4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Vote: Zdenek

this lynch should've happened yesyerday.

Yesterday I pushing zdenek to go into more detail with his read on me because, despite what he may say, his read wasn't very clear. It went from an acceptable lynch for an mjaye post to an overall town read on mjaye back to there being some connection between me and thor. The progression and the lack of being able to flat out state someone is town, null, or scum is scummy

Tyene wrote:I'm done acknowledging your existence. A Day ago it was Feysal-making-me-Stannis, now you're trying to shoehorn me in Aegon.
this is a very good point. It is a very dissonant jump in logic.

I haven't reread much recently, instincts are telling me I should start with pandora.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:44 am

Post by kortul »

Wow, why did you have to twist everything? My time is limited, and i don't like walls, so will try to be concise. Let's see.

1)
Pandora wrote:Your scum read on her was based on what the scum team thought of her, with a brushed off mention of her own posts in a way that doesn't verify the content inside.
post 2160 was an analysis of the interactions of the flipped Aegon, not an analysis of Starbuck. What content i had to verify, if "she ignored both slots and their wagons"?

2) Once again, this wasn't a case on Mockingjaye as well, and translating "(11 posts total, so less sure about her)" into "saying someone is less likely to be scum because they're lurkposting" is misrepresentation.

3) My 2901. Defending 4nx? Did you look at it in context? It was
1 day before deadline
, with 3 wagons tied, and Regfan tried to start yet another one, saying "hopefully people actually move to 4nxiety by the time I get up." I don't approve spreading the votes at the last moment, and in one of my recent posts i counted the number of players who suspected slots, and was telling regfan that at that moment the wagon was doomed.

4) Regarding meta search on Scumhunter. I was already suspicious about the slot, and was looking whether Scumhunter play matches his town meta (ie is he lazy VI). It didn't, so there was no reason for me to decide that his behaviour is a town tell for him.

5) Regarding claim/selfchoose. I knew Starbuck could do this as a town from her play in one of the recent games. I could see her doing this a scum as well, to lessen the building pressure and understanding that nobody would seriously consider choosing volunteer. In her 75 i didn't like her "I try to look at things from all angles when I am town and I'm doing that here", since this isn't just an explanation, but an introduction of selfmeta that she is aware about.

6) You quote 2402 and 2493, and say that my
"only argument that Scumhunter is scum is that he's too lazy to post"
. Yet anpther blatant misrepresentation. I didn't say that he is scum in that posts at all, i am pushing him
to post content or replace

7)
Pandora wrote:Scum don't get confused and scum are bad people who aren't naive.
Do you really believe that and still play magic? Naive players get their roles randomly. And scum get confused left and right.

8) So you think, that Feysal pushing Timeater makes Timeater more likely to be a town? Yeah, let's forget this is multiball and Feysal was a traitor, most likely not recruited.

9) Should i go into tiny details every time i post something? If you didn't understand it then - ask. Why wait? It is simple as that. AV was doing things that i consider fishy, and i listed them. Timeater became real active once the attention turned towards AV, so i began to suspect them to be scum buddies.

10)
Pandora wrote:For someone who was eager to get some content out of this slot you sure didn't seem to care to talk about any of the content once you got it.
That wasn't a content, that was emotional outburst. Sometimes i think i can recognize genuine emotions from fake, and i tend to believe that town shows genuine emotions more often than scum, but that's it. If he were working on reread, or the reads, and posted analysis/conclusions - that would be a content for me.

So, to sum it up, my read on Pandora is shattered. Twisting things around and blatant misrepresentations are a scum tell in my eyes. Town has no need for this.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:00 am

Post by kortul »

In post 3648, Pandora wrote:Why did you not try to push the read you claimed to believe in harder!
I do not sit on vanity wagons. And after i switched i did try to either prove my PoV, or understand where i am wrong, which is obvious from my conversation with Regfan (3316-3320).

In post 3648, Pandora wrote:
In post 3644, kortul wrote:
@Pandora - i remembered one thing i wanted to ask you regarding your claim. Why did you target Lyanna during night 1, and not Shadow? Chances for him being a target for all sorts of powers were high, given his claim, and that's where your role shines, since that information could be useful for checking future claims.

