Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

I think I've been pretty clear several times in this game that I have no viable scumreads, BB, and that Minimum are null-Town at worst.

Hmm. That makes things interesting regarding AV, as it is no guarantee that MoS actually rolestopped Shadow1psc. BUT we still have a missing N1 kill that could be explaining by a rolestopper absorbing it. Not impossible that it is what happened; Minimum's result doesn't really change my mind much.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:39 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3600, Tyene Sand wrote:I think I've been pretty clear several times in this game that I have no viable scumreads, BB, and that Minimum are null-Town at worst.

Well at least we're on the same page.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

Except for the fact that I've been poring over this game while you've acted like lurkaderp scum?

Yeah,
quite
on the same page there.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 am

Post by BBmolla »

:(

Well

Yeah

It'd help if I had a scumread.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

It'd help if you read the game to begin with and
participated
in it. I don't think you're going to get a magical scumread inspired on you by the power of the Seven.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

Maybe he should try a tree?

I still don't think an AV lynch is much worthwhile at this stage based on Minimum's thing.

Vote: Zdenek

Third verse, same as the first.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

I'm still alive?
Means I fucked up somewhere, I suppose. Let's see if we can't make both scumteams shoot me tonight. Rereading tonight.

Thor, please stop fucking around. It's cool that you want Zdenek death, but there's more scum than one and I expect you actually do something today, okay?
Also probably going to hit up Plum before I make my next post, so I wouldn't expect anything substantial for about 48 hours. Please don't do something stupid before then.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Minimum »

Being alive over a claimed PR and Regfan isn't the worst thing.

Vote: Thor
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 6, Votecount 1

Zdenek (1) - Thor665
Thor665 (1) - Minimum

Not Voting (9):
4nxi3ty, Tyene Sand, kortul, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, Zdenek, AurorusVox, Pandora, BBmolla

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: 13th November at 19:00pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-11-13 15:00:47)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3606, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:Thor, please stop Smurfing around. It's cool that you want Zdenek death, but there's more scum than one and I expect you actually do something today, okay?

Something like try to get my biggest scum read who was one of the only real wagons yesterday lynched?
I appreciate you disagree with the read - but we're back to where we were yesterday where I point out that I'm offering other reads and participating in other conversations all while you gripe that I'm trying to lynch my biggest scum read. I suppose i could hop to a secondary or tertiary scumread for a lark - but what would that really gain me or the game at this stage?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3472, Thor665 wrote:Do we have any examples to support a Timeater = Aegon scum though?

Because he really likely isn't Stannis.

Just out of bemusement I'm going to quote this for three reasons;

1. I was right and want to remind people that not all of Thor's reads this game are the Feysal read.

2. I was called scummy by Zdenek for bringing up this crazy challenge...that no one undertook and all were quiet about (except someone agreeing it was scummy I brought it up...)

3. It's a strong argument that if I'm scum than someone should probably be able to come up with a theory on me at this stage now that I've defended Feysal and also made this prescient town call on Timeater for town points.

So, y'know, stuff those pipes and smoke them.
Later come back and tell me how I'm somehow not helping the day. Fail to say what I'm supposed to do to help the day other than, apparently, never vote Zdenek. Rinse. Repeat.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

What will you do if Zdenek flips town?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3604, Tyene Sand wrote:It'd help if you read the game to begin with and
participated
in it. I don't think you're going to get a magical scumread inspired on you by the power of the Seven.

I've been reading for the most part, all the weak players are dead except myself so I can't find the decent-playing scum through them.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3611, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:What will you do if Zdenek flips town?

Depends who dies in the night - short answer ignoring all variables by deciding Zdenek is flipped via a Modkill would probably be Kortul or Pandora. Long toss to Tyene...maybe, but I think that's more personal animosity tell than scum tell.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Zdenek »

AVox should have never been "confirmed town" and is still probably scum.
Thor is still scum.

