Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 am

Post by pidgey »

Myk you cant seriously not say im being unuseful WTF.

Ive been actively participating, giving original reads, and being overall answering whatever is asked out of me and taking stances and reads.

Again, think im scum, but STFU about usefulness.
-----------------
Sup
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:18 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2172, mastin2 wrote:I can sum up MoI's play in a single sentence. Heck, with a single word when boiled down:
Discrediting.

MoI isn't hunting for scum. He's trying to discredit players. Not to lynch scum, not to look for who's scum on or off the Tammy wagon, not trying to catch up and make sense of the game. He's specifically trying to discredit players, to make people doubt their status as town.
It's the same thing WC's doing.
It's the same thing Kise is doing.
Heck, it's the same thing Aco's doing.

Anyone up for a flashwagon on MoI?

I'll be right here waiting for you.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:18 am

Post by mastin2 »

pidgey wrote:Can someone please tell me your JASON read?
Look at AV's push on jason. 'Nuff said; jason's town.

Mastin if im your fifth scum choice why the flying fuck are you voting me.
Because you're a better lynch than Tammy.
If you're willing to vote for MoI, though, then I'll gladly switch with you.
Heck, if you voted WC or Kise, I'd sheep ya there.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:19 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2175, pidgey wrote:Myk you cant seriously not say im being unuseful WTF.

Ive been actively participating, giving original reads, and being overall answering whatever is asked out of me and taking stances and reads.

Again, think im scum, but STFU about usefulness.

on your own wagon. Kinda having trouble seeing what your motivation there is, as you can probably understand. Just show me you are town, k? Try it, it's fun!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:20 am

Post by mastin2 »

Screw it. A leader leads by example.

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion.
My academy.
Agnigi
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 am

Post by pidgey »

Well we have 2 days and I haven't even really read Kise.
I might read him but he's like the only one that likes me in the thread apperantly so I hope im not biased.
But the case on me is still So Bad.

Saying lol at the end of a sentence and raging. AHAHHAHA.

Pedit: I dunno i think ive said enough reads not only regarding my wagon. Not my fault my wagon is mostly made of scum HAHAHA.
-----------------
Sup
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 am

Post by mastin2 »

Also, the more and more pidgey posts, the more and more I think derptown.
He'd still be a better mislynch than Tammy, but I think he's exactly that--a mislynch.

MoI, on the other hand...
My academy.
Agnigi
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 am

Post by pidgey »

Im not derp im the best pokemon ever.

But seriously I think im pretty ok with scum hunting and people abuse the fact that I go brain-to-keyboard with my ideas.

Like myk saying i cant get "MORE OBVIOUS SCUM" for asking the vig/sk if he left crumbs of him being responsible of his kills.
-----------------
Sup
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2180, pidgey wrote:Well we have 2 days and I haven't even really read Kise.
I might read him but he's like the only one that likes me in the thread apperantly so I hope im not biased.
But the case on me is still So Bad.

Saying lol at the end of a sentence and raging. AHAHHAHA.

Pedit: I dunno i think ive said enough reads not only regarding my wagon. Not my fault my wagon is mostly made of scum HAHAHA.

BENMAGE VOTE, AMRUN.

LOL RAAAAWR

Remember that part where I asked you to show you were town? That didn't mean repeat the case on you while leaving the benmage vote out and provide no new analysis, in case you didn't get it. It meant: "get going and try to scumhunt a bit"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 am

Post by mykonian »

well, pidgey, you were really not at your best there, but I agree, shouldn't have called you scum for that. You'd be scum if you had seen the situation with a vig before.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Pidgey does seem to be addressing other issues, while WrathChild is not.

Vote: WrathChild

@Kise- Tammy shoot snifit, but that could change depending on night info.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2140, pidgey wrote:Peregrine is coasting big time and idmreally watch out for him. There is zero Original content out of that slot. Id put him in a be careful group.

Yes. All of my posts are in Korean, and nobody reads them anyway.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Kise »

To answer why @KK:

1) Lessens the time deciding what to do tomorrow if Tammy lives past today
2) Shows whether a majority decision CAN be made in the first place without butting heads
3) The less time spent talking about who to shoot, the more time to analyze post-flip why people voted for so and so to be shot
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2170, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well to this point that is exactly what you (and everyone else) who is proposing leashing Tammy is doing since it is, as far as I can see, 100% opinion that DoubleDay style play is superior in a non-Vanilla environment. Again … feel free to prove me wrong on that.

