Open 463: Black Flag Nightless (Game Over)

Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Cerulean »

OH MY GODS I HOPE YOU'RE TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by N »

Reg, I can't tell if you're serious or not right not.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Faraday really is offline, if that's what you mean.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Post by Justin Timberlake »

Uh, so you're trolling?

Brb brining sheets in but this better be fucking over.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by Cerulean »

I want my goddamn town win already.

~Empire.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by N »

Why would I make the rest of that post if I was serious about the last bit?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Oh, fucking wonderful, the game is going on an extra day, isn't it?

~Empire.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Okay guys...seriously, if they game is still going on tomorrow we are not rushing the day again.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Back and sigh, I thought the rest of the post was done before you realized she was hammered, only really focused on the bottom of it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You were part of the Day rush...so?
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

In post 918, Justin Timberlake wrote:Not really? If you're town you should be willing to post your notes to help people read you as town. Considering I literally asked you 10 minutes ago and you ignored it too, then welp yah.

Oh please posting notes is just an act to look pro-town. And considering everyone's acting like the game's over I just felt like doing the same.

In post 922, N wrote:This is you being hypocritical again (you said you wanted me to point that out every time).

Actually I think I said prove it. Which you’ve still epically failed to do.

In post 922, N wrote:
In post 912, JesseSheffield wrote:N wouldn’t attempt to bus and distance, he just threw out a one liner and then let it drop. That’s a good way of dropping your scum partner’s name to potentially cover your ass later without doing any damage.

This is you being hypocritical again (you said you wanted me to point that out every time).
In post 513, N wrote:I'd hammer Sixty, but I want them to come in and make some more incriminating posts and hopefully out their buddies for real.
In post 519, JesseSheffield wrote:I wouldn’t mind hammering Sixty but right now I’d rather

Vote: N

Totally different!

Oh wait you’re going to try it! The first quote you posted was me pointing out that you threw out a one liner about why Thor could potentially maybe possibly be scum but maybe not. Your quote is saying you’re holding the hammer because you want them to try and out their scum buddies (which I called fake). Then my second quote is me saying hammering Sixty sounds okay but I’d rather pursue N.

Legitimately none of those have to do/contradict each other.
And who's going to stop me...
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by N »

In post 935, JesseSheffield wrote:Oh wait you’re going to try it! The first quote you posted was me pointing out that you threw out a one liner about why Thor could potentially maybe possibly be scum but maybe not. Your quote is saying you’re holding the hammer because you want them to try and out their scum buddies (which I called fake). Then my second quote is me saying hammering Sixty sounds okay but I’d rather pursue N.

No, this is bullshit. How is saying I have a townread on Thor attempting to "bus and distance"?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Wasn't intentional. Good cases were made and I didn't foresee the day going any other way. If it ends the day, then awesome. If it doesn't, we need to take a step back and not rush it again. There are only two lynches after this one. I want to make sure we get it right.

But hopefully it will be good game.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by Cerulean »

^^^to thor
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Deadpool
Deadpool
Goon
Deadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by Deadpool »

Wtf there's 2 scum in like literally more than half a playerlist of strong town.

What the fuck.

Pretty sure actually it's 2/3 of Thor, N, and Jess.

F-16 will prob have some goodposting later. I told him it's prob best to pause on the rereads until we get a piggy flip *shrug*

(if someone is fucking trolling and prolonging this more than it has to this is not cool -_-)
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Is there anyone who'd pretend to be town with their partner hammered? Don't think so, so piggy's town since everyone has posted after the hammer.

Which leads back to thor. JT I don't see jesse's partner right now. Nor do I like how thor is just jumping to push on jesse for the next day. The links between piggy and jesse don't work as scum to scum links either now.

~Mehdi
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Thinking on it thor/n works best right now although at the same time I prefer thor over n (reasons being past reads on each individually). I still think n's more likely town though but thor fits with him most (and jesse scum implies either dead/ceru/jt are scum which is even more doubtful).

~Mehdi
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Dead what makes thor scum now? Before it was a thor/piggy scum team but that doesn't seem possible so I'm interested in how you're sticking to thor as one of the two likely scum.

~Mehdi
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

In post 936, N wrote:
In post 935, JesseSheffield wrote:Oh wait you’re going to try it! The first quote you posted was me pointing out that you threw out a one liner about why Thor could potentially maybe possibly be scum but maybe not. Your quote is saying you’re holding the hammer because you want them to try and out their scum buddies (which I called fake). Then my second quote is me saying hammering Sixty sounds okay but I’d rather pursue N.

No, this is bullshit. How is saying I have a townread on Thor attempting to "bus and distance"?

Oh my gosh. I am literally trying so hard to not virtually throw up all over you. Let me try to put this as nicely as possible.

I NEVER SAID THAT YOU ******* ****** ***** ** ****

I mean seriously?! What is wrong with you and JT?! Can you guys not READ?!

In post 519, JesseSheffield wrote:4. Come on, you could go a million directions with a case on Thor and you’re not even going to attempt it mainly because you know it’ll either a) get blasted apart or b) he’s your scum partner.

