Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by pidgey »

Sounds legit.

Also post 2000!
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1998, Kublai Khan wrote:Also angry pigeon is scum.

Because I am supporting the Tammy wagon?

KK, if you are town, then get your head out of your ass. I'm the only person willing to standup to your bullshit (actively) and call your Acosmist wagon terrible. Your assertion that scum are all on the Tammy wagon is obvious bullshit.

I'll let Tammy live if she shoots KK.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1954, Kublai Khan wrote:

pidgey - Thinks Tammy is a ditzy maverick.

I am so close to sigging this I love it so much.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1965, Kublai Khan wrote:But she made the choice of ThAdmiral because she was pressured to prove her "vig" claim.

Someone gets it. I love how I'm getting "she went rogue and didn't shoot who we told her too" when there was a minority of people around, really not offering me much, and no one said not to shoot Thad...and it was very clear that's who I was leaning towards. It was my decision 100% and I take the blame for being wrong, but I didn't shoot Thad in the face of the town telling me to shoot someone else.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1967, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Tammy

1. Why did you not shoot or vote Benmage? You keep saying you know he would know you are not Mafia if had investigated you. Why are you staking your position that he is effectively Town gambitting poorly and not backing off?
2. Why did you take so long to actually claim your Role Name? While I’m not big on ‘outguessing the Mod’ I am having some issues with the flavor of you kill compared to your claim.

1. I didn't shoot benmage because I have a town read on him. I'm not interested in shooting town. No, he would know I'm not mafia because I'm not mafia. That result is incorrect.

2. I didn't claim my role name right away because I was annoyed. I was in the midst of trying to prove my role by trying to Figure out who was the best person to vig. I was getting yelled at for not shooting quick enough, and I'd had enough. I think I demonstrated a lot of consideration that night in making sure I got something right, and people are now acting like they told me to shoot anyone but Thad and I shot Thad anyway. Anyway, that's a bit off-topic but I was more concerned with shooting right than appeasing their role name concerns. As far as out guessing the mod, I don't know, that's who I am. I'm good with explosives and once a day can fit someone with a bomb.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1970, Kise wrote:And about her claim Johnny Sasaki... I can't remember a game where the SK was given a weak fakeclaim such as that. Sounds like something the mod would give to a goon.

Yeah, you're scum. Sucks I shot your roleblocker on day one, huh?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1973, Benmage wrote:Tammy didn't shoot me because she'd be lynched afterward.

And youre worried about me shooting you tomorrow, why again?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Kise »

I'm scum because I don't think you're town?
Sounds legit.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

IIRC, you weren't interested in figuring out why Ben had an incorrect result back when that was happening.

P-edit: Its ok Kise, Im scum because Im opposing KK's view.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2008, AngryPidgeon wrote:IIRC, you weren't interested in figuring out why Ben had an incorrect result back when that was happening.

Go back and read, you're playing revisionist with a lot of things. That's cute.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2007, Kise wrote:I'm scum because I don't think you're town?
Sounds legit.

Are you talking to me? Nice incorrect reductionist theory there. Who's calling for my head the most? What do I think his alignment is?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2009, Tammy wrote:
In post 2008, AngryPidgeon wrote:IIRC, you weren't interested in figuring out why Ben had an incorrect result back when that was happening.

Go back and read, you're playing revisionist with a lot of things. That's cute.

Fuck me if I can't recall what happened 30 paghes ago. But I remember being the one pressing Ben for flavor and asking him if his role said anything that could give a false positive. (Because no one else was).
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1977, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1953, Kublai Khan wrote:"Tammy could be BP!"
-- Wild (anti-town) speculation. Who the fuck is crying over the idea of scum shooting kevlar?
Strawman. My point is that the scumteam will likely never kill her. As long as she is alive, we will probably have these arguments nonstop. And they are distracting from scum. You said that her not dying today stops the argument, which is cute. I don't know what makes you think that, but that is a huge assumption to make. And when DO we lynch her then? She isn't just going to resolver herself nicely like you keep implying.

"Tammy won't listen and will shoot wildly!"
-- Tammy doesn't have a choice. We don't need her permission for this. We point. She shoots. Or she dies.
Yes she does. She can say anything as long as she backs it up with "Im not shhoting X, I have a townread there. Im town so I wont shoot town". And if she IS on a team, then she absolutely will shoot whoever she wants before going out.

"We must lynch a guilty result!"
-- Dogmatic thinking is the shittiest reason to do anything. Stop playing mafia is this is your argument.