You understand game balance, right?

Double-Days are rarely, if at all, non-vanilla because having two lynches is a huge advantage to town. So much of an advantage that they don't need additional power roles.

In post 2170, MagnaofIllusion wrote:2. You keep playing this balancing act where you are trying to assert it is scummy to want to lynch on a Cop Guilty while asserting that you believe Benmage is Town and believe his results.

Yes, do you not understand the argument? Cop has a guilty on someone who is not on the scum faction. Scum will wagon that like no tomorrow and have much to gain from having town lynch someone that they ordinarily have to night-kill.

Frankly I don’t quite get that but … heck … I didn’t get your strong defense of scum in Scummies 2012 either.

"I can't counter Khan's arguments, so let me bring up the fact that he's been wrong in the past."

Classy low blow. Not a town mindset argument, though.

In post 2170, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Passing over the obvious relational tells benefits of an extended game? Why is that? Ignoring my direct example where the Serial Killer being effective nullified all game long made it too difficult for scum to win? Why is that?

Giving the SK's power to town hurts scum. Scum must kill the SK. What is difficult about understanding the concept. How come you can only talk about and ask for precedents? Why can't you logic right?

In post 2170, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
KK wrote: @MagnaofIllusion - Would you consider the players who are strongly pushing the idea that Tammy is part of a scum faction instead of an SK scummy?

Would I consider them what? For lynching? For a book club?

My sentence structure is correct. It's just a little muddled. I'm asking if you consider the players who are strongly pushing the idea that Tammy is part of a scum faction instead of an SK to be scummy.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Mastin wrote: He's hoping to coast through the day, coasting through a lynch, so that he can get into night and coordinate with his scumbuddies while catching up,
since right now, he replaced in under pressure.

Hey mastin! I enjoyed your fiction. A nice comedy read. Why don’t you actually show where I have the slightest bit of pressure?

--

Yates wrote: Even in the game you posted where ThAd was a Vig, he wasn't a Town controlled shot. That's why I keep saying I feel like we are in a unique position here.

Well point me in the direction of a ”Town directed Dayvig” that turned up scum (aka by linking). Because I can easily link you to one off the top of my head. I can probably find others if necessary.

Yates wrote: As to the concern about WHEN to kill her? How about three shots that hit Town? That's how long ThAd lasted in the game you referenced and he actually WAS a Town Vig. She has hit one already so she's down to two more strikes. And remember, we would be holding HER responsible for OUR collective decision. I would obviously listen to a logical reason why that number should be higher or lower but two seems fair in a game this size.

Well count me as someone who doesn’t believe in directing. The ‘collective’ decision to lynch Day 1 hit Town. I’d rather save the two Townies stikes you are giving her to make scum have to chew threw them myself.

--

Myk wrote: Pretty sure I asked for a single shot. Stop strawmanning MoI.

Oh, so now it is simply a single shot based on ‘Evens’. Again in a Large Theme game where we already have a demonstrated lack of Night 1 kill so the ‘maths’ really are meaningless. Ok. (yes, that’s a sarcastic OK). I appreciate you are moving to "let's keep the Cop Guilty that no-one including said Guilty wants to dispute alive again to shoot another Town before lynching her so we help out scum" as your stance.

Myk wrote: Anyway, for who do not see what waking the dragon means: last couple of posts MoI just ensures he discredits every single point I made and makes it look scum.
Even if you don't care about us, there isn't a single scum who makes 5 scumpoints in every single post.
Meaning what MoI is doing isn't scumhunting, he's trying to get people on a bandwagon, arguing for a lynch by showing an overwhelming amount of information that I'm scum. That that happens with strawmans is no problem. Honesty isn't the goal. This dragon isn't there to play nice, he's there to argue people to death.

Well …. Speaking of strawmen look to the bolded. It’s the kind of “MoI is calling us scummy, so let’s ignore the content and throw mud. That’s ironically that is exactly what you are doing – you are explicitly saying “He’s just not comfortable and thus every post shows scum flailing looking to find anything he can use on me”.

I’ll wait for you to actually try to refute my posts where I indicate your scum motivation. Again – I expect to be waiting a long, long while.

Myk wrote: And there's the same bullshit you pulled with benmage as well. So, uhm, who else do you think is stupid/pulls pointless stunts so we can get that out of the way right now? Or are you going to do such a thing each time someone says something useful?