Scum/N on Town/Thor (a): You can’t attack Thor because he and the rest of the players will blow your case to smithereens.
Scum/N on Scum/Thor (b): You can’t attack Thor because you’re not a good enough player to successfully play out a “N attacks Thor, Thor attacks N, there’s a strong back and forth before it dies without either getting lynched.” Its basically saying YOU CAN’T BUS AND DISTANCE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A COMPETENT ENOUGH PLAYER TO PULL IT OFF. Where me saying you're bussing and distancing from Thor is LITERALLY beyond my comprehension.

I mean I’m so frustrated because I have literally combed my ISO at least five or six times looking to see if I was missing something I might have stated in a different post but you are legitimately pulling it out your behind. I honestly don’t know how I can spell it out more clearly for you two. I mean like seriously this time, what is wrong with you.
And who's going to stop me...
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

Piggy was hammered at . No votes after this were counted.
Vote Count
With 8 alive it is 5 to lynch.

It was past sunset, with only the last fading light to see by, and they were higher up than the psychologist had ever been before. There had, unsurprisingly, been another death just a few minutes ago. But deaths were becoming pretty routine by now, and hardly even worth dwelling on. That was a pretty awful state of affairs, really, if you sat back to think about it. So she didn't. It's amazing how quickly people can become desensitised to tragedy.

The psychologist was hoping the prisoners were trying to determine the ringleaders for themselves, rather than just executing at random; she'd realised that, even if the loyal prisoners had nothing to lose, that didn't necessarily mean that they would succeed in eliminating the ringleaders. Sure, if they failed, they'd die; but even if they had every reason in the world to try, that didn't mean they'd succeed, and the ringleaders seemed to be gambling that they wouldn't be caught. It was too late to change tack any more, though. The loyal prisoners had nothing to lose; at this point, neither did she.

She'd hoped that the ringleaders would have owned up by now, but they hadn't, and there wasn't much of an option but to pitch tents and sleep for the night. She'd been making the prisoners carry them, of course; she could probably have taken the weight of one, but not having to do the same tasks as everyone else reinforced the fact that she was in charge, and the reduced burden just helped her climb faster and get less exhausted in the process.

Three of the tents had been lost with the prisoners carrying them. Fortunate, she thought, that none of them had been carrying two, or they'd be short at this point. She'd been changing round the prisoner who had to carry the heaviest backpack every now and then; anyone who persistently lagged at the back was given a heavier load as punishment. The tents were old, but good; lightweight, warm, waterproof, pretty much everything you'd want. So carrying two really wasn't that bad a punishment; but still, there was huge competition to avoid being the person stuck with the "heavy pack". It was quite interesting, really, how such petty punishments could nonetheless be seen as such a big deal.

Much the same was true of rewards, too. There hadn't been quite enough of her old tents to go round when she was organising for the expedition; nine then, six now. So she'd bought a couple of new ones; same model, just a little less grubby on the outside. So really, there shouldn't have been any reason to prefer one over another. But she'd made a point of reserving one of the new tents for herself, and the right to sleep in the other was offered as an incentive to whoever had been making the best progress up the mountain. And oh, how much competition there'd been! It was just another way to keep people in line. The goal had been blown up into enough of a big deal that people hardly even considered why they were aiming for it.

So she slept there, miles from civilisation. On paper, it shouldn't have been safe at all; the prisoners could simply have killed her and become effectively free; nobody could have done anything about it. Or, if they didn't want yet more blood on their hands, simply ran away. But they were all anxious to prove they deserved her trust, and terrified of looking out of place, lest they be, correctly or incorrectly, considered a troublemaker and executed by the others. She slept soundly. It shouldn't have made any sense; but for tonight, at least, things would be just fine. And she was right.

PiggyGal15, Vanilla Townie, was lynched day 3.

And we're straight into day 4!
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Bleh. At least I can stop F5ing over and over again now.

I'm going to try and put the game out of my head for a good 12 hours (I'll probably fail at staying out of the thread) and hopefully the mini-break will rejuvenate me but I literally would bet ANYTHING that Cerulean and Deadpool are town so think the best way to proceed when I get back is look through everyone else's interactions with each other and narrow down the potential scum teams from 6 (3+2+1) to 1-2 hopefully and then I can just read into them in a fuckload of depth.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

Vote Count
  • Not voting:
    Justin Timberlake Cerulean JesseSheffield N Soul2277 Thor665 Deadpool

Deadline: Mon 3 Dec, 10:37 UTC (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2012-12-03 10:37:00)
)
With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

VOTE: Thor

JT, dead, and ceru are all pretty strong town reads. That leaves n, jesse, and thor. N + jesse doesn't work. Plus past reasons for thor and I'll repeat stuff later when I'm more awake.

~Mehdi
Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Justin Timberlake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm going to fail at 'not posting in the thread' minutes in but I need this answered:

Mehdi, if Thor is scum who is his partner? (I'll give you a hint: Without even doing the reading into it I'll tell you Thor + Jesse don't work as a scum-team)
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 am

Post by Soul2277 »

That would leave N and still makes thor a fine vote, although really jesse/n is the more obvious doesn't fit (they've pushed each other harder then thor has pushed on jesse while jesse has tended not really to push him a lot while suspecting him).

~Mehdi

Return to “Completed Open Games”