Because I thought he would die and catching a 'the cop/torturer was killed!' didn't seem like a useful power. There was no reason to expect any -scum- powers beyond a nightkill to be targetting him. Are you suggesting I should have tried to catch the doctor? :V Also because I am a Voyeur, and watching cute girls at night is what voyeurs do.
Doctor, bodyguard, watcher, roleblocker, serial killer, nobody targeting, should i continue? I didn't mention less common Rolestopper and Motivator, that were claimed and fliped already. Your role is about confirming something, and those are roles that you can confirm or bust later, and this was the most powerful role claimed and likely most popular target.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

Unvote: Zdenek
Vote: Kortul

For doing the thing that apparently Tyrene thinks is a town tell because she's saucy.
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Pandora »

I love walls, so we're going to have a wonderful relationship.

In post 3651, kortul wrote:Wow, why did you have to twist everything? My time is limited, and i don't like walls, so will try to be concise. Let's see.

1)
Pandora wrote:Your scum read on her was based on what the scum team thought of her, with a brushed off mention of her own posts in a way that doesn't verify the content inside.
post 2160 was an analysis of the interactions of the flipped Aegon, not an analysis of Starbuck. What content i had to verify, if "she ignored both slots and their wagons"?

Looking only at what other people say about someone instead of what someone themselves says is an excellent way to avoid addressing anything they have ever actually done, ever. What exactly is someone suposed to say to a case that isn't based on them in any way? "Oh, well yes I didn't talk to those people. That sure is a thing that happened." You don't include anything that shows
what Starbuck has ever done that could be considered scummy
. You never do this. This is why I think you're full of crap.

2) Once again, this wasn't a case on Mockingjaye as well, and translating "(11 posts total, so less sure about her)" into "saying someone is less likely to be scum because they're lurkposting" is misrepresentation.

Oh my mistake you just put her as your secondary scum read and maintained a scum read on her/4nx until she claimed, my mistake. What exactly does "(11 posts total, so less sure about her)" mean if not 'she posted less so I didn't get to read as much so she doesn't have as much to hang her by'?

3) My 2901. Defending 4nx? Did you look at it in context? It was
1 day before deadline
, with 3 wagons tied, and Regfan tried to start yet another one, saying "hopefully people actually move to 4nxiety by the time I get up." I don't approve spreading the votes at the last moment, and in one of my recent posts i counted the number of players who suspected slots, and was telling regfan that at that moment the wagon was doomed.

I will admit it's fair not to want the votes spread at the last minute. I will still argue that the tone of your post implies you never wanted a wagon on 4nx in the first place.

4) Regarding meta search on Scumhunter. I was already suspicious about the slot, and was looking whether Scumhunter play matches his town meta (ie is he lazy VI). It didn't, so there was no reason for me to decide that his behaviour is a town tell for him.

Did you look at a game in which he'd replaced into 100 pages of reading? Regardless of that he had enough of a reputation to cause a collective sigh when he replaced into the game.

5) Regarding claim/selfchoose. I knew Starbuck could do this as a town from her play in one of the recent games. I could see her doing this a scum as well, to lessen the building pressure and understanding that nobody would seriously consider choosing volunteer. In her 75 i didn't like her "I try to look at things from all angles when I am town and I'm doing that here", since this isn't just an explanation, but an introduction of selfmeta that she is aware about.

So you knew from her town meta that she acted like this but chose to willfully ignore it and decide it was a nulltell instead. You were arguing that you believed her confusion was genuine but that it was ~*~scum confusion~*~ so how does this go with assuming she 'understood' that no one would seriously choose her for volunteering?

6) You quote 2402 and 2493, and say that my
"only argument that Scumhunter is scum is that he's too lazy to post"
. Yet anpther blatant misrepresentation. I didn't say that he is scum in that posts at all, i am pushing him
to post content or replace

My mistake for assuming that you were pushing the person you were voting and wanted to lynch as scum instead of just wasting people's time with fluffy 'post content' posts. MY BAD.

7)
Pandora wrote:Scum don't get confused and scum are bad people who aren't naive.
Do you really believe that and still play magic? Naive players get their roles randomly. And scum get confused left and right.

I play Yugioh actually, Magic cards aren't as shiny. Scum are more careful when they post by nature because they have more to get wrong. They don't have the freedom of townie innocence because they know if they make a mistake the hounds will be after them. You can't be naive and guilty. Same way scum have more information about what's going on. The game is clearer to them then it should be to any townie playing. That's why the confused and lost little lambs are townie and the wolves who feed on the helpless are scum. I like to wax poetic but this is a general truth. All three of the people in that slot are bad at hiding who they are. Starbuck was waffly. Scumhunter didn't give a shit. And Timeater was a spammy little dude. They were playing themselves without an agenda. With genuine confusion. That's the kind of thing you can't fake.

