Asshat Mole 2012 - Episode 2 (Don't Forget the Rules)

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 149, D3f3nd3r wrote:-Too aggressive

I think if BB were less aggressive, I wouldn't have an issue with him.

Just my 2 cents.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 143, animorpherv1 wrote:My vote is obvious.

And just fyi I wasn't going to post a damn thing about this.

In post 148, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 147, Blackberry wrote:By posting that you weren't going to post anything makes it falsely seem like you had no intentions of making this public when you were the one suggesting to take this public by creating a poll.

I said that
I
wasn't going to post anything. I did not say for you to not do anything.

Do I need to repeat this again?

Nobody stated that you were going to post anything, thus your comments do not make sense.

By stating that "fyi I wasn't going to post a damn thing about this" indicates that you are trying to convey that "I, Ani, had no intention of making this public" (when in fact you suggested it).

To sum up: Your response clearly indicates you are trying to convey you did not intend to make this public (as nobody said anything about YOU posting anything, so your statement of you not posting anything would not be relevant). In reality, you were the one that proposed to make this public.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I didn't tell you to post in this thread and force everyone to vote, darling.

<3
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by JDodge »

this sort of retarded fucking drama is the entire reason i don't like playing with blackberry btw
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 152, animorpherv1 wrote:I didn't tell you to post in this thread and force everyone to vote, darling.

<3

Nobody said you did. I made it very clear that your suggestion was a poll and that you were the first one to bring up making this public. I have not misrepresented you in any way. I've made everything very clear and simple. You think I am "universally unwelcome" to play in a Mish Mash game and I genuinely do not believe people view me as "UNWELCOME" to play in a game and if players do feel I am *unwelcome* I wish to know as I don't want to be somewhere where I am unwelcome.

(JDodge - you do realize this is something Animorpherv1
caused
, not myself?)
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by JDodge »

it doesn't matter if someone else sparks the drama; it consistently involves you and your tendency to consistently fuel it to an absolutely absurd length (btw, ani didn't cause this, ani calling you on your normal bullshit caused this. normal bullshit existing is what's important) to where the game is no longer enjoyable
stream

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In post 155, JDodge wrote:it doesn't matter if someone else sparks the drama; it consistently involves you and your tendency to consistently fuel it to an absolutely absurd length (btw, ani didn't cause this, ani calling you on your normal bullshit caused this. normal bullshit existing is what's important) to where the game is no longer enjoyable

Ani telling me I am "unwelcome to play in Mish Mash games" is not 'calling me on my normal bullshit'.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

If it's being considered your normal bullshit, and you think it isn't, then don't whine about it. Fix it.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

How is it "bullshit" for me to be PMing multiple people in a game? My intention was to get the game started and people interested in the game as I want Flamey's game to be successful. It is absolutely normal and acceptable to PM multiple players, especially in a Mole game when we're all trying to figure out who the Mole is. I am very unclear what you all think is my "bullshit".
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I'm going to avoid saying anything so I don't eject myself from the game.

Someone else is free to say, though.

xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

[redacted]
Last edited by xtopherusD on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
no.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

[redacted]
no.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by JDodge »

In post 161, xtopherusD wrote:tl;dr
Blackberry can't not realise what he's doing, yet is playing ignorant.

Also people need to stop arguing with him. Because arguing with him means he's got something to argue about.

i don't mind arguing with him, this is the one game where keeping his distracting bullshit going has benefits for me

\o/
stream

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 161, xtopherusD wrote:tl;dr
Blackberry can't not realise what he's doing, yet is playing ignorant.

Also people need to stop
arguing with him
posting. Because
arguing with him
posting means he's got something to argue about.

Fixed.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by Blackberry »

First off: I am the one the said let's just discuss this at the end of the game. Telling me to shutup when I was the one trying to end it does not make any sense and insinuates you are trying to cause drama.

Second off: I am not trying to 'play victim' I've made it very clear my intention is to disprove that I am "unwelcome" to participate in games. I do NOT want people to tell me I am unwelcome, I want to prove to Ani that nobody feels as strongly as to say I am unwelcomed to play in a game.

