SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

All right, enough jokery, my real question for you Guille is what are your thoughts about Tazaro? Especially in my last exchange with him. I thought it was pretty townie, just want to see what you took out of it.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:17 pm

This btw is my new show called "Come Snuggle with Kanye & Matt: Sleepover Edition"
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Do you still think I'm scum?
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Pls wait for your turn in the Party Tent ty
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Fuck you, I'm in the waiting chair and have been for hours while you see NOBODY!
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by greygnarl »

:D
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Ok ok ok

DeasVail: Why did you look through "Somebody's ISO somewhere" last night to find out Seanald's role but you didn't look at Nero's ISO to see anything about what you should be doing overnight? This is regardless of whether or not Nero's ISO would have contained what you were looking for; my question is what inspired you to look in "someone's ISO somewhere" which seems to arbitrary but not your predecessor's ISO?

GreyGnarl: Who are your top 4 scumpicks? I'll tell you if you're right in a lil bit ;)
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 2210, callforjudgement wrote:guille: Are you sure DeasVail's role is confirmed? I don't see any reason why he couldn't be scum with Seanald (or scum opposite Seanald and somehow know his alignment).

I said he was not confirmed. His power(if real) I doubt belongs to mafia. It would give mafia am unfair advantage. Which leads me to assume that in the worst case scenario he is an SK, just like that power was in the last game. At the very least he is someone I don't want in LYlo.

It is possible, just like you said that if Seanald is Mafia then dead could also be mafia.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 2223, SlumberPartyBois wrote:Ok coolbeans, thanks babe

Next on the stand is Guille

Guille, u scum bro???

These questions are going to prove very useful in our Proposal

Nope.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Peregrine:
Acted really weird when the tiniest bit of pressure was put on him. Claiming the Oracle so late was also odd and I would like to hear
HIS
reasoning for doing it before I determine if it's evidence.

Phil:
Already outlined the case. (Just kidding, can't remember it right now and too lazy to look for it.)

Sean:
All that evidence I listed at the start of D2 is still valid. GB was killed, scum using the Cop/Neighborizer and Sean's general scumminess. Plus, too dumb to be scum is garbage. If he flips scum I think somebody experienced is his buddy because he seems to be playing up the "too dumb" angle. Of cousre he could jsut be an idiot and that is making me doubt my read.

Not sure about the last.

@Guille
I'm pretty sure that Slumber is insinuating that he could be lying about the ability. Also, it doesn't seem like scum would be overpowered with that since we have a dayvig and transferring.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 2225, SlumberPartyBois wrote:All right, enough jokery, my real question for you Guille is what are your thoughts about Tazaro? Especially in my last exchange with him. I thought it was pretty townie, just want to see what you took out of it.

Ok. Im on the phone right now so it makes it hard for me to go back to and analyze. I admit I paid no attention to your interaction with him. My hut feeling comes from earlier than that, and I can't really put it into words yet. But my first order of business tomorrow is to ISO him with the known scum.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 pm

In post 1971, DeasVail wrote:I think I noticed the cop thing in someone's ISO somewhere, about him maybe being a scum cop. I wasn't 100% sure because his ISO only said investigative.

Here's what is confusing me, DV

This insinuates that you searched through multiple ISOs to find information about Seanald
possibly
being a scum cop

However, you also state you didn't look at your ISO at all last night

So you looked through multiple ISOs for information about Seanald but you wouldn't check Nero's as one of those or just to check his ISO in general?

My issue, understandably, is that this is highly improbable and therefore means you are most likely lying about having prior knowledge of him potentially being a scumcop due to ISOs and RATHER you received knowledge of him being scum in a different way

You realize why this theory is a
problematic
one for you and Seanald, correct?

I'm interested to hear what you have to say about it.
Seanald
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Seanald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Seanald »

In post 2211, greygnarl wrote:
In post 2159, Seanald wrote:VOTE: Phill

im for that, hes my most sure of scum reads, no doubt he'll make another beatlejuice soon since these votes.

Read: Oh hi guys, I'm totally not scum and now I'm going to jump on phil since Mehdi voted him. I had no interest in him before people voted but now he's obvscum.

you like flinging shit dont you?, i was voting on him yesterday and I see no reason to not vote him today.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Except you didn't vote him until Mehdi did.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm

So, since we now know for a fact that
DV
and
Seanald
are scum due to DV's scumslip, we can be FAIRLY certain that scum have communicated with each other due to DV's ability (unless Seanald and DV are on opposing teams, but we will know whether they are or not by tomorrow). That doesn't look very good for
Tazaro
:S

1) Seanald wagon begins dying AND Philammon wagon begins growing
2) Tazaro unvotes Seanald because he's unsure Seanald is scum

3) Tazaro instead prefers a GG/VM lynch
  • In post 2181, Tazaro wrote:If you are insinuating I could be uncertain of Seanald's being scum without necessarily unvoting from him, then additionally, I am prepared to vote for one in {VM, greygnarl}

4) Tazaro explicitly tells me that he has a TOWN read on philammon:
  • In post 2184, Tazaro wrote:Phil-->a TOWN member
    To me, he doesn't really have a presence. However, in assessing a person who doesn't really have a presence, I find that a non-present person is relatively unlikely to be scum if they are eager to, without fear of being called a busser, put their vote to someone who in that person's mind might turn out to be scum, which is what Shamrock turned out to be.