8) So you think, that Feysal pushing Timeater makes Timeater more likely to be a town? Yeah, let's forget this is multiball and Feysal was a traitor, most likely not recruited.

I don't think I actually said this. In fact looking back I definitely didn't. I said that you made it sound like you were leaning town on Timeater when he came in then you dropped a vote on him anyways. I think you entertaining Feysal by actually chatting him up is a scummy waste of time to make your posts look bigger.

9) Should i go into tiny details every time i post something? If you didn't understand it then - ask. Why wait? It is simple as that. AV was doing things that i consider fishy, and i listed them. Timeater became real active once the attention turned towards AV, so i began to suspect them to be scum buddies.

I am aware of what you were getting at, except that you were quite clear that you thought they were scum on opposite teams, so that line of thought doesn't work together at all. Sure keeps your options open though.

10)
Pandora wrote:For someone who was eager to get some content out of this slot you sure didn't seem to care to talk about any of the content once you got it.
That wasn't a content, that was emotional outburst. Sometimes i think i can recognize genuine emotions from fake, and i tend to believe that town shows genuine emotions more often than scum, but that's it. If he were working on reread, or the reads, and posted analysis/conclusions - that would be a content for me.

So you're arguing that there isn't a single thing that Timeater ever said that you could consider content? That everything he posted was an emotional outburst? Regardless of that again you admit that that's more like what a townie would do. Your last post on the subject was a 'didn't try hard enuf' post. You weren't affected because you didn't want to be convinced one way or the other.

So, to sum it up, my read on Pandora is shattered. Twisting things around and blatant misrepresentations are a scum tell in my eyes. Town has no need for this.

Oh My God I Must Suck *ohdear* :roll: The only one who's twisted something so far in this conversation is you.

I don't sit on vanity wagons

You don't do alot of things other then vote Starbuck until the end of time. Your conversation with Regfan is laughable because it involves AVox being scum and telling the truth about his role, yet deciding to protect a townie in multiball instead of saving it for his own team.
Doctor, bodyguard, watcher, roleblocker, serial killer, nobody targeting, should i continue? I didn't mention less common Rolestopper and Motivator, that were claimed and fliped already.

Yes I am aware those are all roles. I can't confirm a serial killer, I just get 'killing action' not 'serial killah vig'. I assumed the scum wouldd choose to kill him over roleblocking, and I'm p sure a town roleblocker wouldn't have done anything. I can't tell the difference between Doc or Bodyguard either but him living would have gone a long way to proving it. A watcher would have been too busy outting the killer for me to need to verify them, and ignoring that I'm pretty sure there isn't a fucking watcher in the game because I'm baby watcher lite. I picked someone I thought the scum might choose as a secondary target to rolecop, someone who wouldn't be on the 'kill in this line to win game' list but who was still dangerous.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3650, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Vote: Zdenek

this lynch should've happened yesyerday.

Yesterday I pushing zdenek to go into more detail with his read on me because, despite what he may say, his read wasn't very clear. It went from an acceptable lynch for an mjaye post to an overall town read on mjaye back to there being some connection between me and thor. The progression and the lack of being able to flat out state someone is town, null, or scum is scummy

Tyene wrote:I'm done acknowledging your existence. A Day ago it was Feysal-making-me-Stannis, now you're trying to shoehorn me in Aegon.
this is a very good point. It is a very dissonant jump in logic.

I haven't reread much recently, instincts are telling me I should start with pandora.

Oh dear lord, what are you talking about.

Any way, let's mass claim.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

what I am talking about is you taking a very vague and wishwashy stance on me, with very little followup. Even when I said I was no longer comfortable with thor's lynch you never asked me to explain why. Shows a lack of interest in discerning my alignment.

Not to mention a major disconnect in thinking tyene was a stannis-traitor yesterday to thinking she is a aegon-traitor today.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:41 am

Post by kortul »

We have enough walls already. Think what you want. Taking away all the rhetoric, Pandora is telling that i am full of crap because i didn't point at anything that shows what Starbuck has ever done that could be considered scummy. And this was said in response to a post, where i listed two things that Starbuck did that could be considered scummy. But i do not want to nitpick, and it is true that i didn't see any strong scum or town tells from the Starbuck, only from outside interactions, and that's why i was trying to get anything from the replacements to improve my read on the slot.