Third off: Y'all seem to be referring to my PMing multiple players as 'crap'/'bullshit' as if nobody else is doing it and as if I'm ruining the game. Xalxe's reveal of what he knows indicates he himself has communicated with multiple players as well. There is absolutely nothing wrong with PMing multiple players about the game.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Chevre »

I always find Blackberry's antics to be fun. Like, this game would be SUPER boring at this point and probably for the rest of the game.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

[redacted]
no.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

[redacted]
Last edited by xtopherusD on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
no.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Chevre »

I feel that the play is definitely not going to similar. As you said, the contestants on the show have a monetary incentive; we do not have that. Therefore, there is nothing stopping all of us from failing each and every task so that we all draw suspicion to ourselves, and thus semi-break the game. Obviously, we aren't doing that, whether we had thought of it or not. Interestingly enough, Blackberry from time to time hosts a variation of the Mole called "Toadstool Traitor," which uses characters from the Super Smash Bros. and Mario series. Instead of money, you are collecting stars, and the final contestant can only win if enough stars are collected.

Additionally, I believe I have seen at least two Mole games on here where Blackberry was the chosen Mole. It kind of makes sense doesn't it? He's an interesting character, who's almost too obvious to expect.

Where do I find the fun in this? Well, I'm fairly sure I'm not going to win. Unless I happen to catch a clue, my quizzes are going to be horrible. I'm just trying to see how far I can get.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 166, xtopherusD wrote:Seriously. I mean, there's things like: inspiratieloos made a great comment that just went unnoticed. Maybe we did want to give the Mole the exemption? Even if we didn't want to do that, it would've been a good thing to possibly discuss? Why was it a bad idea? Or is it a good idea and everyone believes inspir is the Mole?

Simple, you give an exemption to either the mole or the MVP (if you can't get it yourself). The mole for personal advantage (less chance of being eliminated) at the cost of encouraging sabotage by normal players, the MVP to encourage good play at the cost of higher personal chance of elimination. If you happen to think that the mole is the MVP (which you suggested in your post) then you have all the advantages without the disadvantages.
Basically, the fact that i might be the mole in only an extra reason to give it to me.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:23 am

Post by JDodge »

i don't think that a higher personal chance of elimination is ever an intelligent choice to make for rather completely obvious reasons (you're trading off the idea that we want more money for the pot when an "X or the mole wins" situation hasn't even been hinted at, meaning you're making completely baseless assumptions)

it is not reasonable at this time to want to award an exemption to anyone, so i'm not voting because i don't want the exemption to even happen in the first place unless it's for me (which it probably won't) because there's no reasonable, logical point to giving someone else a free pass
stream

ProsecutorGodot
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
ProsecutorGodot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by ProsecutorGodot »

JDodge wrote:it is not reasonable at this time to want to award an exemption to anyone, so i'm not voting because i don't want the exemption to even happen in the first place unless it's for me (which it probably won't) because there's no reasonable, logical point to giving someone else a free pass

In post 70, Art Rooijakkers wrote:Challenge Two - Exemption Elimination

Before the second challenge can begin, I will need you all to decide on a player you feel is most deserving of an exemption at this point
(can be done in thread).

Did you just not read this part or are you actually suggesting we NOT move on to the second challenge soon? I hope it's the former.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Update tomorrow. Spent most of today studying for examapalooza tomorrow. Wee.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Bro, if you don't got this I'll update it no problem.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Art Rooijakkers
Art Rooijakkers
Watcher
Art Rooijakkers
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Art Rooijakkers »

I GOT IT, BRO. (I never really pay much attention in bioprocess anyway)

Challenge Two - Exemption Elimination

You guys have chosen
inspiratieloos
as the player most deserving of an exemption. So congratulations! You win
the chance at
an exemption!

For this challenge, the 11 remaining players will be given 10 boxes. Six of these boxes contain an exemption, four of them contain $10000. You may eliminate however many boxes from play that you wish. This can be done by simply posting '
(Your name) opens Box #
', where your name is...your name, and # is the box number from 1-10. As another reminder, you do not need to open 9/10 boxes for the challenge to be completed. If you are happy with the remaining odds, you may chose to stop eliminating boxes in the same manner. Each player may only open one box maximum.

When you are done eliminating boxes, inspiratieloos will be allowed to choose a box. This box will be the prize given to either inspiratieloos alone (exemption) or $10000. Good luck, team!

Return to “Social Game Archive”