coolbot
Vote: JazzRed
, 3/5 I think? I'm still hooked up on the Mason group using the Mafia label, and also no one else has backed him up yet.

Remeber they are mentioned as the
notorious
Carnegie Mafia!!
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:07 am

Post by gslamm »

CoolBot wrote:More baseless voting, gslamm? You seem to being through stuff on the wall just to see what sticks, here. I'm still waiting for somebody to confirm JazzRed claim, so just a
fos: gslamm
now.
Yes, more baseless voting. Or sort of baseless. Actually it's on the basis of Fishbulb pointing at him. (Riven) Thowing stuff on the wall? Ok. Isn't that how the game is played?
Coolbot wrote:Riven is innocent

Ok.
unvote:Riven

I was kind of working this from the other side. JazzRed hasn't outed his buddies but if we guess one ... either he comes to the defense or the accused comes out. This still leaves open the question weather the mafia masons are a killing group or not. Still pressuring JazzRed seems to be the way the group wants to go so if nothing developes soon I'll thow my vote on him instead of against the wall.
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:10 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Let's definitely give him a chance. I don't want to vote him out if he is telling the truth, but we need someone to vouch for him. Anyone?
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:29 am

Post by mneme »

Official Vote Count:

Riven 1 ( Jazzred)
Jazzred 2 (Fishbulb Riven )

(here's my count, anyways -- where's the third vote on Jazzred again?)
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:56 am

Post by Riven »

This on page 5 for me, and i cant see any change of vote, or unvoting
CoolBot wrote:Does anyone think it'd be worth while to go after JazzRed? On one hand, if he's a mason, his lynching probably won't prove it. On the other, it's an odd role to claim. If he's lying, an investigator may still get mafia from him, thus negating a good chance in catching him. Right now, I think we'd to good if we put pressure on him.
vote: JazzRed
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:12 am

Post by mneme »

Thanks, Riven.
Should have put in the rules that votes may be lost if you put them at the end of a longish line. :)

Official Vote Count:

Riven 1 ( Jazzred)
Jazzred 3 (Fishbulb Riven Coolbot)

(here's my count, anyways -- where's the third vote on Jazzred again?)
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:17 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

mneme wrote:Should have put in the rules that votes may be lost if you put them at the end of a longish line. :)
Hehe... :lol:

That's why I always try to put my votes on their own lines.
JazzRed
JazzRed
Townie
JazzRed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:51 pm

Post by JazzRed »

I guess I phrased what I was trying to say improperly. I didn't mean there wasn't another member, what I meant was, I see no reason to reveal him. If revealing the other member is the difference between getting lynched or not, I guess I will. My fellow mason was Jasonpingpong, which means that my fellow mason is Someone. I would quote the PM's (which we're allowed to do right?) but I'm too damn lazy. Someone (not just anyone, Someone), please confirm this because getting lynched = bad.
Night Stalker
Night Stalker
John Smith. Really.
Night Stalker
John Smith. Really.
John Smith. Really.

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:24 pm

Post by Night Stalker »

CoolBot wrote:Riven is innocent.
And this is convincing, how? You know this how? Am I missing something that gslamm saw to make him unvote Riven?
[size=75]"It's only a bunny!"[/size]
Someone
Someone
Someone

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:10 pm

Post by Someone »

:shock:
I thought I said that in my first post :(.
Yea, I'm in the same clan as Jazz. I'm not sure what to do from here though. Even though I have just read the thread, I see no one overly suspicious. *sighs*. Does anyone else have anything to go on?
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:57 pm

Post by gslamm »

Night Stalker wrote:
CoolBot wrote:Riven is innocent.
And this is convincing, how? You know this how? Am I missing something that gslamm saw to make him unvote Riven?
Ok convincing is definately an overstatement. I'm also interested in what this flat declaration is based on. I unvoted only since this established a connection of some kind between Coolbot and Riven. (And since my vote wasn't very firmly grounded to start with. Read the thrown on the wall speil)

Lets guess as to the composition of this game.
  • gslamm - myself
  • FinalFear -Vig
  • Fishbulb - known

• Riven - connected to Coolbot
  • Coolbot - connected to Riven

• Someone/jasonpingpong - MafiaMason
  • JazzRed - MafiaMason

• Night Stalker/Viarostultega - ???