In the end i do not feel bad about my vote yesterday, since i think that for a town it is better to make a mistake on day 5, than double guess in a critical situation during later days.
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:44 am

Post by kortul »

In post 3578, Regfan wrote:Starbucks slot has been a constant scum-read or at least focus for majority of the room all game, so you never coming out and explaining town-reasoning or stating a town-read plainly on the slot for the most part doesn't make sense. Also for one Starbuck isn't exactly a newbie, she's been around for a few years and derp-play doesn't always mean town. And yes, I noticed you stating 'Time replaced into Starbuck-town-slot' which is what I'm talking about, there was a shift from you not taking a completely solid stance on the slot and avoiding calling it anything to you calling it uberobvtown and the jump feels manufactured, while Scumhunter was in the slot you never stated such certainty that the slot was town, you even so I really can't follow your thought process.
Pandora, this post was almost before a lynch and wasn't answered yesterday.
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Pandora »

QUICK THROW THE DEAD GUY AT HER

That post was a joke about both someone else I play with at another site and at Lord Mhork about how certain people turn into really polite scum who say things like Good gracious and sound like they need a monocle and a top hat.

If SBSHTE was a scum read for the majority of people all game I can honestly say I never noticed until people started trying to lynch SBSHTE. And I don't care if Starbuck has been playing for years, experience has never stopped anyone from being derptown 4 lyfe
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 6, Votecount 3

Zdenek (1) - 4nx3ty
Thor665 (2) - Minimum, Zdenek

kortul (1) - Thor665

Not Voting (7):
Tyene Sand, kortul, Plums Yo Mamma, Magua, AurorusVox, Pandora, BBmolla

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: 13th November at 19:00pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-11-13 15:00:47)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3656, 4nxi3ty wrote:what I am talking about is you taking a very vague and wishwashy stance on me, with very little followup. Even when I said I was no longer comfortable with thor's lynch you never asked me to explain why. Shows a lack of interest in discerning my alignment.

Not to mention a major disconnect in thinking tyene was a stannis-traitor yesterday to thinking she is a aegon-traitor today.

1. What do you of of Tierce having no suspects?
2. I assumed you weren't comfortable voting Thor because of your scum read on me, and me voting him. Am I wrong?
3. I think Tierce is either a traitor or looking for a traitor. I've decided that it's more likely that she's a traitor, and I don't think there are two Stannis traitors. There's no disconnect, just a change of perspective.
4. What are your other reads?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Mmkay, I'm going to ISO the people my reads either didn't reach or I'm less certain on. Incoming ISO bombardment.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:08 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@Mod, my name isn't bold in the OP :'(
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:27 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Okay I'm going to make lunch. Have half the ISOs now. I read the last ten posts of these players. I also read Minimum's thing from last night and gave my thoughts down there.

4nxi3ty
– Town
This post in particular. He's consistent in his approach to creating a viable Zdenek wagon. His reasons sound genuine.

Pushing Plum here works in his favour too. Tell is lessened by multiball, but still, reads as trying to gain as much info out of the flip as possible.

Kortul
- scum

Now isn't this interesting, considering Andrius died over modconfirmedTown PYM:
In post 3553, kortul wrote:Andrius/Shinori - leaning town due to early PR claim. How he is still alive is a mystery to me.

I can see Kortul arguing for an Andy kill last night, but the question is whether he would flagpost it so blatantly in-thread. That said, it fits pretty well if he's MIA over the night phase – and I know getting into that stuff is slippery territory, but it could well be Kortul stating who he wants to see dead in case he can't make it to his QT at night.

Also he
hasn't
reread his neutral reads. Those are the ones I would (well...am) prioritise!

“We have enough walls already” says Kortul, but that didn't stop him from walling in defence. I don't like the defence post and his declared desire for concision affirms that.

Magua
– leaning scum

I like this post. Firm reads on the major wagons, exasperation at a possible wagon shift. In light of Tim's flip as town, it might be argued that this is scummy, BUT think it through: Magua holds the wagon off Thor in order to lynch Timmy. If it shifts to Thor, Magua has to go along with it. Hell, he has to go along with it whatever happens. This post ties Magua to lynching Thor. ThorScum would mean Magua is town.

Hmm. But he HASN'T voted Thor yet? Which breaks all that towncred I gave him, and turns him into a potential ThorBuddy instead...

Brief interlude to see what Minimum has to say relating to my claim...

In post 3597, Minimum wrote:Given a day ability was notified at the beginning of the following night, I assume it's the same for night actions. So Shadow couldn't have had a double-action on N1. He probably would have been informed at the beginning of N2 if he could torture twice (if Tammy's hint means he was her N1 target).

