Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Tammy »

Okay Regpire here's your ~content~

Probably a half good thing I accidentally x'd out of my page yesterday because it was so stream of conscious almost no one would have read it, well except regfan so he could examine it for traces of scumcells :p Note to self if you have multiple tabs open in iPad browser DO NOT have the tab you're writing in next to the tab you're reading. Way to easy to accidentally hit the little x.

BB - stays town, and hey man, nice shot!

Stefan - town too. That qt reaction test paid off well.

GB - town read getting stronger. Still a bit baffled by his inability to read me correctly in this game, and almost had a knee jerk eff off reaction to along with a disclaimer that I'd get around to it when I felt like it, but dogging me for reads is just a stronger indication your town. Whatever, you'll read me correctly eventually...just can you pick up the pace and get over whatever it was that made you think I was scum in the first place. I feel like I'm being asked to approach this game in a way thats not natural for me, and I can't give you things the way you want them. I've given reads and commented on them just because they weren't in a tidy reads list and trickled in as I felt them doesn't mean I have no content. I mean I know I don't have much, but still.

I was going to ask your advice for what I should do tonight, but with the recent bouts of Tammy's probably MoI's partner because he made a FACTUALLY TRUE statement pretty much let's me know my longevity in this game is going to last longer than my more recent games and the best thing for me would probably be to invest. Yes?

Sala's claim about this looks intensely genuine and his play overall reads really town. He tends to go all scattered as town like this but mehdi's suggestion in reads intensely disingenuous. Maybe it's because I've been suspicious of his play overall as he keeps trying to make people look scummy by insinuating theyre doing things that they aren't doing.i just don't get the feeling that he's honestly trying to make out people's alignments but are trying to assign scummy things as this. Part of this could be because he's acting as if he knows things that are contrary to evidence, when the fact is moi does bus when it's needed hard and early, and his "bus" of seanald wasn't really anything. This is multiball so I know he would be less likely to bus in this situation, and actually his question to sala about their read on dabois could have been some early doubt spreading. Also, it's been brought up but seanald could be on the opposing team. I guess what strikes me as odd is that he said MoI could have attacked me for my meta without trouble, but didn't. Are we reading the same thread? I'm a pain the ass. I know I am, and I fight back. He wasn't going to say something contrary to the actual in game experience we have. Don't get me wrong of he thought he could exploit something and lynch me he would, but I'm not the easiest person in the world to lynch and he knows that. He dealt with that in the way that would be best for him (and was also true actually).

Blah, I actually keep going back and forth on mehdi. There are real moments of genuiness, and yes this is multiball, but he's also pushing defender who is a scum read of mine as well. I don't know what to make of his hard defense of seanald who looks rather scummy to me. some of the evolution of his reads reads natural, and it could just be a matter of adjusting to his playstyle.

@mehdi - when you are reading seanald, do you take into account that this is multiball? I ask because you seemed to have gotten your town read on him based on his post to you that he read you as town within two pages? Is that your only reason? If so, in multiball he wouldn't know your alignment, and even if he did, if you defended him in the past, he might be trying to capitalize on that.

Oh yeah before I forget - someone said grey ice probably wouldn't go all pmsy over a buddy, but he actually would. In mafia behind the maiden we got some caps rage when we were lynching his partner. I don't get the feeling he's doing that here so not really sure why I brought it up, it's just that people keep discounting things on "I don't think so and so would do that" and it can often be totally wrong.I

Peregrine is probably town and I think this is the first game I've gotten an early read on pere that was anything but scum or null. It's mostly on his . I realize he could do this as scum too, but it reminded me of the way he approached the setup in heterosexual revolution.

Oh also, there's been a case on defender, but I'd like to point out that he hasn't voted yet. I know this isn't much of a tell and some people hold their votes for a while (like me!) but he's defending seanald who's top wagon getter and when he did his busywork earlier he made a comment that something I did would probably have gotten a vote and he called out Stefan for a scum slip. There should have been a vote on one of us for that. Although his not knowing about the qt coupled with his busy work content is strong enough.

I want to have a town read on dabois but paranoia holds me back a little. I actually think they're town, but I also thik that Matt has a decent scum game (and he is willing to bus early - we bussed the hell out of each other in heterosexual revolution early day one), but his play looks nothing like the scum game we had together or his slot I replaced into in abarat. Plus his calling himself town and that he's been transparent and feels like this is one of his best games reads intensely genuine.

