Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

yes, I'm aware CKD played until the end.
He then flips scum and we ditched his useless reads which even if he had been town we still wouldn't have followed today.

If I flip scum you can ditch my reads as well (or ditch them anyway because I've been lynched and was basically sheeping the obvtown all game).
I do know you're going to be going into to night now anyway. You can WIFOM all the fuck you want with my posts during twilight, but it'll just paint a bad picture of you come tomorrow.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Rob14 »

^No, it won't. In twilight, the wisest course of action is to do nothing except potentially form some cases that are uninfluenced by the flip (such as the one on Darthe). We shouldn't deal in hypotheticals like your posts because we don't know your alignment yet. We'll discuss your posts tomorrow after the flip.
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Paid Pyro »

Darth why are you not voting at this point? Doing iso work is great and all but not solid opinion on a vote?

We are getting down to the wire here? Rob hammer for a flip so we can move on, we shouldn't no lynch at this point.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

malpascp
(1) - Cheery Dog
Darthe
(2) - TheReverend

Cheery Dog (6) - DrippingGoofball, ProHawk, malpascp, roflcopter, Paid Pyro, Rob13

DrippingGoofball
(1) - AngryPidgeon

Not Voting
(1) - Darthe
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:17 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

The bar was much more quiet now, and not because of the whiskey she drank. People were shambling out with only a few, who were in for the long haul, left.
It must be getting late
, she thought as she turned her attention back to Bruce.

"Well, as you can guess, they weren't too keen on continuing detainment after those deaths; probably afraid of causing more public outrage and riots. Yet, If you ask me, the damage had already been done."

"Yeah, what's done is done," she agreed offhandedly.

"Oh and one of the thralls died of starvation during the detainment, thought that might be good to know."

Spoiler: Flip
Cheery Dog -
Town 1-Shot Gunsmith!

Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-15 11:17:00)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

I am busy and have run out of ideas to stretch the story :cry:

Spoiler: Flip
roflcopter -
Town Jack-Of-All- Trades!

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-29 11:22:25)
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Rob14 »

At first glance, worst scum target of all time. Rofl was a potential target in future days AND had already used all his abilities.

Thinking more, it's very possible that scum lies in (Darthe, ProHawk) because Darthe wouldn't want to target me because I've been outspoken against him, drawing attention to him or ProHawk because he wouldn't want to target AP for the same reason. Darthe is more likely because rofl slightly supported ProHawk (i.e. didn't want to lynch him soon while having no strong opinion on him being town). ProHawk-scum wouldn't kill someone who doesn't want to look at him for another few days, most likely.

On the topic of Cheery's flip, this is why we should have lynched Darthe and not Cheery.

Vote Darthe

Will wall ASAP (and by that I mean this weekend, because I still have a midterm tomorrow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hm. Well Apparently he was shot N1. That info could be important. But IIRC his suspects were zabriel/bc back then.
Hi robbie.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1757, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hm. Well Apparently he was shot N1. That info could be important. But IIRC his suspects were zabriel/bc back then.
Hi robbie.

Not necessarily. I was doc-protected and a major target considering all my reads were essentially the scum team and I successfully pushed through the DC lynch. Drmy could have protected me from the shot.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Darthe »

Rob, where are you going when I flip VT? AP, I like the new pic.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:04 am

Post by TheReverend »

Wasn't expecting to see rofl die, but thanks scum, he had the largest iso that needed reading.

darthe...

Early on, he's pointing fingers at ckd for defending zab.

966 - here starts a strange exchange between darthe and pidgeon... darth posts a list of potential vig suspects, names CKD, AP and CD, pidgeon posts "what?" at the CKD, darthe backtracks and says "Whoops! Meant to Put CD and accidentally slid that K in there lol, then I put it correctly after that."... next post he says "Also, I am assuming you only ask because CKD hasn't particularly been high on my scumdar?"...

This feels awakward

His reaction to the claim on him was good, and coupled with his earlier push for two scum, he doesn't look too bad in iso. I'm not sure about darthe, I think arguments can be made for either scum or town. I can accept his death today.

malp...

First post claims miller. The timing of this is interesting... page 5, at the time, zab was being wagonned and dc + ckd were both getting heat. The 2nd miller outing naturally points a suspicious finger at the 1st miller claim, and totally derails the conversation into a clusterfuck of miller talk, while cranking the pressure on BC.

His posts seem awkward but this can be explained by him getting a shitty role and a whole heap of finger pointing.

I'm on the fence with malp. I think the timing of his claim is the single most damning piece of evidence against him, but it's circumstancial. He's my preferred lynch today because letting him live to lylo makes it too easy for scum to claim miller, but I'm not gonna be overly shocked if he does flip miller.

paid pyro...

13 posts in total. Total waste of space. No votes for any confirmed scum. This could well be our man, trying his hardest to fly under the radar while we all wag fingers. His first post includes "Darthe, dermy, prohawk = scum" while leaning scum with ckd.
pmysterious gave us nothing also.