I'm not sure I agree with the logic here, and not just because I know it helps me out if I can prove MoS rolestopped Shadow. A day action that made a difference to a night action would be notified at the start of the night in which it could be used. You're arguing that a night action that affects another night action would also be notified at the start of the night in which it could be used, which is a fair assumption, but not the only one. It is possible that day actions notify at night; but night actions (resolving at the end of that night) could very well be notified during the end of night/start of day crossover. I do NOT believe Shadow would be notified during N1, but rather that it's more natural for night-resolving actions to have their effects “take place” or “issued” at the start of the day rather than waiting until the following night phase...

That's just my take on it from how I've modded games in the past. Maybe others do it differently vOv
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:02 am

Post by kortul »

@AV
- guess i am even more scummy than you think, i said in thread that Shinori won't live long several times. And "enough walls" was after my comments, were you reading those 10 posts backwards?

When i say reread, i don't mean last 10 posts, or several first pages. I do complete ISOs, when i have at least an hour to spend, should finish on weekend.

Meanwhile, i have a question for your reasoning behind Magua read - how "potential ThorBuddy" translates into "leaning scum" read, if Thor was obvtown for you all the time?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:16 am

Post by AurorusVox »

If Magua flips scum, I'd reassess my Thor read (in fact he's one of the other three players I'm going to ISO since his slot didn't feature in my previous catch-up).
And if Thor ends up being scum, it'll strengthens my Magua read.

Look, I saw something that made Magua very likely town, but then his lack of follow-through meant that I had a reason to doubt that read.
It implicates both him and Thor. I'm not suggesting we lynch Magua today, but it's something to keep in mind for the future.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:16 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Why would you say enough walls after doing a wall yourself?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:20 am

Post by kortul »

Just look at the previous page yourself. I tried to answer as much as possible without quotes, long explanations, etc. After seeing a wall in response, i saw no reason to continue. Regardless of your alignment, do you really think somebody will read through them to see who is right and who is wrong.

Did you stop at those 13 pages yesterday?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:28 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I skim walls most of the time so I agree with the sentiment. It just seemed odd that you'd be happy to use it as a defence but then berate other players for doing it. And by odd I mean scummy.

Anyway, I thought I was on at least page 35 and got disheartened when it was only page 13. But I thought fuck it, I'm satisfied with my reads on Minimum, Tyene and BBM. So instead of reading the start of the game with all those extra players and posts, I decided to focus on ISOing the players who I hadn't read the first time around or was not satisfied with.

That leaves Pandora, Thor and Zdenek to do.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:34 am

Post by BBmolla »

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
-Bill Shakespeare
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Pandora »

TIERCE
I have been really patient and enjoying frollicing with you elsewhere but where the hell are you and why aren't you saying anything. >:T I don't compose these cases in order to argue endlessly with likely scum, I want to see what people think of them. I also want to hear from Minimum and Magua on what they think.
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:53 am

Post by Pandora »

Also for massclaim to start already instead of sitting on our butts about it. Voting before then is a distraction. Get your claim on.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:08 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 3661, Zdenek wrote:
In post 3656, 4nxi3ty wrote:what I am talking about is you taking a very vague and wishwashy stance on me, with very little followup. Even when I said I was no longer comfortable with thor's lynch you never asked me to explain why. Shows a lack of interest in discerning my alignment.

1. What do you of of Tierce having no suspects?
2. I assumed you weren't comfortable voting Thor because of your scum read on me, and me voting him. Am I wrong?
3. I think Tierce is either a traitor or looking for a traitor. I've decided that it's more likely that she's a traitor, and I don't think there are two Stannis traitors. There's no disconnect, just a change of perspective.
4. What are your other reads?

I was just in a game where she was capable of faking reads so I don't see why she would purposely avoid giving reads as scum.
I was no longer comfortable lynching thor cause I liked his logic in his arguments against you.
sorry misspoke. You didn't say tierce was a traitor yesterday, you said she was hunting for a traitor in feysal. You turning around, saying she wasn't hunting a traitor and is in fact a traitor is a disconnect considering there is no evidence or event to cause that change in thinking.
this is where I am at atm:
town

minimum
tyene
bbmolla
kortul
avox
magua
thor
pandora
zdenek
scum
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Zdenek »

Anx, you should probably look at how wishy washy your reads on Pandora and Magua are, and then realize how stupid your case on me is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”