Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote Count #5

Disturbed_One (4) - jmo16mla, absta101, Bacde, Dire_Drenz
ICEninja (3) - McStab, Dunhamganger, Mirhawk
Dire_Drenz (2) - Disturbed_One, iamausername
McStab (1) - RedRabbit

Not Voting (3) - Nachomamma8, Shamrock, ICEninja

Deadline is in: (expired on 2012-12-15 00:00:00)

13 alive, 7 to lynch.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: ICEninja

I'm going to go meta searching to get a feel for you again because this new style is way different from when we played together last time, but tying your wagon with obvtown Disturbed's wagon seems like a pretty good way to start out the game, don't you think?

And this is probably the only wagon with any potential whatsoever to hit scum right now which is sort of weird. The other three are almost certainly on town so they should disappate and try voting elsewhere so whatever wagon I decide to start will have good competition.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 124, Dunhamganger wrote:The post of Mirhawk's that I quoted casts a wide net of suspicion without bringing up any specific points.

It also encourages the behavior of the lurking players and shucks off the responsibility of making them post content.

To be fair I was exaggerating somewhat. I was talking about the people who I mentioned later in that post. You know, the ones I brought up specific points on.

Also I would like a better explanation for what you're trying to say in that second part. Because it sounds like bullshit to me.
Dunhamganger
Dunhamganger
Goon
Dunhamganger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Dunhamganger »

Mirhawk wrote:Disturbed why are you so sure that McStab has a reason for a vote?

ICE the point is that you were in tacit support of both of the viable town wagons. (no I don't considers iamausernames viable) But didn't move your vote off your rvs vote until asked about it.

JMO you and disturbed are arguing over nothing.

Brilliant. Scumhunting.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

I never claimed it was brilliant. Only that it was there.

I also like how you had time to stop by and be a smartass, but not to answer the question I asked.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by Bacde »

Classic Dunhamganger.

This is an interesting interaction between Dun and Mirhawk. Not sure of how I read it yet.
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 am

Post by Disturbed_One »

In post 117, Dire_Drenz wrote:Honestly I'm being a really lazy town, apologies for not participating more.

I just haven't had anything to contribute intellectually speaking with the whole aimless discussions over jmo.

I actually forgot my reasoning behind voting iamausrname from before. I'm pretty bad at this. Vote for me if you really want to, but I am town.

Bad post is bad.

If you're a townie, then why aren't you trying to find the scum? Explain your logic for the vote on me.

@ Mirhawk:

McStab hasn't really been active since those posts, so I'm not sure if that's because he's not willing to form a case or if he just doesn't have time to. Dire_Drenz is posting, so he is at least trying to be active and thus has no excuse.

Regardless, McStab in my mind made a very good IceNinja vote early on and actually got something started. People reacted to ICEninja's reaction to McStab's vote, for example.

On the other hand, Dire_Drenz is merely hopping on wagons without really giving any reasoning for doing so. He's not allowing any form of information to be accrued by his posts.

@ Dunhamganger:

Not at all. Despite the debate over semantics between myself and JMO, my case was mostly built off of his reaction. It really came down to the fact that I didn't like his defense and I tried to call his bluff. The resulting discussion of semantics I think is a pretty good indicator that I was wrong.

I feel my vote is very different from the one JMO cast on me. For one, JMO initially voted without a reason. My vote very much so has a valid reason behind it. If Dire_Drenz is a townie, then he certainly isn't playing like one. I maybe a dunce, but at least I'm trying to hunt the scum. Dire_Drenz is doing nothing and is content in hopping on wagons, regardless of whether they are town or scum. He clearly doesn't differentiate between the two, because he has given no reason for either of his votes.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:18 am

Post by absta101 »

@Dun
- I agree with some parts of it.

I agree with your post #124.

UNVOTE:
What do you think of Bacde?
---
@Dire
Dire_Drenz wrote:Honestly I'm being a really lazy town, apologies for not participating more.

I just haven't had anything to contribute intellectually speaking with the whole aimless discussions over jmo.

I actually forgot my reasoning behind voting iamausrname from before. I'm pretty bad at this.
Vote for me if you really want to, but I am town.

If you're town, replace out now. You obviously have no interest in helping us.
You're on my lynch-list otherwise for policy reasons and the fake bs that I bolded.
---
Shamrock wrote:
In post 119, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 109, absta101 wrote:None of this sounds scummy. Why do need the answer to this?

Never said it was scummy, just wondering if it was intentional.

Wait, if it's not scummy, why did you bring it up?

Shamrock seems like he's pretending to be surprised. Instead of just "why did you bring it up?", he adds the unnecessary beginning part to make it seem like he's genuinely caught something.
---
Bacde wrote:Classic Dunhamganger.

This is an interesting interaction between Dun and Mirhawk. Not sure of how I read it yet.
This seems fake. Will be keeping an eye on you.
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Disturbed_One »

@ absta:

Nice find on Bacde, what do you think of this post?

In post 114, Bacde wrote:The fact that Disturbed thinkts Dire_Drenz is a good target for pressure makes me want to not pressure Dire_Drenz. Staying on Disturbed.

Maybe it's just my confidence in the Dire_Drenz vote, but this seems like a bad post. Thoughts?
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:51 am

Post by absta101 »

Nothing to say other than I don't think he's read on you is genuine.

