greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by greygnarl »

If we kill Taz and Sean and Sean flips town then we clear Guille and DV.

pedit: It doesn't matter/I trust SPB.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by greygnarl »

How can scum block the kill? They can't.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by SlumberPartyBois »

by the way, in case its not clear seanald is 100% confirmed and has been all day. this is the shit we were cookin up grey. enjoy,

taxaro goes before dv for the reasons matt said. we lynch tazaro over sean because scum were expecting the sean lynch today. this is the financial gutpunch.

lets figure out categories to buy and shit before we lynch though.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:39 pm

seans flipping scum. 100%.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 795, guille2015 wrote:Should we advertize Neighborizer? Remember that Eid gets the power too, so advertizing for NK will give her the night kill.

Just found this (was looking through the ISOs of flipped scum to try to see if I could connect SPB's theorized scumteams to them). Breadcrumb to opposite scumteam, perhaps?
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 pm

by the way sean next time make your lie less obvious. look at how hard i had to work to make your buddies think you werent fully dead :<
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 pm

What I mean is, it's a little out of place on its own, but nothing much. But combine that with Neighbourizer actually being advertised by scum, and it's sending something of a clear signal.
scum
town
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Please claim if you will have more money or will have more money than me. Securing the NK is the absolute most important thing right now because of how much better slumber is at this than the rest of us. Unless you got transfers from cfj be wary. Of course scum came through before, see Shamrock, but it might not happen every time. Especially if you were getting money from Sean.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Grey, do you have more than 400? I hate to be so direct, but I would like to be positive that the town secures the NK because the more nights we do the longer it is until we have to start draining the BP power / barring us from using other PRs

Also, yeaaah we had Seanald pinned all day but it was fun to act like we didn't and get good rxns out of guille/Taz/CFJ

Other good news out of today is that I'm 99.99999% confidant that Philammon and CFJ are town, so yay two new townreads!
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by greygnarl »

I have $468+$50 Wage+Efficiency
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:49 pm

In post 2257, greygnarl wrote:Please claim if you will have more money or will have more money than me. Securing the NK is the absolute most important thing right now because of how much better slumber is at this than the rest of us.
Unless you got transfers from cfj be wary.
Of course scum came through before, see Shamrock, but it might not happen every time. Especially if you were getting money from Sean.

I don't understand the bolded bit. Elmo attempted to transfer just as the plan suggested N1, although he screwed up slightly (Tammy confirmed receiving it), and I transferred just as the plan suggested N2 (StefanB will get 95% of my $78 tonight).

Do you mean that anyone who's meant to be receiving from anyone but me may well end up not getting their money?
scum
town
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Holy shit I forgot about the Bulletproof!

I'm saying that people who got transfers from people who aren't obvtown like you need to be wary. Not people who got money from you.

@da bois What about PV?
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:52 pm

SPB: See rule V.3: basically, you can use multiple abilities on the same night as long as they're different. So if you need to activate BP and something else at the same time, you can do so (and should do so if you're worried about being NKed). We still don't know whether the NK scum won N1's NK has been used up yet or not.
scum
town
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Night plans wise:

Nightkill - Greygnarl (he still has near the most money and I trust him)
Voting Roles- Tammy (she doesn't have as much money to go for a powerful role, but she still has a fairly decent amount of money)
Protective Role 1: Mehdi
Protective Role 2 (if there is no second protective role miscellanous 2 and if no second miscellanous help with advertising): Voided
Cop: Bois
Scum Useful Role (things like II, Ninja, etc that only scum want for the power): N
Miscellaneous 1: Stephan

Miscellaneous is for any role type that pops up twice or just doesn't fit a role type. 1/2 is decided by where on the list the power is. Example:

Cop
Doc
Jailer

Doc would be 1 here but for this list:

Cop
Jailer
Doc

Doc would be 2 while jailer is 1.

