Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Faraday is a bad man. :(
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Minimum »

I'm going to stop posting on mafiascum for the rest of the evening, but if you give up, here's the source of our role:

Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Minimum »

Also, @Pandora and all the other people who were complaining about their roles being useless before?

Cry me a fucking river.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

plum will be posting our conclusions later tonight
pandora claiming qyburn doesn't change our conclusions that much, but pandora can still claim whatever the fuck
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Thor

"Hey guys vote this guy I'm not voting."
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Magua »

Minimum's role is hilarious.

Also don't think Minimum is scum of either flavor. Predicated a lot on having a lot of pressure both on DCLXVI and bvoigt D1. Pretty certain Mina wouldn't bus like that D1 in that situation; CES is maybe?, but very much leaning against it.

Very much feel that AurorusVox slot is scum from Mastermind of Sin's D1 play in the last 24 hours of the Day, but blargle, rolestopper claim fits everything so well I'm loathe to go after it.

Still feel Zdenek is town.

At this point, highest person I want to lynch is 4nxiety. Don't like mockingjaye's play from D1; there's jumps, especially around the StefanB wagon at the end of the Day, that don't feel right, especially given mockingjaye having been in previous Eddard Stark games and knowing how they go.

VOTE: 4nxiety
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Hello people. Here are our conclusions. Break out champagne or something, and thank Nacho because this is mostly his good work. We have done the analysis of claimed roles, we have done the PoE, and we're pretty sure of stuff now.

PEOPLE WE NEED TO LYNCH

4nxiety
: Rolecop/Roleblocker in a JOAT package makes no sense for Town given the Roose Bolton Torturer role and the Skinner Non-Consecutive Roleblocker role - it is seriously the same idea as Torturer. Nacho points out that flavorwise and role-wise, the synergy between the two previously flipped roles is clear, and the JOAT doesn't fit into it at all (doesn't fit the larger picture of power distributions either). Nacho speculates that he has Bulletproof in his lineup.

Thor
: We do not need to make a case on this thing anymore. He's been pushing Town-Zdenek for a really long time, and moreover he's made it pretty bloody obvious that it's disingenuous and that he's scum. I may do a nice rant post about this later, if people want funtimes with Plum.

These two die. There is no argument on this. These two die.

PEOPLE TO LYNCH AFTER THOSE SHOULD THE GAME NOT HAVE ENDED

Now we're not certain how big the scumteams are - if it's three apiece, good (part of me at least doubts it, though). If not:
Minimum
and
kortul
. I personally urge lynching kortul if the two above are dead and the game isn't over - but it's a read Nacho and I disagree on, and the breakdown lays it on these two anyway. Minimum's role is very plausibly Faradayish, and we don't have strong skepticism about it ending up in Mina's hands - plus it mirrors the Frey Cop role somewhat.

MAGUA

Nacho and I think his play shades pretty Town. If it comes down to it, he's the equivalent of the bottom of our Townlist.

PEOPLE WHO ARE TOWN

Zdenek
: It's doubtful Feysal knew his team's fakeclaims, so him Specifically Neighborizing to Jeyne Poole is probably truth - and Jeyne Poole is obv not Aegon.

BBMolla
- Obvtown, one of only two claimed or flipped protective or protected roles. Tried to draw the kill multiple times. Need we continue?

AV
- Only truly protective role, synergizes well, as we have seen, with Torturer. The way his slot used the power, and how clear it is means he's Town. For sure.

Pandora
- Confirmed Tammy's Motivate of Minimum, so she's confirmed Voyeur - and Town opposite to Town power (Andrius) here is sensible, while scum opposite to his power isn't.

Tyene
- Is just obvtown and "should never die ever ever ever". Words to live by, from Nacho.

Tell your friends. Don't forget that Thor gets lynched tomorrow. Nacho can give an even better and more interesting breakdown of how Town roles synergize and why what fits the pattern, which gives more depth to the conclusions than my summaries will give. Ciao.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Plum posts are always a joy and you should be around more. (Funtimes with Plum, please? Just because.)

Nacho is usually good at setup speculation--I expect him to save the Town in my Mini 1376 once there was a massclaim, and no matter how lousy his reads had been until then, he did get it right when it mattered.

I especially like the read on BB--the bit about trying to draw the kill is what was escaping me. It would be literally suicidal to do it in multiscum as scum--he could attract an hypothetical Aegon-recruit-kill, but it would also attract the Stannis kill. It would be remarkably stupid. BB can do some silly plays, but stupid he is not. The trying-to-draw-the-kill really matches his Town play. Thanks, I needed to kick that paranoia aside.

(Also, Kevan Lannister is kill-proof until Day Four. I see what you did there, FaraNexus.)

Hi Magua nevermind the plot to overthrow you and sit me on the Iron Throne I am only a young girl and know little of the ways of war.