Scummy as hell.

pro hawk...

iirc, he was tracked by ckd. Quick to point out inconsistencies in zab's posts, which played a huge role in his face getting blown off. Also votes DC on d1, and ckd on d2. All in all, he's looking pretty obvtown to me, unless he's awesome scum and is bussing hard.

Town.

goofball...

Josh gave us nothing. Goofball comes in and starts pointing fingers from the off. She seems pretty pro-town to me, but again, maybe she's just very good at playing scum.

Leaning town.

Reads after reading isos -
probably scum - paid pyro
potential scum - darthe, malp
town - rob and pidgeon obv, probably prohawk and goofball
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 am

Post by TheReverend »

Lol I said malp was my preferred lynch before iso'ing paid pyro.

Must proof read harder.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Rob14 »

Our lynches, in this order, are Darthe, Paid Pyro, no lynch (due to MyLo), and then mal. This obviously assumes that nothing else changes.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:10 am

Post by TheReverend »

Sounds like a winning plan to me. Why the no lynch? Can you explain that please? I know what lylo is, what's mylo?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1758, Rob14 wrote:
In post 1757, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hm. Well Apparently he was shot N1. That info could be important. But IIRC his suspects were zabriel/bc back then.
Hi robbie.

Not necessarily. I was doc-protected and a major target considering all my reads were essentially the scum team and I successfully pushed through the DC lynch. Drmy could have protected me from the shot.

Yes, necessarily. Rofl was 1xBP which means they have to shoot him twice for him to die. Or the last scum is a strongman in which case fuck dis game.

P-edit: reading.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:19 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1762, Rob14 wrote:Our lynches, in this order, are Darthe, Paid Pyro, no lynch (due to MyLo), and then mal. This obviously assumes that nothing else changes.

So we are going to let the miller live to LYLO? I'm good with lynching Darthe today.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Darthe

Rev, No lynch on Mylo increases the odds of finding scum by lowering the town:scum ratio in addition to avoiding the loss by mislynch.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:20 am

Post by TheReverend »

Oh I see, there will be 2x town and 1x scum, instead of 3x town 1x scum, giving us less town to mislynch. Makes perfect sense now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1760, TheReverend wrote:iirc, he was tracked by ckd.

Reactionface.jpg
You do realize the CKD was SCUM. He may never have targeted PH. He may not have had a track. He maybe did do both, and PH is still scum and CKD lied about it!

Prob towns:
PP
Reverend
Me
Rob

Leaving...
Malp
Darthe
DGB
Prohawk
P-edit: I just typed out some spec on Rofls death but deleted it. I want to hear PH's opinion on the Rofl death.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

For some reason PH unvoting in his post strikes me as odd.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Preemptive veto of the PP support that appears to be growing. Guy is obvtown as shit, sorry.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:39 am

Post by TheReverend »

Yeah I know ckd was scum, I was merely jotting notes. I assume ckd did track or rb him though since ckd was joat and it would be risky to claim a no-action track on someone who might have acted that night.

Why is PP town? Honestly, reading his iso, I couldn't get anything. I understand that reading an iso means you lose a lot of context, but he's floating by and hasn't pressured any of the confirmed scum.

I think PH is obvtown fwiw. I could be wrong, but I'm not in any hurry to lynch him.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:42 am

Post by TheReverend »

Actually PH could be scum, that could be how ckd knows he didn't act.

Hmmmmm..
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:48 am

Post by TheReverend »

Well I just started reading PH's iso again and immediately saw that he was the one who started the assauly on zab. For him to be scum he's bussing hard at a time he doesn't need to.

I guess he could be scum, but he's top town read for me after rob and pidgeon.

Yeah I'm not gonna be on the PH wagon any time soon.

It's one of... darthe, malp, paid pyro... unless someone shows me why I'm wrong about pp.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:15 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1767, AngryPidgeon wrote: He maybe did do both, and PH is still scum and CKD lied about it!

P-edit: I just typed out some spec on Rofls death but deleted it. I want to hear PH's opinion on the Rofl death.

Then put your vote where your mouth is. Your tunneling me is getting old and is futile.

Looking at the kill target list: Prohawk, Rob, rofl, Paid Pyro, Darthe, Rev, malp, DGB, AP .

Rob or AP
should
have been the obvious kill as most obvtown. I believe Rob wasn't killed because either Darthe is scum and it would be suicide to kill the person pushing your lynch the most, or Darthe is town and keeping Rob alive would facilitate another mislynch. AP was left alive because he can't get off of his tunneling of PH who happens to be town. This would lead to another mislynch so keeping AP alive would be beneficial.

Paid Pyro, Malp, rev, and Darth are either scum, or scum wanted to keep them around because of the general consensus that they are on the list of people to be lynched.

By PoE, the lynch most beneficial to scum was rofl and DGB.

Thats the way I see it.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:30 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Darthe
(2)
- Rob13, ProHawk

Not voting
(6) - malpascp, Darthe, DrippingGoofball, Paid Pyro, AngryPidgeon, TheReverend

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2012-11-29 11:22:25)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”