What do you mean by "nice find"? It's not that good and now your reaction looks like budying.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:52 am

Post by absta101 »

I like my 'find' on Shamrock more. What do you think of his post?
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:51 am

Post by Disturbed_One »

@ absta:
What I mean to say is I agree Bacde's post is fake, in addition to the one I quoted.

Not sure about Sham. I see what you're saying, but part of me feels like it's a genuine inquiry. I actually have played with Shamrock before, he doesn't seem to be playing very differently from his town game in the game I played with him.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Bacde »

@absta I'm glad you noticed me. Whats your read on Mir and Dun?

Disturbed still reads as fake to me. Particularly this post:

In post 113, Disturbed_One wrote:I didn't even catch that, but you're right, that is a massive contradiction. The lie alone is worth voting him for, but you just added some serious fuel to the case.

He promised he would post more and all we got was "good wagon." He needs to be pressured.

Which reads as "Thank god someone found a reason to vote for Dire_Drenz"
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Bacde »

@absta have you ever played with Dun before? What about my post seems fake?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 16, ICEninja wrote:Looks like I don't know too many of you very well. Hello to the couple of you I've played with.

Can I request that anyone who lives OUTSIDE of the standard USA timezones let us know? Or if you do and tend to post at particularly strange hours let us know of that too? I hate waiting for someone to post at deadline or something only for them to be asleep until a weird hour of the night.

Also if anyone is brand new (a quick scan of join dates of those who have posted suggest this might be the case) let me know.

Of the votes already put down, Bacde's is the best so I'll sheep sheep.
Vote iamausername

Actually, I sort of like Ice's opening post, from the start to the end. He tries to figure out when people have strange timezones, figures out newbies and things so he's a bit more cautious in reading them, and actually adds to a wagon at RVS!

In post 33, Bacde wrote:iceninja for saying a vote on him is "not good"

I thought you just got done saying that OMGUS was possible and not a big deal?

In post 39, Bacde wrote:Sticking on iam for still not seeming genuine. 2nd fos = iceninja

I don't like how iam thinks iceninja is a good wagon.

I doubt you'd like anything iam does at this point.

In post 63, Mirhawk wrote:Ah nevermind, I misread. I thought you had said that you didn't know that someone was voting for you, instead of you didn't know who was voting for you. I might buy that as a possible reason to lol.

lame

In post 76, Disturbed_One wrote:But to answer your questions directly, you were all like "Let's go hunt the scum", which seems weird because it goes without saying that we should be hunting and lynching scum. It kind of read to me like "Oh look guys, I'm so town."

similarly lame

In post 78, jmo16mla wrote:So you doctored that quote. Meaning you set it up specifically for you to lie.
Find the post number.
'
jmo is probs town, but
>.>

In post 88, Bacde wrote:I think one of jmo or disturbed is scum, and I'm pretty sure its Disturbed. Disturbed reads to me as "we caught a town doing something stupid, now everybody get him!", and then changes his vote to the most popular wagon when asked more thoroughly about his first read.

aaaaand you need to die
hard

In post 89, ICEninja wrote:Oh and for the record, my vote on jmo is about a gut read based on his responses, not all that semantics garbage.

oh god i am so sorry for ever voting you
hi town <3

Unvote, Vote: Bacde

other acceptable votes:
dunham
shamrock
(redrabbit)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Bacde »

@Nacho did you notice that absta is also suspicious of me before you voted me? Because thats what it seems like to me.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 140, Bacde wrote:@Nacho did you notice that absta is also suspicious of me before you voted me? Because thats what it seems like to me.

Yes.
Why does this matter in the least?

ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Dire's post 117 has been, by far, the worst in the game. People have touched on why, but calling yourself "lazy town" then saying "go ahead and vote for me if you want to" are both said much more frequently by scum than town in my experience.

Vote Dire_Drenz
, this guy is way scummier than Disturbed, who is still a bit suspicious, but a few of his posts feel really genuine so I'm having a hard time really pegging him as scum.

And hello again, Nacho. The end of your more recent post made me giggle a bit.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Bacde »

Yep, just as I thought. Nacho was making sure other people suspected me before voting me. That's like scum behavior 101

Vote: Nachomamma8

Now THIS can be considered an OMGUS (by me).

By the way, I was pretty suspicious of you when you misconstrued my argument. There's nothing contradictory about believing jmo was drunk and didn't purposely OMGUS, and also believing that ICEninja was scummy for specifically stating that a vote on him was "not good".

Disturbed is scummy but
this
, this is scum incarnate. Lynch this fool.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 143, Bacde wrote:Yep, just as I thought. Nacho was making sure other people suspected me before voting me. That's like scum behavior 101

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hey, bacde, did you notice jmo and absta were suspicious of disturbed before you voted?

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Bacde »

Nachomamma8's reaction is scummy as butt. More votes on Nachomamma plz
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 145, Nachomamma8 wrote:hey, bacde, did you notice jmo and absta were suspicious of disturbed before you voted?

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Prodded McStab.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Just so you guys know I have a hydra who would be interested in replacing if ever I need one. Since this game did not start with any hydras, I just thought I would notify you all. Please PM me if you have any objections or concerns about this.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”