BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Post by BBmolla »

If 4nx hasn't claimed he can go next
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:25 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

already claimed.

i believe magua and minimum are the only ones left so magua is next.

and i don't think it is a good idea for minimun to reveal their ability.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3067, 4nxi3ty wrote:I am randyll tarly, basically a joat, last night I investigated regfan and got back cersei lannister as a character name.
had a one shot roleblock that mockingjaye used on dolorous edd.
there is another aspect to my role that was used night two and night three that I do not want to reveal if possible.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

I'm pretty sure Anx should full claim, but I have town read on him, so I am in somewhat willing to accept this, I just I hope he knows what he's doing.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Magua »

I'm Tommen Baratheon.

Bow down to your king. BOW DOWN!

(Ignore that I'm VT.)
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Anx, fullclaim your abilities.
That's the point of massclaiming.
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Pandora »

I don't have anything to add to the massclaim so instead I... was going to do some creative writing but I have discovered any sort of story about Lord Quilburn and Tyrcella Baratheon would read like one of those stories about bad preachers and witness protection. Jesus fuck that face is creepy. I'm really sad because the names work so well. *fume*

Maybe I can write some Margaery x Myrcella instead I can already see a 'so that's why no one believed she slept with all those men' fanfic writing itself
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 am

Post by Minimum »

Do most people agree with 4nxi3ty that we should keep our role a secret? If not, we'll just claim now.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

I reckon that's your value call, not one to outsource.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:20 am

Post by Minimum »

Actually, not at all. In general, claiming your role is antitown unless you 1) have information that will help the town, and 2) are helping people evaluate your alignment. I've already shared the part of our role that's useful for the town to know--that we have a day action, and this action means we know something about how Tammy's motivation worked. The only reason to claim anything else is to give other players information that might help them evaluate our alignment. I already know that I'm town, so claiming doesn't help me. So if everyone agrees with 4nxi3ty that we shouldn't claim, then there's no point at all in us doing it. But somehow I doubt that anyone else trusts us as much as he does.

Do you personally have an opinion on whether we should claim our role, yes or no?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

I think you should claim.

I think if you believe that most people suspect you and that full claiming would help town by clearing you that you should claim.

I still think it's a personal value call and outsourcing it is wussy.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:53 am

Post by Minimum »

Thanks for the feedback, Thor. If someone who isn't probably scum agrees with you, I'll comply. (Well, I'll be out for the next few hours, so not right this second.)

I'm curious: does "wussy" equal "scummy"?

(But seriously. It's not a personal value call as to whether
other people
suspect us.)
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:19 am

Post by Minimum »

Thor, how does our claiming help
you
? You've framed it in terms of what we should do if we "believe" that we're under a lot of suspicion and a fullclaim would clear us. But from your point of view, why do you want to hear a claim?

Is it because you're afraid of our secret double action doing something to you and our scumbuddy today that will screw up your dastardly plans? <--totally unbiased question

Oh, and speaking of character assassinations and leading questions, Magua, you never responded to mine from like a page ago.

============================

Other stuff:

-
I searched "fake claim" (or fakeclaim, probably both) and found a post where someone said mod was helping with fakeclaims - I assumed this had been discussed and confirmed in thread?

Please elaborate, AV. Which post in particular? What made you decide to look this up? Also, why did you think Timeater would softclaim a character other than his actual one if his goal was to get the wagon off his back?

-Pandora and 4nxi3ty, I wasn't singling anyone out personally for "changing their rationalizations" on Zdenek. All I'm saying is that I know how that paranoid headspace feels. I should probably read Zdenek with "could possibly be scum" lenses on, just in case I change my mind.

-Thor, you're missing the point. We've been calling you scum for a long time, as you've probably noticed. I was starting to doubt myself, based in large part on how people were defending you for being "controversial" and singlemindedly focusing on Zdenek even when coming under heat. CES told me that you've done this before as a
strategy
. Therefore, your case is not a town tell. It frankly doesn't matter if once upon a time, you also tunnelled on someone as town.

Never mind that you acted mighty confident that Feysal was obvtown based on thoughts
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Minimum »

EBWOP: Um, ignore the last line. I started responding to his post about Feysal, but I'm running late and forgot to complete the thought.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3737, Minimum wrote:Thor, how does our claiming help
you
? You've framed it in terms of what we should do if we "believe" that we're under a lot of suspicion and a fullclaim would clear us. But from your point of view, why do you want to hear a claim?

I suspect you.
You say your claim will help clear you.
Nuff said.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:31 am

Post by Minimum »

I don't think I ever specifically said that my claim would clear me, but this conversation isn't heading anywhere interesting, so I'll drop it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3734, Minimum wrote:The only reason to claim anything else is to give other players information that might help them evaluate our alignment.

:neutral:
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:14 am

Post by Pandora »

I'm more interested in Anx's role personally. The only part I agree about with Thor is do what you think is right instead of bowing to the crowd. I'm curious from an academic standpoint of wanting to know all the neat roles.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:48 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 3730, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:Anx, fullclaim your abilities.
doing so would kinda make my ability pointless. what I have said so far should be enough for others to make an informed decision, if not I am willing to risk that at the moment.

Pandora, can I get your updated reads of zdenek and thor?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:54 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@Minimum, because he was softclaiming Jamie Lannister. If scum had fakeclaims, he wouldn't have softclaimed something someone else claimed.

In post 2663, AurorusVox wrote:@Magua: someone said something about Staeg being helped out with a fakeclaim from the mod.
In post 2058, kortul wrote:Ok, if Staeg is scum, even though there was lot of time to prepare a fake claim with the help of mod

@kortul - if Timeaster had a fakeclaim, he wouldn't have fucked up his claim like he did.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Minimum »

In post 3741, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3734, Minimum wrote:The only reason to claim anything else is to give other players information that might help them evaluate our alignment.

:neutral:

Don't play dumb.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3743, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 3730, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:Anx, fullclaim your abilities.
doing so would kinda make my ability pointless. what I have said so far should be enough for others to make an informed decision, if not I am willing to risk that at the moment.

Pandora, can I get your updated reads of zdenek and thor?

It's Day 6, and you're a claimed JOAT. If the only relevant information that you have is that mockingjaye roleblocked Dolorus Edd N1 (why did you claim this, by the way?) and Regfan is Cersei Lannister (why did you claim this as well?), then you've been fucking up hard. You should have been using your strongest abilities early and saving the weak ones for later, and as a JOAT with (6+ abilities), you should have something to claim by now.

@Minimum: I personally don't think it's important for you if Anxiety refuses to claim today. Because then the lynch for the day gets a little more clear and you can have fun day actioning your way to greatness.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I don't have 6+ abilities, I only have 3, one of which that was active the other nights but hasn't been used up.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3747, 4nxi3ty wrote:I don't have 6+ abilities, I only have 3, one of which that was active the other nights but hasn't been used up.

jesus christ anxiety your claim quite will clear 3 people if you aren't pulling a partial gambit here
i just need you to come out and SAY IT

Minimum, you may claim whenever
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

i am not seeing how it can clear others, if you can explain it to me i'll consider it. yet i am pretty sure it would be counterproductive

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”