Vote: Thor
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

FUCKING CUT THE DOUBLE TUNNELING SHIT OUT NOW
ZDENEK WHO THE FUCK ARE YOUR SECONDARY AND TERTIARY SUSPECTS
GOD DAMN IT
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Fuck it, I'm going to be doing some serious, serious reading into both of you tomorrow.
And you better hope at least one of you is scum or else I am going to fly over to wherever the fuck you live and strangle you.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3615, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:FUCKING CUT THE DOUBLE TUNNELING SHIT OUT NOW
ZDENEK WHO THE FUCK ARE YOUR SECONDARY AND TERTIARY SUSPECTS
GOD DAMN IT

My current thoughts are that there are four remaining scum, I think they are in:

Tyene
Thor
AVox
Minimum
Magua
bbmolla

arranged in order from most to least likely to be scum.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I've decided that Tyene is almost certainly a traitor, based on her use of the word traitorous on day one, and generally passive style of play this game. If she was recruited, it was on N1, by the Aegon faction, which isn't out of the question, considering the missing kill that day.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3618, Zdenek wrote:I've decided that Tyene is almost certainly a traitor, based on her use of the word traitorous on day one, and generally passive style of play this game. If she was recruited, it was on N1, by the Aegon faction, which isn't out of the question, considering the missing kill that day.
Passive style of play
? Me? Have you even LOOKED at the Activity Overview? Have you noticed that the only times I wasn't posting in this thread were when I was busy with RL/sick?

Yeeeah if we ever get there, LyLo is going to be
Fun
with the tinfoil fox predisposed to vote me.

Hey Zdenek.

How do you explain the fact that while I defended Salamence (and you can now go through xudeR aifaM esreveR to see him sucking up to my slot as scum
again
--I was one half of Sixty--which he did here as well, and how I busted him there because I'd seen him do the same here), I was the one who landed the most weight on Saporerint's PM fail? Better yet, that I defended Salamence when I wasn't recruited, then was recruited and
went after Saporerint when bvoigt was already going to die?
No, it was not "Saporerint slipped, Tyene had to bus". I was
literally
the
loudest
voice for that lynch. It wouldn't have gotten nearly that far without me. And with one hypo-partner already going down that Day (bvoigt), do you think it made any sense for Aegon-Tierce, in MULTIBALL, to reeve up a second bus?

You're saying that as AEGON SCUM, I wanted to look such a capable scumhunter that I would unnecessarily bring my team down to what, two members, and risk being cross-killed for looking too Town?

Are you seriously out of your mind?

I haven't been mislynched for almost 11 months, and damned if I get lynched where I am ridiculously obvTown. Go read Regfan's posts. He thought I was scum in Chrono Trigger, he has learned to read me better since. Christ, go read my ISO. Go do something that doesn't involve me and Thor for a little while. This is getting ridiculous.

How many Days of this BS tunneling is it now? -_-

As for you, Thor, we're stealing Mjolnir from you next time. >.> Puppy needs its toys.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 93, Tyene Sand wrote:And if, by chance, he is not a traitorous servant of the enemy, this is most certainly a man I trust with killing that bastard on the Wall.
Good grief, dude. This is a flavorful turn of phrase. We are all Lannister Alliance members here, or supposed to be. Traitors (servants of the enemy--Aegon, Stannis, Daenerys, what have you) get sent to the Wall. That was the point of how I was using the Choice mechanic, as a second lynch. Our point was to hit 'traitors' to the Crown.

I'm done acknowledging your existence. A Day ago it was Feysal-making-me-Stannis, now you're trying to shoehorn me in Aegon. Dude, wake up, I literally have no working connections to either scumteam. I was the loudest voice in both redFF/DCLXVI and Salamence/Saporerint. This tree you're STILL barking up at? Up there sits a very pissed off lioness.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

tierce quit freaking out when people call you scum and focus on finding actual scum
love,
naccy
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

I'm not freaking out, I'm pissed off at YET ANOTHER DAY of rehashed stupid tunneling.

Will reread come November.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3619, Tyene Sand wrote:Passive style of play? Me? Have you even LOOKED at the Activity Overview?

The issue is your lack of suspects.
In post 3619, Tyene Sand wrote:I was the one who landed the most weight on Saporerint's PM fail?

There was literally no way he wasn't getting lynched after that, so yes, bussing would make sense.

Frankly, I have no idea, how someone with no suspects can possibly be obv. town.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Zdenek »

And the idea that I am tunneling at this point is fucking ridiculous.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”