SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

FTR also I've had Tammy as a very strong townread since post 66 but I was interested in forcing the game into a situation where players would have to either face the wagon or deliberately choose to ignore it. Seanald is the lucky winner.

In post 73, Seanald wrote:
In post 66, Tammy wrote:Oh are you pointing out your voting me for voting gentleman bastards when we were out of rvs and talking srzbznz...see if you actually knew me, you would know I was half serious about my frustration. But since you haven't actually played any full games with me, you don't know that balance and role spec is something I'm supremely slow about and often get mixed up on, so whatever...carry on.

In post 67, Tammy wrote:Oh that's scummy. :bows: caught me...

Pedit: oh the laundry list of contradictory items...as I said step aside there are people here who actually know how to read me :shrug:

Stop the self meta WTF?

VOTE: tammy

Mehdi this is the second time you've convinced me your town within 2 pages, you got talent mah boy you could really go places!

and side note, Matt's anger gives me a good sized boner.

And Sala still playing like Sala, which also means many of you will fall for the fallacy that he is too VI to be scum, dont listen to these inner voices of deceit.

This is a very very bad post. I'll quote Kanye's specific reasoning since it is much more concrete than what my more intuitive reasoning was:

1) He buddies us
2) He casts doubt on Sala
3) He tries to get on the Tammy wagon without looking reasonless. His specific reasoning is that she is screaming about her meta and calling herself town town town (I will come back to this later)

In post 92, Seanald wrote:^ can't decide if you keep fishing. you asked the same question of sala.

UNVOTE: tammy stop whining tammy, you do realize that your mouth is just moving but nothing good is coming out, you should of learned in elementary school that talk is cheap. If you just play the game well tammy you don't have to go around saying, hey im town im town and if you don't think so then you just can't read me right. Sounds like a teenage girl, get over that quick cuz its annoying to read.

Anyway. Does BBmolla fall under Lynch all Liars and Lynch all Millers right now?

Ridiculously aggressive towards tammy to the point of awkwardness (I am ignoring the BBmolla mention because while I think it's opportunistic and scummy, I don't really care about that right now since it does not really build on the Tammy point I'm making)

In post 94, Seanald wrote:I'd be a fan of that plan if we can block the kill, clearly any early game vig would likely hit town, I'd rather a kill be decided through lynching by good play in the topic.

This is actually nonsensical. Not Tammy-related, but why on Earth would you think this is a good plan? Yeah, let's have the vig claim and then have the RBer RB them, because:

A) The vig would totally agree to this /sarcasm
B) This would be a complete waste of town money, which is anti-town
C) This would be a waste of a town-directed kill. Rather, you should be asking the vig to save the shot for later in the game if you have the concerns you are expressing

This post just looks like you are trying to look helpful by suggesting things but they are not well-thought at all and just show to me that you aren't trying to help town but rather you are trying to look like you're helping town.

In post 97, Seanald wrote:I've seen her do this before and she turned up town so pulling the vote for now.

And this is the nail in the coffin. You voted her for doing this and now you're pulling your vote for it. It does not make sense. The fact that you are pulling your vote as soon as the Tammy wagon is losing momentum and the BBmolla wagon is picking up steam is the epitome of opportunism.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:18 pm

AND you didn't place your vote on BBmolla immediately, even though you said:

"Anyway. Does BBmolla fall under Lynch all Liars and Lynch all Millers right now?"
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 pm

^THAT is the actual nail on the coffin.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

94 is fairly weak unless you intend to apply it at all on grey if your point is just the idea is bad (and I assumed the RB claiming was so that if the night killer was RB town would know who interfered).

I also disagree buddying is always a scum tell (well I'm biased since he buddied me, but considering the way he buddied me it felt genuine if a bit exaggerated considering it's a comparison to a fairly recent game).

The rest I'm curious on his response to.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 pm

94 is more "OMG THAT WAS A TERRIBLE SUGGESTION THERE'S NO WAY TOWN WOULD PROPOSE THIS," which is not a very strong point but I wanted to point it out nonetheless.

