Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You should vote one of the lynches and tell us why you like it then.
Maybe they'll get so scared of how fearsome your scumhunting pressure is they'll claim. I know I almost claimed just now because of your vote, so it will probably work.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well, Im against my lynch. If that counts. Still town. Still unimpressed with Thor's play if he is town (consider than an OMGUS).

Still loling at being called on lying about something out of thread.

One of Metal/Charter is scum. Guarantee it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Thor665 »

That was actually addressed at Denisatp - who endorsed both wagons while sitting on his vote as though he can't help the wagons he thinks are good.
I know I can't recall the last time he explained why I should be lynched.

You lied about stuff in thread - that's the point.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

ok. Keep saying it Thor. That'll make me scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Actually, I thought you resorting to just attacking the concept without attacking the message already made you scum.
But I can be bad at this game, I'll research that and get back to you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok. What did I lie about IN thread?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 194, Thor665 wrote:
Vote: AP

Case in brief.
Calls me scum for ability to 'read' me.
Claims as evidence his ability to tell when I'm town.
Reacts negatively to me noting that one of his main callouts is something I literally *always* do.
Tries to distance from earlier stance and just says he
reads
skims my games now.

Lying scum needs death now pl0x.

I *might* have mentioned it somewhere in here...I think. I'm not sure.
I'll get back to you on this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Response:

So what did I lie about? And if you are going to say I lied about having read those games once, then fuck you. I would never lie about that as either alignment,
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Yeah, I'll wait and see if anyone else acts confused about what I'm saying you lied about.
Feel free to ask them to chime in.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Thor...You scum? I'm having a real hard time seeing your push as town, try though I may.

I'm pretty sure town Thor would realize I've been towntelling like a boss.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Post by Bacde »

I don't see AngryPidgeon's "Towntelling like a boss", but I definitely don't see what he lied about in this thread. Honestly I think you guys are working on something that isn't going to help the town. I don't like how the majority of the votes on AP seemed to have arisen from the RVS stage, and just never moved.

We should instead push on CoolDog who is having a chance to coast through d1 and then consider lynching between CoolDog and MetalMarsh.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Smashbard »

In post 259, AngryPidgeon wrote:Thor...You scum? I'm having a real hard time seeing your push as town, try though I may.

I'm pretty sure town Thor would realize I've been towntelling like a boss.

Those who are really Pro-Town don't have to constantly reassure the rest of the town that they are so town. Their actions dictate their alignment by itself. Continuing this line of reasoning of "How could you suspect me? I'm so town!" is going to get you lynched.

Since this thread has reached over 10 pages before Thursday my hand has been forced, I'm going to be posting a list of my reads tonight.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:?
Well I can be blamed for spamming the thread. Oh reads lists! I want in I want in! Bacde, why CoolDog over Slandaar or Senjai. FWIW, if it wasn't already, Slandaar's vote on me will be serious. Source: I can read minds. And Slandaar is pretty stubborn. And will absolutely make a meta case on me (and call my preemption thereof scummy) Im so meta!*

Town:
Project Matt
Bacde
Denisatp, I think. Not as solid as previous 2.

@Smashbard: Do you think Im town? And, ya, I'm kind of seeing that. The only time I was lynched D1, I defended myself hard and also OMGUS'd pretty hard. And I got lynched. But I'm too stubborn to actively try and 'look town'. If people choose to not like my reads, then so be it. Otherwise, I don't care what people think of my actions. (Well, I kind of do, but right now in particular I'm just kind meh.)

Eh, skimming ISOs. Kinda seeing Smash town. Kinda seeing Voldemort town. That leaves: CoolDog, Senjai, Slandaar as having posted nothing noteworthy. And Thor, Charter, Metal, Dunham as the rest. Of those, Dunham is the the least 'not getting town vibes' of them.

*Not meta in the 'using outside games' sense.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If I had to take a crack at the flake pool, I'd gander that CD is scum, Slandaar/Senjai are town. But grain of salt with that bit of speculation. Gut reads, etc.

That said, I'm actively going to throttle the number of posts I pour into the thread. THANK GOD. FINALLY. JESUS, AP, WE'VE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR THAT ALL GAME. Ok guys, settle down.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Post by Bacde »

How do we view ISOs?
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort
Townie
Lord Voldemort
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Post by Lord Voldemort »

Thor is scum with Metalmarsh because a) he is bullshitting around, and b) when all the pressure first happened on Metalmarsh happened, Thor completely ignored it.

Lynch these clowns.
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort
Townie
Lord Voldemort
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Post by Lord Voldemort »

You view ISOs at the bottom of the page - Display posts by user: [Usernamehere |V]. You can use the [ + ] to add multiple people.

Why are there still votes on AngryPidgeon, I do not understand. He is town and I trust him.
Thor is scum. Metalmarsh is scum. Lynch them instead.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by Smashbard »

This list is formulated with an unbias mind. So don’t be surprised if my reads have changed from the time I formulated them under emotion. I will elaborate on any reads in detail upon asking. I simply didn’t want this to become a giant wall post of TL;DR.

Town:
Angry Pidgeon – WAY too stuck on overconfidence and arguing against his own meta to be scum.
Bacde – He’s actively engaged just about everyone this game.
Charter – I agree with most of what he’s said, but I think he’s putting too much stock in Metals flip.
Denis - I begrudgingly accept that scum wouldn’t be this careless and openly trolling Thor.
Dunham – I think his case on Bacde is stretching quite a bit. But that doesn’t equate scummy yet.
Slandaar – His posting style is very similar to the one game I’ve had with him where he was town.
Thor – His constant in fighting the logic of AP’s meta reads to me like town bickering, not scum.

