greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 am

Post by greygnarl »

My thinking was: I want to lynch Phil or Peregrine, but nobody else does, so let's end this. Plus all those meta reads on GreyICE have to be worth something.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1932, Pitty wrote:

I'm getting a slight scum read on Tammy. This is coupled by MoI's defense on her when Seanald attacked her for self meta.
This postby Tammy sticks out a bit since there's a bit of aTe in it. That by itself just gives me a horrible gut vibe.
She calls Defender scum, but doesn't vote Defender here. Seems as she's allowing us to know her opinion, but doesn't want to push for it. Located here.

Cool. So, now you get to explain how "AtE" is a scum tell. You've played with me, don't pretend it's anything but a personality tell. MoI didn't defend me, he stated a factually true statement. Did you not notice that I voted defender just a few posts later after I had finished catching up with the thread? Did you notice that post 354 was a response to a question about my thoughts on defender? And that post 370 included my vote? So, how was I pushing a wagon but not wanting to push it? They are on the same page. Are you sure you'r really reading the thread?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 am

Post by greygnarl »

Cool. Want to tell us if you won Neighborizer?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh, I got my ability but it sure cost me. I'm kind of confused though. I said how much money I had yesterday, so why'd they even bother counter-bidding me? Either they thought that I wouldn't bid all of my money or they just wanted to drain my money.

Oh I did get the exact amount from callforjudgment that he said he sent me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh and Mehdi did neighborize me last night.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

VOTE: Deas

How hard is it to skim nero's posts and see if you're role power was supposed to be used somewhere. If you're a neighborizer you didn't target me. If you're not a neighborizer you lied and should die. If anyone can claim to have been neighborized by deas I'd like to hear it. Otherwise he dies (why save a 1 shot neighborizer power for later if town). I don't even care that he's now going to claim he has a cop shot (or else he'd be lying from what his predeccesors said about his role).

PV is still a good lynch.

I want to hear who voided/sdb targeted. The info would only possibly make scum who are weak to pressure crack either way. I doubt it's going to make someone trip up by hiding it. There's only two ways for a kill to be blocked. I'd be pretty willing to lynch whoever sdb blocked too. Taking info with you to the grave is dumb.

And yes I won hitman.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Cerulean »

Deas - Did you have the power to neighborize last night? Who'd you neighborize if so?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1956, Cerulean wrote:Deas - Did you have the power to neighborize last night? Who'd you neighborize if so?

Sorry again!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:45 am

Post by BBmolla »

Calling Tazaro scum.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:46 am

Post by DeasVail »

I didn't know Nero had claimed. I neighbourized Seanald with the thought that he could tell me his result if he didn't want to out it to everyone.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 am

Post by DeasVail »

I also saw the plan and won Vote freezer, except I had to pay $4. D:
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 am

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

In post 1955, Mehdi2277 wrote:I want to hear who voided/sdb targeted. The info would only possibly make scum who are weak to pressure crack either way. I doubt it's going to make someone trip up by hiding it. There's only two ways for a kill to be blocked. I'd be pretty willing to lynch whoever sdb blocked too. Taking info with you to the grave is dumb.

theres two other places the kill could have gone: into the grave with shamrock and onto another scum member. this last case is why we are not claiming the doc/roleblocker. if we claim our targets then they will know whether or not they hit another scum or if it just got fucked with. this possibility is also why i will not be attacking my roleblock target based on the fact that i roleblocked them.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:47 am

In post 1959, DeasVail wrote:I didn't know Nero had claimed. I neighbourized Seanald with the thought that he could tell me his result if he didn't want to out it to everyone.

what.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Tammy »

How did you not know Nero had claimed but knew that Seanald had? And since you knew that he had outed himself as the cop, what makes you think he wouldn't want to tell everyone else, like he did yesterday with his result? And why did you think he would just tell you?
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 am

please explain what parts of the game you read deas tyvm.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Echoing all previous deas questions (mainly tammy).

And bois the NK was bought when declan was in that slot lurking away (well the night it was bought). So I don't think sham would have had the NK.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 am

Post by DeasVail »

I had an exam yesterday, but didn't want to extend the deadline, so I only had a quick look at things. I kind of lazily ISO'd people to see who I should neighbourize. I noticed a nice table in CFJ's with the plan, so I thought I'd follow that. I first noticed something about Seanald when I clicked the start of Day 2 link. And then I ISO'd him and saw that he was planning to investigate someone last night too.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 am

grey could have dropped cash on it prior to replacing out. still, i think its the least likely outcome. the important part is that we dont want scum to know which of the 3 preventions of an actual shot took place.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:55 am

Post by DeasVail »

Because mafia not knowing his results may have been useful somehow. I didn't necessarily expect him to trust me, but I just thought that I may as well neighbourize him, and I didn't see a plan for me to neighbourize someone.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Tammy »

How did you know he was a cop then?
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:57 am

you were aware that town was trying to control public night actions but did not think to check if your action had been dictated or not?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 am

Post by DeasVail »

I didn't know I had claimed. I knew that bids and money transfers were being dictated. I probably wasn't thinking properly, but I didn't know. I think I noticed the cop thing in someone's ISO somewhere, about him maybe being a scum cop. I wasn't 100% sure because his ISO only said investigative.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1763, Mehdi2277 wrote:So are you confirming you plan to neighborize me (reason being found in 1237 although explained again in later posts)?

In post 1764, Nero Cain wrote:The reasoning sounds solid so sure.

In post 1770, Mehdi2277 wrote:So what do we have left before ending the day? Powers for tonight are fairly dealt with except a new advertiser (not sure if needed since money passes over).

PlayerBuyingReceiving Money From
GreygnarlNight-killN/A
TammyNeighborizerPhil
SlumberBulletproofSeanald
StephanVote FreezerShamrock
MehdiHitmanPitty
SalaAccountantPV
VoidedVote NullifierPeregrine

Sham should be lynched (PV scum is an argument for later, but sham is just a worse slot). Power use wise only ones that have been said are me targetting tammy while nero targets me. The rest of the power uses can just be claimed tomorrow.

So you're sayinn you missed these posts?
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 pm

In post 1971, DeasVail wrote:I didn't know I had claimed. I knew that bids and money transfers were being dictated. I probably wasn't thinking properly, but I didn't know. I think I noticed the cop thing in someone's ISO somewhere, about him maybe being a scum cop. I wasn't 100% sure because his ISO only said investigative.

did you read enough of his iso to determine yourself if you thought he was scum or not?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1971, DeasVail wrote:I didn't know I had claimed. I knew that bids and money transfers were being dictated. I probably wasn't thinking properly, but I didn't know. I think I noticed the cop thing in someone's ISO somewhere, about him maybe being a scum cop. I wasn't 100% sure because his ISO only said investigative.

So, let me get this straight, you saw in someone's ISO the idea that Seanald might be a scum cop and you decided to neighborize him based on the possibility that he wouldn't want to tell us his results?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”