VOTE: 4nxi3ty
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:03 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 6, Votecount 6

Zdenek (1) - 4nx3ty
Thor665 (2) - Minimum, Zdenek
kortul (1) - Thor665
4nx3ty (4) - Magua, Plums Yo Mamma, Tyene Sand, BBmolla

Not Voting (3):
kortul, AurorusVox, Pandora

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: 13th November at 19:00pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-11-13 15:00:47)
kortul is V/la
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

dammit nacho, i am town, and i have a one shot bulletproof that can't be used the same night as other abilities.

tyene's hop on my wagon has made me rethink somethings.
im pretty sure zdenek and tyene are stannis faction now.

zdenek has been consistently calling tyene scum yet has always found another wagon to push.
right after feysal flipped traitor and gave his vote to regfan, zdenek started bussing tyene for the traitorous comment and attempted to tie regfan to tyene.
when i defended tyene's traitorous comment, she suddenly starts writing more flavorful posts.
tyene praises plum and nacho after seeing both her name and zdenek's in the town pile.
looking back zdenek and tyene's interactions feels forced.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 3751, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:ACTUALLY
I see where claiming can be counterproductive for town in your position. I don't see how it's
as
counterproductive for Minimum to claim, and I specifically want her to claim so you can explain why you don't want her to claim, and you can also explain this:
In post 3097, 4nxi3ty wrote:massclaim is a good idea.

and all of your other pushes for massclaim when you knew that you weren't going to fullclaim.

that's reasonable enough, correct?

sure except i wasn't really pushing for a massclaim, that was my initial reaction to the idea. the way minimum said they didn't want to reveal today made it seem like they had a good reason not to share.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3785, 4nxi3ty wrote:dammit nacho, i am town, and i have a one shot bulletproof that can't be used the same night as other abilities.

In post 3781, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:Nacho speculates that he has Bulletproof in his lineup.

;D
hit 'em with a headshot
keep the votes coming, please
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:37 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Plum - ask Nacho why he and I disagreeing on only one read makes me look so bad as to the cases I'm pushing? Because if you flip Zdenek and Anxiety...
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Magua »

ITT Nacho sheeps me hard.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3787, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:
In post 3785, 4nxi3ty wrote:dammit nacho, i am town, and i have a one shot bulletproof that can't be used the same night as other abilities.

In post 3781, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:Nacho speculates that he has Bulletproof in his lineup.

;D
hit 'em with a headshot
keep the votes coming, please

Oh yeah.

Thor, you're confusing me with someone who doesn't realize you're scum on your own merits. You're getting lynched.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:26 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3785, 4nxi3ty wrote:tyene's hop on my wagon has made me rethink somethings.
im pretty sure zdenek and tyene are stannis faction now.
Spoiler:

Also interested in how this makes us a Stannis pair in particular.

In post 3785, 4nxi3ty wrote:when i defended tyene's traitorous comment, she suddenly starts writing more flavorful posts.
Come again? I've been writing fluff on and off through the game according to my mood, how serious the game is at the moment, how focused I am, etc. Sorry, I don't care that much about you.
In post 3785, 4nxi3ty wrote:tyene praises plum and nacho after seeing both her name and zdenek's in the town pile.
...what? So you completely ignore the fact that their reads
make sense
and that my experience so far with both of them (Vanillaside, Mafia with the Kitties, Otherworld, Mini 1376) has been a good one? Do you think I would be that
obvious
, when I've shown in scum games that I don't even particularly care about leaving those who suspect me alive--that I would heap praise on Nacho/Plum to keep them on my good side just... because? That doesn't even make sense, even if you truly think we are scum-of-a-different-faction-than-yours.

This feels like scum desperation.

Also, saying that Zdenek hasn't tried his darndest to push me is just silly. Yes, 4nxi3ty, I would have visible worries about my scumbuddy being Darkstar-lyncher. That makes heaps of sense!

Look at me I'm a pretty barnacle. \o/
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3790, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:Thor, you're confusing me with someone who doesn't realize you're scum on your own merits. You're getting lynched.

Except I'm not scum, so you're making a derp claim here.

Again, he is calling me out for my reads. Besides not thinking I am scum (and shock!) and having flipped opinions on Zdenek and Anxiety...our reads are identical.
Discuss.
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3792, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3790, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:Thor, you're confusing me with someone who doesn't realize you're scum on your own merits. You're getting lynched.

Except I'm not scum, so you're making a derp claim here.

Again, he is calling me out for my reads. Besides not thinking I am scum (and shock!) and having flipped opinions on Zdenek and Anxiety...our reads are identical.
Discuss.

The time for discussion is over, Thor.
Now is the time for lynching Anxiety.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

Ah, so your read cannot bear the strain of a question.
Copy.

What is a Torturer and how does that effect Anxiety exactly?
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

Ramsay Bolton was a Torturer, which is a roleblocker/rolecopper (so every night, he both roleblocks and rolecops his target). Skinner was a non-consecutive roleblocker. Anxiety is claiming to be a JOAT with a rolecop AND a roleblock at his disposal, not to mention yet another bulletproof (even though that town power has already been given to Kevan Lannister). In order for us to believe in Anxiety town, we have to believe that Faraday looked at this cool new role he invented, the limited bulletproof in Kevan Lannister, and the extra limited roleblocker he created in skinner, and went "No, this isn't enough town rolecop/roleblock/bulletproof. I need MORE."
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote: Anxiety

Sold.

Nacho's read on me still sucks.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Minimum »

No time to post, but can someone unvote Anxiety right now, because what the fuck is this lynch?

(For the record, I think 4nxi3ty is significantly more likely to be telling the truth about his claim than BBmolla. BBmolla, have you ever read
A Dance with Dragons
?)
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Minimum »

Also, I still haven't sent in my daycops! This is crucial!!11111!!1
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Magua »

In post 3797, Minimum wrote:For the record, I think 4nxi3ty is significantly more likely to be telling the truth about his claim than BBmolla. BBmolla, have you ever read A Dance with Dragons?

What makes you think 4nxiety is telling the truth?

(For that matter, I'm not seeing how this relates to BBmolla at all, nor whether or not if he's read ADwD has to do with anything.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”