"We have to deal with the SK"
-- So does scum. Especially if the SK is helping town.

"She could be part of a faction!"
-- Great. We control that faction's kill while Tammy is alive. What's the problem?
Except we don't. If she is in a faction, she will trade herself for Benmage sooner than later because she can't risk outing a buddy by being told to shoot them.

Am I missing anything? Why is town still on Tammy's wagon?
The debates are anti-town and accomplish nothing. Tammy will not resolve herself nicely like you think. She could be on a team which giver her tons of motivation to go rogue sooner than later.

Mykonian, why do you think MoI is scum?

This is dumb.

Mafia has to kill me. This is a fact.

If I were on a team, I would have shot benmage the other night. Simple. As. That.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1979, pidgey wrote:
In post 1265, Tammy wrote:I can bold who I want to vig in thread or email it and it will happen.

Its super dumb that she can do both btw.

Still seriously believe its multiball and she did the bold thing today for credibility.

Take it up with the mod after the game. It clearly states in my role pm I can do both.

If I'm on a team, why is benmage alive?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

WIFOM, WOOOOO
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1984, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1983, Kublai Khan wrote:Why is the second scumteam theory so entrenched in you? There is zero evidence to support it. Occam's razor says SK.

Im saying its possible. The only reason Tammy has ANY reason to not just throw in the towel by now is if she is on a team. And Wrath Child is looking like an obvious Tammy buddy.

1. You don't know anything about me, and when or why I would throw in a towel.

2. I am insulted you thinnk WC could be my partner, he'll anyone could be a partner. If I were on a scum team, benmage would be dead. After killing the opposing scum teams roleblocker I would know that my time was short due to night kill if not lynching, therefore I would have done what I had to to keep my partner safe. That would not include me throwing suspicion on WC out the door. I'm not a moron.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1996, zabriel wrote:Tammy, is your power compulsive? Do you have to shoot every day? Can you shoot more than once per day?

No, I don't have to shoot, and yes I can only shoot once per day.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2014, AngryPidgeon wrote:WIFOM, WOOOOO

LLLOOOOGGGIIIICCCCC.

Sorry for spamming the thread by the way, I'm on my iPad and it's a pain to multiquote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 2004, Tammy wrote:
1. I didn't shoot benmage because I have a town read on him. I'm not interested in shooting town. No, he would know I'm not mafia because I'm not mafia.
That result is incorrect.

:roll:

If he thought it was incorrect, there'd be a bullet in my head period. (no I had a town read BS)

I've given potential reasoning why Tammy could be a part of a scumteam. I've given reasoning why it makes sense to kill her now as an SK. But we keep spinning and spinning and spinning.

-And yes KK
, this discussion is detrimental to the game. Because nothing new or relevant is coming from it. And everyone is getting apathetic. And as Yates pointed out about his position, and as AP said... ideas on what todo with the SK seem personal, and not alignment telling. Therefore these 30 pages have fucking blown. And as long as Tammy lives massive disruption will occur. I can't believe you are being so stubborn.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Tammy
Did you ever answer why one aspect of refusing to out the message was that it would identify the messenger, and probably get them nk'd... correct?
--Then later why did you say you don't know who the messenger was?

(This was probably covered, but I don't want to wade through this mess of a game to find it)
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

You know even if some people have been fluffing it up over the past 30 pages, I haven't. I've still been scum hunting, you know.

I never said the message would get the person night killed. I said that the person who sent the message thought his message would get him night killed and so he sent it to me. His thought rang as true paranoia, and town. I'm just not telling the message. The mod did not identify the sender.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

If its an ambiguous message how would outting it get him killed?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

I never said it would. He thinks it would. It was just his thoughts on the game, he thought his thoughts could get him night killed so he sent it to me. I'm not outing it. If I thought it was suspicious or had something to share I would, but it doesnt and I'm not so drop it.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Yates »

Tammy - there was no point in bringing up the message if you weren't going to out it. You are also almost definitely going to get lynched today - even if just to prevent a no lynch. You may as well post the message since you already told us mod didn't tell you who it was from. It could be important to us later on down the road.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

No. I gave you the information that I received the message so that at massclaim time or if he neared a lynch and claimed it would be confirmed. Otherwise, if he said he sent me a message and I hadn't said anything, he would be perceived as a liar. The sender of the message will 1) not be counterclaimed and 2) can use some of my posts as verification if he outs the message himself.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”