Advertiser for Oracle: Everyone with 20 (unlike the rest multiple people can send money to help it do one thing so all 20 works before any other money use)

This list work?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by greygnarl »

You need to be more clear so the retards don't screw it up. Also the transfers.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 pm

I'll write up the transfers.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Mehdi: I'm trying to work out a completely unambiguous way of defining roles atm.
scum
town
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:59 pm

yah 4give matt here. ive been handling our nightactions. im aware theres a chance they still have a nk in play. for that reason we will not at all be disclosing anything related to the bp.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by greygnarl »

I say grab the ability glossary from the last game and put a category next to every ability. Only safe way to do it.
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:12 pm

callforjudgement receives from noone
Voidedmafia receives from DeasVail

Mehdi2277 receives from noone
SlumberPartyBois receives from BBmolla

StefanB receives from Pitty
PeregrineV receives from noone
greygnarl receives from Guille

Phillammon receives from noone
Tammy receives from noone
N/Salamance receives from noone

Just for the record, if the game is still going on after DV, Pitty, Guille, Tazaro and Seanald are gone, it's important to look carefully at BBmolla, Tammy and PV (the latter two are completely PoE based)

The assignments I gave are ENTIRELY based on who probably has the most money of the players left receiving more money

If we want to have town transferring to other town we can have that, as it would probably secure the NK for us. It's up to you guys. It may even be the best strategy because it means the player that receives the money will have it in time for the night after tonight. Up to you guys. If we do do this then Stefan or I should get it that night since I think we have the most money after GG and GG will probably not have much money after tonight.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:17 pm

In post 2266, callforjudgement wrote:Mehdi: I'm trying to work out a completely unambiguous way of defining roles atm.

Actually, after trying (I can post what I have so far if people like), this is probably a bad idea. Either there'll be scope for interpretation, or the definitions will be so complex people can claim not to understand them because tl;dr or mistakes. And many categories might have no ability in them anyway.

Rather, probably the best solution is: we nominate one person to buy Cop (SPB seems to be in the best position for this, assuming everyone's happy with him being town), one person to buy Nightkill (this isn't vital, but each NK that ends up in town hands gives us an extra mislynch, which is quite a lot), and given that the abilities are all given numbers by Magua, assign people to "first non-Cop non-NK ability", "second non-Cop non-NK ability", and so on. The other advantage this has is that without any way of knowing in advance what abilities are there, there's no chance of anyone manipulating scum to get something they particularly need.
scum
town
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by greygnarl »

I would like PV to transfer to N if we're doing single transfers. Since we have the NK I think it would be ok to pool money on N or Stefan.

Will the Mafia even contest the NK? You might say they have to but it's easily possible for us to keep pooling money and keep it away from them.

I say we save money to hanging onto the NK. And then have 2 people buying up anything that can block investigations.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by greygnarl »

As in, bid on cop, bid on NK, invest transfer so we can get NK again, buy investigative shit.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Oh, and can we get a complete record of who actually received the transfers N2 that they were meant to be sent N1 (I don't think everyone has claimed this yet), and who actually won the abilities they were meant to be bidding on N2 (I don't think everyone has claimed this either

If scum don't contest the NK sometime, this is nightless, and they'll lose to PoE. So it's going to happen sometime. (Especially because failing to get an ability costs the people who won it 100% of what you bid, but yourself only 10%.)

We really don't need investigations to win this game, I think, especially with the risk that investigation blocking is floating around. They'd definitely be nice to have, though.

The other potential worry is anything that both interferes with voting and is really powerful. (Or a dayvig shot, I guess. If one of
those
comes up, we'd better win it.) Mild voting-interferers (especially things like vote freeze) aren't a problem, but we don't want scum being able to force lylo two days early.
scum
town
SlumberPartyBois
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
SlumberPartyBois
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:29 pm

It's very possible that scum all transferred/invested last night to snag the NK tonight, keep that in mind.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”