Scum:
Cooldog – Votes for AP, then asks why there is a wagon on AP, then defends the wagon asking why AP is town, and then scumstalls saying he has to catch up on what, 7 pages? Wowscum.

Metalmarsh – Metals reasoning for voting me WAS to put pressure on me and see how I reacted. Which I correctly pointed out as being town motivated. But after backtracking that town logic and insisting it wasn’t based on pressure just to sheep on my wagon screams opportunism to me.

Senjai – Needs to post more. Especially with AP being close to a lynch, we need reasons for that wagon. This is obviously not a strong scumread, but he is easily the least active player in the game right now.

Could Go Either Way:
Lord Voldemort – I still don’t have a good feeling about him from Day 1. His one-liner posting style and drop in activity after I called him out seems like caught scum being more cautious. This is not a strong read, I could easily be mistaken here due to my read on Projectmatt.

Projectmatt – His constant defense of Voldemort is really what puts these two in this category. They could be super obvious scum, could be Masons, could be lovers. Who knows? All I know is that Matt is way too invested in saving Voldemort from pressure to be totally innocent.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:53 am

Post by charter »

Bacde, if Cooldog is such a great vote for not posting, what's your read on Slandaar and Senjai?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:47 am

Post by Slandaar »

Dunham is town.

My vote was not to do with meta, AP, if you are town why would you worry so much that I will metacase you?

Anyways... In other news;
Thor is scum

VOTE: Thor
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 11

Metalmarsh89 (4) - Lord Voldemort, charter, projectmatt, AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon (3) - CooLDoG, Sonja, Thor665
Thor665 (2) - denisatp, Slandaar
denisatp (1) - Smashbard
Smashbard (1) - Metalmarsh89
bacde (1) - Dunhamganger
CooLDog (1) - Bacde

Not Voting:
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort
Townie
Lord Voldemort
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Lord Voldemort »

If the Thor wagon is a thing, then you know I'm down.

Unvote; Vote: Thor
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 72, Bacde wrote:@Thor I don't feel like I'm obvtown.

Can we please get more votes on Smashbard? This dude is posting mafia theory as though its going to prove that he is town.

Does this mean that you are not sure that you are town?
In post 79, AngryPidgeon wrote:It pains you how obvtown I am right now, doesn't it?

To you maybe, but not to us. JUst saying that you are obv tow doesn't convince us tha tyou are we need reasons, damnit :P

AP wrote: Meta cases are bullshit.

I agree with this statement.
In post 95, Smashbard wrote:I would like to know what your plan b is after you mislynch me though.

Who is lynhing who at this point? Unless there is some sort fo scum quick lynch that I am not aware about... I do not like how smash is being so defensive for no aparent reason. Like he has to prove with every post that he isn't scum
unvote, vote: smash

In post 111, Smashbard wrote:
In post 99, Thor665 wrote:I would at least like Smashbard to explain his current reads for me.

Denis is scumbuddies with AngryPidgeon.

I mean...they're all Obv Town. Can't you tell with how much they keep calling each other town? It's pretty obvious dude.

I'm not sure if this is serious or not, but you seem to be making quite the bold statement without any reasons. Thisnhas sort of been the whole problem with the town so far, in my opinion.

smashbard in post number 114 wrote:*Shrug* I started out strong in my mind with near flawless logic behind what I had to say.

Do share that flawless logic please.
In post 123, Smashbard wrote:I already gave my reason, and it's a helluva better reason than the whole of NOTHING you've provided to suggest that I'm scum.

Problem detected!!!!! ERROR!!! BLUE SCREEN!!!! Uhh, you never gave these reasons.

In post 129, projectmatt wrote:
unvote

vote: metamarsh

as much as i'd love to contribute to the impenetrably hillarious ego fight that burst within the first six pages of the game i'd prefer just to lay this vote down and say this: Voldemort, AngryPidgeon and DenisATP are town. Have a nice day. :)

Why is it that in this game poele just say things?

ap wrote:Charter could be scum.

??? :?: whre did this come from?
Bacde wrote:In games I've played on epicmafia

you lost me there. Your idea of lynching lurkers and poeple is okay, but you have to have reasons why that makes them scum. Why does that person's lurking indicate that he is scum. Why does posting fluff make that person scummy. The major problem we have had this game thus far is a lack of reasons.

Well I got to page 8 . I'll give a reads list later when I have more time (damn you guys post nothing quickly :lol: )
after a wank.
Metalmarsh89
Metalmarsh89
Goon
Metalmarsh89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:18 am

Post by Metalmarsh89 »

In post 265, Lord Voldemort wrote:Thor is scum with Metalmarsh because a) he is bullshitting around, and b) when all the pressure first happened on Metalmarsh happened, Thor completely ignored it.

Lynch these clowns.

Whatever case you have there I'm sure is an aweful one. You've done nothing but ask people to hop on the wagon blindly. Why's AP town? Why am I scum? Why is thor scum?

unvote, vote Lord Voldemort
. I want more logic and less OMGUS.
mafiascum record (2-1)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 260, Bacde wrote:I don't see AngryPidgeon's "Towntelling like a boss", but I definitely don't see what he lied about in this thread.

I outlined it when I voted him - do you not see it as in 'you're not sure what I'm talking about' or do you not see it as 'you don't even see a lie'?
Because I described the lie.
Clue me in and I'll walk you through it.

In post 260, Bacde wrote:I don't like how the majority of the votes on AP seemed to have arisen from the RVS stage, and just never moved.

Says the guy wanting to vote a lurker.
:neutral:
You should vote AP with me, I promise better results.

@Voldemort
In post 161, Thor665 wrote:
@Voldemort
- specifically what is bad with the posts this page from Metal?

And that would be Page 7.
Still looking for an answer.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”