The buddying thing isn't a major concern of mine, but it was kind of bizarre how he phrased the buddying.

My MAJOR concerns are his vote on Tammy and subsequent, unwarranted unvote of her at an opportunistic time, his awkward aggression towards her, and his lack of vote on BBmolla after his statement about him
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Permission to dayvig Seanald.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I actually think Tammy is scum btw, she's attempting to strawman the people who are accusing her.

"He thinks I'M scum guys, oh my gosh, better vote me!"
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I have not lied at all this game, you all don't understand the obvious difference between trolling and truth.

Fake claiming miller is retarded.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Actually I wanna shoot Tammy.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay BB is definitely town. When he's scum, he buddies me. When he's town, he goes "oh she's scum".

BB what happened to us? You used to be able to read me so well. I can't believe you're accusing me of doing something I don't even think I've done as scum.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Do NOT shoot Tammy PLEASE

Please shoot Seanald. Or VM as a compromise.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 108, BBmolla wrote:Actually I wanna shoot Tammy.

Are you for serious?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yeah for serious

Get in a fight with me so I start thinking you're town
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:50 pm

BBmolla, you know I have pretty good reads generally. Tammy is currently my 2nd strongest townread only to Mehdi. Soooo take that for whatever it's worth.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'll shoot him in a few pages.

@Mehdi and all disbelievers: What would I do if I actually was a miller with a dayvig and how would it be different than my play here.

Mk buddy.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Seanald, here's your golden moment were you get to WIFOM the shit out of us until your death <3 :p
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 112, BBmolla wrote:Yeah for serious

Get in a fight with me so I start thinking you're town

You should have known I was town all along. You shouldn't need a fight, you didn't use to need that.

I have a duck :neutral:
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

We held of posting as long as we can but no, this is just getting stupid. Empires constructing our reads at the moment but VM is literally near confirmed-town, he's never getting lynched or vigged or anything of the sort. Also there's a very good chance that Tammy is scum here, not getting where Matt's town-read on her comes from, her attitude this game is massively different to her town being voted attitude, we'll point it all out in a few minutes but is a logical fallacy in it's own.

Seanald is probably scum as well, Empire pointed it out from his first post to me but didn't see anything there but since then his posts have been god awful and his turn-around to unvoting Tammy with 'seen her do that before' means that his original vote on her makes no sense and the lack of posting of the game link points to it all being fake and bullshit. But again we'll point it all out much more clearly in a few minutes.

Also I was in the entirety of the last game, I just replaced out and into it with a hydra with Slaxx.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Also GreyICE, the plan of roleblocker claiming to have night-kill directed is nonsensical, explain to me what your thought process was when suggesting it. We can direct the night-kill if town have it by doing a vig-vote without having roleblocker need to claim in the first place.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Gentleman:

1) Why is VM town?
2) Do you understand why I told you not to post?
3) Your case on Seanald is just a portion of mine copied verbatim meany
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay well never mind the one person I actually expected to read me correctly is calling me likely scum. Ignore everything I said before.

So the one time I manage to not completely lash out at being voted its scummy, while one other person is saying that my being illogical is proof that I'm vote worthy.
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:03 pm

We'll explain the town-read on VM in a few minutes, Empires being slow putting it all together (He's a noob like that). And you wanted us to refrain from posting so you could reaction-test without us ruining it. We were going to hold of posting until about page 8ish and then come in with a shitload of reads but the concept of VM being suspected and potentially vigged was too stupid to stand back during.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Reg I still want you to answer my question (where did get a really strong town read on sala from that quickly)?

I can see parts of the sean case even if I still don't really agree there (still enjoy tammy lynch though). Matt how is voided scum? (yeah I think the burden's on you first there for an actual reason or two)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Seanald say stuff so I can connect you to your buddies when I shoot you.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I'm also curious how now you start falling into believing molla's claims. Miller claim was easy to tell as fake and this one shouldn't be as tough, and yet it seems like you actually believe it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”