The irony here. It is palpable. As a reminder Scumykonian has no issues with bringing up pass-play as shown here …

MoI, I heard stuff about you, and I expected more from you tbh. I'm pretty sure I've considered every possible way this could go, posts about it are all over the place in between normal play.

The fact that Tammy is a claimed SK puts this beyond "hurr durr there is a guilty we lynch it". It allows you to think for once. I suggest you try it, it seems thinking makes you more clever.

But look at the ‘outrage’ when I do the same … it is pure scum motivated play.

Lulz.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 am

Post by mastin2 »

Hey, PV, what do you think of MoI?

Keep in mind, MoI = Zoro, who if I'm not mistaken, you had some suspicion of.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 am

Post by mastin2 »

Khan, do you think that this is town MoI?

'Cause to me, this most certainly is not town MoI.

I've seen MoI as both town and scum, and I'm telling you right here and now,
this is how MoI plays as scum
My academy.
Agnigi
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Tl /Dr ... spam spam

WE HAVE 2? DAYS TO DEADLINE AND HAVENT AGREED ON 1 LYNCH.

HOW WILL WE EVER AGREE ON A DOUBLE LYNCH.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2187, Kise wrote:To answer why @KK:

1) Lessens the time deciding what to do tomorrow if Tammy lives past today
2) Shows whether a majority decision CAN be made in the first place without butting heads
3) The less time spent talking about who to shoot, the more time to analyze post-flip why people voted for so and so to be shot

Weren't you one of the people bitching about the length of the game so far? How come now you want to shoehorn in a whole separate discussion? How does it impact whether or not you vote for Tammy? Do you realize that if we have the discussion you're proposing now, it only informs the mafia kill?

So many questions. I'm really, really, really ok with a Kise lynch. He's totally scum.

@mastin2 - I'm leaning scum-MagnaofIllusion.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2192, Benmage wrote:Tl /Dr ... spam spam

Replace out. Let someone who doesn't make derp arguments, doesn't spam up the thread, and actually might contribute something to the game instead of incessantly whining. Then we can get more done. kthxbye.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:36 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2193, Kublai Khan wrote:@mastin2 - I'm leaning scum-MagnaofIllusion.
Alright, then.
1: Join me on his wagon. We're flashwagoning either him or WC, but pidgey's off the table, at least for today.
2: Unless you think your back-and-forth with MoI will further incriminate MoI, I'd advise you to stop it. It's cluttering the thread, doing exactly what MoI wants you to do. He WANTS to argue with you. He WANTS to enter a debate with you, because entering a debate clutters the thread and makes people think instinctively townVtown.
My academy.
Agnigi
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Scum kise scum Aco. scum pidgey scum MoI...

Anyone else?

No scum opposed to Tammy apparently :roll:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2194, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2192, Benmage wrote:Tl /Dr ... spam spam

Replace out. Let someone who doesn't make derp arguments, doesn't spam up the thread, and actually might contribute something to the game instead of incessantly whining. Then we can get more done. kthxbye.

Way to completely Dodge the point with a childish retort.

We haven't come to a lynch.... one lynch. And you want to use a double day? I just erased such plausibility. Bam. Get fucked.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:42 am

Post by mastin2 »

Yes, the scum are entirely on the Tammy wagon, Benmage, because guess what?
Tammy isn't mafia.

So a cop claims. They have a guilty on someone who isn't group-scum. The scum know that the guilty must therefore be on someone who is a threat to them, AND as an added bonus, they think that they'll receive no suspicion for jumping on, because "herp derp it's a scum lynch". (No, it's not. For all intensive purposes, Tammy's a mislynch.)

This isn't rocket science. It's basic mafia nature. Tammy is a threat to the mafia, a lot more so than she is to the town. In fact, she's one of the town's strongest allies. The AV kill proves as much. They need her dead, and they want it to be a lynch.

It's probably not pidgey, but it IS Kise. It IS MoI. It IS Aco. And it's most likely BC as well.
My academy.
Agnigi
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2181, mastin2 wrote:Also, the more and more pidgey posts, the more and more I think derptown.
He'd still be a better mislynch than Tammy, but I think he's exactly that--a mislynch.

MoI, on the other hand...

Why is the scum-MoI read currently higher than the scum-AV relational tell you presented in - that made Zoro town?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”