Seanald is most likely scum as well, his jump on me for self meta was extremely bad especially if you look at the self meta he was voting me for. It looks like someone who was looking for reasons to joi. The wagon that was going to be pushed by the loudest mouth in the game. His unvote was bad too in that Matt was right his aggressiveness was terrible. The language used was intentionally insulting and designed to get a reaction, and that just reads off. His "I've seen her do this before and she turned up town" reads really off too.

I know that I had more in here last night, but that will just have to trickle in as I remember it.

@gb - was the offer to make a qt for you in the same place in the pm as the request for your hydra qt?

Oh not the nk.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 am

Post by greygnarl »

I'd prefer he use his double vote actually. Even though he's obvtown in my book I still don't like it.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Eidolon »

no nk here
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Tazaro »

no NK here.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Yes I'm considering the fact it's multi scum. Anyway the point on sean town for it is mainly the way he brought up the small meta thing. It feels genuine to me. Pretty simple thing.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Tammy »

I guess the reason why I'm focused on that and asking is because in KH he brought up something about my role claim, in suggesting it was a fake role/scum role, and a lot of people thought it read really genuine. And it was, his team did think I was a member of the opposing scum team foe my claim. He basically got a pass until nearly end game for that when he was bussed by his partner.

Also, why his on voting be ause he "saw me do this as and turn up town" read off is because the only game we have experience together that I remember is kingdom hearts in which the only reason my alignment was questioned was because of the role that I had and I spent a really long time arguing with magna about it, which really not comparable to my reaction to someone getting a gut scum read.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:40 am

Post by BBmolla »

No NK here obv
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I will be back in 1.5 hours.

Mehdi, please finalize the table so we can get this show on the road
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:45 am

Post by greygnarl »

Slumber please explain why you would not want Sala to burn off the extra vote?
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:48 am

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

In post 559, greygnarl wrote:Slumber please explain why you would not want Sala to burn off the extra vote?

Because I have him as a strong townread?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I probably missed a couple claims when I skimmed for them so if I did tell me and I'll correct it. Anyone who hasn't claimed not oracle/nightkill (or hasn't claimed it) still needs to. The quick skim did make me want to put Philla back to weak town (he was one of the people who voted MoI not long after his slip).

PlayerRoles they haveRoles they don't have
BBmollaMiller, Vigilante, No MoneyAll of the Auction Powers
GBGovernorOracle, NK, and Investigation Immunity
SalaDouble VoteNK
SDBRoleblockerOracle and NK
MehdiNK, Investigation Immunity, Oracle
VoidedInvestigation Immunity or NK
GuilleNK
GreyiceOracle
PeregineVNK and Investigation Immune
GreygnarlOracle and NK
Elmo
EidNK
TazaroNK
StefanOracle and NK
Pitty
Philla
TammyOracle and NK

Defender isn't on this but he's already claimed to not have bought anything.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:50 am

Post by greygnarl »

I don't have Investigative Immune either. Would've claimed that right away.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Tazaro »

no Oracle power here.
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

People who might have the NK (assuming it belongs to town since if it's with scum there's a good chance they'll just lie there):

Greyice
Elmo
Pitty
Philla

People who could have the oracle if it belongs to town:

Sala
Elmo
Pitty
Philla
Guille
Peregie
Eid
Tazaro

P-edit: I'll update the table again after a couple more claims (vs updating after every single claim).
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And tazaro can be scratched off people who need to claim oracle/not oracle.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 am

we dont have investigation immunity either. also pls change our name in the table to 'the bois' tyvm
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:54 am

its very imp. 2 me
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I promise that the next table version will have your name changed then.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:55 am

<3
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Phillammon »

Not nk and also not oracle. Sorry.

DAMNIT THE NINJAS
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Salamence20 »

No oracle or II.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:58 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

We also need to remember to do this:

In post 518, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:We need someone to volunteer to be the person that gets oracle tonight and we need four people to volunteer to bid on negative utility items. So lets make it:

Oracle bidder:
Extra voter bidder:
Governor bidder:
Investigation immunity bidder (Needs to be a town-read):
Alternative negative utility item bidder:

Put your name on one of the list and once we're done NO ONE other than the person stated next to the item should be bidding on that item. Everything else is fair go.

Oracle can go to the scummiest player (and if they don't claim the oracle report they're lynched although if a price battle happens well that'd make scum waste money on oracle). I don't care who gets Gov since I'd want them to waste the shot. Investigation immune needs to be with a town read. Extra voter don't care until later days where every vote is more important. Other negative utility I'll just say should go only to town reads.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by greygnarl »

SEANALD YOU WILL BUY THE FUCKING ORACLE OR DIE!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 573, greygnarl wrote:SEANALD YOU WILL BUY THE FUCKING ORACLE OR DIE!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”