So why wouldn't Tazaro vote one of them and try to stop the wagon on Phil? It doesn't make sense that he wouldn't at the VERY LEAST if he was in a crunch for time move his vote to VM/GG, but instead he drops his vote from Scum Seanald and does nothing else. It sure seems opportunistic considering that Seanald is scum for him to drop his vote from him. It would at least be partially justifiable if he had a legitimate reason. And he claims a legitimate reason, but he did nothing to follow his reasoning? I don't understand.

______

And last but not least, there's
Guille
, who:
  • -In post 163 he says he "got lost" in the interactions between us and Seanald when we called him out early game and said that he doesn't see Seanald-scum
    -In post 659 he very shortly brings up the Seanald attack by saying it was a "Gangbang on Seanald. Nothing more of note"
    -He then states Seanald next to say he doesn't want to kill Seanald because he doesn't want to lose the cop power (this is justifiable, and is fair)
    -The last time he brings up Seanald is to say he can see why Seanald doc'd CFJ and this is AFTER the wagon on Seanald has died, further taking away merit from the Seanald wagon

So jeez, doesn't look good for Guille either. The weird thing is that Tazaro and DV didn't start buddying up to Seanald / slipping until today, which would only make sense if
Tazaro and DV are on the opposite scumteam of Seanald and didn't start communicating with him until last night via the Neighborhood
, which fits in perfectly with everything else in this scenario.

So, that means that the, presumably, last four scum (I hope) are Seanald, Tazaro, Guille and DV

_______

Here is what I propose:

-We lynch DV today
-GreyGnarl NKs Seanald
-We lynch Tazaro and NK Guille tomorrow assuming we get the NK again.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Y'know what, let's lynch Tazaro and NK Seanald.

VOTE: Tazaro
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

DeasVail, can you claim
all
actions your slot has performed? Copy-and-paste from the QT, please.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by greygnarl »

That scumslip makes sense. Why are we lynching Tazaro if he's only scum because of the other two?
VOTE: Deas
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 pm

@SPB: If DV and Seanald are scum (which does seem pretty consistent with everything) shouldn't we lynch one of them to break up the scum's ability to cross-communicate? (They will, of course, have told each other their teams by now if that's the case. Unless they're not sure the other is scum somehow.)
scum
town
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:32 pm

In post 2242, greygnarl wrote:That scumslip makes sense. Why are we lynching Tazaro if he's only scum because of the other two?
VOTE: Deas

In post 2243, callforjudgement wrote:@SPB: If DV and Seanald are scum (which does seem pretty consistent with everything) shouldn't we lynch one of them to break up the scum's ability to cross-communicate? (They will, of course, have told each other their teams by now if that's the case. Unless they're not sure the other is scum somehow.)
Because if I'm wrong we have DV's investigation. We have scum by the leash right now, we can spare DV for a day and let scum communicate.

Also, pssst, I have obviously thought about this a SHITTON and I know what I'm doin', a Tazaro lynch is a good lynch right now.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I can agree with the DV slip and while tazaro/sean fit in well guille I think is quite a bit of reaching on when compared to the rest of his posts (sean isn't really the first thing I think of when it comes to guille except for the cop report).

Sean is more ideal of a lynch (since it leaves DV a chance to cop report and if DV is scum he's likely with sean anyway). So sean lynch, taz nk, deas lynch, then decide.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Bois I understand the DV part, but still why tazaro over sean at the moment?
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Btw, SPB, the other thing we need is to make allowances for if we're wrong. In particular, a DV townflip doesn't say much about Seanald (except that it indicates that the scum still can't communicate unless Medhi is scum), but a Seanald townflip removes most of the case on DV. So on that logic, lynching Seanald and vigging DV would make more sense than vice versa.

I actually had a half-written post in another tab exploring the possibility of guille-scum (based on his wall), and concluded by looking at guille that if he was scum, it was probably with both Seanald and DV, but I couldn't figure out how that fit in with the sizes of the scumteams, which is one of the reasons I stopped (you grilling guille was the other; I didn't want to accidentally answer questions for him). So I heartily agree with your conclusions here.
scum
town
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by greygnarl »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Taz

We can get a cop investigation out of Deas before we lynch him and if he is somehow town then that's always good.

Am I bidding on NK again or does somebody else have more than $468+$50 Wage+Efficiency. Make sure to count your transfers.

cfj did you advertise Oracle?

slumber buys Cop
We need to buy a protective role and the NK btw.

pedit: already figured it out Matt.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Grey why taz over sean?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”