• Tigris - Cop dead
  • PolarBoy -Cop dead
  • PbUG -MafiaBodyguard dead
  • Rite -Thief dead
We have evidence of the following roles (I could be very wrong here but let's see):
  • 2 cops (dead)
  • thief (dead)
  • MafiaBodyguard (dead)
  • Vig
  • 2 other roles(myself and Fishbulb)
  • 2 Mafia Masons
  • a blocker/Doc
  • a SK
  • ???
One of these "groups" and one of these loners are killers! To keep from being accused of performing the pasta test again, I'll withhold my vote till [-]someone[/-] somebody produces a theory on who to lynch today.

If we can also agree who should be vig killed I'm all for that too, but we have to be sure most of us agree on the target.
Riven
Riven
Goon
Riven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:05 pm

Post by Riven »

I think that some light my be shed from Night Stalker perhaps :?
I propose that we put some pressure on.

UnVote: JazzRed
Vote: Night Stalker
JazzRed
JazzRed
Townie
JazzRed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:35 am

Post by JazzRed »

Coolbot, how do you know that Riven is innocent? It seems very suspicious to me that you just declare him innocent.... unless I missed something...

Also,
Vote: Night Stalker
. He doesn't post much and even when he does it isn't much of a post. Unfortunately, that's all I've got...
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:09 am

Post by CoolBot »

Coolbot, how do you know that Riven is innocent?
I have information that he is, of course. Anyway, I'm willing to stake my reputation in this game on it.

unvote: JazzRed
I, at least, would've been satisfied with just one of you partners being reveled.
JazzRed
JazzRed
Townie
JazzRed
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:09 pm

Post by JazzRed »

Here's my best effort to figure everything out...

I think in a game this size there would be 3 mafia. Along with them, we know that there is a SK (all the extra kills). One mafia member is dead (PBuG), so that means we can reasonably assume that there are 2 mafia and 1 SK left. I would also venture to say that there is probably a doctor, which would account for the mafia not killing last night.

Of those people left, I
know
that myself and Someone are innocent (whether or not you believe is another thing). Riven in the beginning confirmed the existence of the Symphony Mafia, which means I'm inclined to believe he's innocent. Coolbot says he knows he's innocent which leads me to believe that Coolbot and Riven are a mason group. That would explain how they knew about the Symphony Mafia (that's how I knew) and would also explain how they knew each other to be innocent. Then again, CoolBot could be the reporter or something....

That leaves Night Stalker, Fishbulb, gslamm, and FinalFear. From what we found out in the Newspaper report Fishbulb didn't do anything during the night. Therefore, I'm inclined to believe that he too is innocent. Now, if I'm right (2 mafia, 1 doc, 1 SK) then that means there can't be a Vig (remember, this is all conjecture). This also means that FinalFear's claim is false and is scum. This makes some sense because he is so reluctant to use his night kill. So, assuming he's mafia, he obviously can't come through on his claim and he then does his best to get people to stop pressuring him to make a kill.

So that means that the only people I haven't talked about yet are Night Stalker and gslamm. My guess would be that Night Stalker and gslamm are some mix of SK and Mafia.

DISCLAIMER:
This is PURE SPECULATION. I could be (and probably am) WAY off. Nothing like a post made because I'm bored that points the finger at 3 different people, eh :). Anyways I will
FOS: gslamm and FinalFear
and
Confirm Vote: Night Stalker
. Also, I suggest pressuring FinalFear to use his kill tonight or else lynch him tomorrow.

Oh and BTW, Coolbot, I didn't name 2 other people in my mason group (there are only 2), I merely mentioned that my partner was Jasonpingpong and is now Someone.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”